General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, Alexis can either take pills for her condition or infusion treatments. I know it sucks, but at least she can deal with it. Unfortunately most women after menopause have some bone loss. Glad GH is dealing with real medical matters for women. I loved how Valentin was helping her. Since they're not related, I wonder if he and Alexis might get involved.

Missed most of Days today and GH due to the Brianna Taylor case. I hope to catch them online later on.

I did watch the B&B again today. Stef was making me crazy as she was running around looking for her keys and yelling. My God! Anyway, I still hate that those actors are so far apart while GH looks okay. I wonder how Days will look when they come back? I know GH and Days have medical personal on the set now checking the actors and workers too.

Hope you are having a great vacation.

Thanks....yeah my vacation is nice and relaxing and I got a little sun on my moms patio this morning. Could only handle little bits of sun at a time because my skin isn't used to it haha!

But as far as the soaps...I do wish that the CBS soaps filmed like GH. Cause if they can do it why not the other soaps? I will be very curious to see how Days does it. Let me know! :)

Caught some of the B&B today again. Stef is out of control. lol I hope she gets help before she does something stupid. She looks like a crazy person.

Yeah, I know no soaps have kissing or sex on camera, but at least the characters on GH do hug and are close to each other. I wonder if the CBS soaps have medical people on set too. I bet the all get tested every day.

I can't believe Nelle is dead. I want to see the body for myself!  Although, if it's true I'm glad. Nina doesn't need her in her life at all. Nelle will never change to be a good person at all.

Yeah, relaxing during vacation is so nice. If I ever could visit my uncle and cousins in NYC I would just love to hang out and eat all the foods I can't get in Texas. lol I would love to see the new Freedom tower and visit the memorial museum. Maybe one day.

Gosh poor Alexis...when she left the funeral in tears I felt so badly for her. Neal's brother....I dont know who is playing him but he looks real familiar. 

Oh and Tristan aka Robert said that Kim Delaney will be playing  a reporter I think named Jackie. The role that Demi Moore played way back when. He also said that Holly was supposed to be a big part of the storyline with him but since she is still recovering from COVID, that's why we really haven't seen her. Hope she gets well soon..some people get hit so hard with it. :(

Edited by marlingrl03

Cool. I was hoping that Emma Samms would be back. I heard she had covid. Hope she gets well soon enough. I do like Robert with Liv too, but I love her with Ned.

It would have been cool for Ethan to stick around, but he does have his own show, Roswell New Mexico. he has done well in prime time.

I asked my mom about the Jackie character. She remembers her character was involved with Luke. Okay, wonder why she'll be back? Her sister was a look a like for Laura when Genie Francis left the first time.

Speaking of Genie where has she been? I checked her twitter account but couldn't find anything about her? I wonder if she's home in Maine of where ever she lives and doesn't want to come back to work just yet? I do hope she's okay.

Yeah, I saw Neil's brother somewhere too, but can't think of where? It's not Alexis' fault that Neil took drugs. He should have known better, but maybe he was given the drug by someone?

I decided to record the B&B now that I'm hooked on Steffie's addiction storyline. I do hope she gets help.

Have you gotten back to Alaska yet? I wish you a safe good flight and hope you had a cool holiday.

I just realized why Jackie will be back. Lulu wanted national exposure to Cyrus so Jackie will probably be a top reporter from somewhere. Anyway, that's the part Demi Moore played back in the 80's. Guess Demi didn't want to do a soap? It's good exposure for older actors and actresses, so she should have said yes!

Hope you had a good flight back to Alaska. 

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I just realized why Jackie will be back. Lulu wanted national exposure to Cyrus so Jackie will probably be a top reporter from somewhere. Anyway, that's the part Demi Moore played back in the 80's. Guess Demi didn't want to do a soap? It's good exposure for older actors and actresses, so she should have said yes!

Hope you had a good flight back to Alaska. 

I did..thanks! Almost recovered from the long flight...the older I get the more time I need tp recover lol.

So I read that the guy who plays Neil's brother was on OLTL in 1986. He also did some episodes on NCIS too and some other CBS shows. 

Oh! And also read about Genie...she won't film till COVID calms down but with flu season starting soon we may not see her till next year!

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I did..thanks! Almost recovered from the long flight...the older I get the more time I need tp recover lol.

