General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I like Jason being Britt's friend, she needs one and now poor Brad is hurt! Sad. :(

I am really glad the Chase and Willow secret is out but now everyone has to work through their hurt and confused feelings. I felt badlly for Willow, but glad that Chase declared is love and was finally honest with her. I hope she goes back to him....
and yeah, Liam tends to do that lol....he gets super obsessively focused on stuff. His wife is calling him out on it and I think that is why Hope is kind of taking Thomas' side and backing him up. he was also obsessed with Finn for a minute. Guy needs a vacation haha!

I know because Willow and Chase still love each other. Poor Sasha. With Cyrus running the hospital I don't think anyone is safe.

And Cyrus has his people everywhere! Come on! OMG! The package that Julian has to deliver might kill more people than intended. Tomrrow's episode is going to be explosive. I wonder if Julian will die while saving his grandson? Poor Brad. I wonder if he'll be back for good? I think Lesil might be back in town soon. I think she could go up against Cyrus. lol I do hope Diane and Sam and Molly can get through to Alexis. She is a very important character and I want her better soon.

Well, now Carly knows about Taggert. lol I really hope the whole cyrus will come to an end soon.

Okay, so from what my mom remembers, Laura killed her mother's lover when she was like 14. I'm not sure if her mom took the blame or she did, but as a child they didn't get her? She was in her teens then and doesn't remember much. She was in high school and would only watch it before Dark Shadows. lol I think Laura was with Scott at the time. Anyway, I wonder if Cyrus knew the guy that was killed? Not sure? Guess it'll come out.

Still don't think Nelle is Nina's daughter. I bet she stole that necklace from maybe Willow or someone else. I really want Nelle dead and gone.

yeah, today, Liam was still talking about Thomas, but now Thomas is talking to the doll like she's real. OMG! lol

I do hope Eric takes back Quinn. I think she broke through to him today. Like I said, Shauna and Ridge was stupid and drunk, so they're all to blame for this miss. lol

Cyrus is playing with fire...it took months to see his true evil side and here it is boom! and it's quite ugly. He doesn't care who gets hurt or killed with these wacked out drugs that he is dealing. I am glad that Britt will protect Brad- I just love their friendship...cause Brad is right, he is a dead man unless something can be done. So thank goodness he has her in his corner!

The doll was gone from a fee episodes and then she appears in a brand new dress lol and comes to life. This storyline lol! :lol:

Well, did you watch yesterday's GH? OMG! What an ending! I wonder if anyone is going to die? Sonny will have to go to war now! I don't think Julian realized what the burner phone would do? I don't think he saw his grandson Danny either. I think Dev and Cam were blocking him.  What a mess! Can't wait for Monday's episode. Yeah, Britt is realizing what a monster Cyrus really is! I do hope Lesil comes back to PC. I would love to see her and Britt team up with Sonny and Jason. HOpefully, jason isn't dead! lol

Yeah, that doll had a new design on the las couple of days. I guess if Liam come by again he would see that Thomas was using the doll for his designs. I do hope he doesn't kidnap Hope and his son! I don't think anyone knows they went there as Liam was with Kelly and Steffie. OMG, this is getting crazy. lol

Have a good safe weekend.

Oh man yeah yesterdays episode was great! They have been leaving a lot of cliffhangers on Friday lately. They sure do like their bombs though! Hope Dante is ok. He was right there. 

Oh man Britt almost got caught by Cyrus....good thing she can lie well but girl needs to be more careful!

Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

Well, some characters didn't make it today, but I wasn't really surprised as to who was killed.

Julian has to either be killed or leave PC asap now. 

I'm glad Laura confided in Sonny about her crime when she was younger. Glad I got to hear the story since I didn't know exactly what happened a long long time ago. lol

Our weather finally got cooler. I'm glad about that.

Yeah, there will be a lot of drama these 3 days on GH this week.

Seriously? They not only are getting rid of Julian and Lulu, but Dev and Dustin? WTF GH? Someone is clearing house. Geez!

I'm glad that Alexis' family did an intervention, but not quite sure she is seeing the light. Even with Sam saying that she doesn't trust her alone with her children. You think that would have done it! Nope. 

I know it was a shock about Dev and Dustin, but we knew about Julian, just not sure how he will be going now that Sonny and Jason know what Julian did and they suspect him of doing the bomb.  I told you about Lulu. the actress was moving out of state and she just said she would be off canvas for some months, but now sure what that means? Today Lulu passed out from a head injury, so she'll probably either be in a coma or leave town for treatment?  You never know? If the actress has been let go, they need to replace her since Dante is back now and they love each other.

