General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Oh so Brooklyn was pregnant. She hid it well. Now was a good time to have a baby. Hope all went well.

I really want Nelle to be murdered. lol She's annoying to just about everyone on GH.

It seems sometimes the actors distance and some don't. I'm sure they are being tested every day if they can be and then they most likely stay home after they film.

I think Maxie might be pregnant. I remember her last appearance about not feeling well and checking her calendar. God, she'll never get rid of Peter.

When Mike passes away it'll be so damn sad.

The whole story with Mike reminds my mom and I of her mom and my grandma and how it was so hard to see her suffer and we also told her to let go and be with her husband. It still hurts so much when they die even though it's best for them. My grandma did have a dnr so we didn't have to decide that. I know either way it's just so hard for family to decide what's best for the ones who are sick and dying.

Stay well.

I will check out the Y&R to see how this show will look.

Yeah if you look closely you could tell she was in the later months or else just had her baby because her face was fuller, she wore black and they showed her all above the waist. Makes total sense now! But yeah thank goodness it was just that and not her having COVID.

The Mike storyline is gut wrenching....every time Sonny talks about him, it just is so so sad. No child no matter how old should be put into that predicament. Everyone should have a DNR or something that spells out clearly what their wishes are in case they are in the hospital. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. <3

Just read that Kelly  had a breathing problem with a mask. She test negative for corona virus, so she was back to work on Monday or will be. Either way she's okay.

I guess it makes sense since Brooklyn was sitting alot. lol 

I know my mom flew to New York after my grandma got home from the hospital. She had lung and brain cancer. After being home a week she had to go back in the hospital for being septic and had a fever. There a nurse asked her about the DNR and she said she wanted that. We lucked out with her being able to decide for herself. It was still heartbreaking when my grandma came down here and we put her in a senior home. She died a few days later. I know how Sonny is feeling with Mike. My mom's last words to my grandma was something like we'll be okay, be with daddy. My grandpa had passed away 3 years before her. Anyway, it's heartbreaking either way for a child to decide what is best for their parent. Sometimes life sucks!

I'm glad Kelly is okay. Today I noticed a few actors were a little farther apart. I still say they must be tested to make sure they are okay.

Just so glad GH is back on track. Now if we can just get rid of Nelle. lol

Get rid of Nelle? Too good to be true lol.

I notice that GH has a lot of extras...and each time I saw them I was like well there's another person they had to test. B&B has no extras.  No touching and definitely no kissing. Its just crazy how each soap is filming during this pandemic like so differently. 

And yeah I caught that story about Sam today. I'm glad she is not sick but girl needs to get a mask that works for her. Some are much easier to breathe than others.

Saw a preview for the Y&R coming back on Monday. I did watch some of the B&B and they are still distancing. 

GH seems like it's normal with it's actors and filming. Yeah, I saw the extras and wish I was one of them. lol

I'm wondering if Brando is working for Syrus? And is Jason really hurt or just faking it to get Syrus to try and kill Sonny. We know that neither Sonny nor Jason are going anywhere.

I'm wondering if Jason's brain is really hurt, would he be in a coma or go back to being the old Jason. I still say this is a plan and I do hope Brando isn't guilty because I do like him.

Maxie pregnant. Oh boy! I still don't trust Peter and I do hope Robert finds Holly alive and well. 

I have noticed that it seems some of the male actors' hair is longer while the women look great! lol

Have a good weekend! Stay safe!

So how are you liking Lindsay as the new temporary Sam? When I first saw her I was like I don't know for she looks pretty different from Sam. But I like that you can really hear what she has to say and the fans are saying that too. I am not really feeling the new Brook Lynn at all though.

I just can't believe Jason is going through all this again. I don't know how his brain has handled all these traumas. He's a miracle boy. 

Chase looked good but yeah....you can tell it's still longer than it was. The women do look great however!

Hope you are having a good weekend. Be well. 

Yeah I agree about the new Brooklyn. She is definitely different. I wonder if she can sing?

