General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I think Hope is going to break it off with Liam! He'll be whining for days now. lol

well, Nina was going to do the right thing, but Carly being Carly messed that up!

I really can't stand how everyone believes Jason would kill Franco and get caught by messing up and even staying at the crime scene.

this better get solved quickly because I can't stand it if Peter gets away with it. Carly will have to give Cyrus his mother back in order to keep Jason out of jail. I do hope Brando goes to the police or Jason and tells them his mother is lying! What a bitch she is!  And Brooklyn did give birth in real life, she's just pretending to be pregnant on GH for this storyline. Must feel weird. lol

I'm still wondering if GH will bring back Roger and if he's a new character will people say he looks like Franco?

Ha! Yeah, did you see that grin on Finn's face?! I am sure he is thinking, about damn time woman!!!

It looks like Hope is not ready to forgive him yet, I don't blame her....it does take time to sort your feelings and the hurt and forgive. It can not always happen overnight.

So Nina called Carly? Hmmm, I am surprised that she is going to tell her about Sonny but I am sure there is something else she will do since she has the leverage and she wants to see Wylie. This is getting interesting.

Well, Carly thought Nina wanted to tell her she would sue to see Wylie, so Nina got pissed and didn't tell her Sonny is alive. I do hope Sonny and Nina don't get involved. I would totally hate that! lol I so want Peter to leave. He is now a son of a bitch since he's not pretending to be "good Peter" anymore. I wonder what plan Maxie has for Peter?

I'm glad Anna told Jordan to check into Peter because she knows he killed Franco and i do hope it's done quickly because Liz and Cam are getting on my nerves believing Jason killed Franco. Jason doesn't lie and everyone knows this.

So happy Hope told Liam goodbye.  Yeah, he went to Steffie and believe Hope would betray him, so that's what she can't get over. Not sure if she can. He seems to always go to Steffie and that's getting old now. Where has Quinn and Eric been? Weird.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No GH today due to Biden's speech. No Bold either. Did get to see a half hour of Days, but will have to on demand the rest of it.

GH showed a repeat show for the last 20 minutes, so we won't miss today's episode.

Thanks for the heads up! I wonder if Y&R is on....hmmmm. Guess that means more Netflix shows to watch tonight lol. I have so many that I am currently watching- I can not keep up.

As far as that phone call with Nina, I don't blame her for not telling Carly about Sonny. I mean she had every intention too but Carly doesn't know when to shut up so yeah she made her bed and now she has to lie in it alone. That was so cold! But made for great drama. Loved it.

And good for Hope for saying she wanted a separation, she has become a much stronger woman as of late. Liam will have a very hard time with this, bet he will want to run to Steffie to vent but Finn will be like oh hell NO! :lol:

Yeah, Liam going to Steffie won't work this time. I mean Finn told Liam what was going to happen from now on and that was when everyone thought the baby was his. Now that Finn is the baby daddy, all bets are off. Like I said they should make a plan about Liam seeing Kelly and just drop her off and that's it. You don't have to be so friendly to you ex. It's good to get along for the sake of the child my ex and I do, but being in each other's homes anytime you want especially if you are married or with someone else, is a nono.

Well, the Y&R was on for half an hour yesterday, but not sure if it was a repeat. GH was a repeat and the episode was shown today. B&B wasn't on at all yesterday, so hopefully that episode was on today. I have to watch it later. Days was on and continued so I had to on demand that episode today. All good.

I just hope Jason and Taggert get released from prison and get rid of Cyrus and Peter. Can't stand Peter anymore. He's such a liar and a cold blooded killer. 

I do hope "Mike" doesn't fall for Nina! I would hate that and then Carly might kill Nina lol

Gladys , Brando's mom has to go. I really hate her so much.

Enjoy your weekend. 

So on CBS.com both soaps were new yesterday after all, so that was a nice surprise!!! It was mainly about Flo and how Brooke and her sisters want to make her an official "Logan" because that is what their brother Storm would have wanted for his daughter. Hulu didn't show a new episode for GH, and I did not go to ABC.com to see. I guess I could have....

Yeah Peter to me with his Batman voice is just not scary, its actually funny. He needs to stop with that voice because when he talks I can not take him seriously at all!!!

I am glad that the old Taggert is back, that was nice to see and I am glad too that Trina has forgiven him and went to see him the other day. 

