MyGNRForum Greatest Hits

Dan H.

5 hours ago, Lio said:

@Gracii Guns Remember we had that special section for members during a short time, before Downzy took over? There was a thread in there like this one, I think it was called MYGNR Hall of Fame or something. I don't know if it's still accessible for you. I got acquainted with lots of other fun threads back then, like the sneakers at a wedding and Chris who'd eat his glove.

Yes, while I liked the idea it wasn't used enough for it to be worthwhile. I don't have access to it, all I'm allowed is to give warning points and permission to write salty PMs to those who deserve it. :lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Yes, while I liked the idea it wasn't used enough for it to be worthwhile. I don't have access to it, all I'm allowed is to give warning points and permission to write salty PMs to those who deserve it. :lol:

No, that's true. Too bad you can't get to it. There were some pretty funny things there, iirc.

(Your mod superpowers are a bit underwhelming :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

(Your mod superpowers are a bit underwhelming :ph34r:)

Haha… I get that it's seen as privileged position… people who get the job have tended to grown a reliable reputation over many years and tend to be balanced in their assessment of GN'R and life in general, but honestly all you get is a few more buttons on the site and the opportunity for some people to stop liking you! :lol:

• Like 1

I remember getting into a heated argument with MSL and to settle it he challenged me to a game of tennis :lol: Only problem was it was going to take place in Florida i remember being really pissed off and looking up ticket prices :lol: I've never played tennis I just was just gonna ram the racket up his fat arse.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I remember getting into a heated argument with MSL and to settle it he challenged me to a game of tennis :lol: Only problem was it was going to take place in Florida i remember being really pissed off and looking up ticket prices :lol: I've never played tennis I just was just gonna ram the racket up his fat arse.

Was he on this forum? I'd love to see that :lol:

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Who is that total Axl nutter? Volcano or somebody?

Did he rage quit after the reunion? Or is he sucking cock with the rest of those idiots at HTGTH?

9 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

When half the forum lost their shit and fawned over "Justin Biebrr" signing up.

That was Nate's finest hour. Didn't he actually upload a picture of himself and people still thought it was Bieber? :lol:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

If it was for a cash prize you coulda linked me up and we could just rob the fat bastard :lol:  Go back to Barry and Watford like kings! :lol:  

• Like 1