General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

46 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH is showing the last episodes of the final ones leading up to the Wylie Trial. At least it's continuous and not all over the place for now.

Ugh they are? Darn! guess I wont be watching this week again lol. I don't need a recap...now if it is was more than one year ago. Sure, ok....but come on. I would rather how B&B did it with just flashbacks! That at least I will watch today. 

Yeah, I did watch B&B yesterday and today and you could see them distancing. But today the actresses and actor were hugging and kissing the little girl, so not sure how that will turn out?

Yesterday, I did notice tons of flashbacks. Guess it was good to catch you fans up.

Anyway, yeah, the last few weeks are being aired again. I can't wait to see if/when GH will start filming and how it'll look. GH has such a huge cast as does Days and the Y&R, so it'll be interessting to see how they film and how many actors in one scene?

Days is still airing first run episode and tomorrow is another wedding. Someone has placed a bomb in the hall of the church. Should be interesting to see how that goes off! lol

Still hot here. Some places got rain. Numbers of the virus still go up as do the deaths. Just so sad and somedays seems like the virus has been here forever already.

Stay well.

So I heard two stars are leaving Days...and one of them is Greg! Wonder if he would ever think about coming back to GH as Lucky, I really liked him in the role. He has been on Days a long time, wonder why he is leaving. 

So I heard that GH is showing new episodes on August 3rd. It is weird cause I have heard conflicting reports from some GH actors about when they were going to start filming, so maybe they did it in secret because how else could they have new episodes that soon?? I mean I hope the report is true so guess we will see!!

ooooooo, I just saw this online!

General Hospital is back in production following the COVID-19 industry-wide shutdown. The long-running soap resumed shooting on Wednesday, July 22, and original programming will begin airing Monday, August 3 on ABC, the network said today. 

AIR DATE: MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2020

Nelle is shaken. Jax is impressed with Nina’s strength. Ned and Olivia clash. Valentin meets with Brook Lynn. Portia has an uncomfortable encounter.

AIR DATE: TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2020

Carly comes home to a distraught Sonny. Valentin and Martin strategize. Brook Lynn interrupts Ned. Monica is committed to a cause. Nelle is confrontational.

AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2020

Sonny has a crisis of conscience. Valentin propositions Sam. Alexis gets a visit from an old friend. Willow and Michael grow closer. Nelle demands to see Wiley.

AIR DATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2020

Jordan confides in Jason. Maxie and Lucy agree on a decision about Deception. Sam and Carly bond over a common struggle. Curtis runs into Chase. Cyrus meets with Brando.

AIR DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020

Sonny visits with Brando. Cyrus continues to manipulate Jordan. Finn and Portia bond over the relationships they have with their daughters. Maxie has seconds thoughts. Anna defends Peter.

Oh, I'm so excited. Thanks for posting this. I'm so curious as to how it'll look being filmed.

I did check out the Bold and Beautiful today. The whole seduction scene seemed so weird because the characters were so far apart. I did think it was cool that the other character Flo wrote Help me on that girl's panties. lol

I do hope the GH characters stay well and film well.

Seems like Nelle might lose to Michael, which I really hope so. I do wonder if Nelle is really Nina's daughter. I doubt Nelle would be grateful and just want Nina for her name and money. I was so hoping someone would kill Nelle so we can move on lol.

I like that Lucy will be on. I wonder if they will do the Nurses' Ball or wait until next year. 

Stay well.

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I heard two stars are leaving Days...and one of them is Greg! Wonder if he would ever think about coming back to GH as Lucky, I really liked him in the role. He has been on Days a long time, wonder why he is leaving. 

So I heard that GH is showing new episodes on August 3rd. It is weird cause I have heard conflicting reports from some GH actors about when they were going to start filming, so maybe they did it in secret because how else could they have new episodes that soon?? I mean I hope the report is true so guess we will see!!

Really? Yeah, Greg plays Eric Brady who is an important character on Days. he just married Nicole. I wonder if she is leaving too.

I know of 4 other actors.  The gay couple, Sonny and Will are leaving or I think let go. Hope who has been on since the 80's is leaving and Rafe who used to be on Passions.

Sorry to see any of them go, but i think Days is letting alot of actors go due to the corona virus and it's probably about money too.

Greg is set to marry Angie Harmon and together they have a lot of kids, so maybe he would love going back to be Lucky, but I really love the original Lucky the best.

Guess we'll see. 

I think Days might begin filming soon too.

I just hope all the actors remain well.

I did read that Greg's contract was up and he chose not to renew with Days. Like I said his character of Eric just married his long time love Nicole and it's going to be sad that they won't have a long storyline together. 

It would be cool if he returned to GH.  I guess since GH might come back in August, that's probably why they're doing the last few weeks that they ended with.

Enjoy your weekend.

Stay safe.

I always thought he had great chemistry with Sam, maybe they can be a couple instead of her and Jason lol....I mean why not??? A little something something to stir things up in good ol' Port Charles. When I read about Greg and Angie being engaged, I was shocked. Had no idea and usually I am caught up on celebrity news. 

Hope you have a good weekend too! 

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I always thought he had great chemistry with Sam, maybe they can be a couple instead of her and Jason lol....I mean why not??? A little something something to stir things up in good ol' Port Charles. When I read about Greg and Angie being engaged, I was shocked. Had no idea and usually I am caught up on celebrity news. 

Hope you have a good weekend too! 

Well, I've seen many pictures of Angie and Greg in my soap magazines.

Well, this is the last week of reruns that GH showed. I guess it'll lead into new episodes. From the stories you put on the board, it looks like Nelle will lose to Michael. Thank God for that!

