General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I'm so glad you are ok!!! I have been sooooo worried about my brother being all alone in his freezing house with no power or water. But got great news from him this morning...the plumber was able to come in and his water is back, the boiler is ok and no busted pipes!!! A lot of other people aren't so lucky with that.  I sent him some heated socks and a jigsaw puzzle because without internet he was bored mindless! How are you doing now? How is Dallas? Are you guys warming up like San Antonio?

About Vinnie....yeah lots of people are thinking he switched the tests. First he gets Steffy hooked on pills and now possibly this? He's a real piece of work!

And Zoe's hair....I liked it! No one really mentions peoples appearances I notice in soapland. Its odd. 

Nina...she is on a mission to make sure Carly pays and when Nina is on a rampage watch out! Look how buggy she got when she found out Sasha wanst her daughter. Got cray cray there!

Yeah, but eventually Sonny will be back and watch out Valentin and Nina! And Carly has done some crazy shit in her early days, so my money is on Carly.

I didn't know Vinnie got Steffie hooked on drugs. I must have not watched it then. Yeah, I think Vinnie switched those tests. they need to test Liam's blood and dna, but they won't until Steffie needs to give birth. lol

Thank goodness today is going to be in the 60's. Our neighborhood has no trace of snow left. You would never know this was one of the worst weeks in Texas history. So glad it is over. I'm tired. lol

Well, hopefully this week will be normal. School is back open and I'm back to working from home. 

Enjoy your Sunday.

Luckily I watched Days of our lives on demand because they showed their new episodes for last week. Days seems to just to on even when it's not on tv. lol Anyway, glad to be all caught up with soaps.

17 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I was just reading about Judi Evans, she's had a really rough time lately. Her son died in 2019 then she almost had to have her legs amputated due to covid complications. I'm glad to see she's doing better now, she was one of my favs back in the day.

Yeah, she hasn't been on Days of our lives for a month or so due to her problems. I'm glad she's better too. They killed off her character of Andrienne, but she's back as Bonnie, a look a like she also played. Hopefully, she'll be back on Days soon. I love her too.

Thank goodness my soaps were on today. Days is heating up as well as GH.

I think Michael and Willow will gt back together and Sasha will be with Brando. I also see Britt and Jason maybe. I also think once Brooklyn comes back to PC she and Chase will become a couple. I thought they were cute together. Either actress who plays Brooklyn was good with Chase, so let's see where this goes?

Have to watch Bold later, but I did check it out and Liam is still whinning about his night with Steffie to Wyatte and his g/f now. lol Same old same old. Also I did see Vinnie listneing in on Hope and Thomas. I bet he did change those DNA test results. Can't wait to find out.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I was just reading about Judi Evans, she's had a really rough time lately. Her son died in 2019 then she almost had to have her legs amputated due to covid complications. I'm glad to see she's doing better now, she was one of my favs back in the day.

I just read her story too, just horrible! and I quote On top of everything, when she went into surgery on one of her legs, they forgot to numb the leg and cut into her leg while she was fully (conscious) with no numbing of the area! :o

48 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think Michael and Willow will gt back together and Sasha will be with Brando. I also see Britt and Jason maybe. I also think once Brooklyn comes back to PC she and Chase will become a couple. I thought they were cute together. Either actress who plays Brooklyn was good with Chase, so let's see where this goes?

Have to watch Bold later, but I did check it out and Liam is still whinning about his night with Steffie to Wyatte and his g/f now. lol Same old same old. Also I did see Vinnie listneing in on Hope and Thomas. I bet he did change those DNA test results. Can't wait to find out.

I loved the flirting between Britt and Jason when she asked him to help her deliver those V Day bags to the children...you could see him trying to hide a smile so cute! I do hope they get together.

I agree with you about Sasha and Brando- those two have a spark while sadly the spark between her and Michael has completely fizzled out but I for sure think Chase and Willow have a shot!

Liam will whine till the sun don't shine- it what he does best lol! I saw a clip of B&B for this week and it did show Vinnie messing with the results. bad boy!

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I just read her story too, just horrible! and I quote On top of everything, when she went into surgery on one of her legs, they forgot to numb the leg and cut into her leg while she was fully (conscious) with no numbing of the area! :o

I read that also, inexcusable that something like that could happen. 

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

OMG! That were these doctors morons? She has a good case to sue this hospital? Terrible. She has been off Days for over a month now. I 'm just glad she is going to recovery.  She's gone through so much.

I loved the flirting between Britt and Jason when she asked him to help her deliver those V Day bags to the children...you could see him trying to hide a smile so cute! I do hope they get together.

I agree with you about Sasha and Brando- those two have a spark while sadly the spark between her and Michael has completely fizzled out but I for sure think Chase and Willow have a shot!

