General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Loved Fridays episode! Man...Sam and Spinelli sure got me. I really thought Helena had once again risen from the dead! Peter looked like he was going to pee his pants lol. Its getting good!!!!

I am really saddened about Franco having cancer again. Poor Liz will be devastated. 

And I really don't like Sasha getting drugs from Cyrus! The only good thing now is that people know what's up and hopefully they can intervene and really help!

Have a good weekend. :)

I kind of figured since Sonny gave Spinelli advice about having someone else take care of Peter, I figured he was behind it. glad Sam was working with him. I wonder how they will do the meeting with Peter? We know Helena won't show! lol

I knew Alex would get the better of Anna. I hate that! Anna should have been prepared but this whole Peter thing has got her off her game.

I hope they can give Franco treatments. I would hate for him to leave the show. I did read about Lulu. She said she was moving out of state with her family and she might be gone from GH for a while. Not sure what that means? I hope they replace her because now that Dante's back it would be stupid not to have Lulu on the show.

Okay, what bout B&B? Is that doll possessed or is it in Thomas' head? I'm wondering if it was just for Halloween or we might have a crazy doll/man story.

I hope Eric takes Quinn back. I'm not liking him listening to Brook. I know she and Ridge are this super couple, but honestly, they seem boring to me. Anyway, I read that Zoe's sister will be on the show again. Not sure about their relationship or who she is? Guess I will watch and try to catch up. lol

Enjoy your weekend.

I hate that Halloween has been all but cancelled. My daughter is with me this weekend, so we'll just hang out and watch scary movies.

Halloween wasn't officially canceled here...it depended by city and neighborhood, but wasn't encouraged obviously. We still have uncontrolled COVID spread and it should have been canceled. The problem is my state is full of idiots who do whatever the f they want. :/

but ha...yeah when I saw the doll in B&B get packed into her box by Thomas and her eyes turned red, I was like oh snap! That doll is evil! This is such a weird storyline for this soap! Can't wait to see how it develops. And I saw how Shauna was back in Eric's house....I really hope Eric doesn't get into a relationship with her to hurt Quinn. Ridge would do that but hopefully not him.

Yeah, was wondering why Shauna was there? I think Eric and Quinn should get back together. Everyone makes mistakes. Her and Brook hate each other so it's not one sided. I hate that when soaps make the characters go to another character when they have a problem. Solve it!

Yeah, I was wondering if B&B will continue with this crazy doll/Thomas storyline or if it was just for Halloween? Guess we'll find out.

tomorrow on GH the story will be about women voting and the characters will go back to the time when women won the right to vote.

I'm not sure about any soaps being on Tuesday. I will check and see.

Yeah, I didn't see anyone going around trick or treating. I felt bad, but I didn't want to have anyone come up to my door and hand out candy. It sucked, but Texas  did have some places drive thru to get scared. 

GH was so good today. The whole episode was dedicated to women's right to vote. I just love Joss and Trina. Such amazing actresses.

It was a very good episode and how I wished we could all be so nice to each other then we would see how similar most of us are.

Got to watched B&B, but I think on Friday Liam finds that Hope doll in Thomas's house. lol

I read The Y&R had to shut down for a few weeks due to two people getting corona virus. Not sure who?

Hopefully, whoever they are will have a mild case and be okay.

I still don't know if Days has new shows yet? It doesn't seem like anyone is distancing or changed any so not sure when new shows will air?

The B&B are still distancing so far away from each other.

The new character of Paris played Tyler Perry's daughter in the Madea Halloween movies. She's also Zoe's sister.

32 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I read The Y&R had to shut down for a few weeks due to two people getting corona virus. Not sure who?

Hopefully, whoever they are will have a mild case and be okay.

I still don't know if Days has new shows yet? It doesn't seem like anyone is distancing or changed any so not sure when new shows will air?

The B&B are still distancing so far away from each other.

The new character of Paris played Tyler Perry's daughter in the Madea Halloween movies. She's also Zoe's sister.

Oh no! Really? Will have to look that up...guess it was just a matter of time. Darn.

Yeah that Paris girl looks to be quite a different character with that pink hair! I have not seen that Madea movie. 

