• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says you? Your entire argument seems to revolve around fish and getting fucked up the arse! You’re the political equivalent of a Led Zeppelin after show party.  

Posted Images

23 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, I believe the numbers would be similar for Norway.

Perhaps this is it, in terms of our discussion yesterday, you come from a quite nice and not so corrupt place.  And shit like that doesn't make the news does it, this just in: Norway (or Holland) is a quite nice place.  What you hear is 'EXPENSES SCANDAL' or 'such and such ousted over corruption' or 'MP CAUGHT IN SOHO VICE DEN'.  Perhaps there are fairer parts of the world that I'm not aware of. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Perhaps this is it, in terms of our discussion yesterday, you come from a quite nice and not so corrupt place.  And shit like that doesn't make the news does it, this just in: Norway (or Holland) is a quite nice place.  What you hear is 'EXPENSES SCANDAL' or 'such and such ousted over corruption' or 'MP CAUGHT IN SOHO VICE DEN'.  Perhaps there are fairer parts of the world that I'm not aware of. 

You're not aware of Norway's Progress Party I take it? One of them got done for noncing, the other for using Latvian prostitutes and another abused a 16 year old drunk girl at one of their party conferences. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

You're not aware of Norway's Progress Party I take it? One of them got done for noncing, the other for using Latvian prostitutes and another abused a 16 year old drunk girl at one of their party conferences. 

Soulie, I take it back, I was right all along :lol:

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I am sure you are right that our backgrounds color the way we look on politicians. But corruption isn't that high in the UK, either. According to the Corruption Perception Index (which ranks countries according to public sector corruption as assessed by various experts), UK comes in at 18th place and Norway comes in at 10th (https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2019/results) and it doesn't seem right to me that this relatively meager difference (both our countries do well) alone would cause how differently we perceive politicians. Then, of course, you might have a media that tends to blow up all cases of corruption more, whereas Norwegian media tend to be more somber and not so hungry for creating sensations, which might result in people in the UK believing their politicians are more corrupt than they really are. This, too, will color our perceptions, probably more than the dry numbers from the Corruption Perception Index :).

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, at least I am not posting lewd and sexist posts about my female politicians only to later say they are all ugly. Incel much? 

:lol:

When have I posted lewd and sexist posts about female politicians? Proceed carefully as Priti is my future wife. 

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Have you managed to secure any nookies from her yet? 

You do realise that if you're discussing lewdness and female politicians, you'd be better of discussing this subject with Dazey? He wanks off to Margaret Thatcher for crying out loud! 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You do realise that if you're discussing lewdness and female politicians, you'd be better of discussing this subject with Dazey? He wanks off to Margaret Thatcher for crying out loud! 

I should get a point or two for Dot Cotton :lol:  There's a connundrum for ya Dies', right, gun to your head now, East End Dot or Maggie from Grantham?  I sound like Our Graham off off Blind Date, don't I? :lol:

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

If you think this is about having weird fetishes, you are off the mark. 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Whereas Chief Brexiter Mark Francois is currently out of the house of commons on a rape charge that nobody's allowed to talk about for some reason. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Whereas Chief Brexiter Mark Francois is currently out of the house of commons on a rape charge that nobody's allowed to talk about for some reason. :lol: 

It is one of the greatest ironies that he is called Francois. 

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

@Len Cnut You were wondering why people enter politics? Basically it allows chaps like this,

p01h0tns.jpg

To have extra marital affairs.

Politicians is basically a way for stupendously ugly people to get nookie. 

Loved indulging in a bit of toe sucking whilst proudly wearing his full Chelsea kit, by all accounts, Mellor gave a masterclass in textbook Tory tomfoolery, despite an appalling toad/humanoid appearance.

A Hall of Famer.

The irony haha!! Gina Miller, an unlikely Brexiteering hero for triggering this legal verification for governmental amendments to treaties such as the withdrawal agreement,

EhkSbojXYAAYoqR?format=png&name=medium

Further,

When does the food shortages and zombie apocalypse make an appearance then? 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The irony haha!! Gina Miller, an unlikely Brexiteering hero for triggering this legal verification for governmental amendments to treaties such as the withdrawal agreement,

EhkSbojXYAAYoqR?format=png&name=medium

Further,

Your mates the Japs to the rescue eh? :lol:  I was rather looking forward to the zombie apocalypse :(

Meanwhile...

Quite interesting times we're living in really, I was just thinking.  I wonder how history is going to look back on stuff like Extinction Rebellion and BLM and all that, though I'm not suggesting the two things are equivalents.

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Your mates the Japs to the rescue eh? :lol:  I was rather looking forward to the zombie apocalypse :(

Meanwhile...

Quite interesting times we're living in really, I was just thinking.  I wonder how history is going to look back on stuff like Extinction Rebellion and BLM and all that, though I'm not suggesting the two things are equivalents.

I suspect the term utter wankers will be used to describe them. 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

*Diesel triumphantly declares to a forum where no one has said anything to the contrary, again showing he is unable to keep social forums apart*

If you actually want to discuss the outcome of Brexit and not score low-hanging point against silly comments probably found on twitter, you might argue for why Brexit will not lead to a reduction in the real per-capita income level in the UK, as predicted by a majority of economists.

And honestly, does it surprise anyone that the UK have closed a trade deal with Japan? Is that how low expectations you Brits have for your leaders now? I am expecting you would sign deals with most other markets, who isn't?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I suspect the term utter wankers will be used to describe them. 

Will they though?  I mean I’m not Mr Politics as you know but do you not wonder perhaps if history will look fondly upon them as like...the champions of change, cuz times are changing, that much is clear.  What if there is a future in the offing where Gandhi and Churchill are considered cunts and...y’know, all sorts of other changes that you wouldn’t have guessed at 20 years previous?