General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, Ron has been on Days for a while now.

Whatever! GH is known for Sonny and Jason and sometimes mob violence. If you don't like it, you don't have to watch it.

Honestly, I love when Sonny and Jason get it on with another mobster. Laura was a bad ass yesterday.

I'm wondering if Sonny and Taggert made a deal to pretend he's dead, so he can do stuff behind the scenes? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Jordan better come clean with Laura and Sonny. She can't do this alone and I don't want TJ or Curtis getting killed because she did something wrong years ago. I don't think she can now judge Sonny or Jason for what they do. This whole problem is because of what Jordan and Taggert did years ago, so she definitely needs help.

I do hope Brando stays on. I like him, but don't want him coming between Sonny and Carly. 

I'm wondering if Brooklynn and Julian will have something going soon?

Man, Taggert dying was NOT what I wanted. I shedded some tears when Trina found out....I hope you are right and that it is just a cover, but I don't know.

And yeah since Taggert was bout to work with Sonny, Jordan just should tell all now. Just be done with it. They ALL want this Cyrus guy outta there!!!

Oh and far as Julian and Brooklyn, I bet you they will totally sleep together. Julian on twitter hinted that he was going to sleep with someone on GH soon, but didn't say who. Most fans are guessing Brooklyn!

Well, Jordan better come clean and work with Sonny because if Taggert is really dead, not sure yet, she's the next target since those guys got away.

Oh yeah, I bet Julian sleeps with Brooklynn.

I wonder if Nelle is going to stay on GH now or if she'll screw up again. I can't believe that Valentin helped her. Damn it!

I hope somehow someone finds out about Lesil and she testifies against Nelle or poor Brad will pay the price.

Today Dallas is in the 50's and cold and rainy. by tomorrow back into the 60's and 70's next week. I hope the spring weather sticks around and we don't get an early summer. Can't stand the long hot summers down here. It's too much.

How is Alaska's weather? Do you get a spring and when does daytime come back?

Daytime has been back for a few weeks now....love it! But the temps have not. It's been brutally cold. It sucks! <_<But I only have 3 weeks till MX and when I come back there had better be warmer temps lol! 

So guess who is coming back?! The britch Britta! Love her! Hope they bring Spencer back because they had a sweet relationship. Hopefully her stay is not too short!

Well, I do hope Lesil tells the real story about Nelle and her baby. I want Nelle gone. Michael deserves to be with Wylie and Sasha without any problems from Nelle. I can't stand her and why does the judges believe her? So stupid.

We're going to get to meet Trina's mom. She was on Passions, but I really didn't watch that soap.

Our temps are in the high 60's today and going into the 70's next week. Next week is spring break, so it'll be nice for the kids to be off. but I do hope we haven't seen the last of cooler weather.

so Britt will be back. Maybe she and Lesil can help out Brad against Nelle.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Daytime has been back for a few weeks now....love it! But the temps have not. It's been brutally cold. It sucks! <_<But I only have 3 weeks till MX and when I come back there had better be warmer temps lol! 

So guess who is coming back?! The britch Britta! Love her! Hope they bring Spencer back because they had a sweet relationship. Hopefully her stay is not too short!

I would love for Spencer to come back. the kid is such a good actor. I'm sure he'll be getting so many good acting jobs, but I do hope he comes back to GH one day soon.

I can not believe Anna had Leisel arrested?? Now I don't know if she had any dealings with what was charged against her but to put all the blame on her and not even any on Peter is CRAZY!!!

I felt bad for Leisel and Maxie. :( Maybe that is why Britt is coming back..to try and clear her mom's name.

So I don't know if you heard but my favorite soap star Roscoe Born passed away...I will be watching my favorite Santa Barbara clips all weekend in his memory. <3

On 3/7/2020 at 3:31 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I can not believe Anna had Leisel arrested?? Now I don't know if she had any dealings with what was charged against her but to put all the blame on her and not even any on Peter is CRAZY!!!

I felt bad for Leisel and Maxie. :( Maybe that is why Britt is coming back..to try and clear her mom's name.

So I don't know if you heard but my favorite soap star Roscoe Born passed away...I will be watching my favorite Santa Barbara clips all weekend in his memory. <3

Yeah, my mom remembered him from soaps. Sorry to hear about it.

Yeah, Anna is blinded by Peter's deception. Lesil should tell Jordan what Nelle did with her baby and maybe she can make a deal. I want Nelle gone soon. She's just so annoying and I can't stand her.

GH is making Anna's character just like Hope's character on Days of our lives. Being so naive and dumb when it comes to police work. Then Hope got her memory erased and became another person. lol Maybe that should happen to Anna. 

