General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Wow! surprises on GH yesterday. I think Julian's numbers are up! Oh well.

I love Ava and Nick getting along.

I can't believe or maybe I can what Tracy did to Alexis. lol I love GH drama.

Looks like Thomas might make it through. Quinn got both her husband and her bff back in the same day. Good for her!

If Liam tells Hope he slept with Steffy, I bet Steffy gets the brunt end of this!

Have a good safe weekend.

My weekend is going good. I grocery shop in the early morning so there are less people to be around and then I just stay at home and chill. We are still having high COVID numbers sadly.

So yeah sad to say that we won't be seeing Julian much longer. I hate that GH let him go. Big mistake. 

Seeing Tracy back is so great! Wonder how long she will stay....and since the intervention with Alexis didn't work, desperate times call for desperate measures!

And I think Liam will tell Hope....the guilt is already killing him. And yeah its nice that Eric was forgiving of Quinn and I think they will be ok. 

Well, my grid said Liam and Steffy will admit their feelings for each other. Oh boy! lol

I think Tracy trying to frame Alexis for the car accident won't go as planned.  And I can only assume Julian will get away from Sonny since it doesn't seem like Sonny will shoot him.

I told you Martin and Cyrus were brothers. lol I wish I could write for the soaps. Oh well.

I visited my brother and his g/f in their new apartment yesterday. It's a very nice place in Dallas. We also went to shop in Central Market which is a high end store that has many foods you can't get anywhere else. I was moving out of most people's way. lol

It's cold and rainy here today. Texas temps go up and down all year long.

I know numbers for covid are up here too. I hope the vaccines get out fast and we can all be safe.

So unfortunately I had a lot of things to do after work, so was unable to watch GH, but I did catch B&B. All that lovey dovey talk between Liam and Hope was nauseating. I would kill my husband lol if he was talking to his ex that way. Now, I do want Hope to know! To know what a pathetic wishy washy guy he is!

I watched an episode of Y&R today and it was actually pretty cool. Jack and Victor were absent but they had a nice little flashback of Katherine Chancellor. Nina was on it also, it's kind of sad seeing some of these characters you remember and how old they've gotten.

Edited by lame ass security

32 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I watched an episode of Y&R today and it was actually pretty cool. Jack and Victor were absent but they had a nice little flashback of Katherine Chancellor. Nina was on it also, it's kind of sad seeing some of these characters you remember and how old they've gotten.

Yeah, but Michelle Stanford (Phyllis) still looks amazing. She was on General Hospital for about 3 years as a new character named Nina. She was excellent in that role too. I guess Y&R offered her more money to come back. lol

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So unfortunately I had a lot of things to do after work, so was unable to watch GH, but I did catch B&B. All that lovey dovey talk between Liam and Hope was nauseating. I would kill my husband lol if he was talking to his ex that way. Now, I do want Hope to know! To know what a pathetic wishy washy guy he is!

I know they were still talking today too. lol At least Thomas will be okay at least physically. Hopefully, he will be okay mentally too.

I know why the hell did Steffy and Liam break up if they still loved each other. I have to catch up on their history. But it's the soaps and you know how that goes.

GH was super good. Julian got away from Sonny and Jason, but they killed a guy Cyrus hired to take out Julian. He'll return this week asking someone for help. Not sure who it is?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, but Michelle Stanford (Phyllis) still looks amazing. She was on General Hospital for about 3 years as a new character named Nina. She was excellent in that role too. I guess Y&R offered her more money to come back. lol

I know they were still talking today too. lol At least Thomas will be okay at least physically. Hopefully, he will be okay mentally too.

I know why the hell did Steffy and Liam break up if they still loved each other. I have to catch up on their history. But it's the soaps and you know how that goes.

GH was super good. Julian got away from Sonny and Jason, but they killed a guy Cyrus hired to take out Julian. He'll return this week asking someone for help. Not sure who it is?

Oh yeah, Phyllis looks fantastic. I looked up her age and she's 55, wow.

8 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Yeah Jack is on more than Victor these days but still fine actors! They should get more air time. 

And I love Michelle Stafford....so beautiful, tough and fiesty lol. I like her and Nick together.

• Like 1

Ok, I had Y&R on while I  was doing other things and was thoroughly confused. I see Billy Abbott gallivanting around town in his prison jumpsuit.  Then he's back in his cell and Victor tears him a new one, now that's the Victor I remember. 😄 Was Billy dreaming or something?

Edited by lame ass security

Wow GH was awesome today! Lots of action and some old faces turned up. I'm glad Julian is getting to chew the scenery for his last days on GH. I will miss himm.

OMG! It's been like 5 days or more and still Liam and Steffy and talking about how they had sex and yada yada yada. lol It's too much!

I saw the news and they showed a picture from NYC. The snow has arrived and it looks so beautiful. I do miss seeing snow falling. It just looks so pretty and calming.

8 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Ok, I had Y&R on while I  was doing other things and was thoroughly confused. I see Billy Abbott gallivanting around town in his prison jumpsuit.  Then he's back in his cell and Victor tears him a new one, now that's the Victor I remember. 😄 Was Billy dreaming or something?

