General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I can't believe Alexis fell off the wagon AND slept with Ned!! When Olivia finds out...oh man, she will be pissed! But she will be very happy to see Dante at least. One emotional time it will be for her.

This weekend has not been the best. Started getting a cold at work on Friday.  No COVID symptoms but definitely a cold or start to a sinus infection. And I just got back to work Wed after quarantining 10 days post travel. Ughhhhhhh. 

sorry you don't feel well, but at least you can deal with a cold. I know I don't want a cold or a sinus infection during this time, so I wear a mask everytime I go out.

I do hope you feel better soon. Take some vitamin C that can help a bit.

Well, it's good your job wants to be safe, but I understand having to stay inside for 10 days before you can go back to work.

I know I felt bad for Alexis, but yeah, Liv will be so upset with Ned because you know that secret will come out soon enough.

Well, Dante went to see his family and of course Lulu just had sex with Dustin. lol Oh boy, but he did divorce her.

Yeah, Liv will be so happy to see Dante. Honestly, I think Robert and Liv would make a good couple so you never know?

Feel better and rest as much as you can. Cuddle up with your cats. They help us feel better.

Thanks...yeah if this cold continues past 7 days, then knowing me it will turn into a sinus infection. I always get at least one a year. I take lots of Vit C, elderberry, zinc, and normally that helps to stop it but unfortunately not this time around. 

That scene with Dustin, Lulu and Dante was hella awkward to watch lol! I wonder what Lulu will do...keep Dustin or dump him? She is so hurt and confused right now by Dante coming back. Tough tough decision!

I know right after she and Dustin said they loved each other. Oh boy! Still not sure Nelle is dead. I wonder if we'll find out?

Well, Days of our lives had one person test positive for covid, so they suspended filming until the end of October. They just got back to filming. I guess things will happen. 

Have to watch the B&B later on today. I missed it yesterday due to the news interruption of the new judge.

Well, rest as much as you can and take vitamin c. I hope it doesn't go into a sinus infection. My mom and I have had our share of those and they are brutal. My mom gets a fever and aches and pains with a sinus infection too. It only happened to her once we lived in Dallas for over ten years. That's when people who move here start to get them. I really hate them. You just feel so bad.

Feel better soon.

Wow, Steffy is already released? Man, how one recovers from pain pill addiction so fast in soap opera world lol! :P

I like that Dante back, but I want Dante to be his normal self...not this dark, brooding, aggressive one. And man Sasha is full fledged addicted just like Steffy. This seems to be a popular storyline! She looked rough at first and then boom, after she does her coke she looks amazing and does a stand out presentation. But with her, NO ONE knows she is doped up, unlike Steffy where the whole world knows. 

Slowly feeling better! Just a slight cough in the morning and night, but taking some honey cough syrup and that helps. :)

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow, Steffy is already released? Man, how one recovers from pain pill addiction so fast in soap opera world lol! :P

I like that Dante back, but I want Dante to be his normal self...not this dark, brooding, aggressive one. And man Sasha is full fledged addicted just like Steffy. This seems to be a popular storyline! She looked rough at first and then boom, after she does her coke she looks amazing and does a stand out presentation. But with her, NO ONE knows she is doped up, unlike Steffy where the whole world knows. 

Slowly feeling better! Just a slight cough in the morning and night, but taking some honey cough syrup and that helps. :)

Oh yeah, honey is very good for a cold and cough.

I know Steffie was in for what?  A week. I thought you have to do at least a 30 days program. it still annoys me how far apart the actors have to be. It just looks weird especially when they are talking about romantic stuff. lol Liam needs to back off and using his daughter Kelly as an excuse to be with Steffie. If I were his wife Hope this would annoy the hell out of me.

Not sure about Zoe? I think she's going to break Carter's heart and be with Zende and then his wife will probably come back from Paris! lol

Yeah, Dante is on a mission to get Peter. Maxie is just so blind. I hope Jackie finds out what Peter's has done. He's not the innocent and if Alex is his mother and not Anna, which I really hope is true, it would make more sense. Anna needs to open her eyes. Finn is being very patient with her about all this shit. I feel bad for Brooklynn. What a mess. I hope Lucy's business doesn't go under. I love seeing her.

If you have a saline nose spray use it a few times a day. it really helps clear out your nose well. I read that Dr. Oz says using a nasal spray also helps avoiding the corona virus too.

Feel better.

Oh man, when Carter asked Zoe to move in and then wanted to give her the key to his place, I was omg....she gonna break your heart! You can just see it in Zoe's eyes, that she is just not that into him, especially since she shamelessly flirts with Zende! Like, she just started going out with the guy and now she is flirting with someone else. Whaaaat?!!!!

