General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

For some reason, Bold was in Spanish today. It happened one day last week too. Not sure if it's the CBS station or the Dallas one. I will have  to On Demand to see Bold in English. lol

Well, I read that Jon the actor who plays Kevin/Ryan said Ryan would get his, so hopefully either he'll die or go back to jail now. The whole town knows Ryan and Heather and Esme are on Spoon Island. I do hope Austin will be okay. I like Roger and he needs a better story.

In Spanish?! How odd! Can you get subtitles? I have never had that happen.

I feel like Roger/Austin will survive the attack but yeah he does need a better storyline. Fans do like that he is not really with Maxie anymore...

GH REALLY needs to work on their baby bump placement! You would think after 30 some years, they would know by now that a 9 month baby belly doesn't sit that high up! Glad that Austin is a ok, and man does Sasha have some balls pretending to be a lawyer. Wow, let's keep this Sasha please!

Bold was ok....good for Brooke for going on this date. She deserves to have fun. It is still a bit weird seeing her and Taylor such buddy buddy. It is almost too over the top at times.

I know Taylor and Brooke are too much.  Who does this? lol Anyway, can't wait to see how things will go once Ridge comes back home.

And Sheila is still annoying and now Bill said he will help her get with Finn. No freaking way.

The babies on GH were huge. lol Very cute. The baby playing Willow's little girl is really a boy unless they posted it wrong. Anyway, since Esme called her son Ace, her memory might be coming back. Will she change for the better or go right back to being a bitch. lol

Have a good weekend. We're cold today in the 40's but then tomorrow and all next week back into the 70's too warm too soon. We get no spring at all.

So now all Sheila can daydream about is Deacon? Oh please. She needs to stop. And she needs to stop with gross innuendos like when she said something about Bill jumping her. BARF! :vomit:

Can we keep sweet and innocent Esme? Now her I like, but I am sure she will get her memory back. And what about Nik's body? It has got to start smelling soon, no? But of course I am sure it will turn out that he isn't really dead.

I think Marcus, Austin's cousin, took Nic's body. I'm hoping he's not really dead and eventually Tyler Christopher comes back. GH needs Nic.  I read why GH has bigger babies. They said ever since covid they don't to use newborns since they can't be vaccinated and don't want any babies to get sick.  Those babies are so cute. both of them. I'm so glad they are a boy and a girl because I didn't want any more baby switches. lol

I know what is it about Sheila. She makes me cringe anytime she's with a man. Gross.

And honestly, Thomas better shape up and stop pressuring Steffy to see his son. There are rules and he has to obey them. This whole story is nuts. Now Finn is working day and night and it's up to Steffy to do everything. Come on! She's rich, hire a maid and a nanny. lol

Well, hopefully Willow will find her match before her wedding day and or death day.  I'm pretty sure Mason took Nicholas. I really hope eventually Tyler comes back as Nic. He was the best.

I know Sheila has to go. They keep saying who will do her in, but when?

And everyday the same with Hope about Douglas. At least he didn't pick Thomas. then she would have a problem. Let the kid calm down for a bit. He needs to be in a place where he feels safe and calm for now.

So the match was Leisel after all! The rumor turned out to be true and man did I not see that slap to Elizabeth coming. Woah!!! 

and I also knew that they would not kill off Nik....but I don't think that guy is going to keep playing him because he said in an interview that he was done with the role. So he may stay in an indefinite coma till GH figures out what they are going to do with him.

Always nice to see Wyatt, shameful that he doesn't have a real storyline....

I am flying to Seattle tomorrow at the crack of dawn so will probably miss tomorrow's episode. My brother just moved down there, so doing a quick weekend trip!

Cool. I know people who have gone to Seattle and lived there and loved it. Have a good weekend.

Well, I feel the same way about Wyatt and Flo is gone all together. Crazy. Well, something good happened on Bold today and this will make things very interesting from now on with Bill and sheila and Deacon.

Well, years ago when Liesl first came on she was very bad. She even shot Liz once, so there's no loved loss there. I do hope the whole bone marrow procedure works. I want Willow and Michael and their little family to be happy for a change. Something is also wrong with Finn's dad. Not sure what but he's keeping it a secret and you know that's never good.

Well, enjoy Seattle. Is this the brother who lived in San Antonio?  If so he'll get better weather there. lol

Well, it's cool you have family in different cities and get to visit them.  I have an uncle on Long Island, but we haven't traveled to New York in a long time and my uncle doesn't fly and won't drive either. It sucks, but after losing my grandparents we kind of drifted apart.

Anyway, enjoy your visit . Talk to you next week.

It was a great visit! I'm glad that at least he moved to a city that I can hop on just one plane to get to. But yeah my mom is in CO, dad in Mexico, one brother in TX and now my other brother in WA. Lots of traveling for me!

But finally caught up. and wow Ava and Austin are definitely under Marcus' grip! Not too good. and I don't know who will get custody of Esme's baby. Spencer gets so angry at the drop of a hat, you can't do that in front of a judge or anyone who can influence that decision.

Seeing Sheila get it on with both Bill and now Deacon is absolutely nauseating. They don't look sexy at all. Barf!

I agree about Sheila, but Bill isn't one to mess with. I would love to see him drop her and have her arrested. it has to end like this. And Hope will have to work with Thomas again to keep her company.

