General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

A crossover huh involving Sheila? Interesting! Had not heard that yet. Well sadly....even Brooke could not break Bill's spell. He needs to go to the hospital and get some anti-poison in him stat lol!

I don't want Victor to die. Yes, the character is loathsome....but I love the actor and have been watching him since the Nanny days, so want him to stay. :)

Yeah, love Charles but hate Victor. The Nanny show is still on every night and I still watch it. Love that show.

Well, I read the crossover online so who knows? You'll have to let me know because I don't watch Y&R.  I just want Sheila gone.  It's gone on too long already. 

Well, we finally got colder weather and rain. Hate days like this. 

I think I have allergies or maybe a sinus infection again. Taking allergy pills. I don't like being ill. hope I don't have to see my doctor. 

the actor who took over for Nic when Marcus was out will do the last of his scenes. Haven't heard how Nic will be written out yet. I do hope they recast the role. Nic is an important character. GH seems to be getting rid of a lot of characters today. I'm not liking it.

Oh interesting about Nic, I don't mind that other actor but only for the short term. Long term> Tyler! One can only hope. So nice to see Lucy though....man I thought Anna and Valentin were done for. Should have realized that Anna is too smart for that.

They did show Sheila flashbacks in Y&R because it was Tracey Bregman's anniversary on the show and her character Lauren and Sheila had a rift of all rifts together. Sworn enemies lol. I love looking at old clips!

Well, I really hope someone gets rid of Sheila. Can't stand her anymore. I do hope Thomas goes back to work. he is good at what he does. Was surprised to see he was staying with Paris. At least someone helped him out.

Yeah, I wish Tyler would come back to GH. He's a good actor and finally has gotten rid of his addictions, so I hope he does come back. Nic is a important character, so he needs to come back. I knew Anna would get out of that jam. lol I hope when they get back to PC, they can arrest Victor. Want him gone too.   I'm glad the Nurses's ball is coming back. I do love it and it gets to show the many talents of the actors. Still feel badly for Cam and Joss, but what can you do?

Get rid of Sheila? Keep dreaming lol. They LOVE her on Bold so unless her contract ends she ain't going anywhere. It would be nice if she let Bill free though. And would Katie really go back to him if that meant to be rid of Sheila? I hope not! 

I can't believe Drew forgave Carly that fast. Saint Carly. She can do no wrong. Boooo. At least Willow is doing the right thing and having the baby early. She is so damn stubborn and doesn't see the logical choice which is staring at her in the face. And I feel that Valentins fake death is not going to end well...at least with Victor!

Yeah, Sheila is here to stay and it really is so damn annoying.  Honestly, after this, Thomas should be allowed to go back to working for Hope.  He's not as bad as Sheila.

Well, I love Carly and really hate Nina. She is blaming Carly for all she's done to Willow because if she knew Willow was her daughter she would have been nicer? Please. Nina had it in for Willow since day one.  I just hope Willow has the baby and gets those stem cells and gets better and her and Michael can have their family and move on. But I know Nina is going to cause more trouble. I'm waiting to see when Sasha finds out Gladys lost all her money and she'll probably sell the garage right under Sasha's nose. That woman has to go.

Winter has finally come to TExas. We expect icy rain by tonight and tomorrow. I'm glad I work from home. I bet the schools will be closed tomorrow too. Texas doesn't do well with ice and snow.

Wow, so the new Nick started already. This guy is a good actor but I do feel bad for Marcus. Think that is his name.  He did grow on me as Nicholas but of course if I had to choose, Tyler will always be my number one Nicholas. 

I love Stella. Curtis and Trina deserve to know the truth and Portia has had had plenty of time to tell the truth and she hasn't, so I hope that Stella does!

I love seeing Katie get more air time. Fans were saying that she cries all the time, but she can be absolutely strong when she needs to be and I see that starting. Someone needs to snap Bill out of this hold that Sheila has on him.

Stay warm! We are also dealing with fog, rain and snow....but we are used to it. Plus I got studded tires.

Yeah, when it Texas gets freezing rain everything stops. No mail and schools are closed through tomorrow.  I hope when the post office delivers my mail I get the bills and other important mail I need.

Yeah, I do like Katie. She tried her best with Bill. Maybe she should have lied and stayed with him until Sheila went to jail. lol I would have done that.

Yeah, Marcus (Nic) was still sick from covid effects.  I'm sure he's vaccinated, but some people still get covid and still feel sick with it. This virus sucks.  Not sure how long this guy will be on? I'm wondering if he'll leave town once Spencer shows him the video or if Heather tries to kill him. I would love for Tyler to come back as Nicholas. This character is important and needs to stay on and I want GH to make him nice again.

