General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Nah, I dont think it is Heather but will be very curious about who it is. And goodness Esme, you are like 7 months preggers....but ok, jump over the parapet again. 

Glad to see a new Bold tomorrow! 

And hope you had a Happy New Year. Mine was quiet, but I like that. :)

Edited by marlingrl03

I think Bill has lost his mind! What is it with men and Sheila? Does she have a magic vagina? lol I don't get it. Just found out that Taylor shot Bill thinking he raped Steffy? Whatever! That's Sheila's out of jail free card again. This soap is nuts.

Well, I'm sure Esme isn't dead. There's a rumor that Britt might be the next victim of the hook killer. I really hope not. That would suck.

I hope Willow gets the bone marrow and maybe Carly can tell Michael about Nina being her mom and leaving it up to Michael. So sick of all these secrets. If Nik is leaving where does that leave all the stories? And this whole Liz and Nik has to end. It's messing up all their lives.

Poor Cam. I think Joss will break up with him and that's going to be sad.

My New Year's was quiet. Watched tv and the ball drop in NYC. then Dallas has a really cool light show along with fire works. People were firing off fire works here too.  don't go out. Still covid out there and I don't want to be near too many people. I don't like crowds. 

Yeah after watching Bold yesterday and seeing Bill and Sheila say good-bye while she is being taken away by the cops is that he is playing her. I hope to GOD that he is because there was never a time shown when she and Bill were together. It was her and Deacon the whole time! Come on now. :facepalm:

I still am not feeling that Bill has gone 100% to the crazy side. You can see he is thinking of what he is doing cause when Steffy was talking to him, he was very quiet. I think he knows deep down inside what he is doing is wrong, but right now his hurt and broken feelings are taking over. Hoping he will go back to the good side in the end!

and well you were right, Heather is the hook killer or maybe a copycat? One fan online though that. Hmmmm.  Well it seems like Esme is like a cat and has 9 lives. Ah....mazing. 

and wow Dex and Joss getting the deed done, they are a hot couple....but come on Joss, at least break up with Cam first! Poor guy. He will be crushed when he finds out or maybe Joss will break up with him without saying anything about Dex?? 

and poor Britt. Maybe she was slightly hooked. Still bummed she is leaving GH. :(

Today's episode of GH was very sad.  I really wish Esme would have had a twin. But Heather. How has she gotten out of the maximum security mental hospital all this time? Guess we go back in time and see. Ryan won't be happy about this especially since the cops think ir could be Esme.

Not sure about Bill. I think he's lost his mind.  I really hate Sheila and want her so gone. I go to the B&B twitter site and tell them every day. lol 

I know the sex scene between Dex and Joss was hot.  Not sure if Joss wants a relationship with him since he works for Sonny? I know Cam will be crushed. Sad.

Oh dang! You were not wrong about GH being sad! I definitely shed some tears when Britt died and felt just awful for Cam when Joss broke up with him. I knew it was going to be hard and I can't even imagine how he would have felt if she had told him the truth about Dex. Oy.

and man Bill, come on. I still say deep down he is conflicted but he is letting his strong crazy emotions take over. Not good!

I so want Sheila so gone. Can't stand this character and the actress. She's so damn ugly to me. lol If Bill goes forward with this plan, he's a moron. If I were Taylor I would leave town so they have nothing over Steffy and Finn. Sheila thinks she will be allowed near Hayes. Come on Bold! Stop this. Fans online hate her and want this story to end.

I know GH is very sad these few days. I'm still not sure Heather is the "real" hook killer" How long has she been escaping the hospital? Wasn't she in the maximum hospital when the hook starting killing? I'm confused now.  Heather and Ryan are plotting and planning and no one knows it escape a guard who is letting Heather out? What kind of place is this? lol

I still hate that they killed off Britt. It sucks.

Had to watch GH on Demand this morning as it was interrupted by Biden for yet another horrible American anniversary. We seem to be remembering too many tragidies.

I tell you amazing performances from all on GH last week due to Britt's death.  Wish they didn't kill her off I really liked her character.