I'm wondering where TJ is? I think Sirus's men have him. Jordan gets a call this week. Let's see what it's about? I hope TJ doesn't get killed. Molly would feel terrible. I understand Molly not getting married, but TJ is a great guy and Molly needs to let him know how much she loves him, so she doesn't lose him. Maybe if TJ is hurt, she'll change her mind and realize how short life can be.

I hope Robert finds out about Anna because you know he knows she made a big mistake.

It's a matter of time before Peter is found out and he'll lose everything especially Maxie.

I bet you TJ was kidnapped...I mean yeah Jordan said she got that text from him but that could have been from the kidnapper who stole his phone? Come on Jordan, think like a cop! 

So Alexis and Neil finally did the deed. Good for them.....they are so cute. They act like a teenage couple lol. But now who was watching them in the hallway? That nosy usher lady? No one can ever have a happy relationship on GH! 

I hope Spinelli doesnt give up trying to convince Maxie of how bad Peter can be. She and Anna are just blinded by him.

Well, I got my ABC soap magazine and Taggert is really dead. Oh well. Yeah, I'm pretty sure TJ is kidnapped since those guys got away again. Jordan will need Sonny and Jason's help for sure now.

Yeah, I do like Neil so I'm glad he and Alexis are together, but I think someone was watching them. Today or tomorrow is his trial, so who knows?

Anna knows Jason is right but she won't admit it. Anna knows Jason doesn't just talk and his gut is usually right.

I bet Nelle will get custody of Wylie unless Sasha and Michael get married.  Poor Brad unless Lesil backs him up, he'll be blamed for stealing Michael's baby. This is nuts.

Our temps are in the 70's and 80's now. Too hot too soon. 

I wish we would actually get a spring.

Now there are people with the virus here in Frisco which is an hour or so from Dallas. This is making me nuts.

I have so many concerts this year, I hope they aren't cancelled. I read that Kiss has cancelled their Meet and Greets. I wonder if fans will get that money back since it's over $1000. Crazy.

Stay well and enjoy your cooler weather. 

How sad. I read that Roscoe suffered from mental problems and he committed suicide. His family wants to do something to make people aware of this growing problem.

So many people today feel so depressed. It's just so sad. I know it runs in my family and both my grandmother and my mom and I have all suffered from depression at one time or another. I'm saddened that he couldn't get the help he needed, but sometimes you just are overwhelmed by saddness and don't know what to do?

Yeah I read that yesterday about Roscoe...Maurice Benard who also has Bipolar and depression? made an IG story post about it....I thanked him. It' s just so sad and tragic....I loved Roscoe and discovered him at age 14 on Santa Barbara, where he played the twins Robert and Quinn. He was so handsome and charismatic...huge crush on him. Wish he could have gotten some help. :(

Yeah, Maurice is bi polar. My grandmother was also. It took about 20 years for a doctor to realize what she had. She was so depressed throughout her life. Then in the 80's she found a therapist who finally knew what was wrong with her. She was on lythium for a long time. It's so sad when people suffer from depression. It takes a toll on your body and mind. I remember him from different soaps too.

Well, TJ was kidnapped by Sirus. I don't know if Jordan will tell anyone. It was nice to see Britt today. I hope she can help Brad and get rid of Nelle. I think someone might kill Nelle. There's so many people who want her gone, so if she dies, it would make a great murder mystery.

I hope Britt can help Lesil too. Peter is annoying me how smug he is! How can he live with himself lying to Maxie. I hope Spinelli and Jason take him down. I don't like him anymore and Anna is being blinded by him. He might not even be her son. I bet he is her sister's son. That would make more sense.

I'm getting so many emails from stores and restaurants around my area and Dallas telling me how they are taking extra cleaning care to make sure we're all safe. It's nice that they are taking the time to email people.

I have a Geoff Tate concert in two weeks and not sure how that will go? I do hope the big summer concerts aren't cancelled. This virus is freaking me out. The news said there was another virus outbreak in 2009, but I don't remember all the world going so far to stop sports and concerts and even live talk shows cancelling a live audience. This is a nightmare.

I do hope someone finds a cure for it and and it goes away. So many schools are making kids stay home and take online classes. 

Meanwhile, when Trump made his speech last night he didn't seem worried at all.  God! I hope his confidence is right for all of us.

Stay well!

Yeah our school district just announced Sprimg break *which was this week* will now be extended another week. We just got our first confirmed case. Now I think it's just 5 states left that have no cases..

It's just crazy how everyone is going crazy over the tp. I am still planning on flying to Mexico on the 22nd but hopefully the planes will be less empty and I might be able to get a row to myself. Even my dad was like hey can you bring masks down? I was like no sorry, those are for healthcare workers but will try to bring wipes and sanitizer. That is if the stores have any!