I remember a little bit about Dante being on a mission, but I was hoping that a little part of him wanted to come home to see his family too....and not just be the main reason "work."

But yeah even when not sick, I have sinus issues so I use a saline spray daily, sometimes Nasacort and also a natural Xylitol based spray, but even on all 3....I can still get a sinus infection at least once a year. What can you do?

My dad uses Nasacort too. I just have the saline spray.

Oh yeah, I don't know how long Zoe and Carter are together, but I know it won't last. He's too straight laced for her. lol You know Zende and Zoe will be hooking up (off camera) before long. I just wish Hope would tell her husband Liam to let Steffie live her life. The actress who plays Steffie is pregnant. I wonder if they will add it to the show?

Well, since Leisel seems to be pulling the strings with Dante's doctor, he allowed him to go back home to kill or frame or something to Peter. Not sure what to do yet, but I think it would be to get the goods on Peter, so Leisel's name is cleared. I just wish Maxie would listen to Spinelli since she knows him the longest. I'm sure the truth about Peter will come out and they will break up and then come around again. It's the way GH works.

Well, now that Alexis's is drinking again, someone is bound to find out. Ned will be in hot water yet again. I wish Tracey would return to GH. I love her! This whole teen love thing is getting on my nerves. Now Def is making shit up about Cam. And there will be a new detective asking Carly questions about Nelle's death, which I still don't think the bitch is dead. Wish we could have seen the body because I don't trust Chase.

There will be a new dad for Finn. The other actor was busy. it's now Gregory Harrison. He was in a lot of prime time shows back in the 80's I think? lol

Feel better and have a good restful weekend.

I just read that Steffie was pregnant...I wonder if they will write that in and  have Finn be the father. Oh man, that would make Liam so angry lol. Hard to get rid of Finn then! And I'm glad Zoe didn't agree to move in with Carter but she needs to lay off the flirting with Zende or just break up with Carter. Its not cool.

Julian finally got a haircut! I told the actor on Twitter that it looked great and he liked the tweet. :)

I heard about Gregory Harrison...I'm sure I have sent him somewhere.  Looking forward to seeing him as Finn's dad! Hope you are having a good weekend. 

It's so cool when an actor or anyone likes your tweet. Glad you got a tweet back.

I think James Reed is back on Days of our lives this week, but since it was filmed last year, not sure what he is up to now? I think Days new shows will air in November.  

Yeah, you know Zoe will get together with Zende unless his wife comes back to town. lol Have to have drama.

I don't like with Dev is doing to Joss. This secret will come out and he may be out too.

Can't wait to see Nelle's funeral! What was Nina thinking? I really hope Brando working for Cyrus means he will be gone soon. Like the actor but want his character gone.

I actually like Julian's longer hair. Oh well, whatever is best for the actor is okay with me. Alexis is annoying me. Why can't she eat like most women do when we are sad or angry. lol Drinking never appealed to me. I love chocolate too much.

My weekend was quiet which is a good thing.

Back to work tomorrow. 

I can't believe Alexis asked Sam to have a drink with her! She has really gone off the bender, that is so sad that she just can not stay sober for any length of time. I think they will need to do an intervention, it will be hard cause Alexis clearly doesn't think she needs any help. 

So Ned's secret is so close to being blown now that Monica AND Brooklyn know, poor Olivia. and she has no idea too that Dante didn't come back because of her but because of his mission. She will be heartbroken when she finds that out.

As far as Brando, I don't mind him too much. Maybe just a tad too soft spoken, but at least easy on the eyes! :)

Yeah, Brando is easy on the eyes. lol I hope the plan to get Cyrus works. I hope he doesn't have to kill someone to prove his loyality.

Yeah, Alexis is very much over the edge, but she's doing a great job. 

I really do hope Nick and Ava tell each other how they feel and get over these schemes they have, but with Ryan threatening her, not sure how this will go?

Nina should have had Nelle cremated. I still think she's alive, but who knows? I'm sure Nelle wanted Carly to be blamed for her death, so who knows?

As for the B&B, I don't know why Zoe annoys the hell out of me. I don't like how she acts and there's something about her face that freaks me out. lol I don't know why? You know she will break up with Carter sooner or later, but isn't Zende married? i have to catch up on these characters. I'm just glad Liam realizes he has to let Steffie live her life. His shit was getting old.