I know Lindsey from other soaps, so I know she's a good actress. I noticed her mannerisms were just like Kelly's. putting her hair behind her ears and stuff. lol

I do love Kelly though. I do hope she's okay and I think she's coming back soon.

I know I wonder if Jason is faking it? I mean we know Sonny and Jason aren't going to get killed or die. I wonder if Brando told Jason Cyrus told him to mess with his bike. I can't believe that Jason who rides motorcycles forever wouldn't know there was a problem? I still say Trinia's dad is still alive too just waiting for his moment to get Cyrus. I hope Cyrus doesn't last long. I'm tired of these guys coming into Port Charles thinking they can take out Sonny.

I also would love for Robert to find Holly. I wonder if Tony Geary would bring Luke back and join Robert to find Holly. They both loved her back in the day.

How long is Nelle's trial? I want it over the done with too.

Been a quiet weekend. Staying inside.

Be safe too.

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh I didn't know that Lindsay was doing Kelly's mannerisms....will have to watch more closely!

Yeah, and she's getting on my nerves now too. lol

I guess ELQ will now be called Valentin's company. I know Lucy will vote for him since he's her boss.

Nelle will try to kidnap Wylie and get out of the country unless the judge is stupid enough to give her custody. Anything is possible on a soap.

Days of our lives will begin filming in October. They have new shows up until the end of October. Guess they won't be a year ahead anymore.

Jason got a hair cut. Did you see Julian's hair. I like it! I wonder if the actors like their hair longer now because I'm pretty sure they can get hair cuts in the studio.

I have been catching some of Y&R and B&B, but it looks very weird the way they are taping these shows. Flo and Wyatt had sex today, but we didn't see it and then they were apart under the blankets. lol

The Y&R had a lot of flash backs yesterday too. I notice they are distancing too.

I wonder why GH can film with the actors close apart? 

Anyway, we'll know tomorrow about the custody for Wylie.

Also can't wait to see how this year's Nurses' Ball will look.

You should have read some of the comments on Y&R. People were doggin it left and right...remarking on how you can notice that they are doing their own makeup and hair cause of Nikki's wig, that they all looked pale, how far apart they were, how the acting even was really bad. I mean brutal comments! and I guess they will try to film them on outside sets most often. 

What I don't get is how both shows don't get together and talk about how they are filming during COVID because right now CBS and ABC soaps are worlds apart. 

and omg I not only noticed Jason's hair cut but the bad dark hair dye job. Why??? It doesn't need to be so dark. It looked really really bad. I also noticed too that Valentin and Nicholas looked like their normal selves and then you have Julian with his long poofy hair lol. It wasn't too bad... but it will take some time for me to get used to all these long haired actors haha.

Yeah, I did catch some of the Y&R and I can see how far apart they are and the acting does look a little stiff, but then again I didn't watch it before so i have no idea about the storylines. I did know Sharon has cancer, but other wise Victor killing someone? lol I also noticed today Nick and his daughter being so far apart and then telling each other I love you but not hugging or anything.

Yesterday I did catch some of the B&B and noticed the whole sex scene with Flo and Wyatte was done off camera. It just looks very weird.

Yeah, I did notice Jason's hair darker? not sure why? 

Since Carly's hair is always combed out, I thought the make up people are working too? I mean you can wear a mask when you get your hair done.

Well, Nelle won't be happy, but Valentine owning ELQ. That is sad. Poor Lucy was between a rock and a hard place. Wait until Michael finds out he's not CEO anymore.

I'm waiting for the Ava portrait to be unveiled. I wonder if anyone will show up for the party?

I do hope Cyrus doesn't bail out the hospital. Ned should talk to Jax and get him to donate the money.

Is Laura on vacation? I wish Lucky would come back. I miss that character. I wonder if Dante will ever get better and return to PC?

I hope Nelle's lawyer stays in town. Michael Knight is a great actor and I love his comments.

It was Victor's son Adam who supposedly killed someone when he was 12. But yeah I just wish that they could shoot their shows like GH. Its super weird during kissing scenes cause you can tell they aren't kissing the other actor!

I really really hope Nelle doe not kidnap Wylie, but she is crazy so I would not put anything past her. I think Dante will have more of a storyline since he came back. Wish I knew what kind of contract he signed. 