Yes....it was almost like the ghosts of Xmas past where he is able to see different scenarios and hear others point of view.  That's how I saw it...was quite an interesting episode! And as far as Victor....you don't mess with his family or you will pay! I think Victor was real and not part of the dream. But I could be wrong!

35 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes....it was almost like the ghosts of Xmas past where he is able to see different scenarios and hear others point of view.  That's how I saw it...was quite an interesting episode! And as far as Victor....you don't mess with his family or you will pay! I think Victor was real and not part of the dream. But I could be wrong!

Gotcha, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. Yeah, I certainly thought Victor was real but now I'm not sure.😄

10 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Kind of getting into watching Y&R during the Christmas season.😄 I see old Sally Spectre from B&B has a daughter working at Fenmore's, very cool. Lauren still looks good.

Ha! Yeah its easy to get sucked into these soaps. :P

I am glad that after Sally left Bold, that she was picked up by Y&R! Have always liked that actress. and I agree with you about Lauren, she always looks great...just like Phyllis who can literally rock any dress!

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:38 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I am glad that Thomas is alright and I know he is embarrassed but he is getting the help he needs and hopefully his surgery did the trick! But yeah Steffy and Liam have been in and out of love for literally years. Us fans joke about it and some are just all done with it because it goes on and on and on....

GH was great! They brought back Duke and Connie as ghosts?! WHAT?!! Best surprise ever....man did Duke look amazing or what. I wish he were on a soap, any soap!

and this storyline with Laura and Curtis is interesting but Laura needs to be careful. I am kind of scared for her, Curtis won't be there every minute....

Oh girl! Wait until you watch today's GH episode! What a shocker! I can't believe the whole Cyrus storyline and where it goes from here will be very interesting!

I know seeing Duke. I wished he was still alive. He is so good looking and such a good actor. Duke and Anna had such a great love story. I loved seeing the original Connie too. 

Today's episode had some shoot out fun too! lol Sonny is a bad ass.

Okay, Trina is annoying me now. Her dad is alive, be happy, but also he had to do it to keep her safe. Teen angst again. lol

Anyway, GH was awesome today.

Yeah, Liam and Steffy were getting on my nerves. I have to watch Bold later today. I'm not liking Paris. Zoe and Zende were having a moment and she comes in. She doesn't work there so why is she there all the time. lol

So on GH, a lot of family was discussed....so are you telling me that Cyrus, Laura and Martin are all siblings? Wow, didn't see that one coming!

and I dont why the original Taggert is MIA for now, but fans were not happy....because of all that build up with him being alive, they should have waited till he was back to shoot the reunion scenes with his daughter. I agree with them. People also said his replacement looks more like the singer of Hootie and the Blowfish lol. :lol:

I know! I never saw that coming either! I knew Cyrus and Martin were brothers, but Laura having the same father! WOW! Today we got some insight to Cyrus's childhood. I wonder if they'll make him a different man now? I doubt it since he's still selling drugs and almost killed Sasha and i don't buy the whole pain drugs to help patients. I'm so glad Brit told him no!

If Cyrus thinks Laura will cut him some slack, not going to happen. I hope this brings Leslie, Laura's mom back on the show.

Maybe the original Taggert is sick? I hope not. I've noticed that GH is limiting their characters on the show these days. I guess that's a good thing since the virus is so bad especially in LA.

My mom doesn't remember that part of Laura's past. Their dad told Leslie? not sure if she's Laura's real mom, about Laura being still born. That might have happened before it actually was on GH. My mom remembers being in high school and Laura being a teen, but the whole dad thing might have never come out or if it did she doesn't remember. lol

Sometimes soaps change history. lol

I read on the soap opera digest site that Kelly Ripa and the producers to All My children are working on a prime time AMC re-boot. I would definitely watch it. My mom watched all the ABC soaps years ago. AMC was an excellent soap.

I love how Martin is standing up to Cyrus. I'm so glad Michael is part of a bigger storyline now too. He's too good an actor to just be a limited actor. Glad he is now connected to PC. I don't think his family actually aired on GH back in the day either. See changing history again! lol

Have a good safe weekend.

Yeah I heard about that reboot. I didn't grow up watching AMC...but OLTL instead. 

And I agree with you about Martin. Him being Cyrus' brother may definitely get him some more air time now...and especially since he has a new sister in Laura! It seems like Cyrus had some sort of sad and misunderstood childhood..I wonder how his mother will treat him now that she's awake. No one likes being the black sheep of the family. 

Oh and RIP Julian. GH did him wrong. :( and you know Sonny will be ok. He's Sonny!

I Know Sonny will always be okay. lol

I know I was hoping Julian would get away to return one day. So sad. Ava will not like this one bit. Her and Sonny will probably be at odds again, but it was Cyrus who started this whole mess.

I heard rumors that Morgan might come back since I doubt he's really dead too, but maybe Sonny will see him if he's wounded like when Robin saw Stone and Sonny saw Stone too. I wish Morgan would come back, but I think during this virus it's best not to add too many new people to the show.

Had a quiet weekend. Getting ready for next week.

34 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I used to watch B&B, or my mom did, and I kinda fell into it. Haven’t really watched it anymore since the new Ridge and I can’t get used to him and his voice. And it’s not the same without Stephanie.

Yeah it took me awhile to get used to the new Ridge. And Stephanie is missed!!!

• Like 1