I heard Bold might do a murder mystery plot but who knows? I really can't stand Sheila when she has that smug face. I want to slap it right off. lol

Yeah, in New York, my parents had snow tires every winter. I tell the Texas drivers to put their cars in a lower gear so you can' t drive faster than 20 miles an hour. it does help, but they just drive fast trying to get home and the trucks can't get up the over passes and the hills. So many trucks got stuck on the roads and the airport was closed. And they have like 3 sand trucks that do nothing at all.

Yeah, will be curious to see how long this Nick will be on GH. But wow, will Spencer really use that video...if he does, I think their relationship will be truly dead in the water. Sad.

And omg, what was with Bold today? I know that Brooke and Taylor are friends, but at the end when they were all hugging and smiling with the romantic music playing....I mean wtf is going on? Are they going to be more than friends?! 

I know I was thinking Brooke and Taylor might have a relationship before long.  I'm so sick of the same lines and story that seems to go on day after day.  And Sheila is free as a bird and happy go lucky while the other characters are worrying what will she do next? Can't stand it anymore.

Well, I read online, who knows, there will be many deaths in February centered around Spoon Island. I figure since Heather and Ryan know what Nic is up to with their daughter, they will escape and go after him.  Also Spencer is becoming more like his family every day, so I doubt Trina will want to be with him?

The whole scene with Willow going with Harmony was a waste of time. How could Harmony be in heaven? lol

Well, the ice has finally melted and we are expecting more warmer weather.  Again, many people lost power due to the ice bending the trees into power lines. The person in charge of this in Austin was blaming the owners who won't let them trim the trees.  It's passing the blame all the time. Some people lost power due to their grid yet Abbott refusing to believe it.

I live in a state of morons.

Have a good weekend.

No one can stand Sheila being free anymore lol! Well Deacon sure is handling Sheila just dumping his ass without any warning pretty well. Dang!

It is sad that TX voted for that evil bastard Abbott who won't even fix that grid or do what is right for the people that live there. Glad your temps are warming up. Power outages are not fun!

I know but so many Texans stand by him. Cruz is a moron too.

Most fans hate Sheila and want her gone! Why they keep her, I don't know?  Everyday it seems to be the same plot and the characters say the same thing.. At least they won't forget their lines. lol

Yeah, our temps are warmer now, but we're getting rain. lol  It's better than ice. Just wish we would get a full season of winter before the hot temps come in usually by March. Yuck!

I think the new Nick is almost done with his scenes, he kind of said as much in a recent interview but no one knows if GH will kill the character off (they just can't!) or make him disappear for awhile and bring a whole new Nicholas back or Tyler (which would be epic!) So it seems like it will be the waiting game. 

So I guess Thomas is going to try and get custody? I mean good luck with that. Unless he bought the judge like Dollar Bill did, what kind of judge would grant him custody especially if any of his family members tells the judge what he did. 

A person on line told me that this Nic will die and that's it. He said a friend of his works in the same place where GH is filmed. Who knows? After yesterday, it can go either way. I wish Tyler Christopher would come back. His Nicholas and Ava had the best chemistry. I would hate for this character to die. He's connected to so many other important characters. GH needs to get rid of Esme, Cody and Ryan and Heather. So sick of them being front and center. Why?

I doubt Thomas has a leg to stand on. Unless he goes to liars rehab, lol, he can't change as along as the writers keep making him a loser. 

And why is Sheila still on this show? Let Taylor tell the cops. Honestly, this whole friendship with Brooke, is freaking me out. Someone said, Ridge will make up his mind for one of them and then the hatred will begin again. lol

Wow, so that is how Nicholas dies? Huh...yeah. I am sure they will bring back his character somewhere, somehow! I felt really badly for Laura though because of how she will react.  It will be sad to see her reaction. And Spencer. I mean Nicholas was a part of a lot of people's lives....

Omg, I hope Ridge doesn't start up with Brooke or Taylor again. Noooooo! Bold needs to bring in some more older eligible bachelors for them. Not just Ridge! Come on now.

I agree about Bold. There needs to be more eligible men. Where are they? lol Let's see what happens when Ridge comes back. Both women agree they want to make the choice, but who knows?

Well, I'm hoping maybe either Austin or Mason took Nic's body and put him somewhere and maybe in a few months, Tyler will be back as the original Nic.  I do feel sorry for Laura too. He's her son and she loves him. Wish Lucky would come back. he and Liz had the best chemistry.  And I really hope Willow doesn't die. Too much death on GH these past months. Come on.