Yeah when I started to watch the B&B show I realized it was Friday's episode and On Demanded the Thursday episode. So glad Hope told Liam to take a walk. So sick of Brooke saying family is important. What Liam did to Hope not trusting her was bad.  That's what bothers her the most and that's her right to feel betrayed too.  Wyatt and Flo getting engaged. I wish Bold would film their show like Days and GH the whole scene with the ring was terrible and no one is closer than 6 feet and it doesn't feel like anyone is in love. lol Also Liam is in denial big time thinking he and Hope would stay together. I doubt it.

If Peter gets away with killing Franco for much longer I will lose my mind. I mean no remorse for his killing Franco and on Monday he will lie to Liz about it too.

So glad Brando told Michael and he told Carly that that bitch Gladys lied about seeing Jason. She needs to go too.

Martin won't like the fact that Cyrus might get his mother back. I'm pretty sure he'll kill her or put her somewhere no one will know where she is. Cyrus doesn't give a shit about his mother.

And back to "Mike" Sonny. I swear if he and Nina get involved I will go nuts. What the hell? I understand Nina being pissed at Carly, but what about Michael, Kristina and Avery and Donna? Nina has huge problems and better get some help. She is annoying me big time and Sonny better get his memory back before he doesn't something stupid with Nina. Not to mention how Carly will want to kill Nina and Sonny might lose her forever this time.

Oh I would for Carly to become the big boss! lol There is a Queen of the South, she could be Queen of the North.

Brooke has always had a holier-than-thou attitude....she reminds me of a Beverly Hills housewive. Her character would so fit into that show lol!!!

Peter needs to go down. Seriously. He has killed so many people and ruined so many lives, its crazy. And Maxie is still not being firm enough with him and Peter knows this and is manipulating her. 

So you can tell that Anna is thinking that someone else is controlling Dantes mind. I am sure she will figure out its Leisel in no time. 

Uhh and yeah that would not be ok at all if Sonny and Nina get together. Nope!!

I have never watched any housewife shows, but I do see some footage on the entertainment shows.  Honestly, putting "real" in front of those shows is a joke! These women are rich and spoiled and never have done anything a real housewife would do. It's just a slap in the face to real working women.

Well, I too wish and hope someone would kill Peter. There are tons of people who want him dead, so I hope it happens soon. Maxie and Britt also have a plan, but not sure yet what it is.

It was cool Wyatt and Flo are engaged, but standing so far apart just messes with the romantic vibe. It was funny today when they told Quinn and Shauna.  Just hope that once all the actors and workers on tv get their covid vaccination and maybe they can trust getting closer together after a bit. Both Days and GH film the shows okay. Days even has had love scenes between the characters that are involved.

Well, I don't like the whole "Mike" Nina storyline. And I sitll don't know why no one is looking for a missing person with Mike's description. And that guy who wanted to buy the bar is not done with them yet. He's having someone find out about Mike/Sonny, but now sure how long that'll take?

Yeah, I wish that CBS soaps taped like GH, with the actors acting and filming normally.  Because don't they all film in California because if so then why don't they film the same? CBS must see and know how ABC is doing it and not just with their soaps, but all their shows, like Grey's Anatomy etc.

I did love Shauna and Quinn's reaction to Flo and Wyatt announcing their engagement- that was pretty cute. It was nice seeing them again, its been about Hope, Steffie and Liam for too long!!

Yeah, all the soaps now are filmed in CA. Maybe they just want to be safe until they all get the vaccine? it just looks so silly to me.  Especially the engagement scene.  Come on you know you would be at least hugging each other. lol Maybe soon.

Well, I really hope Gladys gets hers and soon. Can't stand that woman at all. She is such a bitch! There's a bullseye on her back for sure.

Peter has to go now. He's is losing some control but not in public yet. I think Maxie's plan will take him down. At least it might break him and make it easier for someone to get him. 

As for Sonny/Mike story, it's gone on long enough.  Nina has to make the right decision and tell him the truth and then tell Carly or maybe Jax so he can tell Carly. Does she know what the hell is going on in PC? by the time she gets back the whole town might be under Cyrus's thumb for sure.

I'm so sick of Brooke on Bold too. She still doesn't believe Thomas and honestly if Hope wants to give him a chance it's non of her business. How many times can Liam hurt her and still Brooke wants her to keep her family together? Come on 

I know it was cute with Quinn and Shauna. At least they showed more happiness than Flo and Wyatt did.

As I was watching Gladys get so much air time in yesterday's episode, I kept thinking, my GNR soap pal is not gonna like this lol! Why was she trying to be so friendly with Peter, I found that odd...especially since they had not met before. She is way too friendly and nosy for her own good, Brando is so patient with her...dang! He is probably used to it haha.

