General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, marlingrl03 said:

That is huge for they usually just stick to the west and east coasts...I have always wanted to go to one of those events. You should try to go for sure if you can swing it! :D

Got my VIP tickets for my mom and I. We are so excited. We will probably stay a night or two in this hotel, since it's over an hour's drive from where we live in Dallas.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:24 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*crossing finger for you* that would be awesome.

Hide contents

geez Jake is the scarecrow?? curiouser and curiouser...

What? He is? When did GH have this? I know Jason and Franco went to Cassidine Isle and Jason remembered he was beat up and Jake saw it. But what's this about the scarecrow?

Well, that damn press secretary interrupted GH again. Missed the first half an hour. Will have to on demand it.

There was a surprise ending today on GH, but not to me since I've guessed it from the very start! lol

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Nina left Valentin????? woo hoo! and as i said before be it Anna, her twin or whatever let her and Valentin hook up! wonder how Nina's leaving will impact the Charlotte custody case? and they need to get to the point where Lulu is hiding behind large plants, behind desks and carrying big packages cos that girl is obviously showing :P

Well, it's obvious Lulu is really pregnant in real life, but since Lulu can't have kids they are trying to hide it. lol Not doing a good job of it.

I remember when Jackie Zeman was pregnant with her second child, they wrote that Bobbie was getting overweight and she had to go away to lose the weight, meanwhile she was really pregnant, but Bobbie can't have kids either.

I honestly don't feel the actors should hide it, if it's not in the script we can ignore it for a while.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:53 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Well....I liked them together ( we don't all have to agree lol! ) but if I was her I'd have kicked his ass out the door too. Man just can not be trusted! <_<

And yeah its almost kinda embarrassing with Lulu that they are not hiding it or even making a story about how she Is over eating or something?! to explain her tummy.....they just don't care haha. That is the soap world for ya! :lol:

I love Valentin and Nina together. They are good for each other. Well, Valentin and Nina found the bug "Anna" put in his phone. I think Valentin is now playing fake Anna. Can't wait to see how this goes.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

good. I forgot about the west coast people and people who work during the day. I'm just so happy I have fans of the soaps on here to talk about them.;)

Yeah it's great...I just love this forum. I can talk about all my likes and loves...Guns, DD, my soaps...everything! :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What? He is? When did GH have this? I know Jason and Franco went to Cassidine Isle and Jason remembered he was beat up and Jake saw it. But what's this about the scarecrow?

Well, that damn press secretary interrupted GH again. Missed the first half an hour. Will have to on demand it.

There was a surprise ending today on GH, but not to me since I've guessed it from the very start! lol

like a day or so before? and he was with Franco.and Roger just renewed his contract on GH. just make him keep his hair clean please! and keep his paws off of Sam! :max:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Got my VIP tickets for my mom and I. We are so excited. We will probably stay a night or two in this hotel, since it's over an hour's drive from where we live in Dallas.

That is so awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it.... :)

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

like a day or so before? and he was with Franco.and Roger just renewed his contract on GH. just make him keep his hair clean please! and keep his paws off of Sam! :max:

Good news about Roger. He's an amazing actor. I remember him as Todd on OLTL. He was such a bastard, but was so good at it.

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

like a day ir so before? and he was with Franco.and Roger just renewed hos contract on GH. just make him keep his hair clean please!

He did?! Cool..I read that they were in contract negotiations. I wished that Tyler aka Nicholas had been able to work his out...I really miss that character!

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

He did?! Cool..I read that they were in contract negotiations. I wished that Tyler aka Nicholas had been able to work his out...I really miss that character!

yep not sure how long but he renewed! bringing Tyler back would be good....and a new Morgan!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

That is so awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it.... :)

yeah, I will let you guys know how it went. I hope all the actors are nice. Usually they are super cool with fans. I love seeing all the events for GH with fans in the soap magazines. Hopefully, I will be there in October. My mom doesn't usually like to plan so far ahead about things, but she just loves GH and is excited about meeting them. I got the tickets super early because they are having a special panel for the first 100 VIP. Maybe these pictures will be in the soap magazines. That would be so cool.

Yeah, I miss Nick too. I just recently saw him in one of those lifetime movies. lol The actor who played Nick for a bit was very good too. I keep thinking maybe Nick will turn out to be alive and behind Anna trying to get Valentin.  If I had a job on GH I would never leave unless they killed my character off and then they would have to drag me out the door. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

yeah, I will let you guys know how it went. I hope all the actors are nice. Usually they are super cool with fans. I love seeing all the events for GH with fans in the soap magazines. Hopefully, I will be there in October. My mom doesn't usually like to plan so far ahead about things, but she just loves GH and is excited about meeting them. I got the tickets super early because they are having a special panel for the first 100 VIP. Maybe these pictures will be in the soap magazines. That would be so cool.

Yeah, I miss Nick too. I just recently saw him in one of those lifetime movies. lol The actor who played Nick for a bit was very good too. I keep thinking maybe Nick will turn out to be alive and behind Anna trying to get Valentin.  If I had a job on GH I would never leave unless they killed my character off and then they would have to drag me out the door. lol

Speaking of Lifetime movies...Kirsten's Storms ex-hubby was in a Lifetime one last weekend. he did a pretty good job. I am addicted to those movies and watch the new ones every Sat and Sun night! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Speaking of Lifetime movies...Kirsten's Storms ex-hubby was in a Lifetime one last weekend. he did a pretty good job. I am addicted to those movies and watch the new ones every Sat and Sun night! 

