General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ok...so I feel badly but I seemed to have missed this part! But the scene I really loved was the last one of Spinelli watching Peter call Valentin. Definitely trying to build a strong case to present to Maxie but sadly I think she will have a hard time hearing the truth about Peter. 

I know that was awesome. Maybe Peter will turn out to be Alex's son so Anna won't feel guilty when she arrests him. But you know many villains have turned good and have stayed on the show, so we don't know for sure yet. Yeah, it seems Lucy wanted to release a new face cream and Maxie said something like you can't release anything without it be tested correctly. Since Trump wants to release a vaccine by November without testing it properly I felt it was GH's way to get their point across. lol

Anyway, glad Brando is a good guy too. I can see him and Jason working together. So glad to see Brick for that one episode. I love that guy.

Have a good long weekend. Hope not too many dummies have parties and wear a mask.

I saw 3 different parties in my neighborhood alone, so there you go!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well he comes back to GH from time to time. Hopefully soon since Anna is still on GH

Anna is coming for you Alex! lol Poor Nel. Hope she doesn't need a new kidney because no one in PC will give her one. Sonny sleeping around yet again. What is with these women? Lulu get

You've never lived until you've seen Jimmy Corkhill coked off his tits trying to break into Ron's camper van for money.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

soaps were all repeats today.

Days wasn't on at all. Some golf game. Who the hell watches golf?

Back on track tomorrow.

Actually CBS soaps were new!! They always have new episodes even on the holidays..a nice rarity indeed.

Oh and I have wonderful news...the actress who plays Nelle says she is done with the role. At least for now so I think we are done seeing her for awhile. Woohoo!!!! 

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Actually CBS soaps were new!! They always have new episodes even on the holidays..a nice rarity indeed.

Oh and I have wonderful news...the actress who plays Nelle says she is done with the role. At least for now so I think we are done seeing her for awhile. Woohoo!!!! 

Damn I would have checked them out. OH well.

Today, I felt so bad for Liv. Dante needs to get well so his family can see him. I think Holly's funeral will be this week. Still not sure she is dead?

I don't believe that Neil took drugs. But who would kill him and why? I really did like him.

Where is Laura (Genie Frances) I will have to check her site and see what she is doing? She hasn't been back for awhile.

I really want that Cyrus gone, but I guess he'll be around causing trouble for awhile. Sonny has no other enemies right now.

My daughter was so excited to start school today. I just hope everyone stays well and safe.

Oh man I was like Dante!!! Your poor mother who flew miles to see you is right here. Open the f'in door!!! So sad and frustrating. How long are they gonna have Dante not be himself? Why bring him just to continue that? Come on now GH. 

So I read that Kim Delaney is joining GH. People were not happy with the news...they were like the cast is big enough! And show the veterans. I agree with the fans. 

Hope your daughter had a good first day. Schools are still closed here...our numbers are not consistently down yet so who knows when it will ever start in person. At least where I live....Anchorage.

I know I was like Dante maybe seeing your mom will help you with your problems! Damn it. I did read he will be returning to PC soon enough. Can't wait to see Lulu's reaction.

I wonder if Kim Delaney will be the new Chief of Staff on GH. I heard Cyrus talking about that person today. She was on AMC for a long time and then NYPD Blue. I haven't seen her in anything for a long time.

I know I hope Monica and Bobbie don't just disappear.

Well, if Neil was on drugs that is just too sad. I don't think Cyrus had anything to do with it. I wonder who could have done it to Neil or was he on drugs?

So far school is going well. I just hope all stays well.

We are having major storms right now and going into the lower 60's tomorrow, but then back up to the 80's again. Summer is not over for Texas yet.

I loved seeing Brick with Carly again.

Not sure if you're ever seen the Tyler Perry Madea movies, but listen to the conversation between Martin and Valentin today. So funny. BTW, Martin (Michael Knight) was the brother to Kim's sister on AMC back in the 80's. My mom used to watch all the ABC soaps back then. lol Should be interesting seeing them together.