GH was good today. YAY Britt is back...love her and it is good that Brad has her there for support. I really hope no one buys Nelle's lies but she is just so good at it! A lot of fans want her gone asap lol. Great moment when Willow threw the drink in her face and Julian just stand there amused. 

Today, the Dallas mayor and the Texas governor and now President Trump all talked about the virus and what they are doing to help us all.

Yeah, our schools are closed another week too. My daughter is happy about that. 

I've gotten emails from different stores telling me how they are doing extra cleaning to keep us all safe and well. I have never seen this happened in all my life. Not even for the flu and swine flu. Not sure if they are telling the truth, but South Korea said alot of people have the flu and not the virus. Sometimes you just don't know if they are telling you the truth or not?

One doctor said the virus hopefully will be gone in a couple of months. Who knows? All the hospitals and clinics are getting ready to test anyone who feels ill. I'm just trying to stay calm and not panic. Everyone is trying to do what's best for us, so let's hope we all get a handle on this.

Have a good weekend. I don't blame you for not wanting to forgo your vacation. You're probably right about the plane being empty, but they are cleaning all the planes and airports so you will probably be safer than if you stayed home. lol

Stay well.

Back to GH. Jordan better tell Sonny and Jason or I don't think her son TJ will survive this whole mess. I feel bad for Lesil so I hope she and Britt can get proof on Peter. Maybe they will team with Sam and Spinelli. That would be cool.

Did you hear?! GH will stop filming starting Monday until 4/6. But hopefully we have enough episodes already filmed so I think we will be ok. 

Jordan is crazy thinking she can keep the secret of TJ being kidnapped....even from Curtis. When he finds out she withheld the truth yet again he will be livid! He's your damn husband Jordan!!

And I knew Julian and Britt were going to hook up but didnt know it was going to happen after just a few drinks at the bar. Julian is such a man-whore lol!! :lol:

So today I woke up at 6 amato get toilet paper cause I only had one roll. Lowes was out and said it would be another week but thankfully found some at the grocery store. But at noon it will be gone..so I'm glad I got my ass there early. Bread, beans, meat pretty much all gone. It's crazy. 

And I have been thinking about it and I think I am going to cancel my trip and try again in late September. I am not at all afraid of the the virus but I am terrified of being in Mexico and stuck if they close the border or if they make me self quarantine when I get back..the unknown is too much. And I feel like such a coward because in my mind I was like nothing will make me not go but this fear and the unknown is just too all consuming. 

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Did you hear?! GH will stop filming starting Monday until 4/6. But hopefully we have enough episodes already filmed so I think we will be ok. 

Jordan is crazy thinking she can keep the secret of TJ being kidnapped....even from Curtis. When he finds out she withheld the truth yet again he will be livid! He's your damn husband Jordan!!

And I knew Julian and Britt were going to hook up but didnt know it was going to happen after just a few drinks at the bar. Julian is such a man-whore lol!! :lol:

So today I woke up at 6 amato get toilet paper cause I only had one roll. Lowes was out and said it would be another week but thankfully found some at the grocery store. But at noon it will be gone..so I'm glad I got my ass there early. Bread, beans, meat pretty much all gone. It's crazy. 

And I have been thinking about it and I think I am going to cancel my trip and try again in late September. I am not at all afraid of the the virus but I am terrified of being in Mexico and stuck if they close the border or if they make me self quarantine when I get back..the unknown is too much. And I feel like such a coward because in my mind I was like nothing will make me not go but this fear and the unknown is just too all consuming. 

Don't be so hard on yourself,  I don't blame you one bit.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I agree with you about postponing your trip. Better to be safe than sorry. You want to stay well.

Not sure how many weeks in advance GH films. I know Days has shows filmed until the summer. Don't know how they did this?

I know my mom and dad went to Walmart yesterday and there wasn't any paper products at all nor water. My mom always gets enough toilet paper whenever it is on sale so she was good. My b/f went to Walmart on Friday and stocked up on paper products. He was able to get water too. 

My dad had to go to another supermarket for cornbeef (go figure) and he got water and paper towels. People are going nuts. There were no baby wipes either. I hope the stores stop the hoarding. We aren't running out of things just yet. This is crazy.

My Geoff Tate is being postponed until the winter. I'm glad about that. I just hope by the summer it'll be okay because I have so many concerts this year. I don't want to miss GNR at all!

Glad you got what you needed. I usually have dinner at my parents house, so my mom is good on food.

Let's hope the world can get a handle on this virus. I know it'll get worse before it gets better, but at least people are cleaning their homes (which they should have done anyway) lol and trying to stay well. 

These are tough times, but by being smart we can get through it.