*guilty smile* me too. did you see the one they did where it was like about Melrose Place and he played Thomas Calabro? i think it's The Unauthorized Melrose Place story! he was great :)

Wasn't Melrose Place on right before 90210 for a while?  I loved both shows - especially Melrose. My coworkers and I would talk about it every Tuesday and then we'd review what was happening in the OJ trial.  It's actually hard to believe we didn't get fire.   Those were the good old days before social media.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

No, I must have missed that one! Darn! But yeah Melrose was another one of my guilty pleasures back in the day... :lol:

me too though i got to the party late :P i came in around the Heather Locklear arrival. that was on the same night as Beverly Hills 90210. i will never forget MadTV did a running skit about them and the song was "Pretty White kids...pretty white kids with problems! " it was frickin' hilarious!

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Wasn't Melrose Place on right before 90210 for a while?  I loved both shows - especially Melrose. My coworkers and I would talk about it every Tuesday and then we'd review what was happening in the OJ trial.  It's actually hard to believe we didn't get fire.   Those were the good old days before social media.  

great minds! 

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

me too though i got to the party late :P i came in around the Heather Locklear arrival. that was on the same night as Beverly Hills 90210. i will never forget MadTV did a running skit about them and the song was "Pretty White kids...pretty white kids with problems! " it was frickin' hilarious!

great minds! 

Yeah I watched from the beginning but it got a helluva lot better once Heather and then Jack Wagner arrived. They were the ultimate beautiful power hungry couple! That show was awesome. Oh the drama! :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah I watched from the beginning but it got a helluva lot better once Heather and then Jack Wagner arrived. They were the ultimate beautiful power hungry couple! That show was awesome. Oh the drama! :lol:

Jack Wagner aka Frisco from GH! OMG do you remember that song Sneak Attack?? :lol:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

me too. wait...i learned all the words and sang it to my BFF on the phone and she still remembers it! i tild her he reminded me of a proud eagle! :lol:

Haha...that is great. Will have to watch the video later. It's nap time in my toddler class. :)

• Like 1

*SPOILERS FOR GH Week of May 15 through May 19 2017*

Spoiler

The Scoop: This week's previews

Two Scoops: This week's commentary

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of May 15, 2017

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 15, 2017. Be sure to tune in to GH every weekday to see how everything plays out.

Franco makes his way home

Liz has a brighter outlook on things

Jason sits down with Jake to clear things up

Jake loses himself in magic

Alexis makes strides in getting her life back on track

Lady luck shines down on Julian

Anna gets a helping hand

Anna gains the advantage

Nathan rides to the rescue

Robin notices that something is off

Nina has a chat with Andre

Lulu is pleased that things keep going her way

Michael is rejected

Michael confides to Kiki

Nelle feels lonely

Martina remains in Port Charles

Hayden takes steps to expose the person undermining Finn

Finn is furious

Hayden questions what to believe

Carly has a tense encounter with Ava

x

A sneak peek at next week

Anna is on the hunt for answers

Things look up for Nathan

Charlotte lands in a dangerous situation

Andre finds answers

Jason recalls something important

Down the road previews

A curse must be broken

A marriage is tested

Brad's choices return to haunt him

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

:Yeah, I am getting addicted too. I have a few on my dvr I have to watch.

Well, we found out about Anna yesterday. but who is she talking to on the phone?

Hayden is pregnant. I hope the drugs Finn was taking doesn't mess with the baby.

Carly is getting curious of sonny and her lawyer. lol She will find out.

Valentin will play "Anna" now and find out who she really is? I guess this whole Chimera is going to involve a lot of GH people.

21 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Jack Wagner aka Frisco from GH! OMG do you remember that song Sneak Attack?? :lol:

Yeah. haha and John Stamos was also on GH and in Frisco's band.

jack got a big hit with "All I need" back then too. He was cute and had cool storylines.

I have to remember he's Maxie's dad

16 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*SPOILERS FOR GH Week of May 15 through May 19 2017*

Reveal hidden contents

The Scoop: This week's previews

Two Scoops: This week's commentary

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of May 15, 2017

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 15, 2017. Be sure to tune in to GH every weekday to see how everything plays out.

Franco makes his way home

Liz has a brighter outlook on things

Jason sits down with Jake to clear things up

Jake loses himself in magic

Alexis makes strides in getting her life back on track

Lady luck shines down on Julian

Anna gets a helping hand

Anna gains the advantage

Nathan rides to the rescue

Robin notices that something is off

Nina has a chat with Andre

Lulu is pleased that things keep going her way

Michael is rejected

Michael confides to Kiki

Nelle feels lonely

Martina remains in Port Charles

Hayden takes steps to expose the person undermining Finn

Finn is furious

Hayden questions what to believe

Carly has a tense encounter with Ava

x

A sneak peek at next week

Anna is on the hunt for answers

Things look up for Nathan

Charlotte lands in a dangerous situation

Andre finds answers

Jason recalls something important

Down the road previews

A curse must be broken

A marriage is tested

Brad's choices return to haunt him

Cool how do you know all this?

I wish Robert would come back to help Anna. with robin coming back and Emma for the Nurse's Ball, it would be a nice reunion.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Cool how do you know all this?

I wish Robert would come back to help Anna. with robin coming back and Emma for the Nurse's Ball, it would be a nice reunion.

That would be great..I just love Robert and his amazing accent!