I think numbers are down in Texas, but you just nver know with this virus. I just want my family and I to be okay.

Stay well.

There is also a very faint rumor about "Jerry Jacks" being Cyrus' boss and maybe coming back. I would do backflips if Sebastian Roche reprised his roles as Jerry Jacks!!!!

In my eyes, best villain. oh yeah! 

I like Brick too...he has such good rapport with Sonny and Carly.

and I have seen a few movies that Tyler Perry has made, but not many from the Madea series.

You stay well too!

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

There is also a very faint rumor about "Jerry Jacks" being Cyrus' boss and maybe coming back. I would do backflips if Sebastian Roche reprised his roles as Jerry Jacks!!!!

In my eyes, best villain. oh yeah! 

I like Brick too...he has such good rapport with Sonny and Carly.

and I have seen a few movies that Tyler Perry has made, but not many from the Madea series.

You stay well too!

I think the Madea movies are so funny and always have good advice.

I think Britt is going to be the new Chief of Staff. She arrives tomorrow and I think that would just freak everyone out.

Oh, Sebastian Roche is the best. I met him at a Vampire Diaries convention. He was so funny. I told him how much I loved him as Jerry Jax. It was right after that GH had him back as the kidnapper of Robin.  He's such a great actor.

I thought Cyrus was the big shot? There's someone else? Oh boy! 

I was hoping Luke would come back to join Robert, but it looks like Robert and Liv are the new partners. lol

The lower temps were only in the 60's and now upper 70's. Not cold enough for me. The Texas temps are back in the 80's by Saturday. It's still cooler for this time of year, but I want it cooler still.

Those fires on the west coast are terrible. I saw a photo of San Francisco and the whole sky was bright red. So sad. My mom visited San Francisco twice in her life. She loved it. Such a pretty city with such friendly people. I do hope the fire fighters can stop them soon.  It's just too horrible to see those pictures and think about the trees and how many animals are being killed. I know some people have already died. Just terrible. Fires, floods, hurricanes and corona. What a terrible year this is!

Actually I heard that Kim Delaney is the new chief of staff and she is also Finn and Chase's mom....interesting! There was also a rumor that Britt was pregnant with Julian's baby and that is why she is back. Can't wait to see Julian's face if that is true lol. 

and yeah those pics of San Fran are sad and terrifying at the same time. That city is special to me....I went down there for the first time ever to see Guns N Roses (also for the 1st time!) in August 2016. I was only there for 2 days but really liked it. I hope to go back so I can explore it more one day. The hills were hard though! Definitely a good workout for your legs but I am not used to that. Anchorage is fairly flat :)

Brit is back! God help all the GH employees. Cyrus is going to ruin the hospital for sure.

So sad to see Mike going. Good scenes with Joss today. It made me cry.

My soap opera email said Kim was filming her GH scenes starting next week. She will arrive in October. They are keeping her character under wraps? I wonder if she'll be related or in connection with Cyrus?

I still think both Holly and Nelle are alive. Not sure when Nathan Parsons will be on GH. Maybe when Robert and Liv try to find Holly. I do hope she's alive.

Nelle is probably hiding out and possibly Martin is helping her? not sure.

Too many changes for the hospital. Brit is another one who'll take out anyone she doesn't get along with. Too bad Brad isn't on the show anymore. He was her only friend. I wish Lisel would come back. She's so funny.

Have a good weekend. Stay safe.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Actually I heard that Kim Delaney is the new chief of staff and she is also Finn and Chase's mom....interesting! There was also a rumor that Britt was pregnant with Julian's baby and that is why she is back. Can't wait to see Julian's face if that is true lol. 

and yeah those pics of San Fran are sad and terrifying at the same time. That city is special to me....I went down there for the first time ever to see Guns N Roses (also for the 1st time!) in August 2016. I was only there for 2 days but really liked it. I hope to go back so I can explore it more one day. The hills were hard though! Definitely a good workout for your legs but I am not used to that. Anchorage is fairly flat :)

well, Britt is chief of staff. Hey maybe you're right about Kim being Finn's step mom. I would like to see her and his and Chase's dad come back to PC. Guess time will tell. If Finn's dad is on the set too, you may be right.