I wonder if we will see Monica this week since Terry is the only chief of state now. Will she keep it this way?

Have a great weekend.

Idk, I highly doubt we will see Monica. The actress is much older and I think she has some health issues....but I could be wrong.

Yeah, everyone on GH has been rocking their scenes! They are a very talented bunch. I sure felt badly for Brad, he was for sure Britt's true and true BFF.

I hate what they are doing to Bill's character....but it is really great seeing Wyatt. He needs a storyline again....not just scenes every 6 months.

I know because of Bill Sheila will get out of jail and Steffy and Finn won't testify against her. Maybe that guy who loves her will testify to keep her in jail with him. Would love that!

Yeah, GH actors do the drama very well.  I just wish the Ryan, Esme and Heather story would end. Sick of all of them. Still pissed they killed off Britt. 

Yeah, Monica has to be in her 80's. she's been on since the late 60's I think. Sad. I know she rides horses and I think she had a fall not too long ago. Sorry to see all the older characters get ill and leave.

Wait until you see today's episode. if I could have gone through the tv and smack Sheila I would have. lol And the friendship between Taylor and Brooke is getting so silly.

A few more people found out that Willow has cancer, so we'll see what's next? I hope she lives because it would suck if she were killed off.

I read an article online about what Sheila has that all these men fall for her and it was hinted as to her sexual body parts. lol I said the same thing.

No one can do the look at me now, you can't touch me smile better than Sheila. She has that perfected! Poor Finn and Steffy! And of course the judge is in Dollar Bill's pocket. Gross. Now I wonder what Taylor will think of Bill's blackmailing her daughter over something she did. Maybe she will get Brooke involved because she can sometimes talk Bill down. We will see!

Read Bold will have a murder mystery soon, but won't say who will get attacked and or die? Hinted at Bill then Sheila won't have him to protect her anymore, but would they kill off Bill? I want Sheila dead. I was hoping Mike would tell the police she escaped to make her stay in jail with him. Those scenes with her and a younger Mike made me sick to watch. All these men love to be the victim and be punished and that's Sheila's power over them. Disgusting. Yeah, that smirk wanted to go through the tv and kill her lol

So excited GH is bringing back the Nurses's ball in April and will honor Sonya (Epiphaney) and Tracy is coming back for it and I'm hoping Luke is alive and maybe Tony will come back too. Would be very cool to see him for a bit. 

Let me just tell you this....I have been waiting months for someone to get into someone's face about holier than thou Carly keeping Nina's secret. WTG Drew!!!! He is saying what should have been said and telling Carly what should have been done and I can not wait to see how Carly tells Nina. :popcorn:

I did hear about Tracy coming back but I highly doubt Luke will...he seems to have washed his hands of GH sadly enough.

and Bold needs to stop Sheila and Bill from kissing, they have no chemistry and it is very painful to watch lol!!!! YUCK.

Someone posted on their twitter that next week Bill and Sheila have sex!  Gross. lol Most fans want her gone and hate Bill with her, so what the hell is Bold doing?

Well, I love Carly no matter what she does and I bet Willow rejects Nina as her mother. Just because they are blood doesn't mean you have to love them. I don't know how this will go?  Nina still acted like a bitch when Carly was trying to tell her. Maybe she should have told Sonny and let him tell her. This whole thing is not going to go well.

Have a good weekend.

yeah, I think Tony Geary is done with GH too, but it would be cool for Tracy to say she found Luke and he's okay. GH didn't do right by him, but then again soaps don't do the right thing all the time with their actors.

I saw the preview for Bold for next week. Looks good. Everyone seems to confront Bill one by one like Katie....but unfortunately the whole town can talk to him but he won't see the light. He is too far gone at this point. Oy!

I like Carly too but NOT always....she has major faults. Willow needs to be more accepting of Nina if Nina is the one who may save her life. 

Well, I doubt Willow will ever accept Nina as her mother. Hopefully her bone marrow, but a relationship, not happening anytime soon.