Liam will whine till the sun don't shine- it what he does best lol! I saw a clip of B&B for this week and it did show Vinnie messing with the results. bad boy!

Well, I'm pretty sure that Thomas figured out that Vinnie might have messed with the DNA testing. Let's see how long it takes him to find out for sure and do something about it? I mean Thomas does love Hope, but will he put her happiness before his love for her? Guess we'll see.

I did see the scene of Finn telling Liam how things will change. I share a child with my ex and I don't have him come to my house anytime he wants. We meet the my daughter gets dropped off to each other. This whole coming and going to Steffie's house was crazy. lol

And even if Steffie's baby is Finn's will Hope still stay with Liam? he didn't trust her and cheated on her. Guess we'll see.

Loved seeing Britt with her mom. Hopefully, Nina will calm down after her talk with Maxie and seeing Wylie. I just want Sonny to remember and come home before there's a mob war. Yeah, I liked Britt with Jason too. I think GH will be making new super couples soon. How exciting!

I know right? I have had many surgeries and can not imagine being fully aware and feeling it. Awww hell NO! 

My mom just had a small cyst removed from her head and they after about ten minutes of getting the numbing shots, they checked her head before they cut her. What the hell was wrong with that hospital? I can't imagine the pain Poor Judy must have been in and scared out of her mind too.

OK, so now Thomas is pretty certain that Vinnie fudged the paternity test- but now what will he do with this information? Is he the old Thomas or the new not so manipulative crazy Thomas? Hmmm. 

I love seeing Britt and Leisel together, they are a great tag team! I am soooo happy that Britt is back. Hope the contract she signed was a long one.

Yeah and Britt is getting likable now too.  Like I said I think GH is trying to make new couples now. I also think Michael and Willow will get back together. I hope Brooklynn comes back because she and Chase had good chemistry too. I do like Sasha and Brando too.

I wonder if that rumor is true that Drew Cane will be back when the weddings happen? He keeps getting mentioned and that would be the nail in Peter's coffin for sure. Anna is sure now that Peter has been fooling them all.

I love Carly, but she needs to back off on Nina. Nina is coming around with Wylie, so Carly needs to go home and grieve for Sonny's "death".

I do hope Thomas tells Steffie and Hope what he thinks and Steffie gets a new test. Steffie just had her baby boy so I guess she might be missing in action in a bit. I just hope the whole paternity thing gets solved soon. I do love how Finn is being so strong for Steffie and telling Liam where to go. lol

Don't think Billy Miller is coming back, but I do think Leisil will play that video tape of Anna telling Peter she's his mother at the wedding! that would be very cool.

Glad Martin got to see his mother is okay for now.

I do hope the whole Sonny storyline comes to an end soon. Tired of everyone thinking he's dead.

I do think Vinnie did something to mess with the blood test. He's avoiding Thomas and he looks super guilty. I hope he tells Steffie and has another blood test done with both Finn and Liam's blood and either the doctor needs to watch the test or have it at another lab.

GH is a master of dragging out storylines unfortunately, but I am with you in that I am ready for Sonny to be found. Come on now!

I wasn't a huge fan of Billy Miller so not too sad if he does not come back. and when they showed Lucas the other day I had totally forgotten about him! See, so GH has sooooo many people already in the show that they absolutely do not need any more because they already don't show enough of the ones they do have like Robert, Mac, Lucas and another character I had totally forgotten about- Brook Lynn! 

I know sometimes GH doesn't use all of it's characters correctly. But now Anna knows Peter is such a bastard. I hated what he did to Spinelli. I want him gone. I don't care of Jason kills him. Good! I hope Maxie has second thoughts about Peter.

I stills say Leisel will show that video of Alex at the wedding. That would be so cool! lol

I think somehow Cyrus will get a hold of the DNA test that Finn did and blackmail Jackie into giving up his mother. 

Okay, I didn't watch all of Bold, but I still say Vinnie did something to those DNA results. I hope he did, because if I have to listen to Liam bitch again about how he fucked his life up. lol I will scream. I'm so happy when Hope tells him to stop bringing up the same story. lol

I didn't know Flo was a part of the Logan family. Now I do! lol

Have a good weekend. our temps will be in the 60's all weekend. It's still sad how many people don't have food or power. That electric company is getting ripped a new one by the state.

Yeah Flo was discovered to be a Logan last year but thsi is the first time they have brought it up in like months!! So I was surprised that Wyatt mentioned it. It was nice seeing Flo's mom again though....or aka Denise Richard's. 

Vinnie is trying to be all cool but shady....he so did something to those tests! Telling Thomas to take advantage of that situation to get close to Hope. Ugh...like I said, if it is true I hope Thomas does the right thing.