I thought Valentin and Alexis playing that crazy game was cute. Valentin has the best lines sometimes. He has a dry sense of humor. Not sure how long Alexis will still drink? I just hope she gets love interest again soon. She's an excellent actress.

Cyrus has to go. He is one of the worse enemies Sonny has ever had. I hope he doesn't find Taggert either. I do hope Franco will be okay too.  At least Mac knows that this was no accident.

What horrible holidays everyone on GH will have this year!

Okay, Thomas has to find help fast! Maybe he does have a brain tumor with all the things he is seeing that isn't real. Boy did Liam get a shock today. lol I hope he give Hope a chance to explain that wasn't her. Thomas was kissing the doll. lol Crazy. I guess if Bold wants to keep Thomas, they will give him a tumor or another brain problem to make him better and keep him.

I think by next week both Julian and Lulu will be gone. I do hope Franco makes it and can get treatments for his tumor.

Lulu is an important character and now with Dante back they have to explore their relationship.

After this bombing Cyrus has to die! I think Brando should kill him for Dev. I tell you Cam, Joss and Trina are such terrific actors. I can feel their pain and love for each other.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe one too!

Thanks! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too! I have to work Friday but at least it will be quiet. 

Just caught up on B&B....man Liam is such a sissy. Why didn't he confront Thomas instead of running back crying to Steph? Oh that guy! Jumping to conclusions cause he just runs away before getting the whole truth. And Thomas man...you know you just kissed a doll...now go get some help!!! 

I thought the same thing with Liam! lol I mean he's confronted Thomas for weeks now and he thinks he's kissing Hope and he runs to Steffie? Unreal! lol I hope he doesn't do something stupid. He needs to read his text messages from Hope and go home! i hope Finn can help Thomas. I didn't see the bad things he's done in the past, but on a soap characters can change for the better. You know that!

I'm just with my immediate family today. My mom will do a buffet style dinner so we can spread out. WE love to play board games and since it's in the 70's today we will probably play them outside. Crazy Texas weather.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Can't wait for Monday to see what will happen on GH! So many things happening at once. I do wish the Q's could have had their pizza Thanksgiving, but I guess with characters dying and the explosion, no one feels like doing it. 

So after I got home from work Friday, I was looking forward to seeing my CBS soaps....but alas I forgot about the dang football. Sad! All other holidays they have new episodes....just not Thanksgiving. :thumbsdown:

70's is the absolute perfect weather! Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving. I went down to San Antonio in 2014 for Thanksgiving and it was also in the 70's. Best time to go down there...along with March! I would love to go down again for Thanksgiving. Maybe next year. My brother and I went to a nice hotel downtown where they had an incredible buffet. So amazing!

My brother and his girlfriend and her family drove down there for the weekend. Her sister is also a nurse. It's supposed to rain later tonight and he temps dropped into the 50's for today. They are having a great time.

Well, I did watch Bold from 2018. It was funny to see Hope pregnant with Liam's baby. Stef was alone and kelly was a baby.

Wyatt was with Sally, so when did she go crazy? then Xander was with Zoe. Zoe had a British accent? WTH?

Charlie was cooking the meal. The lady didn't like Quinn. lol Jax from GH was on this show and he was Ridge's brother. Wow alot happened in two years?

I think Finn will help Thomas this week. He's having a major breakdown. I feel sorry for him. 

Days was new and two characters came back. I was happy about that. Some other characters are coming back next week. Some left again. It's been a crazy year for soaps too.

I put up my tree today. I have tons of gifts in my closet to wrap. I will have to clean out the closet first and then wrap. lol I hate doing both.

Have a nice Sunday. Take care and stay safe.

Did you notice Ned's funky eye yesterday? I couldn't help but stare at it because he looked like he hemorrhaged it. I did that once while rubbing my itchy eye while I slept and I broke a blood vessel. A part of my eye was blood red for 2 weeks! It freaked my teacher assistant.

So it looks like they may be transferring Lulu to an alternative care site? I wonder if she will pass away? I read that GH fired her because of budget cuts- such a main character, wonder if that was why. Because she and Julian make a lot more than say Brook Lynn. *well the people that play them*

But yeah- So many things happened on Bold 2 years ago...but they always go back to the same storylines, just like this one with Liam sleeping with Steffy. This triangle between Hope, Steffy and Liam has been going on well over 5 years. Its nuts I tell ya! and Sally went crazy just like 6 months ago, while Thomas has been crazy over a year. Lol, and yeah I always forget that when Zoe first came on she had that accent. Wild! 

Well, I think Julian is still alive but will go missing.

