What can Axl bring to a new AC/DC record?

AxlRoseCDII

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i went there looking for people i knew and i found my best friend from high school. then i joined a bunch of groups for Dallas Cowboy fans cos everyone here hates them. but i got burnt out on it FAST :facepalm:

It just doesn't appeal to me at all and never will. :lol:

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2017 at 4:31 AM, shocker said:

Hi, what`s up.

There are now rumors about a new Guns`n`Roses album.

So I wonder if Angus and Axl got any plans at all?

Yes! And I heard the elusive 17 minute version of Welcome To The Jungle is included on the new album. The first 13 minutes is just Slash repeating the opening riff in the studio, doing the "Call and response" Hulk Hogan hand to ear listening gesture between the playing of each riff... a 13 minute tease intro. You may have seen this performed on stage in later years by DJ Ashba, who as a young boy, was working as a janitor during the AFD studio sessions, and was so impressed by watching Slash do it in the studio, that he copied it on stage when he became a member of GNR 20 years later. He even copied his trademark top hat!

On 12.6.2017 at 10:31 AM, shocker said:

Hi, what`s up.

There are now rumors about a new Guns`n`Roses album.

So I wonder if Angus and Axl got any plans at all?

Axl missed so much during the past decades, he probably plans to catch up and multitask. :D

Maybe he plans to record one Guns`n`Roses album and one AC∕DC album and then front both bands and do a dual tour.

There were rumors about such tour last year but I think it was something the media made up.

Anyway that would been one hell of a tour. Probably the biggest and highest grossing tour ever.

2 hours ago, shocker said:

Maybe he plans to record one Guns`n`Roses album and one AC∕DC album and then front both bands and do a dual tour.

There were rumors about such tour last year but I think it was something the media made up.

Anyway that would been one hell of a tour. Probably the biggest and highest grossing tour ever.

Can you imagine his voice after a two 2-hour-sets? That would be brutal for him each night

Edited by Sosso

I don`t think this will happend but if they do they have to cut down the number of songs so that each band play maximum 90 minutes.

Axl also get a long break on Let There Be Rock, very long song with minimum singing.

But again, I doubt it will happend.

On 2.5.2017 at 0:06 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

we're speaking of Angus right? i mean he is a great guitarist and seems like a fun person. but as far as AC/DC goes my heart will always be with Bon. i was what? two years old when he passed but i got all these albums from my older brother when he left for college. i don't remember what album it was i listened to first but there was no pic of him on it but THAT VOICE! made me feel things a girl my age probably shouldn't be feelig. then when i got my first computer and i saw him perform...... *swoon* like THIS one :wub:

I love how Angus seems to be in his very own world when playing the guitar. :)

• Like 1