Lucky, wow...that is a blast from the past. He was ok, but always seemed really moody like Michael. That is a turn off, can not be around people always down on the outs all the time. As far as Willow, I have not heard that the actress is leaving so they will probably  have her be right at death's door and then miraculously be alright. I did hear that maybe Leisel could be a match? Who knows.

GH is taking it's time closing these stories. Too long already. Now with the wedding that I doubt will happen.  Not sure what will happen with anyone anymore?

I read, not sure if it's true, that Bill will come out of whatever spell Sheila has over him and want revenge. But again who knows what's true or not?

Three actors are leaving Days and I'm glad. One character is so annoying so glad she is going. The other two are the gay couple.  More characters from years ago are coming back so they're making room. lol 

Some super bow commercials were very cool. Loved the one with Paul from KISS and Ozzy. It was on at the very end of the game, but worth it.

The super bowl game was actually very exciting.

GH taking a long time to close out storylines? Why that is there M.O. lol....can't change things now.

So I can't believe that Portia got married..really thought that she was going to do the right thing and confess how Curtis is really Trina's father. Shame on her. How can you keep a secret like that for soooo many years?

Bill will snap out of it?! Please let this be true!!! And Douglas wanting to live with Steffy? Dang, I can't imagine letting someone so young make such an important decision. To get his input yes of course....but not the final say. Oy.

And yeah, I didn't watch the game. Never been into football. The one commercial I did watch was the Rakuten one with Alicia Silverstone and I loved it. Clueless is one of my favorite movies.

Yeah, I loved Cllueless too. It was a very cute movie. the commercial was cute too. The girls still look so good.

Well, the whole Douglas thing was nuts. He wanted to live with Hope and Liam, but then Thomas makes this speech and I guess he didn't want to make Thomas feel bad so he picks Steffy. Finn is not happy about this. It's crazy to make a kid pick. I don't get it?

Well, if Trina thinks about what Stella told her, she might guess it. And I can't believe how stupid Dante and Sam are? I knew that women was the nanny as soon as I saw her. I do hope they find out about who Esme's dad is? That'll be a shocker. I doubt Rena will be back as Lois nor Tyler as Nikolas. It's been too long and I guess GH wants to really get rid of Nic now once and for all. I think it's stupid. How long will it be before Ava tells anyone Nic is dead?  Sorry to see the character go.

I did feel badly for Hope, I can't imagine the situation they are in but they never should have let Douglas decide. Maybe when he is 13 or something, not the age he is now. and everytime Steffy would say I am sure after awhile he will want to go home, but what if he doesn't? and how does visitation work while he is at Steffy's? I know Thomas said he has free rein cause that is his sister but what about Hope? That is not fair at all....

and dang! I know Trina was upset but man alive she was so rude to her mom in front of everyone at the wedding. My mom would have yanked my ass outta there so fast haha! Sometimes you gotta be the parent and not a friend to your kid. BUT.....I am very happy that this darn secret is out. Portia never should have kept it and I hope a paternity test is done.

All these story lines are annoying me today. lol

Thomas thinks he can just go by Steffy's anytime he wants too. Not going to happen. He's a moron. Eventually, Douglas will want to go home. Thomas is getting on my nerves. He started this whole thing.

Yeah, Trina is upset and now Curtis is too. I know Portia was upset but she had years to do a DNA test. Now her marriage will probably be over before it starts. And this whole ryan, Heather and Esme has to end soon. I'm tired of GH rehasing stories over and over agian. Ryan has to go. I hope Austin helps but I don't think so.  At least, Mac is okay. Not sure bout anyone else.

Enjoy your weekend.

Yeah, seeing Austin there was a twist! One reason why I love February sweeps for sometimes the surprises are really just that!

Portia is just digging her hole deeper, I mean that is why Curtis broke up with Jordan, secrets about her job. Now this secret trumps that all! You can't come up with a bigger secret!

and Thomas, yeah he always gets on my nerve lol. The nerve of him to think that just because Steffy is his sister, he can just waltz right into her house without any notice to see Douglas. Uh, NOPE!

For some reason, Bold was in Spanish today. It happened one day last week too. Not sure if it's the CBS station or the Dallas one. I will have  to On Demand to see Bold in English. lol

Well, I read that Jon the actor who plays Kevin/Ryan said Ryan would get his, so hopefully either he'll die or go back to jail now. The whole town knows Ryan and Heather and Esme are on Spoon Island. I do hope Austin will be okay. I like Roger and he needs a better story.