Oh and GH yesterday was really good! A lot of people thought it was boring, but whatever, there are always complainers in the bunch! 

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh no! Really? Will have to look that up...guess it was just a matter of time. Darn.

Yeah that Paris girl looks to be quite a different character with that pink hair! I have not seen that Madea movie. 

Oh and GH yesterday was really good! A lot of people thought it was boring, but whatever, there are always complainers in the bunch! 

Well, I think Y&R is back in production. They didn't say who had the virus. Hopefully, they are okay.

The Paris actresses was in Madea Boo 1 and 2.  She is actually acting better on Bold. I think by Friday, Liam will find the doll in Thomas's apartment. lol The delivery guy talked about it today, so Hope knows it's missing.

Anyway, GH was very good today. I do hope Anna gets her spunk back. She's been so wimpy lately and her sister is kicking her ass. Poor Valentin. I know he would get caught. I don't know how long Alex can fool anyone who knows Anna.

Poor Julian is now in bed with Cyrus. I hope Julian doesn't get killed between Cyrus and Sonny. You never know?

I also hope Franco gets a cure or at least goes into remission. hope he doesn't start killing anyone again, unless it's Cyrus. Now that would be something. lol

Our weather has been sunny and mild. Very nice days.

Still as of this moment no President as yet. What a year!

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I will be a bit behind GH, since I didn't watch yesterdays show cause of the election. It's like a bad car crash, I can't turn away! So I watched coverage the whole time I was home after work till I went to bed. 

I know now that there's no definite winner for President yet, all the news people are going crazy with a minute by minute data.

The end to a not so perfect year.

I read that despite 2 cases of COVID over at Y&R, they didn't need to shut production at all and probably with these 2 cases, B&B will continue to be so far away from one another! Probably smart....I am still in awe though how GH can produce their shows the same way! Grey's Anatomy will start next week and I wonder if it will look normal since that is also an ABC show. Hmmm.

But yeah, the Alex/Anna story is getting interesting. William who plays Julian said he is not sure when his last air date will be for GH. Sad. :(  I loved bad boy Julian!

Oh, I love Julian too. Well, Sonny had Jason bring him over his house today, so who knows? He should have taken Nick up on his offer to leave town.  I was hoping he and Alexis would find their way back to each other. This means when he leaves, Cyrus will probably take over Charlie's pub and probably sell drugs there too.

I like Jeff Kober, who plays Cyrus, but I want the character dead and gone sooner rather than later.

Okay, saw B&B today. Still not sure about this doll? Is it in Thomas's head or real? lol Those red eyes she has and today, she moved. lol

Well, that's good for Y&R. I guess the web got it wrong. Well, I know GH has doctors on set and they probably distance until it's time to film and then go from work to home to stay well.

I think a lot of shows this season will have the corona virus incorporated into their storylines. I know The Good Doctor has the virus story now too. It was so realistic I felt like I was watching real patients who were sick. Sad. They even had music and clapping when a patient went home like real hospitals have done.

Have a good weekend.

Finally we have a President elect! Phew! Now I can watch my soaps regularly lol...man what a week it has been. Plus our city has seen COVID numbers rising....our city has more restrictions now cause our hospitals are starting to get too full. :(

Still need to watch GH but just watched B&B. I'm kinda glad this scary weird Hope doll was not just a Halloween thing cause I am so curious to see where this goes! But now Liam definitely knows that Thomas is off his rocker again.  Now he will tell Hope and man oh man. 

Edited by marlingrl03

I know Liam suspects Thomas to be still obssessed with Hope. Don't know all the history about them, but it seems to be coming out, so i can catch up. lol The doll is very creepy.

Yeah, I had to watch Days online the other day as the news interrupted it all and it was a very good episode. Stuff is going down on that soap now too.

I wonder who lives out in the Northwest that Curtis and Jordan will go visit. That was a very good plan that she and Portia came up with. I loved the scenes with Taggart and Sonny. I know they hated each other back in the day. lol Things do change on a soap.

I do hope the Anna/Alex story finishes this week. I'm done with this now. poor Peter will find out that Alex is his mother and maybe send him over the edge. I hope Sonny doesn't kill Julian,  I wil be sorry to see him go. Poor Alexis she is over the edge for sure.