So I read that the guy who plays Neil's brother was on OLTL in 1986. He also did some episodes on NCIS too and some other CBS shows. 

Oh! And also read about Genie...she won't film till COVID calms down but with flu season starting soon we may not see her till next year!

Oh wow. That sucks about Genie, but there was a surprise character today on GH! Was so happy to see them back!

I can't believe that Nelle could actually be dead? I was shocked that they would kill her off? Guess time will tell.

So glad you got back okay. Yeah, I haven't been on a plane in a long time, but yeah, the older I get it does take time to get back to normal.

Well, my mom used to watch OLTL, but that was in the 80's. She thought he looked familiar, but it's hard to remember all the actors from back then. lol

So GH may be preempted the rest of the week because of baseball.

Did you watch B&B yesterday....oh man it was so emotional. But I hated how the last minute when Steffi admits she is addicted and crumples to the floor....they are all just standing there like statues staring. And then Ridge finally sits by her....pretty close but doesn't even pat her back. I get they are being COVID safe but if he was going to sit within 3 feet of her...he might as well have touched her to offer her comfort. You know?

I know a whole week without GH. Very annoying.

Yes, I am not addicted to B&B. I have been dvring it now. I did see Steffie's emotional performance and I kept saying is anyone going to go comfort her? I thought it looked terrible enough how all of them were so far apart. Anyway, would have went to hug her after all that. I don't understand how GH can hug and be hear their other actors and the B&B keep their distance. I thought it was terrible how Stef had to endure her pain alone. Anyone in her place would have needed a hug and comfort.

I'm so glad she realized for her child's sake and her family she needs help.  It was heartbreaking.

I have to watch today's show, but I saw that Quinn told Ridge to have another wedding. lol Oh boy! I hope they show some flashbacks because I haven't seen that wedding, but I do know that Ridge and Brook have been a super couple. lol Have to catch up.

It seems this week during the day is baseball and at night is basketball. Not interested at all. Thank goodness hockey is over. lol

Now we have to get through a whole season of football.

Stay well.

15 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So GH may be preempted the rest of the week because of baseball.

Did you watch B&B yesterday....oh man it was so emotional. But I hated how the last minute when Steffi admits she is addicted and crumples to the floor....they are all just standing there like statues staring. And then Ridge finally sits by her....pretty close but doesn't even pat her back. I get they are being COVID safe but if he was going to sit within 3 feet of her...he might as well have touched her to offer her comfort. You know?

I did see a commercial today for a new treatment for bone loss taken with Vitamin D and calcium pills. I thought of Alexis and how many treatments there are for her condition. Alexis has beaten lung cancer and addiction, she can get through with this now too. but now she is drinking again and I hope her and Ned don't sleep together. What a mistake that would be!

Those were funny. lol

I have been watching the B&B. I can't believe that Ridge agreed to re-marry Shauna? What the hell is wrong with him? 

Anyway, glad Steffie agreed to go to re-hab. it was taking too long to get her help even though I guess it was the same day. Still weird to see the characters so far apart. How will Ridge and Shauna be married? 6 feet apart? That would be weird.

I miss GH so much. Hope Genie can come back soon.

31 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Those were funny. lol

I have been watching the B&B. I can't believe that Ridge agreed to re-marry Shauna? What the hell is wrong with him? 

Anyway, glad Steffie agreed to go to re-hab. it was taking too long to get her help even though I guess it was the same day. Still weird to see the characters so far apart. How will Ridge and Shauna be married? 6 feet apart? That would be weird.

I miss GH so much. Hope Genie can come back soon.

So today's baseball game was canceled because of bad weather so according to GH, they will air a new episode today!

And as far as Ridge....I don't get why he is going through with this whole ceremony with Shauna plan when he still loves Brooke. Like what?!  What a sham. They probably will marry 6 feet apart lol.

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Your welcome. I just happened to be on Facebook when it popped up on my feed. A lot of people said though that their DVR said that it showed baseball was on so it didn't record. 

Watched the Thursday episode of GH last night. Glad you told me. I would have hated to miss it. I think Ava and Nick are pretty hot together! lol

Saw a preview of GH and Kim Delaney comes on next week. Can't wait.

Can't wait for B&B now. I doubt that wedding is going to happen. Can't wait for the fire works on Monday.

Have a good weekend. I did some Halloween decorating around the house. I don't think there's going to be any trick or treaters, but I still like to decorate.