As for Lulu yeah she is in a care place in NYC for now. I know she moved out of state, so maybe she couldn't commute to CA? Anyway, I hope they replace her because what about Dante?

I guess the original Brooklynn will be back after maternity leave.

I think Cyrus and Martin might be related? Curtis figured out that Martin might know the woman named Gray who Cyrus had in that house.

My mom told me that Laura killed someone years ago, but she was a teen so they didn't charge her. I think that's the file Cyrus wanted. Maybe that guy is also related to Cyrus. I just wish Jason would kill Cyrus. I'm tired of him smirking all the time.

As for Bold, okay, Hope finally caught Thomas talking to the doll. I have to watch it later on.

And Liam and Steffy slept together again! OMG. The actress is pregnant in real live, so I guess the baby will be Liam's. There goes that marriage. lol

It's very cold here all this week. Tomorrow will be in the 30's. Winter has arrived! I know most Texans hate this weather, but I love it!

Take care.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Did you notice Ned's funky eye yesterday? I couldn't help but stare at it because he looked like he hemorrhaged it. I did that once while rubbing my itchy eye while I slept and I broke a blood vessel. A part of my eye was blood red for 2 weeks! It freaked my teacher assistant.

So it looks like they may be transferring Lulu to an alternative care site? I wonder if she will pass away? I read that GH fired her because of budget cuts- such a main character, wonder if that was why. Because she and Julian make a lot more than say Brook Lynn. *well the people that play them*

But yeah- So many things happened on Bold 2 years ago...but they always go back to the same storylines, just like this one with Liam sleeping with Steffy. This triangle between Hope, Steffy and Liam has been going on well over 5 years. Its nuts I tell ya! and Sally went crazy just like 6 months ago, while Thomas has been crazy over a year. Lol, and yeah I always forget that when Zoe first came on she had that accent. Wild! 

Yeah, I thought Ned's eye was weird. I will have to look at it when he's on Days. lol

Oh wow, really powerful scenes between Hope and Thomas- I am sure it was hard to see him like that but now he can get the help he needs. And it looked like he fainted which means he probably hit his head...yet again! Oh man. :( and Liam is going to kick himself and get all emotional again when he finds out that Hope and Thomas never even kissed. Idiot!!!

As far as Lulu, I just read that they straight up fired her and maybe made the decision to move after that. I could be wrong but that is what I read.

Cyrus, I swear that every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie! He tries to be all concerned about all the people hurt in the bomb, when he is the one who set it off. I am glad Laura got into his face. Everyone know he did it!

Wow. GH fired Lulu. Well that sucks. Guess they will replace her. I know she made a statement that she and her family were moving out of state. For some reason she couldn't find a house in LA, which I thought was weird. Oh well, you're never sure about any job I guess.

I have to watch Bold later today. I'm hoping Thomas has a brain injury and that's why he is talking to the doll. lol Yeah, Liam, is a jerk. Hope will never forgive him and I think Steffie still loves him too.

Cyrus is now using Trina to get to her dad. I hope Sonny and Jason figure this out before someone dies. Also I think that Martin and Cyrus are related and possibly the whole Laura story from 40 years ago is related to them too. Guess we'll see.

Julian is alive! What a shocker! lol I do like him, so maybe one day he will return? Who knows?

I loved when Laura slapped Cyrus in his face! That was great! We know sooner or later, Cyrus will be the one to leave the show.

Well, Julian is not dead so that's a good thing. Means he can always come back. 

I hope Trina doesn't fall into Cyrus' trap finding her dad. They will both be killed. With GH you never know?

Well, now that Dante is back what the hell no Lulu? That is so stupid.

If they got rid of Cyrus and his crew there'll be more room for more important characters.

I doubt Sasha and Michael and Chase and Willow will get together again.  It's been too long and now Michael and Willow care about each other more than friends.

I had to laugh on Bold, Thomas had the same thing on his head like Lulu had. I do hope Thomas will be okay.

Have a good weekend. Be safe

Yeah I would love to have Julian come back....I always liked his character.  And it is ridiculous to bring Dante back and just take Lulu away. I know his main mission was to get Peter but he still loved her. 

I know Michael and Willow slept together but I still don't like them together at all. They seem more like brother and sister or good friends..I am hoping to all hope that at least Willow and Chase get back together. 

Did you watch Fridays Bold? Oh it was sooo good! When Liam finally heard the truth from Hope that she and Thomas did not kiss and stupid Liam slept with Steffy cause he didn't bother to ask Hope what happened. Well I hope he feels like shit!

Hope your weekend is going good. Be well. 