I know Biden won! Wow! We have to move on as a country now and try to forget these past 4 horrible years. I do hope Joe and Kamala can change things for the better.

Enjoy your weekend. Our temps are warm again. AC is back on.

I am glad that Portia knows some of the truth about Cyrus and Jordan...it seems that all the big secrets are starting to come out now. I just hope Julian doesn't get killed off by Sonny...I would rather him just leave town like Ava wanted.

Yeah I like the Alex and Anna storyline but you are right about not having it drag out. Hopefully Alex leaves Maxie alone and Finn makes it out ok. I'm sure it will come out soon that she is Peter's real mom. Wonder how Peter will feel about that....they did make a connectionn when they had dinner so maybe he will be ok with it.

I wish it were warmer here...we got some snow this weekend. I have started home all weekend. I dont mind. :)

How are you? I heard that Anchorage had two earthquakes the other day. Do you live there or near there? I can't imagine feeling the earth move. It has to be scary. Hope you and your cats are doing okay.

Yeah, not sure about Finn yet. I hope he will be okay, but who knows?

Peter has a chance of being a better man, but if it comes out that Alex is/was his mom who knows? 

I hope Curtis and Jordan find out something about Cyrus in the Northwest, but who knows?

I think Days has new episodes now because two characters went into a kiss but then the scene cut away. lol hope everyone stays well.

I saw VP Biden talk today bout his plans for the virus. i hope he can do it. Pfizer is close to a vaccine. Hope they can do it.

Have to watch B&B later on, but I think Hope wants to see that doll. lol

I'm good...yes I live in Alaska's biggest city of Anchorage. I did feel the first one, a 5.1 shake...it happened at 3:30 in the morning and I hate it when quakes happen in the middle of the night. Not much sleep that night!

Peter may turn into a better man, but he should be accountable for all the bad he did and Maxie should know and/or face up to the truth.

I'm glad too that Sam will tell her sisters about her mom's drinking. They all need to be a united front to help their mom though this tough relapse...

Yeah I agree about Peter especially if he had Drew killed. I wish Drew could have stayed on to see how he and Jason's relationship could have developed.

Anyway, Laura came back today! So glad Genie came back on GH. I did miss her so much.  I doubt Anna will tell Peter Alex was his mother and who knows if she is really dead? Kill shot, yeah, but it's a soap. lol

So glad you are okay. I can't imagine feeling the earth move like that. So do you have 6 months of darkness now? It amazes me how Alaska has sunlight in the summer all the time and then dark during the winter. It must seem weird when you first experience it.

Got to watch B&B later on. I can't believe Hope is listening to Thomas's story. lol Still want to know if it's in his head or the doll is really demonic?

Awww, seeing Willow and Chase together made me think that there is hope that they can get back together! They have WAY more chemistry then Willow and Michael! Well in my opinion anyways. :)

Nice to see Genie back! Been awhile...

And as far as the Hope doll and not sure if this is true or not but theories floating around are that they are going to make Thomas have schizophrenia or maybe even a brain tumor? I hope they don't go down the tumor route since we are already seeing that on GH!

Well, I guess with Thomas it would be better to have a tumor of a mental issue than him going crazy and kidnapping Hope or killing Liam. I guess if B&B want to keep Thomas he will have a medical problem. lol Today he had dinner with the Hope doll. lol

Yeah, I did notice Genie was farther away from the actors than others have been doing.  I don't know what case it could be from 40 years ago. My mom did watch GH then, but she doesn't remember much. I know before she watched GH Laura killed her mother's lover, she thinks. not sure? lol  But if it was 40 years ago it might mean the 80's and she, Luke and Robert had some crazy adventure back then.  I wonder if it involved the Cassadine family? They have been on GH from the 80's. Also remember when Cassandra was helped escape by a guy in a car with a Cassadine ring? Maybe somehow Cyrus is related to them? Here we go! I love how GH always acknowledges their rich history. Guess we'll find out and who Laura called today?

I hope Franco doesn't die. There has to be a treatment. I love him.

Texas has over 1 million corona cases and still some people don't wear masks and still have large parties. If we don't get a vaccine soon we will all catch either this virus or the flu. Damn.