LOL, yes there is something well, a bit off about Zoe's face. And yeah, I am just not liking how she is acting and that guy Zende gives me the creeps. He always has the same facial expression! I wonder if he was a model turned actor because he is good looking. Hmmm. and I am glad that Hope put her foot down about Liam not liking Steffy dating anyone. She was point on and hopefully Liam realizes now that yeah he can't have 2 women in his life, he is married! Period.

Alexis is doing a great job- fans were saying her acting and storyline improves when she is drinking haha. and as far as Nelle, maybe you are right and she is alive. I bet she would love to pretend to be dead so Carly would go to jail for "killing her" cause we all know she hates Carly!

Okay, so I'm not seeing things about Zoe. lol Her eyebrows freak me out. lol Yeah, I know a lot of actors are models first and then turn to acting. I think because they all have to distance it might feel weird to them. Although the kissing between Finn and Steffie was pretty hot.

Well, I'm puzzled about Nelle because Chase supposedly saw her body, but it's a soap and you just never know do you? I knew Valentine and Brookynn were going to sleep together. I actually do like Nina and Valentin better than her and Jax. I love Jax, but not feeling him and Nina. And I agree Jax still loves Carly.

I also hope that Ava and Nick admit how they feel about each other. Time's a wasting. I also hope that Lucy can save her company. I love Lucy and want her on the show a lot more.

Picking Michael to be CEO of Aurora is a good idea.

I wonder what plans Cyrus has for GH?  I really hope they get rid of him soon.

48 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, Thomas from B&B is losing his mind. That doll of Hope is so life like it's freaking me out.

Have a good weekend.

Finally our temps dropped down to the 50's. It feels great!

Haha, yeah and the creepy music playing in the background. I got a total Halloween vibe- tis the season! :lol: They have never though had a weird ass storyline as that though- this one tops the cake!

I know I remember years ago on Days when Marlena was possessed by a demon. Good times. lol

yeah, that doll is freaking me out big time. Thomas is a man possessed for sure. At least he can sit next to her and not distance himself. lol I have to say that doll looks just like Hope. I was wondering if it was wax or the actresses playing the part of the doll too. Her eyes look so real too.

Still so annoyed with Zoe.  A friend told me she was already involved with Zende one before. Is this true? you know his ex wife will be coming to town soon enough.

GH is looking weird to me. Not sure why? The whole Nelle (Carrie) hand coming out of the grave thing I expected. lol Guess it's the horror fan in me. Maybe the soaps want to do a horror theme now? Who knows? Alexis is playing her heart out, but I feel so bad for her.

I wonder why Cyrus wants Jax's money for GH? Maybe he wants to cause a riff between him and Sonny.

Not cool how Dev is playing Joss. Now that Cam and Trina are officially just friends, I think Cam and Joss would make a cute couple, but Dev is interferring and eventually Joss will find out and that's the end of Dev. He's like a fourth wheel anyway.

I wonder how long it'll take Sonny to see Nina's necklace and tell her Avery has the other half? I really hope Nelle is dead and gone and she isn't Nina's daughter. I'm hoping she stole that necklace from Willow or her ex crazy cult husband gave it to her? You never know? Just hope she's really gone. I'm tired of that storyline. And as for Carly, she better get over it, or she'll wind up in Shady Brook again. I would not feel guilty if Nelle fell off that cliff and I don't understand why Carly does?

Enjoy your weekend.

Texas finally got cooler temps, so I'm so happy.

Oh and did you notice how Britt mentioned to Jax about his brother Jerry?!!! I was like omg, I hope Jerry Jax comes back...maybe the money Cyrus needs is for him? I would LOVE if Sebastian Roche came back to do a little GH stint. 

The hand coming out of the grave was definitely a cool scene but yeah, dont want Carly to go crazy again. Btdt! As far as the necklace....I dont know if Sonny would notice it on Avery. A girl we rarely see. We don't even see baby Donna. Wtf. Just like Sam's kids. GH love to have their female characters have babies like never to be seen again.

As far as B&B, I think Zoe was involved with Zende. This was a few years ago though and my memory is not that great haha. But I read too that on the soap Passions, there was also a storyline about a talking doll. Its so crazy to watch. I hope Thomas doesn't try to kiss it. Ewww. 

Well, the soap Passions had a witch and her sidekick who was a real young man, but he died from an illness. Then they had a doll that looked like him. They had regular storylines too, but some of it was supernatural. I would check it during GH.

I know sometimes I forget what happened last year let alone years ago. lol It helps when the soaps show flashbacks.

I know I think because of the covid 19 virus the shows don't want to show kids much. I know the B&B just has their kids in another room. The episode with Steffie's daughter Kelly sleeping all day was funny. lol I mean come on.

