British Politics

Gracii Guns

4 hours ago, Graeme said:

In other good news, it appears we might be rid of Dominic Cummings in a few weeks! It'll be interesting to see how Johnson copes without him, since he was frequently touted as the 'brains' of this government (relatively speaking, of course).

He'll be back when Gove's coup pays off at some point after Jan.

His roots extend far beyond Johnson.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:01 PM, Padme said:

Boris self isolate again. Whatever happen to antibodies. I really don't understand what's going on :question:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/15/boris-johnson-forced-to-self-isolate-again-as-crucial-week-begins

You can't count on antibodies....never have never will. Lucky if you get them for even 3 months.

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

As if to prove me a liar, the Prime Minister announces a military splurge.

Britain de facto leaves 1st January but you knew that already.

Yes, I knew. I was more interested in an update on the negotiations. Will you leave without a deal or will you be able to get a deal before the end of the year?

55 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, I knew. I was more interested in an update on the negotiations. Will you leave without a deal or will you be able to get a deal before the end of the year?

I was never particularly arsed about the issue, but if it concerns you especially, simply following the news will reveal the outcome.

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was never particularly arsed about the issue, but if it concerns you especially, simply following the news will reveal the outcome.

Well, I do read Manchester Evening News but only the football sections. And Norwegian news tend to focus more on US politics these days than UK.

So it doesn't matter to you if you leave with a deal or not? How odd. How careless.

25 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, I do read Manchester Evening News but only the football sections. And Norwegian news tend to focus more on US politics these days than UK.

So it doesn't matter to you if you leave with a deal or not? How odd. How careless.

I would prefer a deal but the issue was about sovereignty (for me). 

33 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

I bet those civil servants absolutely loved being mistreated by her, the little rascals.

I honestly dont get why people find her attractive. 

She's quite stocky and she's got a jawline like David Coulthard.

She looks a bit like a drag queen to me actually.

• Like 1