I just hope everyone stays well and the soap doesn't suffer for it.

Very hot here in Texas. I wish it was winter.

And yeah I dont read soap magazines but get most of my soap info from fb or IG and saw nothing about Greg and Angie but the articles I read never really comment on their personal lives unless it's two actors dating in the same soap. 

And yes I hope  hope hope that Nelle loses!!! 

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

And yeah I dont read soap magazines but get most of my soap info from fb or IG and saw nothing about Greg and Angie but the articles I read never really comment on their personal lives unless it's two actors dating in the same soap. 

And yes I hope  hope hope that Nelle loses!!! 

I haven't seen a big article on them. Just pictures of Greg and Angie and sometimes their kids. I was surprised by them being together, but I hope it works out for them both.

So excited about GH coming back. Maxie looks just like Maxie lol. Can't wait to see her and Lucy working together. I do hope Sasha doesn't get into a full addiction, but it makes for a good story.

Just want everyone to keep safe and stay well.  Days is getting super exciting now. One couple got married and there was a bomb in the church. It's getting like GH! lol

Thanks for posting the pic. It put a smile on my face.

Yeah, me too. I've been watching a little of the B&B and I can tell it looks different. the actors are apart or some are in the scenes alone.

The other day Wyatt kissed Flo and you could tell that wasn't the actor who plays Wyatt. I think soaps should not film any kissing or love scenes until it's safe. It looked terrible to me.

Days has filmed shows before the virus, so seeing everyone interact with each other seems strange to me now. lol

Anyway, GH is the first hour show to begin filming, so we'll see how it goes.

I forgot to ask. I heard Alaska had another earthquake last week. Were you okay? Did you feel it? I can't imagine how it would feel? I hope you and your cats were okay.

How is your brother? South Texas got some flooding and damage due to the storm. Is your family okay?

So many terrible things happening one right after the other. 

Stay well.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I am so excited to see how GH filmed with social distancing in place compared to B&B. Will be interesting to see for sure! :)

At the end of today's episode they announced that new shows are coming Monday.  I'm watching this week's show to remind myself what happened last. lol

I do hope Sonny lets Mike go. It's so painful to watch how sad it is for Sonny. I know sometimes saying the words to allow them to let go does help. My mom said it to my grandma the last time she saw her. She was just suffereing so much due to her cancer and there was no hope left. It's so hard to let someone you love go, but if it's best for them, you should do it.

So 2 new pieces of news. 

1- Dante is coming back!!!

2. Kelly Monaco rumored to have COVID...so while she is out Lindsey Hartley will be her. Crazy huh??? 

And what's weird is I have not heard anything about Y&R. I mean if GH can have new episodes they surely can too!

I figured Dante would be coming back since Dom has said it in a soap paper. I wonder about Luke. I watched today's episode and it was the last one before the virus hit. They showed Monday's previews and it looks like everyone is still talking near each other. I wonder if they filmed separately and then put the actors together in film? Not sure. Have not heard how they filmed their scenes.

Wow, if Kelly has the virus, I hope she will be okay. The actress that plays Nelle had it and I was wondering about other actors since she was around most of them before the filming stoppped.

I know a lot of actors are leaving Days and some are coming back. Have not heard if/when they will begin filming since they still have news shows to air until October.

Haven't heard anything new about the Y&R either for now. Maybe they want to be sure since most states are still a mess.

Have a good weekend. I plan to be inside. it's very hot here in Dallas.

I know I was so excited for today. I also caught a little of the B&B. lol They still look like they are so far away from each other.

GH had a huge surprise today! Also they don't seem to be distancing so I'm thinking they all stay inside for 14 days and got tested and went for it. I know some nighttime tv shows are doing that. Mark Kelly Ripa's husband is on the show Riverdale and he announced last week that they will begin filming soon. The actors will all fly to Toronto and stay in a hotel for 14 days, get tested and then begin filming. So maybe GH did the same thing. Anyway, it was awesome today!

We will discuss it soon. 

Take care and wear a mask!

Yeah when I was watching it and seeing how close the actors were and then them touching and even Ned and Olivia kissing....I was like WTF?!!! It looked like any regular episode. Even in the courtroom I was like there are too many people in there. I think I am just used to seeing the social distancing and NOT touching that B&B does. It was just really kind of unnerving to watch...but hopefully they know what they are doing and stay healthy! Other than that I loved seeing an all new episode and I LOVED that Nina called Nelle out on all her shots. Epic!!

So Y&R comes back next Mon!!

And on GH Brooklyn will be replaced temporarily and Brenda is coming back?!!! :blink:

yeah, seeing Dante was a surprise. I did't expect to see him so soon?

Kelly was replaced by Lindsey today. I do hope she's okay. I wonder if Brooklyn has the virus too now? Damn~  

Brenda coming back. That would be cool, but not sure why she would come back? 

I have been watching the B&B during the Days commercials and it looks so weird to see them so far apart. I know Wyatt and Flo are supposed to leave each other but seeming him talk t her and they are sitting at each end of the sofa just looks weird.

I wonder why the GH actors are closer together. I do notice sometimes that the characters are a little more apart sometimes.

Cyrus is around more now and causing more trouble. This is going to be one hell of a fall if GH can keep filming.

Cool, that the Y&R is coming back.  I know you love that soap. I will check it to see how they are filming.

I'm wondering if/when any fall night time shows will be able to start filming?

Saw Trump on Cnn today. He's still in denial about the number of virus cases and he still believes the US is doing okay. What a mess!