General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, I don't believe Rory is related to Esme either. 

Emma Samms (Holly) won't be on for long as she's still experiencing covid symptomns. Poor woman.

And now I'm reading Peter may be alive and will come back to expose Victor. Oh, come on!

Lucy is probably held somewhere, but not sure? She better not be dead.

I've read that people are complaining about Bold and want different writers. lol Everyone is sick of the whole Brooke, Ridge and Taylor story.

Also said Alex, Anna's twin might be alive too and with Peter. God help us all!

I watched Thor: Love and Thunder last night. Very good movie. I think I like the Thor movies the best. They played 4 GNR songs. Very cool.

There will be another Thor down the line too. lol

Good ol' Dollar Bill coming to Brooke's rescue and Deacon proposing. What on earth could go wrong with this picture?!  I do love seeing Bill though. And can't stand Taylor, yuck....acting like a 12 year old girl. Woman needs to stop!

And Peter being alive?! For the love of God, this better not be true. That would be ridiculous. How many times has that dude died?! Same with Alex. GH, think of something else.....anything else. Oy.

I know Brooke going on and on and on about her destiny with Ridge and to think she would accept either Bill or Deacon's proposal.

I think Bold is jerking their character around now. They have to do better. I do love Bill too, but he goes from Katie to Brooke in a matter of minutes. come on.

Well, I also think Dex might be AJ's son, since AJ was gone from PC for many years.  the rumor is that Dex is Michael's brother and it would make sense that he could be AJ's son. Guess we'll see.

Also a rumor is that Trina is the hook killer!  This better not be true. lol I want this story to end too. I want Victor and Esme and Ryan gone soon too. Everyone on twitter is complaining about how long these story lines are and how GH is not finishing any stories and then going on to other characters or other stories. Lucy better be alive. 

Emma Samms is still having covid related symptoms so she'll be gone very soon. What a dumb thing.

Just want these soaps to do better.

Even Days is having dumb story lines too.

I guess since Taylor bought Wyatt's house, he and Hope are gone?

So you would think that people would get that you can't trust Paris to keep her big mouth shut. Her just going on and on about Thomas being hot was nauseating! And then pressuring Hope to say it too, only to turn around and tell Thomas? Are you freaking kidding me here? Can't stand Paris, be gone!

And yeah, Dollar Bill is a player.....but then so is Ridge, Brooke, all of them lol. At least Bill treats her like a queen unlike Ridge. He is the worst.

Trina the hook killer? All these rumors suck ass lol. They be stretchin! No way is it Trina. But will be relieved once this secret is out.

Poor Emma. Long Covid is my fear. Have never gotten Covid once and trying hard not to ever get it!

I know everyone on Bold is a player and how many times have they been married? It's crazy.

I heard Steffy will find out whta Thomas did, but keep quiet. She will ruin her marriage over this.  And when the hell is Sheila going to be gone? Can't stand this. I'm with you on Paris, she needs to go too. And that blue hair! Come on girl! lol

Everyone is saying how GH is not finishing any story lines these days. How long will it be before Trina and Rory on their trip> I want to know who the hell the hook killer is? Want that done too. And also Esme isn't really pregnant. Come on!

Really hate Victor so much. Where is Valentin. And yeah, Thomas needs to move on from Hope. That whole story is going off the rails again. I don't know how all these people can work together again and the Hope "doll" is back! lol

Yeah, I knew that the actress was coming to GH (she used to be on Bold!) but had NOOOOOOO idea she was going to be Heather Webber! Interesting! She played such a square on Bold. The secretary at Forrester who always baked lemon squares. And now crazy Heather. What a change! 🤣

Hope you have a good weekend. It will be a very cold Halloween for the kiddos this year sadly. 

Yeah, I wondered why GH didn't get the original Heather? she was super nuts too! 

Anyway, today's episode of Bold is mostly about Sheila. I don't get it? Most of the fans hate Sheila gone, yet the producers love her!

And GH if they don't finish one story lines in the next couple of weeks, they are going to lose tons of fans? What gives with GH lately?

More characters keep coming on and there are so many story lines they are left unfinished. Who is the Hook? Esme isn't really pregnant yet again? Victor is a b astard and messing with everyone. Where the hell is Laura? And now the rumors is that Dex is Michael's brother? So is he another son of AJ's? Could be?

Our weather her is nice and cool. I doubt anyone will go trick or treating today. I haven't had anyone in over 2 years even after covid. Oh well. it's a shame that Halloween is a dying art here in Texas.

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Anyway, today's episode of Bold is mostly about Sheila. I don't get it? Most of the fans hate Sheila gone, yet the producers love her!

Oh, they do ABSOLUTELY love her. I saw a clip on Bold's facebook page celebrating 30 years of Sheila.

A fan wrote this...I guess no regular show today. Just Sheila highlights. We could do without that. 

:lol:

It had some other characters but they just talked about Sheila.