I know I really hate that Mason. Wish he would get killed. If I were Ava I would tell Sonny what is going on. He would help her to protect Avery. People online are not liking Cameron as Drew. The poor guy has been having health problems and having treatments so that's probably Drew haven't been on too much lately. What will Nina do if she finds out they are together. I really hope Liesl is healthy enough to cure Willow. I still say they should have tested Wylie just in case.

Glad you had a great visit with your brother. I haven't seen my uncle and cousins in over 18 years. We used to visit every year when my grandparents were alive but now no one comes to visit us. It sucks sometimes.

Ha, yeah definitely no messing with Dollar Bill. What did he call himself? The devil? And Hope agrees with Liam but then changes her mind last second and will work with Thomas? Ohhhhh  he is not going to be happy. 

And I did read what some of the fans were saying about Drew. I do agree with them. He doesn't fit the brooding tough Navy Seal role like Billy Miller did. Cameron plays it way too nice and sweet like his Hallmark characters. He should go back to that honestly. And wow Sonny and Dex in a shootout. I don't see Dex turning Sonny in now nor leaving the business. Sorry Joss! 

I agree with you I think Dex will change his mind and Michael might too. As long as Maurice stays on GH he'll never get caught or illed off.  GH lost a good actor when they let Billy go. Maybe they can bring him back as Jason. lol Who knows? 

Well, Hope realized that Steffy would get rid of her line all together. Before her line, what did Hope do there? Anyway, I saw Thomas's face when Douglas said he wanted to go home with her. He didn't like it and I doubt the writers will make Thomas change, so here we go again. Liam will be pissed at Hope, but happy that Douglas is back. Can't wait to see next week. Bold isn't on Thursday or Friday due to the basketball playoffs. Who cares? lol

Not sure about Billy, but when Steve Burton came back and played Jason again, Billy's part of Drew seemed to dwindle. I think it was his decision to leave. A shame because he was a good actor.

As for Liam, yeah, please, it's Hope's line and if Thomas has to help it out then so be it. He goes on and on about how happy he is and then Hope drops the bomb. lol  I still think the writers will make Thomas do something stupid again especially since Douglas wants to live back with Hope and Liam. Will Thomas want the same about of time with Douglas or go for full custody now? I'm sure it's not over. it would be nice for Thomas to really change and get a stable relationship with someone to help him stay sane. lol

Bold and Y&R are off until Monday.

Wait until you see today's Bold episode. I was screaming and clapping! It's was awesome.

GH is heating up. The actor that lays Cam Weber is leaving GH. The kid is good he will far, but he will be missed. Emma Samms (Holly) is coming back for awhile soon. I am hoping she and the gang can take down Victor once and for all.

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks for not telling any Bold spoilers. Can't wait to watch it tonight!

Yeah, I heard that Cam is leaving I think to attend college and that both Emma and Jane....aka Tracy are coming back. That will be nice.

Yeah, I'm hoping Holly takes down Victor and Traci will be back for the Nurses's ball. I also think GH will do something for Sonya (Ephiney). I know Marshall mentioned she was looking at medical schools on the west coast, so not sure if they will leave it at that or make her character pass since she's really gone. Very sad.

Can't blame the young actors for wanting to leave and pursue other things. Most of them do and then sometimes they come back.

Enjoy Bold. it was a shocker but I loved it. 

I mean, I was hoping and thinking that Bill was either drugged or playing along cause this hook up with Sheila was soooooo unlike him, but never would I have guessed that he was working with Ridge who is like undercover FBI??? What?!!!! That was definitely quite the cliffhanger. Dang!

I know that's awesome. Not sure how this happened, but I'm sure we'll see flashbacks. The kid that Brooke and Ridge had is returning to Bold too. Don't know him, but it'll be interesting all the changes that have happened since he was gone.  I really hope that this time Sheila goes away for good.

Have a good weekend. Winter is back in Texas and I love it.

Poor Bill- sleeping with crazy ass Sheila for the team....now that is quite the commitment to the job! NO wonder he wants to quit lol. But Ridge is right, they are sooooo close. 

and you gotta love Lucy, she does what she wants...but Anna is not playing around either. Girl is in trouble now! They will have to lock her up in a room like Esme. :lol:

and uh-oh, I think Joss is going to know now that Michael is Dex's boss. Awkward.

I'm loving the banter between Ridge and Bill. Maybe they will be friends after this. lol

The dress that Thomas's designs in today's episode is so beautiful. I wonder who really does these clothes?  Loved when Bill said he didn't care that Sheila was with Deacon it would take the pressure off him. lol

Well, my my said when Lucy was first introduced on GH in the 80's she was a mousy librarian so it was funny that she became her again. I really hope with Drew now they finally take down Victor. I want this story to end soon. I wonder who is trying to kill Sonny? Will it be some new enemy now? Who kows? The little girl that plays Donna is so cute.  

I do hope they get Willow the bone marrow. Liesl is a doctor and she would have known taking those medicines would have to make her wait until they were out of her system. Duh. lol

Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan started his new character on Days of our lives yesterday. He looks great and has his left arm tattooed for this character. I think he was bad but  now they can turn him. Days has all these crazy plot lines with bringing back the dead and weird drugs to make you forget stuff. And the Big new is Bo and Hope are back and will be reunited next week.