Miss him!

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It was Victor's son Adam who supposedly killed someone when he was 12. But yeah I just wish that they could shoot their shows like GH. Its super weird during kissing scenes cause you can tell they aren't kissing the other actor!

I really really hope Nelle doe not kidnap Wylie, but she is crazy so I would not put anything past her. I think Dante will have more of a storyline since he came back. Wish I knew what kind of contract he signed. 

Miss him!

Yeah, I miss him too.  Guess he went on to other things like many lifettime and hallmark movies. Not much for romance movies. lol

Well, it seems the Q's don't have much security. I figure if Michael and Willow go out to dinner, Nelle will find her way in and snatch up Wylie. Either way, I want her gone. I don't know with airport security how she would get out of the country? But it is a soap.

Okay, a lot of soaps have little kids that kill someone and their parent takes the blame. Days of our lives had a young character who killed his mother and his dad covered. He also raped another character and was put in a mental hospital out of state.

I read that many more actors from Days are leaving.Weird because the characters that are leaving have major story lines now. I hope they replace them because then the other actors they are paired with have to go on alone? I hate that.  It's crazy during this time to leave a job? I would never leave if I was on a tv show. They'd have to kill me. lol

It's almost 105 today in Dallas. You can't breath. I just went to Walmart and the seconds I was outside was horrible. Next few days will be over 100 degrees too.

Might get rain on Sunday and cool us back into the 90's. lol

Have a good weekend. I plan to be in the a/c.

Yeah I heard on the news about the horrible heat wave on the West Coast and of course you guys. Sounds like hell. My mom in CO is also dealing with a huge wildfire....her town got sprinkled with some ash today. :( I feel for you!

I just read that Holly had COVID. Hope she is recovering. But good news is that Sam will be back. And yeah Days is losing SO many people....that's crazy! You will have a whole new cast if this keeps up. 

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I heard on the news about the horrible heat wave on the West Coast and of course you guys. Sounds like hell. My mom in CO is also dealing with a huge wildfire....her town got sprinkled with some ash today. :( I feel for you!

I just read that Holly had COVID. Hope she is recovering. But good news is that Sam will be back. And yeah Days is losing SO many people....that's crazy! You will have a whole new cast if this keeps up. 

Oh I hope your mom is okay. These fires are just terrible. It seems so many bad things are happening all at once. I hope your mom stays safe.

Well you know in Texas most homes have central air, so we're good for now. My parents had to get a new until a few years ago and they are fine too. You usually need a new unit every ten years or so and it helps keep your electric bills down.

I think I did read Emma (Holly) had the virus too. I think she's okay. Hope so. I do hope Robert and Luke team up to find her. I know she's alive. 

Maxie being pregnant is not good. She doesn't know how bad Peter still is. And I really hate when soap characters get pregnant and are so shocked by it. I mean there are so many birth control methods out there not to get pregnant. lol

Yeah, so many main characters are leaving Days. I know Hope (Kristen Alfonso) said she won't ever be coming back, but who knows? I don't know why some actors choose to leave especially when times are tough and you don't know if you'll get another job these days. There's only 4 soaps on tv now. lol I know many of them want to go to prime time. I wish them well.

Stayed in this weekend. Too hot to do anything outdoors.

Stay well.

2 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

I actually thought the first batch of new Y&R episodes were pretty solid. The writing actually seems a lot tighter now than pre-COVID. Maybe I’m just biased because I’m beyond happy Adam is back in Sharon’s orbit:P

I've watched some of the shows. You can tell they are distancing. Also the B&B shows that too.

Meanwhile, GH doesn't look that much different. Except today, it looked like two characters might kiss and we didn't see it. But after the commercial one of the characters told the other not to kiss her again. I guess love and kissing scenes will be off camera for now. Better safe than sorry.

Days of our lives will begin taping new shows in September. They did film new shows up until October. Many actors are leaving, so I will be curious to know if they will be replaced or not? Some of the characters I am glad will be leaving. I think it's time for other characters to step up. The original Phillip is coming back tomorrow. Can't wait to see him. Glad he's back.

