General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well it looks like Sheila's life in the free world will be cut short soon, but this IS Sheila and even if she does go back to prison, she never stays! and I don't know who she thinks she is fooling with that ridiculous disguise of hers. :facepalm:

As far as Cody, I did not like him at first but I will admit that his drunken side yesterday turned me off. Nobody likes to see a sloppy drunk! It is nice to see Mac more, so I will take it even though the storyline is not the best. and Rory is back. Where the hell has he been?!

I'm with you, it seems the producers of Bold love Sheila so she'll probably get away yet again or go go jail. I hope it ends soon, I hate that character and Deacon is no damn help at all. I read that we will see Finn's bad side soon. Can't wait.

Yeah, never liked Cody either. I hope he leaves town before he admits that he's Mac's son. he's trouble and what's this problem/secret he and Dante have? Here we go again. Just cut him loose when Brit goes.

And oh, yeah, Heather is Esme's mother. She all but confirmed it today when she went into Ryan's room. That poor kid was born without a chance to be anything but bad. lol

I really wish they would end the whole hook story. It's been going on too long without an ending. And Liz better try to make it work with Finn. So sick and tired of all the drama. It seems the soaps don't want any couples to be happy. And where has Monica been? They didnt' even botther to mention her on Thanksgiving. I wonder if Leslie is ill? It's a shame she hasn't been on.

GH and Bold both had awesome episodes Friday! So man did toeless Sheila get discovered fast. Man oh man, what is she going to do now?! Shoot Steffy again? And I can't believe they are making dollar Bill go to his dark place again. Sad. 

I do like Joss and Dex together but she needs to tell Cam its over. And omg  the Heather and Ryan scenes were so great. So, she is Esme's mother? No wonder she is the way she is!

Yeah, Heather and Ryan's scenes were awesome. The original Heather was a great actress, but this one is also very good. Good re casting on GH's part. I know I feel bad for Cam. Who knows what will happen? I hope Nina minds her own business but she probably won't.

Well, I do like Bill but he's another one that can't make up his mind. lol  A lot of fans are saying Sheila will get caught. I really hope so. If I were Steffy I would punch her in the face first. I hope Steffy doesn't panic. Maybe Finn will come check on her. I want the whole Sheila story done.

Well I mean, come on...I would have been shocked too and maybe had a little PTSD if I saw someone who had tried to kill me. But hopefully Sheila does get caught soon, but like I said we all know her ass won't be staying in jail lol!

I really really hate that Elizabeth is lying to Finn, I just hate it. I feel so badly for him. Man he just takes so much crap from her. That man needs a lady who really loves him and not one that is always trying to push him away.

Well, Sheila might be gone for a while. Just can't stand her smug face. lol

I know I agree about Liz. What is going on? This story line is stupid too. Not liking it at all and when will we see who the hell the Hook killer is? They keep saying Rory, but why?

Also now fans are saying Dex might be Jason's son? By who who knows? But since Jason has left GH off and on for years, I guess it could be. Anyway, too many open ended stories lately. GH used to end their stories quickly, but lately they go on and on with no results.

Now Heather and Ryan were together? when did this happen? lol  GH changing history again.

Wow,  Brooke and Taylor standing up to Rudge and saying goodbye to him and walking out? That was epic and very surprising to see!!! I know you can't stand Sheila but they love her at Bold and she won't be gone for long. Sorry! 

Yeah Lizs' storyline is all over the place. I mean she just got to facing her parents and her mental breakdown because of what she did to Finn's ex-wife and now she is fake pregnant with Nicholas' baby? Good grief! 

Today with Taylor and Brooke was even better. you should have seen Hope and Steffy's face. lol 

I'm wondering if Ridge picks one of them will they still be okay with each other? Poor Bill is still trying to get Katie back. I like him, but come on. Does this man have to beg a woman to be with him? lol

Yeah, today's GH was very good, but Liz, and Nick have to stop telling lies. Now Laura and Victor are involved. The cops did get a clue to the Hook, but I"m still confused as to who it is?  It better not be someone who we will see one day and then make her the hook. They found an earring, but who knows? Didn't show anyone without an earring and why did the hook kill some exotic animal smuggler? Weird.

Have a good weekend.  It's very cold here now in Texas. 40's and 30's. I love it. Everytime they say the cold front is coming in I yell at the tv to put on a coat and hat. lol

I'm glad it's colder. Makes it feel more like the holidays. My daughter is now off from school for 2 and a half weeks.

I'm glad that you are happy about the cold but I am heading down to San Antonio Monday and am utterly depressed and angry that I have to bring all of my Alaskan winter gear down..this is BS lol! Come on now. We just got 4 feet of snow and have been in like total darkness. I really needed the sun and warmth to cheer me up. Damn you cold front. F off! 

• Like 1

I hope you had a good flight to San Antonio

I'm sure you've heard the actress that plays Epiphinay  passed away December 19. Very sad. i really like her and looked forward to her character becoming a doctor.

Marcus (Nick) is leaving. I hope Tyler Christopher the original Nick comes back. He and Ava had very good chemistry.

If you don't get a chance to come on the site, I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the Texas cold weather lol

Awww, thanks! Thankfully made it down to SA, despite snow in Seattle. Wrapped up in a blanket right now cause I'm freezing lol. And it isn't even the coldest day down here yet. Oy.