I don't get it. Anything I see online, everyone hates her and wants her gone. Yet the producer loves her and says she'll be on for a long time.  Honestly, why?

Today, GH has their Halloween episode since it was interrupted so many times during the year. I really want the hook killer solved and Victor gone. And now Heather is back. Come on! Why? 

The characters lately seems to be walking through their roles. Do you feel this way about GH? Not sure what the hell is going? Story lines are going on too long and open ended and then we have to have Liz with her family that we have not ever seen on GH with her. And now Heather again? Come on!  And Holly who won't be on very long since she's still not all that well. You can see that she's not doing well. I love Emma (Holly) but I think her stay will be wasted since she's not well.  I just feel nothing is getting done on GH lately. 

And no one tells us where Monica is? If she's ill or retired that either replace her or kill her off. It just seems like a wasted character these days.

And I keep hearing how Jason will return, but unless Steve gets a vaccine, he won't be Jason anymore. If they treated Billy Miller better maybe he would return. Since tons of rocks fell on Jason, he can have a whole new face again too.

Well GH is bad about a lot of things.....adding new actors/characters, too long of a storyline, way too long! and the worst one is starting new storylines and never finishing them OR trying to finish them a year later!

Ridiculous. :facepalm: 

Like Austin's back story. What gives? When will we see Lucy? How long is Chase's singing career going to go on without him knowing that their is a petition going around to get him reinstated as a cop? Shady of Brook Lynn to hide that from Chase. Not a way to start a relationship with lies! And Monica, well I mean her , Bobby, Mac, Robert, they are all bit players sadly who are either rarely seen or never seen. Anna is the only one out of that group who has a much bigger story and must be contracted versus a recurring role.

I agree with you. I don't know what's going on? GH was the only show that would finish their story lines faster than other soaps.  It seems out of sync these days.

And Liam is a moron playing right into Thomas's hands. He could have sat with Brooke and supported Hope. What a jerk! These characters are all over the place too.

And honestly so GH must want to break up Finn and Liz since now she was the one who started his wife being poisoned. So damn stupid. My mom said this never came up in the 80's. lol

I'm fighting a very sore throat right. When to the doctor yesterday and get meds but everytime I sawllow it feels like my throat is on fire. Don't like being sick.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm fighting a very sore throat right. When to the doctor yesterday and get meds but everytime I sawllow it feels like my throat is on fire. Don't like being sick.

Oh no! I assume they tested you for Covid? Because a severe sore throat is one of the main symptoms. Glad that you got meds though....feel better!!

Yeah, got all three booster shots too. lol

Texas weather goes from cooler to warmer and the stuff that flies around gets me everytime. I was good for over 4 years since covid, but I guess it was bound to happen. Anyway, hopefully the meds will kick in usually takes 24 hours to get them working.

Watched Bold today, Hopef's collection was amazing. Liam is a moron. Hope will be very hurt by this and maybe won't forgive him. He's giving a direct way for Thomas.  Liam should have been there and when Hope thanked him, he should have gone up there and beat Thomas.  And where is Flo? Her and Wyatt got engaged a long time ago and then nothing. She's not in the pictures either anymore. Weird.

Bold is REALLY bad about having characters, then making them disappear and then NOT addressing it like having maybe Wyatt talk about how Flo is on a months long vacation. Nope! They just ignore it and pretend that she was not even on the program. It is crazy! 

Yeah, Liam is a fool. The fans were coming down hard on him saying that yes he has beef with Thomas, BUT....he should have been there in the end to support his wife. End of story. I did like the collection, beautiful dresses. Although I was not too keen on the show stopper. 

Well, Hope is getting sucked in by Thomas yet again. I hate that the writers are still making him do stupid shit. I understand if he still loves her, but it's been years and years that she's married to Liam. Thomas did like Paris, but she was with Zende. Now none of them are together.  People do change. I feel bad for Thomas stuck in the same rut . Guess they need a job.

Well, today I"m feeling better, but lost my voice. lol 

GH still seems out of it too. I don't know what's going on? Not feeling the characters re giving it their all. They seem to be just walking around. And Portia and Jordan. Who the hell cares? I like Curtis a lot, but Portia not so much. I don't feel their chemistry at all.

How long will it be before Willow tells Michael she has cancer? At this rate she will be died. 

The whole Liz story. That's the end of her and Finn becuase Liz won't be able to keep her mouth shut. Who will the hook killer get next?  Maybe Cam so Joss can be with Dex? Honestly, I'm with Joss the whole Cam relationship has fizzled out.

Stll want to know why Heather is back? If they make her the hook killer, that's very stupid.

Enjoy our weekend. I plan on resting up.

Hope you are feeling better! Like I tell my students parents....rest is best. A lot of my little ones have been sick with Covid like symptoms like cough, fatigue, runny nose etc. 

Speaking of Covid, I heard that Emma aka Holly was not going to be on GH too long because she is still experiencing Long Covid symptoms. 