I doubt Bill will change his mind about Sheila. I don't get it at all? The man has looks, brains and money. What is wrong with him? I really want Sheila gone, but they love her, but the fans hate her. lol Everyone is saying how she has to go and how Bold has gotten so dumb.

Anyway, I love Carly no matter what. lol She's exactly how I would be.  And most of the people who blame her, aren't that great either. Sonny for one, better keep quiet.

Ok, that last scene with Bill crying.....what was that?! Some people are starting to say that he is being drugged and I think why not? because he is NOT acting like himself. he barely talks and acts like he is in a walking coma. It is BIZARRE. I am going to be really curious to see how this storyline goes on...

My mom and I had a rough rocky relationship when I was growing up, but as we became older, she is like my best friend now. Relationships can change with time and patience.....you never know. Maybe Willow and Nina can repair theirs.....but it is not going to happen overnight.

I know everyone is saying Bill is not himself. I wouldn't be surprised if Sheila is drugging him. I'm curious as to how this goes too. I can't stand Sheila anymore. I hope someone kills her. lol I wonder where Deacon has been and what he'll think of all this?

Well, yeah, many relationships on soaps have changed from hating to loving each other, so who knows? I just hope Willow lives and her baby is okay. I want someone to be happy for a change. Also glad the Nurses' ball will be back. It's been an important tradition on GH for a long time,

Also want Heather and Esme to escape and go away. lol This family cannot grown anymore.  And some people are saying there might be a baby switch again. Please I hope that's not going to happen. I would be screaming and tweeting all over lol

Yeah, I have thought about Deacon too. He showed up once in the past 2 weeks, but that is it! Where are you man?

I don't mind Heather, I actually like her kooky crazy character and some of the stuff she says cracks me up. Esme on the other hand can go!

and baby switch....yeah I have kind of heard inklings about that and really hope that they don't go that route.

I know today Brooke talked to Bill but he seems to be in a fog these days. What is wrong with him? Maybe Sheila did drug him? Anyway, she must have a magic vagina since anyone she sleeps with loves her. lol  Even his sons didn't make him see. I think the actor that plays Deacon wrote a book and might be on a book tour? lol not sure.

Well, Nina was a bitch to Willow from day one over Charlotte in school. She got her fired for God's sake. The woman is out of control.

and honestly what is up with Austin? I'm so pissed that GH is wasting Roger's talent. What is wrong with them? He had great chemistry with Britt and then she died. Now this damn guy keeps bugging him. So sick and tired about it. Maybe he and Ava might have a chance? You never know?

Well, enjoy your weekend. We had warmer temps all week, but cold is coming back. I want winter at least for a week or two. lol

Yeah I mean Bill is definitely acting like he is drugged!! But he says to Brooke you were right...but will he change his mind about Sheila. Hmmmm idk.

Alot of people feel the same way that you do about Austin aka Roger. Definitely not utilized like he should be because he is a great actor.

And so Nicholas' days are numbered....I heard less than 10. Wonder how they will write his ending...bet it has to do with Victor since he just did threaten him and all. I would love for GH to hire Tyler back but not sure if they will. 

Hope your weekend is going well. Feel free to take our winter, we have plenty of it!

Our weather will feel more like winter this week and I'm glad.

well, I read online that there will be a cross over with Y&R and Bold to get rid of Sheila. I bet Bill is drugged. He's acting very strange indeed. I doubt Bill will listen to Brooke unless she says I'll marry you. lol

Yeah, Roget is a great actor. my mom used to watch One life to live and even when he was bad he was an excellent actor. then he progressed to a better person when he found out he was a brother to Vickie.  I hope this story goes away and GH gives Roget a better one. Maybe he and Ava? you never know? I did like him with Britt. I also read Tyler would love to come back? Who knows? I was hoping Rena Sofer would be back as Lois, Brooklyn's mom, but nothing yet.  GH lately has been dragging stories too long and having other chracters on. I don't care about Ms. Wu and Gladys needs to go away since she screwed over Sasha again. She never learns.

I will miss Marcus, I did like him as Nick. I really hate Victor. Wish someone would kill him.