I'm curious to see where Thomas and his doll go from here?

I would love Jerry (Sebastian) to come back. He's such a good actor. I met him a few times when there were Supernatural or Vampire Diaries conventions. He was on so many shows. He was funny and such a good entertainer when they had Q&A panels. I told him how much I loved him on GH. I think a few months after I met him he was back with the whole kidnapping Robin storyline. He was arrested by Robert back then, so is he still in jail? I think all the bad guys go to the same prison, so he might have gotten out yet again. Jerry always seems to turn up when you least expectant. Maybe since they are mentioning he'll be back. I do love him too even though he's such a bad ass. lol

Oh Julian, I know he has done some awful things to Alexis, but he will always try to look out for her when he can. When she left the bar tearfully, that was a pretty emotional moment. 

So wow that convo between Dante and Maxie turned awkward super quick whe she mentioned that she was going to marry Peter! She has no idea how many people are still plotting to take him down- including her ex baby daddy Spinelli. Someone has to take him down...could be anyone at this point haha! Even Robert!

and yeah wish Passions was on the air, I never watched it but have heard of it and it sounds like my kind of soap!

Yeah, Alexis was super hard on Julian. She is doing an amazing job at it though. I still felt badly for Julian. I hope Alexis can find her way back from this and start her AA meetings again. 

I think after watching today's episode that Finn is Chase's dad and not their dad. Something was said which I totally guessed from the start of this storyline. lol Here we go with the secrets again.

Good seeing Kevin, but I wish Genie Francis would return to GH soon.

I think on the B&B that Eric will take Quinn back. Honestly, it all worked out so take her back. lol That doll that Thomas's freaks me out.

Yeah, I would check Passions during GH and it was pretty out there. It had regular soap stories and then some supernatural elements too. I did like it.

It is cold and nasty outside today. We had some rain too. The temps will be back into the 60's by the weekend and sunny. It would have been great weather to trick or treat, but that's out of the question this year.

So there are rumors that both Lulu and Julian are leaving GH. The actor who plays Julian is going to address whether the rumor is true soon. But I get the feeling by some of the things that he has posted that it is true. :( I can't imagine both him and Lulu leaving...I don't mind this Lulu too much. Although it did take awhile for her to grow on me...so what then, we will get yet another Lulu?! Ughhhh. We already have a new Brook Lynn!

I know with Dante back, Lulu going? How stupid is this? I like Julian and if he leaves that would suck, but he really doesn't have a good storyline right now. I guess they get annoyed but right now is not a good time to leave a tv show.

So many prime time shows are delayed and will have much shorter seasons due to the virus. I have forgotten how my shows have ended since last season. Crazy.

The original Brooklyn is on maternity leave and with a new born baby I doubt she'll want to come back too soon with the virus. I know the soaps are doing all they can to keep everyone safe, but who knows?

Oh yeah, primetime shows! I have been so busy watching extra news cause of the pandemic, I have totally forgot to check when the shows that I watch like Grey's Anatomy starts. Oh shoot, I hope I haven't missed all these premieres. Ugh. Well, good thing I have Hulu!

I know the original Brooklyn was on maternity leave but Idk, maybe it is just best for her to stay at home for now. I don't mind the new Brooklyn now. and yeah Julian has not had a good story line for awhile.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh yeah, primetime shows! I have been so busy watching extra news cause of the pandemic, I have totally forgot to check when the shows that I watch like Grey's Anatomy starts. Oh shoot, I hope I haven't missed all these premieres. Ugh. Well, good thing I have Hulu!

I know the original Brooklyn was on maternity leave but Idk, maybe it is just best for her to stay at home for now. I don't mind the new Brooklyn now. and yeah Julian has not had a good story line for awhile.

I was thinking the same thing. with a new baby at home, I think she should stay home as long as she can. I know that's what Genie (Laura) is doing these days. Also the actress Melissa Reeves from Days just got a new grandbaby, so she's been replaced for now. She also lives in Nashville, TN.

I saw an ad for Grey's anatomy. It begins in November. If you watch "The good doctor" it begins on Monday night. I do like that show alot. Freddie Highmore is an excellent actor. I think this show will have the pandemic on the show also.

I feel sorry for Sasha. I'm glad Carly and Sonny are watching her. I hope she doesn't get in deeper with Cyrus.

I think Franco might have cancer of his brain. I guess since people do get cancer  all the time, it's good GH does have cases, but I do hope Franco will be okay. I love his character and the actor too.

Anna will get the results of Peter's DNA testing. We will see the results tomorrow. Also Peter got a shocking phone call today? Very interesting.