General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Going to have to On Demand GH's episode for today. it was interrupted by Trump's lawyer talking about what the ex FBI guy was talking about all morning.

I can't stand it.

If there's something to find that Trump did illegally or if the Russians did fuck with our election, what the hell is taking so long to prove?

This whole new administration is making a joke out of America. Meanwhile, ISIS is getting stronger and the US isn't doing shit about it.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I agree. Enough with tampering with poor Finn's life. Give the guy a break, he is trying.

And yeah, Alex escaping.... this will be interesting. She sure did that fast lol! 

Nina wanting a divorce? Noooooooo! :no: How much can that puppy dog eyed Valentin take???

Spencer is a handful that is for sure! :lol:

I have seen pics of Kristen aka Maxie on IG lately and she looks healthy and happy, guess she was battling depression and I do feel badly about what she is going through but if she doesn't come back soon, then I feel they should recast imho.

I mean, they have been VERY patient with her, but they need to draw a line somewhere....

I know depression is no joke. Both my grandmother and my mom and I have all battled depression.

I just hope she comes back soon. I love the character of Maxie and she plays it so well. 

I just feel bad for Nathan's character because he doesn't have a storyline right now. That whole advice column is stupid. Give Amy another storyline without Nathan in it.

Curtis's mom is going to be trouble for Jordan. Here we go. No one ever stays happy for long.

it's nice to see TJ back talking to Jordan.

I guess I will have to re-watch today's show tomorrow before the new Friday show. Hope something doesn't happen to mess it up again.

it's good there was no Days today or tomorrow or I would have missed it too.

Yet again going to have to ON Demand today's episode of GH because the news interrupted it again.

Some cops chased after a truck on I 30 and it crashed, so of course, the news people, who don't know what the fuck is going on, just has to interrupt all the channels showing the burning truck with cops standing around because they don't know who's in the truck. DUH, probably the driver.

Anyway, the news just showed everyone standing around waiting for someone to get out of the truck. Traffic was closed for miles and the other side was moving slowly so everyone can look at the burning truck.

Every other fucking day something happens in this damn state and the news just has to show you nothing and tell you nothing because they know nothing.

I've never seen so many stupid ass people living in one state.

If I die here, I'm going to haunt every fucker I can for making my life so damned miserable!

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know depression is no joke. Both my grandmother and my mom and I have all battled depression.

I just hope she comes back soon. I love the character of Maxie and she plays it so well. 

I just feel bad for Nathan's character because he doesn't have a storyline right now. That whole advice column is stupid. Give Amy another storyline without Nathan in it.

Curtis's mom is going to be trouble for Jordan. Here we go. No one ever stays happy for long.

it's nice to see TJ back talking to Jordan.

I guess I will have to re-watch today's show tomorrow before the new Friday show. Hope something doesn't happen to mess it up again.

it's good there was no Days today or tomorrow or I would have missed it too.

i hate story lines like this, where a meddling relative or an old gf or bf shows up just to eff things up!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Spoilers for Week of June 12:

Carly is plagued with doubts

Kiki tries to focus on others instead of her own turmoil

Scott has concerns about his future

Amy makes a special request

Nathan gains some insight

Liz is desperate to safeguard Jake

Kevin has a surprise for Laura

Laura offers Sonny sage advice

Jordan turns to T.J. for help

Sam can't shake the uneasy feeling that something is wrong

Tensions are high when Alexis pays Sam a visit

Sam has a revealing vision

Jason is determined to find out who Helena's accomplice is

Jason gets the jump on an adversary

Olivia gets unexpected news

Dante and Lulu are out of their depth

Ned and Olivia make plans

Michael talks to Nelle about something weighing on his mind

Ava is shattered when she sees herself

A sneak peek at next week

Josslyn lashes out

Nathan issues an ultimatum

Sam is hopeful

T.J. has a secret

Ava must answer to Kiki

finally watched GH on Demand today.

Curtis's aunt is going to cause big trouble.

God just looking at Ava makes me gringe.

Scotty is in trouble again, but I doubt Dante will find any real proof to arrest him. Love seeing Lucy again.

Ooh, Sonny and Carly kissed.

Really nothing major happened. I wonder how long it'll take Valentin to come back to PC.

I bet Charlotte is going to start giving Lulu big trouble now.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:41 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

finally watched GH on Demand today.

Curtis's aunt is going to cause big trouble.

God just looking at Ava makes me gringe.

Scotty is in trouble again, but I doubt Dante will find any real proof to arrest him. Love seeing Lucy again.

Ooh, Sonny and Carly kissed.

Really nothing major happened. I wonder how long it'll take Valentin to come back to PC.