And GH. So now that the wedding is like here, now Maxie is having doubts about Peter? I mean a bit late...but am not sure if she would really call it off. I like how she mentions Nathan a lot..really too bad they killed him off. :(

and freakin Peter telling Spinelli to get lost? What a freakin ass. Someone  needs to take him down...this has gone on long enough. He is so creepy especially when doing that slow Batman voice of his lol. 

I really hope Anna and Valentine tell Peter they know the truth about him and he just leaves PC so Jason doesn't kill him. If I was Spinelli I would have told Jason what he told me. This sucks big time! Peter is so smug thinking he's gotten over on everyone. Not having Felicia at Maxie's wedding sucks. I mean come on GH!  Mac without Felicia is just stupid. And where has Felicia with Maxie's pregnancy. Mothers and daughters are close especially when a new grandchild is coming. Oh, yeah, Vinnie is guilty. I would tell Steffie to get another paternity test. Thomas can just tell Steffie for now.

Are you okay? I read in the newspaper that Anchorage had anther earthquake, but it wasn't bad. I guess it depends if you live there. I love how news tells you it is not very bad and they didn't go through it.

Speaking of Days, Bonnie (Judi) returns to the soap this week, so I hope the worst is behind her.

The earthquake was a little scary...no lie. I may have ptsd from our 7.0 we had 2 years ago! And I guess the one we had yesterday was in the same place so it was an aftershock 2 years later! At first a little shake...no big deal but then it got very very loud and thats when the shaking really started and my cats bolted. Luckily it only lasted 10 seconds but since it was so close to Anchorage it felt much stronger.  :nervous:

Well, Peter has been taken by Valentine's men, but Dante found him. then Gov. Abbott came on only on ABC and I missed the last 30 minutes. I will have to on demand it whenever it is available. Damn it. The only channels were not interrupted. I'm pissed. I hope Dante kills Peter or takes him somewhere else. Anyway, now Anna won't get married either. I doubt she and Finn will ever get married and I hope Finn breaks up with her. Anna knows what's going on and still she won't marry Finn. Maxie even said it was okay. Forget it.

Well, I do hope Vinnie tells the truth or someone figures it out, but who knows?

Honestly, I don't like Brooke. She judges everyone. Flo is family and yeah she messed up, but is Brooke all that good? Come on?

And stop pusshing Katie to get back with Bill. He told Brooke he loved her and why should Katie think he's changed. Men like him don't change. He's so full of himself. And this whole thing about family. Is it better to be with someone for the kids if there's no trust? I don't think so.

Abbott said by Wednesday businesses can open 100% and no masks are necessary anymore. Come on! The virus is still here and people are still sick and dying. He said if the virus goes over 15% he'll put the mandates back. How many more people have to get sick and die for him to realize this virus is not slowing down. He thinks because there are 3 vaccines out there we're safe. No way. There is no cure for the sick people so how can he think its' safe?

58 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, Peter has been taken by Valentine's men, but Dante found him. then Gov. Abbott came on only on ABC and I missed the last 30 minutes. I will have to on demand it whenever it is available. Damn it. The only channels were not interrupted. I'm pissed. I hope Dante kills Peter or takes him somewhere else. Anyway, now Anna won't get married either. I doubt she and Finn will ever get married and I hope Finn breaks up with her. Anna knows what's going on and still she won't marry Finn. Maxie even said it was okay. Forget it.

Well, I do hope Vinnie tells the truth or someone figures it out, but who knows?

Honestly, I don't like Brooke. She judges everyone. Flo is family and yeah she messed up, but is Brooke all that good? Come on?

And stop pusshing Katie to get back with Bill. He told Brooke he loved her and why should Katie think he's changed. Men like him don't change. He's so full of himself. And this whole thing about family. Is it better to be with someone for the kids if there's no trust? I don't think so.

Abbott said by Wednesday businesses can open 100% and no masks are necessary anymore. Come on! The virus is still here and people are still sick and dying. He said if the virus goes over 15% he'll put the mandates back. How many more people have to get sick and die for him to realize this virus is not slowing down. He thinks because there are 3 vaccines out there we're safe. No way. There is no cure for the sick people so how can he think its' safe?

You got to do a spoiler alert girl! I have not seen today's episode. :P

Brooke is the Queen holier than though- most of the times she is ok but when she acts like that, I'm like girl, stop!!!!

That scene between Finn and Vinnie in the lab was interesting...especially that look on Finn's face at the end. He was not too sure about something and he is right! That's right, that Vinnie probably changed your lab results Finn. Better watch him like a hawk cause the truth will come out.

Oh and yeah I heard your governor was going to do that. Our stupid ass governor has COVID because he loves to go to fundraisers and parties NOT masked up and he did not extend our COVID emergency order. I just can not with him. Why does the US have so many stupid ass governors?? We also found 10 cases up here of the highly contagious California variant as well. This is not over despite what our governor thinks....