8 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

I actually thought the first batch of new Y&R episodes were pretty solid. The writing actually seems a lot tighter now than pre-COVID. Maybe I’m just biased because I’m beyond happy Adam is back in Sharon’s orbit:P

I really enjoyed the scenes today between Sharon and Adam. I feel that just the the very first episode was awkward at best. Its improved a lot and I am enjoying B&B too although their kissing scenes are hilarious. I can totally tell that Denise Richards is kissing her real life husband than the actor who plays Ridge. I also heard you won't see kids on the GH set for awhile too because of COVID.

Well, I thought something was different when Michael and Willow were in Wylie's room, but you didn't see him.

Well, Jordan met with someone today on the docks and I think it's Taggart. I didn't he was really dead.

Love that GH has made a telethon instead of the usual Nurse's Ball.  Even though they didn't mention the virus, you know what they're talking about. Love the t-shirts too.

Missed the B&B and Y&R today. Sharon looks amazing. I know she has breast cancer, but it's nice to see her looking good somedays. That's how it is with cancer.

Phillip came back to Days of our lives. Love it!

Loved seeing Carly and Nina on the red carpet today. GH makes me smile everytime.

Everyone looked great in their Nurses Ball attire on the red carpet...I like how they are doing something different with the telethon!

So I am glad that Sam is back but girl should not have messed with her lips...that is all I could focus on lol. She didn't need any of that. But the good news is that I did feel some chemistry between her and Jason so maybe there is some hope for Jasam.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Everyone looked great in their Nurses Ball attire on the red carpet...I like how they are doing something different with the telethon!

So I am glad that Sam is back but girl should not have messed with her lips...that is all I could focus on lol. She didn't need any of that. But the good news is that I did feel some chemistry between her and Jason so maybe there is some hope for Jasam.

Jason and Sam have been together for a long time. I would hate to see them break up. But honestly, Molly and TJ, just not feeling it. Not sure if Molly would be good with Brando. We don't know how they would be even though they had sex. lol

Yeah, I too love the new Nurses's Ball. It's so much more meaningful especially during these times. Always loved it and Lucy shines all the time. Love the performances.

Damn that Nelle. If she is Nina's daughter, God help us. I wish she would just go away. I still feel sorry for Ava. I don't feel the same chemistry that the old Nick and she had. I was hoping they would really fall in love, but although I like this new Nick, I don't feel it with him and Ava.

Love seeing Michael E. Knight. Wish he would get a bigger story. 

The little boy who plays Liz's son, Aiden, is starring on the horror show NOS4O2 on Sunday nights. He has a big role in it too. Not a very happy role but he's killing it.

Loved Cam, Trina and Joss' performance yesterday. Such talented people on GH.

I read in the tv guide that GH has a medical person on set at all times taking care of the actors. They also try to stick with their partners on the show that they always play off of. Hope they all stay well.

Days is already getting ready to have some characters leave the show. The episodes already filmed will end in October. Some characters will leave before that and some will not return after the break. It'll be interesting to see how Days will film their new shows.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Didn't notice Sam's lips, but something looked different. lol Guess that was it! Kelly is just so pretty.

21 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

Sharon and Adam definitely weren’t social distancing today. Guess the rumours of them being a real-life couple are true:P

Wait a minute?! What?!!!! Is this for real. Wow, now I knew that Devon and Elena were a couple in real life, but not Adam and Sharon!

Molly and TJ are pretty bland, they are just not on consistently enough for you to like them as a couple. 

Cam's song was great! I guess that the actor wrote in real life because he thanked TBTB for letting him use it. He is such a young talented guy.

That is just crazy to me how Days still has episodes and through October. Damn! They are such go-getters lol.

I knew Taggart was alive! I wish he would kill Cyrus. I really hope Julian changes his mind and takes care of Nelle.

I wonder if this Brooklyn can also sing, but after yesterday and today, I think her singing days might be over.

I just loved this year's NB. Thought it was a great way to praise the front line workers as well as the nurses of GH.

Have a good safe weekend.