I wonder how Cyrus found out about Brit. Being pregnant with Julian's baby would be a cool switch, but honestly, with all the birth control out there, why do people still get pregnant? lol

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, my mom went to SF with friends in 1974 and then again with my dad in 1978. She loves that city too. Oregon and Washington are suffering too. It is too sad to watch those scenes and all the destruction of the forests and houses. And all those fire fighters who fight day and night. I pray for them every day. I know my mom and her friends paid a cab driver to drive down the crooketest street in the world. lol

Nelle might be alive but I do believe the actress is done with GH, at least for now. I'm ok with that lol. 

The scenes with Mike and Joss were very sweet and it will be very sad when he does pass away. :(

So great seeing the Britch again! I wish though that we could see her in scenes with her pal Brad or mom Leisel. And I dont like that they may be trying to break up Franco and Elizabeth. Boooo. 

Enjoy the weekend! 

Well, Franco and Liz are trying to get to both Ava and Nick to break their agreement. They are both pretending their marriage is in trouble. I hope it doesn't back fire. I'm afraid that Franco might get fired since Liz has been put on only 2 days of week working. I don't know if Britt has a problem with Franco too?

Well, good, glad Nelle is gone for now, but I know Carly is going to break from the guilt. I mean come on she should think of all the horrible things Nelle has done and not feel bad she might be dead. That would be Nell's final revenge on her.

Next week Sonny will have thoughts of if Mike weren't sick. It was both sad and nice to see what Joss was thinking too. GH is doing an amazing job of showing the stages of this disease. it will be very sad when Mike passes away.

Hope you had a good weekend. 

Dallas weather is back to sunny and warm again.

Ha...Julian was less than thrilled when Britt started talking to him. But Felix overheard some stuff so that's trouble!

Our weather has definitely cooled...some nights we were close to freezing temps. But during the day it warms up to the 50's. Super cold for you TX folks. :lol:

But soon I will be enjoying 80* temps. Its been a year since I've flown anywhere...I canceled my Mexico trip to see my dad two times now and its still not safe to travel internationally so I was like...ok I will fly to CO to see my mom. Thankfully no one is by me on any of my flights and Delta blocks out the middle seat so I have a whole row to myself on like every segment. The only sucky thing is to get back to AK and to work I have to take 2 COVID tests and quarantine when I get back home. Thank goodness I have a lot of PTO!

Well, I do hope you have a good visit with your mom in Colorado. Sorry about your trip to Mexico. You must miss your family due to the virus.  It sucks right now.

Our temps are higher 80's. Still too hot for me.

I think tomorrow might be the day Mike will pass away. You can tell it's right near the end now. So sad. I think Dante might be headed back to PC soon too.

I really like Liv and Robert together. They are funny. I wonder when Nathan Parsons will make an appearance? He's Luke and Holly's son.

It was weird to see characters having sex, but not having sex. lol Oh well, better safe than sorry.

It's good you need to get tested and stay inside to make sure you are well. I think that's the best thing to do right now.

• Like 1

OMG! The whole Mike story just makes me cry every day. All the actors are doing an amazing job. Just so sad and so true to life for anyone who has lost someone they love to a horrible disease.

I think by Friday, Mike will be gone.  GH should be commended for doing a hell of a job about this horrible disease.

Hope you are doing well.

I watched the B&B today and I agree with the one guy that Steffie's doctor should not being prescribing her drugs if he's interested in her!  Not cool and not really legal.

Well he prescribed her only one refill while he was still her doctor so I was ok with that. He also said no more refills and did the right thing and said since he now has feelings for her she will find another doc to treat her. 

This Mike storyline is very sad....it should not be dragged but then again its nice that everyone gets to say their goodbyes. It will be a very heartbreaking moment when he passes. 

But I am doing well....nervous and excited for my trip this Sunday!

Oh I hope your trip goes well. I'm sure you will have a great visit with you mom. I have heard from some friends how beautiful Colorado is.

