• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says you? Your entire argument seems to revolve around fish and getting fucked up the arse! You’re the political equivalent of a Led Zeppelin after show party.  

Posted Images

Well your chaps have just rejected a deal of 30% (of territorial waters) - which I find, Britain offering such, utterly scandalous but irrespective - so you'll be blaming Britain for that no doubt?

Breaking news.

PS

Although Number 10 are saying differently, so who knows?

Edited by DieselDaisy
48 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What has that got to do with Brexit?

Macron's basically making the point that this is what we have to look forward to if he doesn't get his way.

24 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well your chaps have just rejected a deal of 30% (of territorial waters) - which I find, Britain offering such, utterly scandalous 

Why do you find it scandalous? The EU are basically offering 100% of the single market in return.

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Macron's basically making the point that this is what we have to look forward to if he doesn't get his way.

Many of them are French lorry drivers, so he is hurting his own people also - and I see rumblings from the French trade unions on this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1375073/France-news-border-freight-lorry-latest-emmanuel-macron-covid-new-strain-uk-travel-update.

Referring specifically to the remoaner drivel you posted,

A. The United Kingdom is not, and never has been, a member of the Schengen Area.

B. The European Union has not banned freight into the United Kingdom. France (bilaterally) has. In fact the EU Commission has just stipulated the very reverse,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/22/travel-ban-uk-countries-news-restrictions-border-tier-4/

Edited by DieselDaisy
19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Many of them are French lorry drivers, so he is hurting his own people also - and I see rumblings from the French trade unions on this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1375073/France-news-border-freight-lorry-latest-emmanuel-macron-covid-new-strain-uk-travel-update.

Referring specifically to the remoaner drivel you posted,

A. The United Kingdom is not, and never has been, a member of the Schengen Area.

B. The European Union has not banned freight into the United Kingdom. France (bilaterally) has. In fact the EU Commission has just stipulated the very reverse,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/22/travel-ban-uk-countries-news-restrictions-border-tier-4/

James O'Brien getting it spot on as usual.

Edited by Dazey
35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Weren't you trying to chat me up a few days ago? I'm disappointed. 

Well, you basically turned me down, so now that ship has sailed and I don't want anything to do with you or your country anymore.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Well, you basically turned me down, so now that ship has sailed and I don't want anything to do with you or your country anymore.

The ship sailed as far as Calais but it's in quarantine now. :lol: 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You weren't saying that in 1944?

9 minutes ago, soon said:

Does "Chat up" mean something different there, or do you have sweaty thighs for Evan?

It was basically a re-enactment of the Jaws scar scene involving national sporting posturing. 

€100 Million Dover freight is Irish, i.e., EU citizens. Verhofstadt et al are literally gloating on twitter about EU citizens being stuck in lorries for Christmas! (Then again, this is a man who does not seem to know the difference between ''Europe'' and the ''European Union'').

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I listen to him every day. Just after Julia. :lol: 

...and wanking off to both no doubt.

She has some bollocks, that lady. Literally within minutes of the whole tier 4 craziness, she posted this,

She has about five holidays a year!

@Dazey

You can remoan and woke/virtue-signal for England - or should that be France? - eating your Euro nibbles from Waitrose, reading your Guardian, watching Auntie, listening to LBC, but the minute they clock that accent of yours (or see your Stella in the fridge, or Viz collection) the game is up!

Northern Brexity racist small-town yokel.

They don't like you, these upper middle classes. 

• Haha 1