I bet Charlotte is going to start giving Lulu big trouble now.

yeah it was kind of a let down for a Friday.

Charlotte will definitely be a source of trouble. since soaps never really give the ages is Charlotte old enough to catch the interest of Spencer? now that Emma is just recurring that might be funny, him and Cameron fighting over Charlotte. loved how Cameron goaded Spencer about "kissing" Emma and they scuffled!i always wanted a boy but now kinda glad i didn't get one :P really though Spencer is just so dang cute :D

On 6/9/2017 at 11:48 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hate story lines like this, where a meddling relative or an old gf or bf shows up just to eff things up!

I know right? No one can ever be happy. No one....not Nina and Valentin or Sonny and Carly. Next possible couple now is Nell and Michael but not sure about that one because he seems much more into her than she is into him. We will see I guess! 

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know right? No one can ever be happy. No one....not Nina and Valentin or Sonny and Carly. Next possible couple now is Nell and Michael but not sure about that one because he seems much more into her than she is into him. We will see I guess! 

Nell still strikes me as shady. the way she talked to Bobbie and the look she gave her as Bobbie left. Nell is gonna be trouble!

oh and i found this:

Port Charles is about to see another One Life to Live fan favorite, as General Hospital has announced James DePaiva (ex-Max Holden) is making an appearance on the ABC soap opera.

The series sent out a video tweet featuring executive producer Frank Valentini, who teases, "Hey GH fans. Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the hospital..." followed by a quick glimpse of the star, who's also known as the real-life husband of soap star Kassie DePaiva (ex-Blair Cramer, OLTL; Eve Donovan, Days of our Lives).

wonder what that's all about?? :P

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Nell still strikes me as shady. the way she talked to Bobbie and the look she gave her as Bobbie left. Nell is gonna be trouble!

oh and i found this:

Port Charles is about to see another One Life to Live fan favorite, as General Hospital has announced James DePaiva (ex-Max Holden) is making an appearance on the ABC soap opera.

The series sent out a video tweet featuring executive producer Frank Valentini, who teases, "Hey GH fans. Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the hospital..." followed by a quick glimpse of the star, who's also known as the real-life husband of soap star Kassie DePaiva (ex-Blair Cramer, OLTL; Eve Donovan, Days of our Lives).

wonder what that's all about?? :P

Oooooo interesting. Seems all the soaps are bringing back soap stars from way back when. I just read that B&B is bringing back the character of evil Sheila. Love it when they do that. Exciting! 

still waiting for them to bring back Morgan on GH. November sweeps maybe??i remember when James dePaiva left OLTL and they brought in another actor, on of those he was in an accident,  horribly disfigured, blah blah blah. then somehow it was decided to bring James back as Max and all they did was show the back of a man in a hot tub with all these chicks. then James turns around looks right at the camera and says "I'm back" ;)

that was epic! :lol:

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

still waiting for them to bring back Morgan on GH. November sweeps maybe??i remember when James dePaiva left OLTL and they brought in another actor, on of those he was in an accident,  horribly disfigured, blah blah blah. then somehow it was decided to bring James back as Max and all they did was show the back of a man in a hot tub with all these chicks. then James turns around looks right at the camera and says "I'm back" ;)

that was epic! :lol:

James's wife, Cassie, is coming back to DOOL. She played a role before she got blood cancer, but she's good now and she is coming back. I hope they put her with Justin or maybe Brady, since Nicole is leaving the show.

GH was okay today. I love Curtis, but now this whole drama with his Aunt coming to town. Wait until she finds out TJ is Shawn's son and not her nephew's.

Love Spencer with his Uncle Sonny. Josslyn needs to shut up about Carly and Sonny. She's just another annoying teenager. lol

Ava looks like she's in so much pain. Great acting. Not too much action today.

Something is definitely wrong with Sam. Tomorrow she's yelling at Jason. What's up with her?

Haven't read anything about Morgan coming back. I wish Nick would come back too. Valentin is definitely getting freed. There is no proof and Alex is in the wind.

grrrrrr i wanted to slap Josselyn! yeah i keep reading stuff about Valentin and Anna or Alex, a lot f people want them together. hmmm maybe James will be a new love interest for Nina?

love love love Spencer. loved him with Sonny, love when Sonny smiles ( those dimples *swoon * )

yeah Ava is in for a lot of pain and suffering. 

i don't even want to think about them doing something to Sam after all she went through. maybe this is part of the curse?