Ha, yeah that dinner with the Hope doll was just...uh. and then when it keeps speaking to him in that angry deep voice with it's eyes turning red, I am like what I am watching! It's so crazy. :lol:

Gosh, I feel so badly for Elizabeth when she finds out about Franco. I swear, she is unlucky in love...just like poor ol drunk Alexis. I love the actor who plays Franco- he needs to stay. I mean they already got rid of Julian. :( 

And Finn's dad showing up yesterday was interesting, he is good looking , but honestly they needed someone to look much older, if he is going to play Finn's father!! 

I still say Finn is Chase's dad too. Wait until you see today's episode! OMG!

I read that Franco's illness will reveal a huge PC secret? Can't imagine what unless it's tied to Laura's secret? My mom can't remember lol

I think this Brooklynn is leaving to make way for the original one if/when she returns. She has a new baby, so I would be very cautious right now with the virus. I hope everyone stays okay. 

Well, Days is filming like GH. No kissing or love scenes but closer still. 

yeah, have to watch B&B later on, but the whole doll thing is very weird and Carter asking Zoe to marry him! How long have they been going out? I think she and Zende will get involved soon enough.

I think whatever happens to Julian is going to effect all of PC.  I honestly hope that Nelle wasn't Nina's daughter. I still say she could have stolen that necklace from the real daughter. Poor Nina!

Have a good weekend. Stay safe.

Ok so I know you have thought from the beginning that Nelle was Nina's daughter but I never talked about it because I was really hoping they were not going to go there! Sorry but I would have preffered to have had Willow be Nina's daughter. Anyone but that crazy bitch. Ugh! 

And why did they have Willow and Michael sleep together? I'm telling you....I was not a fan of Fridays episode! Oh and then they have Sasha probably have a heart attack from the drugs?! Oy. <_<

I know Friday was a crazy episode. I really want Cyrus gone. What a bastard he is!

Yeah, I did like Willow and Chase together. Sasha and Michael were good too. Maybe Sasha having an overdose will change things who knows?

I'm hoping that somehow Nelle stole the necklace from someone. I think Willow would make a better daughter than Nelle ever could, unless Nelle is still alive? You never know?

Today's episode was very good. There was a new Lucas too. Not sure why? Anyway, things are heating up with Cyrus so maybe his days are numbered? I think he'll ask Julian to get rid of someone and he'll probably get killed himself since he's leaving the show. Still wish Julian would stay. I really like him and was hoping he and Alexis would get back together. Oh well.

On Bold, not sure the whole Zoe Carter engagement is going to work? lol  I do want Eric to get back with Quinn. He still loves her, so eventually they will gt back together. 

One day finally without Zoe and Zende....I think its crazy she accepted Carters engagement. She is not in love with him...come on now, how can she hurt him like that? And after seeing today's episode I think that Eric will forgive Quinn and give her another chance. 

And finally, finally, finally this huge secret that Chase and Sasha made up is out in the open. About time. I can't believe that Cyrus gave Sasha such a lethal dose of Coke and then wanted to just get rid of her after she had a heart attack. Cyrus the monster is not hidden any more. Hopefully Sonny can stop him!

And ok what the heck about the new Lucas??? That came out of left field!

Edited by marlingrl03

I know I was shocked at the new Lucas too. I wonder if they'll kill him off?  Cyrus was very bad today, but Julian is in one HUGE mess. I hope he just leaves the show and GH doesn't kill him off.

I know the whole Zoe and Carter thing is annoying. I doubt that wedding is going to happen.

But honestly, Liam has got to do something besides talking about Thomas. He gets on a kick and can't get off of it. He needs to take care of his family and maybe Hope will figure out that Thomas isn't all that well.

Yeah, Eric needs to forgive Quinn. That would make Brook pissed off lol

I do hope Sonny and Jason get rid of Cyrus too. I hope Curtis, Jordan and Laura can figure out who he was hiding in that house? Sounds like someone important to him. I want this whole mob thing to be over because I have a bad feeling people are going to get hurt or die if Cyrus continues his reign of terror. At least Jason got through to Britt, but will she be able to find shit on Cyrus without being found out?

Maybe after what Britt finds out today she will be totally on board.