Yeah, I wonder why GH fired Lulu. I was hoping Lucky would come back but not. Luke lives in Amsterdam so i know Tony couldn't be on the show. I wonder if Robert will ever find out Holly is alive and held captive? Well, maybe they will replace Lulu and that actress will get less pay. Otherwise, Dante is going to be wasted. 

Yeah, I know Liam is going on and on about Thomas kissing Hope and not letting her talk. He was feeling guilty for sleeping with Steffie and that's why is went after Hope. Poor Thomas. I wonder if he'll be saved?  And I loved when Ridge and Steffie couldn't understand why Liam didn't confront Thomas and "hope" like he does all the other times I laughed at that because I was saying the same thing all week long.

Well, the actress that plays Steffie is pregnant, so here we go again. lol I was always puzzled why Steffie had such an intimate photo of her and Liam. I think that will be the end of her and Finn unless they sleep together? Who knows?

My weekend was quiet. did watch a few movies with my mom. Otherwise I was in.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I would love to have Julian come back....I always liked his character.  And it is ridiculous to bring Dante back and just take Lulu away. I know his main mission was to get Peter but he still loved her. 

I know Michael and Willow slept together but I still don't like them together at all. They seem more like brother and sister or good friends..I am hoping to all hope that at least Willow and Chase get back together. 

Did you watch Fridays Bold? Oh it was sooo good! When Liam finally heard the truth from Hope that she and Thomas did not kiss and stupid Liam slept with Steffy cause he didn't bother to ask Hope what happened. Well I hope he feels like shit!

Hope your weekend is going good. Be well. 

I agree about Mike and Willow. I think she should go back with Chase and Mike should give Sasha a chance. I would love to see Michael go up against Cyrus too. I want that man gone. And why isn't Sasha telling Chase that Cyrus gave her the drugs. Maybe they can hold him on that charge.  Also I think Martin Grey and Cyrus are either brothers or related somehow. I wish we could have seen that picture Julian found.

Awwww, Willow said she loved Chase but I know she still has feelings for Michael too....wonder who will she choose. Choose Chase Willow!!!! 

Martin Grey and Cyrus brothers? Hmmm, never thought about that. But you never know.  It's nice seeing Ava so honest and forthcoming with Nicholas- I actually like them as a couple a lot. 

I always forget that the actress who plays Steffy is pregnant because she hides it oh so well! I kept thinking I wonder if Liam will try to keep the affair a secret but if they write her pregnancy in the show, they will all find out sooner or later. 

But man poor Thomas, seriously that actor plays his role well. He has been through so much stuff it's crazy!

Well, watch today's GH and Martin confirms he and Cyrus are brothers. I loved the scenes between Laura and Cyrus. they are so damn good.

I'm so sick of Sam.  No matter if Jason and her are together, their kids are still targets. But whatever! she's become such a wuss these days. I understand she is scared for her kids, but I would rather have Jason there to protect them. They are his kids, so they can still be used against him.  I think jason and Sam need a break anyway, I know I need a break from Sam. lol

Yeah, I like Nick and Ava together. They are sweet when they are honest. Ava deserves to be happy.

Yeah, Liam and Steffy's secret will eventually come out. I hope Eric takes Quinn back. They really love each other, so they should do it. I don't care about Brook. lol

Poor Thomas the guy was suffering with a brain injury, but no one seemed to notice. Glad Hope was there to help him out. Finn is a cool guy. You know he will find out about Liam sleeping with Steffy soon enough too! Happy New Year! lol

I am all done with Sam, she is so whiny, moody and always in a depressed state of mind. Jason loves her so much and look at all they have gone through and now she just wants to throw him to the way side. I say good riddance and get with Britt! Now those two had great chemistry! I have seen some people online echo those same sentiments.

I agree with you about Sam. I still don't think breaking up with Jason will keep her kids safe. Cyrus can still use them to get to Jason. they are still his kids.  I just hope Jason doesn't get distracted because he needs to be focused.

Alexis is getting on my nerves too. Why doesn't she just eat alot like most normal women do! lol  Eating chocolate works wonders when you are stressed. 

I love Finn and Anna when they are playful. I missed that.

I do hope a doctor can help Franco. I don't want him to die. I hope GH doesn't want to put Liz and Jason back together. That shipped has sailed.

I have to watch Bold, but I think Eric and Quinn are back together. I'm so happy. I hope it bothers Brooke alot lol Not fond of the goodie couples.

On Days there are a few goodie couples that are having problems and I'm happy about that. Those couples are boring!

Well, hopefully the people in power will say yes to the covid vaccine and I hope it's safe for all of us to take.

I read Ellen has the virus. Hopefully she will be okay and her dj Twitch too. I love him.