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

grrrrrr i wanted to slap Josselyn! yeah i keep reading stuff about Valentin and Anna or Alex, a lot f people want them together. hmmm maybe James will be a new love interest for Nina?

love love love Spencer. loved him with Sonny, love when Sonny smiles ( those dimples *swoon * )

yeah Ava is in for a lot of pain and suffering. 

i don't even want to think about them doing something to Sam after all she went through. maybe this is part of the curse?

Agree,  I wanted to slap her too. She always has such an attitude and sourpuss expression on her face. Spencer has an attitude too at times, but he does it with the most adorable smile ever that you can't help but forgive him for what he says and does lol!:lol:

It was incredibly hard watching Ava...I was feeling her pain. Just horribly heartwrenching seeing someone in pain like that. Poor thing. And the skin grafting soon. Oh no. :no:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Agree,  I wanted to slap her too. She always has such an attitude and sourpuss expression on her face. Spencer has an attitude too at times, but he does it with the most adorable smile ever that you can't help but forgive him for what he says and does lol!:lol:

It was incredibly hard watching Ava...I was feeling her pain. Just horribly heartwrenching seeing someone in pain like that. Poor thing. And the skin grafting soon. Oh no. :no:

yeah Spencer is so adorable :heart:

yeah the Ava story line is getting real :(

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

ABC showed an old episode of GH today because of the Sessions shit. Not even sure if they interrupted it.

At least DOOL was on.

GH must be so behind with their shows with these constant interruption with this new administration.

i was so pissed! i tried to call my ABC affiliate but their line was busy! their website said that it would be over by 1:30 PDT....they lied! :max:

so how long is this supposed to be going on? :facepalm:

What is up with Sam? Something is not right with her!

Spinelli is back! Yeah!

DOOL was okay. Some of them on still on the island. No one knows where they are? Gabi and Chad are making me sick. He says he loves Abby, but since she filed for divorce, he's back with Gabi. Gabi is a dummy.

Paul is off the deep end due to a bug bite.

I totally dislike Jade. She needs to go.

Morgan Fairchild is on DOOL now. My God, she looks terrible. I know she's in her 60's now, but that hair and her cheeks have so much fat in them it's just terrible. some women don't age well and unfortunately she's one of them. Anyway, it was nice to see her acting again. She has history with Steve.

Claire is such a pain in the butt. When Hope and Abe saw the sex tape on Theo's computer, instead of telling them it was Jade she said all this stuff that only made her look guilty. I hope Theo breaks up with her. So annoying with her singing career. Please.

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What is up with Sam? Something is not right with her!

Spinelli is back! Yeah!

DOOL was okay. Some of them on still on the island. No one knows where they are? Gabi and Chad are making me sick. He says he loves Abby, but since she filed for divorce, he's back with Gabi. Gabi is a dummy.

Paul is off the deep end due to a bug bite.

I totally dislike Jade. She needs to go.

Morgan Fairchild is on DOOL now. My God, she looks terrible. I know she's in her 60's now, but that hair and her cheeks have so much fat in them it's just terrible. some women don't age well and unfortunately she's one of them. Anyway, it was nice to see her acting again. She has history with Steve.

Claire is such a pain in the butt. When Hope and Abe saw the sex tape on Theo's computer, instead of telling them it was Jade she said all this stuff that only made her look guilty. I hope Theo breaks up with her. So annoying with her singing career. Please.

Sam is scaring me! i think Helena MUST have a part in it. Jason was kind of a jerk, it was obvious there was something not right going on with her and he didn't seem to care. i am still hoping it turns out that Jake is not his, that the paternity test was rigged and that Lucky is the true father. is Greg Vaughn still on DOOL?

and Sonny and Carly are breaking my heart...that dang Josselyn! 

that guy that was stalking Liz and Jake and was the guy Spinelli found out made the delivery of the magic kit...he was one of the ones that kept all the people hostage at Wyndemere when Valentin first showed up right?

and yay! Spinelli is back. only thing is Maxie should be there too! Kirsten Storms is tweeting again so maybe she'll be back soon?

who was Amy talking to on the phone? is there a sick relative that she needs money to help or is it all a ruse??

Yeah, I guess that's the guy. I don't remember. I know he was the one Helena had beat up Jason and jake watching. He did deliver the magic kit. If Helena is dead, why is he still stalking Jake?

What's wrong with Sam? not getting a blood test was so stupid. That would be the only way to tell what's wrong with her. Sam telling Julian he will never see Scout when Alexis already had him hold her.

I hope Jason throws that guy off the roof, but I guess he would want answers.

Amy has a brother who seems to be in trouble. Now Nathan and Dillion are looking into it. Where the hell is Maxie? When is she coming back? it's been so long now.

I got my ABC soap paper and Valentin is gone for now. Now sure if/when he will be back and that sucks.