I did hear about Epiphany....shocked indeed. She was a wonderful talented GH cast member. And right before the holidays. So sad. :(

and Marcus leaving? Wow. I heard that after he heard that he was fired that he refused to tape his final scenes. ouch, dont blame him though. Now I would LOVE to see Tyler back, but not sure if GH will hire him again. Guess we will see!

Glad you got to SA safely. I saw the snow in Seattle on CNN. Wow! I know it's traveling across the northern states.

I agree it has been cold, but tomorrow afternoon into Friday will be the worse. I just hope the grid holds. Hate to have our heat go out. Don't like to be cold. I will do my Walmart grocery shopping tomorrow and stay in all day Friday.

I know something must have happen for Marcus for him to act like this? Possibly not liking this stupid story line. lol I know Tyler has posted he would go back to GH. Is he vaccinated? Guess time will tell.

So sad about Sonya. I read she had surgery this month and then got sick and had an infection was on life support and then died. What the hell happened? This sucks. I hate to hear things like this. She will be missed on GH for sure.

Today's episode was about Xmas and Monica was missing again. They said she was under the weather. I think she's not well either. She has to be in her 80's for sure. So sad. And Curtis's aunt was missing too. 

Anyway, I hear Nick would be killed off but he's involved in so many story lines, how can they? Maybe he'll go missing then then bring another actor back. Who knows?

Stay warm girl and enjoy your holidays.

Merry Christmas! Yeah, having a great Christmas with the family but will be nice to go back home and catch up on my soaps. :)

Still cold in San Antonio, but the wind had died down and we are finally seeing sun again!!! And....of course, as soon as I leave which is tomorrow, it will be warm again. But what can ya do?! 

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

You know that's how Texas weather is up and down. lol I'm just glad the power held and don't have to have my faucets running. It was so damn annoying.

All the soaps had wonderful Christmas episodes.  It was a nice change from the drama.

have a good light back. I saw Anchorage's weather and it was like 7.  But I'm sure your kitties miss you too.

• Thanks 1

Hope you had a good flight home.

Bold was good. The ending was so damn dramatic. lol

At the end of Days of our lives today, they had a nice tribute to John Aniston, Victor K. , who recently died. I'm sure their will be a special episode where he dies on the show. going to be very sad.

GH was good. I really hope the hook killer is found and ended. Tired of it and I'm confused as to who it is? it's it's Heather, how the hell did she get out of the mental hospital and why did she kill those people?

Thanks, I am so very thankful that I got home on both my flights only 15 min delayed while so many others especially on SW airlines had their flights outright cancelled. It was a wonderful holiday and so thankful that we all made it there safe and sound. :) Hope you had a good holiday too!

I literally spent most of the day catching up on the soaps in between vacuuming and unpacking. 

Yeah....Bold. I mean with the crazy storm and Bill just standing there in the doorway looking just a tad bit crazy was a classic Bold scene. They are sooooo over the top sometimes, you just have to laugh. :lol:

But I really hope that Bill is not teaming up with Sheila, now that would be really crazy.

GH was good, man I do really like Joss and Dex together-major hot chemistry there....but tell Cam! Willow and Michael are boring. snooze....they need to reveal the truth about Nina being her mom already.

Oh girl, wait until you watch Bold today. I think since they want to keep Sheila so badly, they will do any damn stupid story line to keep her on. I so want her gone like yesterday. Can't stand her smug face. Honestly, Steffy should have punched her in the face. That's what I would have done. She has to go, but no! Damn it.

I really hope Michael or Drew tell Carly that Willow has cancer, so she can help her.  What are they waiting for?  Oh I will so miss Britt and Nick., too. Want the whole Esme story to go away. Too long too without an ending in sight. When you watch today's episode, watch and listen closely to Martin, Laura and Cyrus, some funny moments. lol

Britt's party will be one for the books I bet. And what do you think about Gladys losing all Sasha's money? Shouldn't the band notify her when her money is being spent? I knew Gladys was a moron. She needs to go too.

Awww, Britt's party did not disappoint! Fun and flashy but sad that more people don't know so that they could be there for support. And I somehow missed that Gladys lost all of Sasha's money! Poor Sasha, like she needs another bad thing to happen to her. Good grief.

And what to say about Bold lol. It is entertaining! :facepalm::lol: but....Bill kissing Sheila. CRINGE!!!! Nice to see Wyatt and Liam together and hopefully they can talk some sense into their father. Because he has lost it.

I know Bill going all on and on about being alone. Come on the guy has looks and money. Anyone would want to be with him. He like most of them pick the wrong people. The next week grid said Bill turns Sheila in and Katie is happy about it. Not sure if this is going to stick?

And today's episode of GH was crazy. I got to see the body of the hook and it is definitely a small woman. Thinking of who it could be is a  mystery. If it's Heather, I want to know how she is getting out of the mental hospital and the other mental place before this one. Now when I see Nick (Marcus) I feel so badly for him that he was let go. He found out and then just left on his own. This sucks. I hate when GH does that to actors and their characters.  Nicholas is in the thick of so many stories, how can GH let him go?

Have a good weekend and a Happy New Year. I don't do anything but stay home watch tv and the ball drop in NYC.