Stay well and enjoy your Sunday!

Oh and yeah, GH. Knew Britt and Julian would hook up too. lol Why the hell not? He's something!

I do hope Jordan tells Curtis about TJ. I would hate for him to be killed. Sonny and Jason need to get a handle on this situation and like now.

I guess Brando will be around for a bit. I bet he would be a good asset too!

I hope Britt can help her mom. I like Lesil and Peter has to go down. Look out because Spinelli is on the case!

19 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Don't be so hard on yourself,  I don't blame you one bit.

Thanks to the "lame ass security" I'm going home!

Stay well!

• Like 1

Poor poor Leisel...everyone doubts her innocence except Robert. Thank god finally she has someone on her side. Not even Britt believed her. Sad!

Speaking of Britt, loved the post sex scene between her and Julian. He's like can I call you? She was like maybe, maybe not! Ha!!! They would make a nice couple but not sure how long she is staying?

Hope not all of your concerts are canceled. I rescheduled my trip to the last week of September and this virus better be gone by then. Fingers crossed! We only have one case in town but our mayor meant business and shut down theatres, restaurants, gyms etc for 2 weeks. And then I just read this morning that now ALL the soaps have stopped filming. It's a good thing. So we can flatten this dang curve!!!

Yeah, Texas is cracking down. All restaurants are only drive through or take out.

Can't have more than 10 people anywhere now. Luckily, I can work from home.

My mom went to walmart today and most of the shelves are empty. Water came in and people are buying more than one case at a time. Same with toilet paper. You can't even order toilet paper anywhere online either. Crazy.

yeah, Britt was cute.  I do hope Robert can help our Lesil. I'm wanting Peter gone now. I don't think he even feels guilty about anything bad he's done. he's his father's son. Anna is blinded by him.

My daughter's teacher is giving them homework assignments to do on the computer. I guess it's all they can do now. Schools are closed here until after April 3 and that's for now. Who knows how long it'll last?

Trump is on tv every day now. When I listen to him it sounds like we can handle it, but I hope he's not lying.

Stay well.

My March and April concerts are postponed. Not sure about the summer ones. I have GNR on August 18, but who knows?

I know, hopefully all the soaps filmed enough in advance where we wont have repeats...but we will see. 

I am still working...I work at a hospital on-site child development center, so it would take our governor or maybe even Trump to stay shut down before we even think about closing. Everything around is though. Most of our parents are doctors and nurses and are obviously still working, but some parents that work desk jobs like in HR or MIS are working from home so we have lower numbers this week and next which will be good.

You stay safe too!

On 3/18/2020 at 3:38 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I know, hopefully all the soaps filmed enough in advance where we wont have repeats...but we will see. 

I am still working...I work at a hospital on-site child development center, so it would take our governor or maybe even Trump to stay shut down before we even think about closing. Everything around is though. Most of our parents are doctors and nurses and are obviously still working, but some parents that work desk jobs like in HR or MIS are working from home so we have lower numbers this week and next which will be good.

You stay safe too!

Okay. You be very safe. It's great you are still going to work to help the children.

Everyday the news makes me so scared. I think they are trying to scare us, but it's beginning to be too much.

And now in Texas it's tornado season, so we have had bad storms. It's like we're getting it from all sides.

Some doctor did say something about some drugs that might help out the people who have the virus, but who knows? 

It seems like life will never get back to normal. 

I know Days is filmed up to next September, not sure how they did this? lol GH not sure or your soaps. I would go nuts if I don't have my soaps to take my mind off this whole mess.

I'm wondering if the tv shows will be able to film their new seasons?  The news reporter on CBS showed how he was the only one in the studio with one camera man. I watched some of the View today and the 3 ladies were at different ends of the table and Whoopie is at home, but she is joining the show from home. Joy is just home. lol but she is in her 70's so she needs to be home alone.

I do read alot too. My mind has to get a break from all the news or I would go nuts. My daughter helps calm me down too.

You take care!

Just read the actress that plays Nelle on GH has the virus.  This sucks because I'm sure other actors will be infected now too.

GH was on today, but Days was a half hour short. Since filming has stopped for the soaps and a lot of prime time shows watching tv to forget about this damn virus will be harder now.

Have a good weekend.

I heard that.....crazy! So many people including these celebrities and sports stars like basketball players getting affected. Just soooo many people. It really affects everyone. No matter who you are young and old. 💗

Our city was just put on "lockdown" till the 31st by the mayor but is calling it "hunkering down"..we are allowed to go get groceries, go to medical appointments and go outside if we socially distance ourselves but that's about it. He's making the right call!! We all need to be on the same page. For reals.

No new CBS soaps today. Booo..

Stay safe and healthy! Have a good weekend!!!