And yeah I am not sure why they brought Heather back after all these years. Will be interested to see how this develops! And Willow...yeah, like if you love and trust your husband, you don't keep something like this to yourself. 

Yeah, true about Emma. I think she may have had covid more than once before any vaccine was available. Anyway, she's working for Victor too because he has her son, Ethan. It seems most of PC works for Victor. Damn him.

Well, like I figured Willow waited too long for treatment. Her cancer is now stage 4, so I guess she's going to die and leave the show. She's been super annoying lately. You never keep something like cancer from the people you love. Maybe this will open the door for Michael to get back with Sasha. I did like them together.

And Bold, same old same old.  What does Brooke have that all these man want her back? if the marriage was over before why try it again. lol And yet Sheila seems to be the one having the time of her life. Yuck.

I'm better, but still have a nagging cough. Up every few hours coughing. Got cough syrup, but cougs are always the last to linger on and on.

Ohhhhh boy, Thomas tried to kiss Hope? and this time I think this scenario is real and not played out in his head. AWKWARD!!! :facepalm: Let us see how this plays out....as far as Brooke. Well the whole time she has been on the show, she has always been the most desirable one. And she may be older, but men still gravitate towards her. Especially Dollar Bill!

So I don't know if Willow will leave the show, I don't think so.....have not heard or read anything about that. 

and I hear you about coughing. I had to have a minor procedure done with general anesthesia and woke up with a cough. Did not go away for 3 weeks. Coughs are the worst! Hang in there.

I just wish Ridge would just tell Brooke what he thinks she did. I think Thomas may be having second thoughts, but who knows? The writers are doing shit to him. He could have changed and moved on and been a good dad to Hope's mom, but no, the writers continue to keep him doing bad stuff.  And this whole romance with Sheila and Deacon makes me sick. lol

Well, Willow is in for a long haul. I wonder if Carly would have to tell Nina and Michael the truth now?  Also, I'm really tired of Victor and now again with the Ice Princess from the 80's. It never seems to go away. lol

Yeah, last night my cough wasn't bad. Maybe finally the cough syrup is working. I still have enough pills until Saturday and my voice is slowly coming back. 

I bet the actor who plays Thomas is just soooo sick of this storyline and can't believe his character is still obsessed with Hope. Just hope he does not get as crazy as he once did.  and yeah, Ridge needs to step up, be a man and open his damn mouth and talk to Brooke. Come on now! But seriously if he can't communicate with his soon to be ex wife, then she is better off without him.

So Esme escaped but still running around the house. Oh brother! :facepalm:

I know there are a few actors that don't like their story lines. Guess they can't say anything? It sucks though. Thomas deserves a better story line for sure.  And how can Ridge get an annulment when they've been married forever? Only on a soap. And if Steffy and Thomas say one more time how their family is whole again, I will scream.

Well, Steve Burton isn't returning as Jason, but he's going back to Days of our lives in 2023 as a character he played before he was Jason. He did appear on the Days beyond Salem. I think he's a bad guy. Guess he needs a job.

I read about Steve...you will have to let me know how he does. I did catch him in that special Days show on Peacock Beyond Salem,  but I don't watch regular Days! Already too busy watching the other 3 soaps when I come home from work! :)

I'm glad that Trina finally went to see Spencer. All the lies need to end and they should both be honest about their feelings. 

And its November and Britt is feeling her Huntingtons Disease....I just really really hope that GH doesn't kill her character. I want her to come back!

And everyday I am waiting for the day that the truth comes out about Thomas and that stupid app on his son's phone. I hope that kid doesn't delete it!!!! Its proof! 

Have a good weekend.

Edited by marlingrl03

I heard that Britt might not have Huntington's disease that Victor had something to do with that too but who knows?

I do like how Britt has changed. I hope she comes back to GH. I like her working with Terry.

Well, it seems Steve played this character before Jason, and I don't think he's a good guy for Days. I know Hope and Bo are coming back too. Steve's character was linked to Hope too. He's not going to be on until 2023, but I'll let you know how it goes. Wish he would go back as Jason, or at least bring Jason back. It seems since Steve left, GH is all over the place. Like Bold, fans are asking for new GH writers now. lol

I know I want the whole fake message from Brooke to come out too. I read, who knows? Hope will find out what Thomas's has done and fight him for Douglas and not want him to work with her anymore, but who knows? There's so much written but sometimes it's made up.

Some fans think Trina is the hook killer? Why unless she's got the illness her granddad has? Who knows? I want that story to end soon too.

And what a bitch that Nina is! when Willow told her to drop dead, I was like WOW!

Hopefully, she'll begin treatment and survive. Just glad Michael knows. Now if Carly finds out will she tell Willow and Michael the truth? I heard Carly might guilt Nina into getting tested and make like its great when she matches Willow. lol

hope you had a good weekend. it was very cold here and all week too. Finally fall has come to Texas.