Well, I have on the B&B right now since Days isn't on today or tomorrow due to boring tennis and the doc is telling Stef he can't be her doctor and they kissed! lol Anyway, everyone knows you can't date your doctor. Meanwhile Liam is having a break down over it.

Yeah, I thought Mike was going last Friday, but now it's gone on all week long, but I think on GH it's one day. Anyway, I'm sure by tomorrow the latest Mike will pass away. Sonny had the priest come and give him absolution, so I think he'll be ready to go now. It will be very sad though. I know the feeling of waiting for someone to pass and then there's still the grieving and the funeral and life without them. Sad for all involved.

Oh man, yesterday's episode was a tear jerker...I knew it would be sad, but I did actually cry. They did such an outstanding job on this storyline. Well done GH!

And as far as B&B, I must have misunderstood the doc when he first revealed his feelings because now it seems he wants to date her and still be her doctor. Um what??! Okay lol. Only in soap opera land lol.

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh man, yesterday's episode was a tear jerker...I knew it would be sad, but I did actually cry. They did such an outstanding job on this storyline. Well done GH!

And as far as B&B, I must have misunderstood the doc when he first revealed his feelings because now it seems he wants to date her and still be her doctor. Um what??! Okay lol. Only in soap opera land lol.

I don't think that would be allowed in real life? but who knows? Yeah, but if he continues to give Stef those meds she will be addicted in no time. I don't understand what could be hurting her? Maybe they need to do more tests. lol

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your time away!

Talk to you when you get back to Alaska!

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't think that would be allowed in real life? but who knows? Yeah, but if he continues to give Stef those meds she will be addicted in no time. I don't understand what could be hurting her? Maybe they need to do more tests. lol

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your time away!

Talk to you when you get back to Alaska!

Thanks so much! I will try and watch my soaps but we will see..this will be a fast and furious trip. I leave tomorrow morning at 6 and fly back Saturday morning on the 26th. 

And yeah I hope the doc does not give her any more pills...she clearly is starting to get dependent on them. When I had my back surgery I hated having to take them for pain and withdrawal was hard with the side effects and all so I had to do it really really slowly... but did get off of them and was pain free. 

I know you have to be very careful taking any pain pills. I don't like to take them unless it's necessary as they make me sick to my stomach.

Even on GH, Sasha is doing coke now, so we'll see how far that goes? I think Sasha and Valentine might make a good couple. 

Well, however long you are away, enjoy your time away from the usual grind we all go through. lol

It's nice to get away and visit friends and family. I know your mom will be so happy to see you.

Take care. Talk to you soon.

Don't forget your mask!

• Like 1

Ha.. no worries about the mask. Wore it about 12 hours from leaving Anchorage till I arrived in CO. Of course there were some damn people not covering their noses. So I didn't drink nor eat on the plane cause of them. But thankfully there were some empty spots in the airport where I could eat really quick. The flights were not as empty as I thought despite what the seat maps said. :/

oh and I did catch today's episode....a bit bland and boring. It was nice seeing little Avery again and I want to see Holly! I knew she was alive! 

Yeah, I knew Holly was alive too. Maybe she will be rescued one day soon.

Not sure who the hell Dante's doctor was talking too. Too many unknowns. I wonder who Dante has to investigate in PC?

Wow! 12 hours. You rock! I can't stand a 2 or 3 hour flight. Not a good or happy flier. 

glad you got to CO okay. Enjoy your mini vacation.

Did catch some of the B&B today. Stef looks terrible. Taking too many pain meds. The last two days were her and Liam arguing. lol

Honestly, that actress is so pretty even on pain pills she looks great!

Have fun and stay safe.

• Thanks 1

Oh I know right? That actress in B&B is so so pretty....when she took those pills and Liam woke up her up...wow, yeah she lost it a bit. But I'm glad he found the pill bottle cause girl needs help!

Poor Alexis...dealing with Osteoporosis and Neil's death....its a lot to deal with. I know she doesn't want Molly's help but glad she's there.