I love decorating my house Halloween style too! I do it for me since I live in a condo and I dont get trick or treaters. 

I'm excited to see Kim Delaney! Wonder if she is long term..I am thrilled that Leisel is back too. Someone needs to nail Peter down once and for all.

And I think it's awesome that you are into B&B. :D I knew someone was going to overhear loud mouth Quinn...thats one of her biggest downfalls lol. I bet Eric will be furious and divorce her!

Enjoy your weekend.

Not sure about how long Kim will be on GH. Hopefully she might help bring down Cyrus.

Yeah, that Lesil always seems to get free, but I also want Peter caught. He'll never change his evil ways. I wonder who has Holly?

Dante should be coming back to PC soon.

I wasn't surprised that both Cam and Joss and Trina and Dev would wind up with different people than they actually like. GH likes to make you work for the relationships you really want. lol

So do you think Nelle is really dead?  Now she got Ryan involved in her plot to get Julian. I hope Julian doesn't get found out. I like him.

Poor Alexis. I wonder if she and Ned did something stupid? Liv needs to get in touch with Ned quick!

Yeah, I read the grid on my tv and it said Quinn is in big trouble this week. lol

I really wanted to see how the bride and groom would have stood at this wedding. lol Oh well. Better Ridge doesn't get married again since it was a huge mistake in the first place.

Yeah, someone always overhears someone plotting and planning on the soaps.

Do I think Nelle is dead? I think she is for now haha since the actress left the show...but she may come back in a year and then low and behold she's not dead anymore!

Loved seeing Britt again....so good at playing the Britch haha. Also kinda strange seeing Amy again but she's likeable so its okay. I didn't see comingn though was Jackie the character coming back AND being Chase's mom. Interesting!!

well, Chase was supposed to have seen Nelle's body, but would GH let this story end so easily? Not sure yet.

Well, yeah, Jackie turned out to be Chase's mom too. Interesting! My mom didn't remember Robert and Jackie involved. She did know Jackie and Luke had a thing. Oh well, Demi Moore played the original role.

Today was Mike's funeral. it was very heartwarming and sad too.

Yeah, Dante is back! Leisel has that doctor wrapped around her finger! she's so funny.

It would be cool for Brit to work with Jason to take down Cyrus. I do hope Brit won't actually let drugs go through the hospital. I know Sonny made a pack with Cyrus but Sonny never dealt with drugs and I can't imagine he would let him move drugs through PC.

Good to see Chrissey today.

So I guess Quinn got the boot from Eric? Do you know how long they have been married? I do know Ridge and Brook have been the super couple since Ron Moss and Hunter Tylo were on the show. lol 

Anyway, saw a new guy today. I guess I'll have to see what his story is? Seems Zoe has her eye on him!  I know she's supposed to be with Carter. It's funny how this company allows couples to work with each other.  It usually isn't a good idea, but it's a soap and it makes it more interesting. It was good to see Monica reach out to Brooklynn yesterday.

Sasha is making me twitch when she's on screen knowing she's doing coke. Poor thing!

I can see Chase and Brooklyn having a thing. Guess we'll see.

Mike's funeral was sad, but excellently written and very well done. The actor who played Mike should be proud of how he played his role and brought awareness to Alzheimer's disease. And regarding Christina, where the heck was she during the whole last week Mike was dying?! A lot of fans noticed that she was gone and had issues that she was not there, especially since she is blood related and not Joss. 

So Quinn and Eric have been married about 2 years? In soap land it is like eternity haha. and you are right, the whole show is totally about super couples, especially Ridge and Brooke! They have broken up and gotten back together so many times, it would make your head spin! 

Yeah Mike's funeral was touching. I know about Christina? Maybe she's been doing something else? I like when Alexis has her three daughters with her. Daughters and mothers are usually very close. 

Well, I watched B&B today and I think Eric might reconsider him and Quinn. He looked conflicted when thinking about her. You never know?  And that Zoe is definitely flirting with the Eric's grandson. Forgot his name. lol Anyway, both those actors have amazing eyes!

Guess time with tell about Quinn and Eric.

Meanwhile, Dante is back. Wait until Lulu sees him. I do miss Genie Francis. I wish she would come back to GH soon. Cyrus is pissing off so many people in PC, he may just wind up getting killed by someone other than Sonny or Jason. lol

Have a good weekend.