British Politics

Gracii Guns

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Northern alter ego? More northern than me? There is only one on this forum more North than me, I believe :)

But here you have a possibility to engage in 200 new posts with someone other than me.

I believe that, if you didn't exist, my post count would be at around 9. Probably about 9 posts slagging off Rose for being a fat bastard. 

Dozo arigato Gozaimasu. Japan. My favourite country. Not like that cheese eating Euro lot. Proper outstanding people, the Japanese.  

EhoJt7QWsAEn9Ak?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

So you are just a mirror of me? The yin to my yang? The bad to my right? Thank you.

I believe there is a sitcom being written about this subject by certain people here. 

28 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Teaming up yet again. What is it with these two?

114355371-111.jpg

More comebacks than Frank Sinatra.

Vomit inducing.

Maybe they're thinking they wouldn't have signed an international treaty without reading it like your mate Boris did less than a year ago. I'm just speculating though. :shrugs: 

Edited by Dazey

37 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Maybe they're thinking they wouldn't have signed an international treaty without reading it like your mate Boris did less than a year ago. I'm just speculating though. :shrugs: 

Dominic Grieve just been on radio airing his Grieve-ances.... David Gauke the other day. It's the usual suspects popping up time and time again isn't it? *sigh*

I've almost got a full house in Remoaner bingo.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, bucketfoot said:

Dominic Grieve just been on radio airing his Grieve-ances.... David Gauke the other day. It's the usual suspects popping up time and time again isn't it? *sigh*

I've almost got a full house in Remoaner bingo.

Here’s your boy today being utterly humiliated by fucking Ed Milliband of all people. 

44 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

In fact, the study doesn't say our striking handsomeness was only beaten by our rugged manliness, it simply says people were so entranced by us they joined our forces resulting in the ranks of the vikingr soon containing smaller, browner and weaker men, too. It also says that while the Swedish vikings tended to become diluted, the Norse and Danes have remained more pure and that our appearance is closer to how the vikings must have looked. 

And I believe we have a thread dedicated to the awesomeness if the Norse already, no need to put this in a thread for our vanquished thrells. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Haha 1