I know sooner or later Charlotte is going to act out big time. I also read Lulu is not taking any maternity leave. She just gave birth to a little boy. Robin gave birth to a boy too.

I'm sure Julian will beat the charges. We can't lose anymore characters.  Another actor from OLTL is coming on GH. I know who is he but can't think of his name now. lol

21 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Sam is scaring me! i think Helena MUST have a part in it. Jason was kind of a jerk, it was obvious there was something not right going on with her and he didn't seem to care. i am still hoping it turns out that Jake is not his, that the paternity test was rigged and that Lucky is the true father. is Greg Vaughn still on DOOL?

and Sonny and Carly are breaking my heart...that dang Josselyn! 

that guy that was stalking Liz and Jake and was the guy Spinelli found out made the delivery of the magic kit...he was one of the ones that kept all the people hostage at Wyndemere when Valentin first showed up right?

and yay! Spinelli is back. only thing is Maxie should be there too! Kirsten Storms is tweeting again so maybe she'll be back soon?

who was Amy talking to on the phone? is there a sick relative that she needs money to help or is it all a ruse??

I loved when Sonny said Joss is a teenager. Yep, that is exactly what she is and why she is a pest. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I guess that's the guy. I don't remember. I know he was the one Helena had beat up Jason and jake watching. He did deliver the magic kit. If Helena is dead, why is he still stalking Jake?

What's wrong with Sam? not getting a blood test was so stupid. That would be the only way to tell what's wrong with her. Sam telling Julian he will never see Scout when Alexis already had him hold her.

I hope Jason throws that guy off the roof, but I guess he would want answers.

Amy has a brother who seems to be in trouble. Now Nathan and Dillion are looking into it. Where the hell is Maxie? When is she coming back? it's been so long now.

I got my ABC soap paper and Valentin is gone for now. Now sure if/when he will be back and that sucks.

I know sooner or later Charlotte is going to act out big time. I also read Lulu is not taking any maternity leave. She just gave birth to a little boy. Robin gave birth to a boy too.

I'm sure Julian will beat the charges. We can't lose anymore characters.  Another actor from OLTL is coming on GH. I know who is he but can't think of his name now. lol

I loved when Sonny said Joss is a teenager. Yep, that is exactly what she is and why she is a pest. lol

Valentin is gone?? i hope not for too long, he adds so much to that show. wow no maternity leave for Lulu?? glad she had her baby and Robin too.

so how many times will this be for Sonny and Carly to get divorced lol? i wish just reconcile and stay reconciled.

yeah Julian will beat the charges. did you hear in the previews for tomorrow when i am not sure who it was, i wasn't looking at the TV but i heard a woman ask could Sam be pregnant again?? yeah she should have taken that blood test. yeah i think this is something Helena has done to Sam like the thing with Jake. some kind of hypnosis and it kicked in for whatever reason.

She had her baby? Wow! Just 2 days ago she and Maxie (Kristen) posted a bunch of IG pics and little videos. Kristen looks amazing and did say something about trying on clothes for her character Maxie so hopefully that does mean she is coming back soon!

No Valentin?!!!! Nooooo, GH needs him. Sad news! Hope it's not for long. 

10 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

She had her baby? Wow! Just 2 days ago she and Maxie (Kristen) posted a bunch of IG pics and little videos. Kristen looks amazing and did say something about trying on clothes for her character Maxie so hopefully that does mean she is coming back soon!

No Valentin?!!!! Nooooo, GH needs him. Sad news! Hope it's not for long. 

i know right?? just had a baby and not taking any time off. yeah i saw Kirsten's tweets, going to check her IG now :)

and YES we need Valentin to come back ASAP!

• Like 1

Okay, getting annoyed with Sam now. she needs to go to GH and have some tests done. She's not herself at all.

Poor Ava. She saw herself in the mirror today. Very bad.

I love Olivia and Ned. Can't wait for their wedding and them moving in the Q mansion.

Finally on DOOL the castaways were rescued by John and Marlena. They gave Paul a shot to sleep because he was going nuts from the bug bite. Gabi and Chad are making me sick. He loves his wife, but now that she gave him divorce papers, he's going with Gabi.

I really don't like Jade and Tripp. Both need to leave the show. They suck. I read in my soap paper that come August all this crazy shit is going to stop and Days will focus on it's core families and everyday problems. No more trying to frame Kayla for killing Ava which she never did. Tripp wants to mess with patient's charts so Kayla will get in trouble, meanwhile, not realizing he will kill people with the wrong meds. How stupid is that?

DOOL needs to get rid of all those teens because they are boring and all they do is whine about their online shit. No one works or goes to college anymore. Dumb!