Oh yeah, I was so damn pissed off with her stupid smug face. Can't stand her. I'm sure once Gladys gets on the stand, Diane will rip her story apart.

Jake was able tos ee Jason today and he told him he didn't kill Franco and Liz seemed to be thinking about this. So glad Leisel and Scotty are getting together. He believed her that Peter killed Franco, so the list of enemies of Peter is growing. I really do hope we see who and how Peter will meet his end. I'm hating him more and more each day.

Also if the only way Sonny/Mike will remember who he is, might be if that guy finds out from Nina or about Nina and then maybe find out he is Sonny and not Mike.  I want the whole I lost my memory story to end.  And even if Mike's/Sonny's family isn't trying to find him, he could keep searching. Doesn't he think maybe they think he's dead since he was found in a wooded area and no one knew who he was?

And yesterday on Bold, I wanted to smack Brooke right in her face! First of all, you can't tell your children, no matter how old they are, who to love. She had some nerve telling Thomas he won't get Hope. And as for Liam, he didn't trust his wife enough that she wouldn't cheat on him, because he is the cheater, so I really do hope Hope divorces him. Staying with someone for your family isn' tthe reason you should forgive someone. Liam cheated on her and didn't believe her about Thomas, so there's a lot more issues in their marriage to solve or not.

Man, I get that Cam is very upset that Franco died but spouting off like that to both his brother Jake and Joss was not ok. So inappropriate and I am glad that Joss told him that. and speaking of Jake, he is so grown-up now. Crazy how fast they can change.

I LOVE Leisel and Scott's friendship! I can see them growing closer and maybe becoming a couple. They both need love and stability in their lives. and I am glad that more and more people know that Peter killed Franco. Now, let's get some proof and bring that crazy MF down!!!

Yeah Brooke is so high and mighty, I don't know how Thomas was so calm with her. How dare she dictate what he or her daughter can do, they are adults!!! Brooke can play a great biotch, I will give her that. Ha. 

Well, with Bold, I think Thomas knew if he got upset with Brooke she would prove her point about him still lying or whatever. So annoying though. If Hope chooses to be with Thomas that's her choice. The whole think with Liam cheating and it seems like he's done this before will take time if ever to get over forgiving him.  Yeah, he might be a great dad, but he still didn't trust Hope enough to realize she wouldn't cheat on him with Thomas. I don't like Liam, so i hope she divorces him. lol

Well, because of the attach on the Capital today, I missed the last 15 minutes of both Days and GH. I will have to check ON DEMAND over the weekend. I don't think Jason will get bail. So sick of Peter's smug face every damn day. I want him dead so badly.

Also Cam is really pissing me off so much. Liz better realize that everyone is right about Jason and it's Peter who killed Franco. So glad Joss told Cam off today. lol

Also not sure if you remember Shaun who is TJ's real dad. He was sent to jail, but he will be back on GH soon. I did read about Roger H coming back, but nothing has been said about who he will be? I won't believe it until I see Roger back. You just never know.

I know with so many people believing Peter is a killer yet no one will say it to the judge or find any proof. Also I don't think the plan to say Maxie's baby died and bring her somewhere will work. I bet Peter kidnaps her before she gives birth and holds her somewhere. He seems crazy enough to do it. the who teddy bear story made me sick.

And wait until you see "Mike" Sonny today with Nina. Can't stand it. You know Nina doesn't realize it, but this is a part of Sonny he only shows with Carly and his family, so she probably thinks he should stay this kind and funny guy. I realized today it was a part of Sonny's charm. Nina has never seen this side of Sonny, but I want him to remember before he does something Carly won't forgive. I know Maurice said he loves this story, but it's annoying the hell out of me. How long will it take before Carly or his whole business goes to Cyrus or someone else gets killed before he gets his memory back. You can tell I don't like this story. lol

have a great weekend. Take care.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:21 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, I wish that CBS soaps taped like GH, with the actors acting and filming normally.  Because don't they all film in California because if so then why don't they film the same? CBS must see and know how ABC is doing it and not just with their soaps, but all their shows, like Grey's Anatomy etc.

I did love Shauna and Quinn's reaction to Flo and Wyatt announcing their engagement- that was pretty cute. It was nice seeing them again, its been about Hope, Steffie and Liam for too long!!

Bold was funny today with Quinn helping Zoe against Paris. Can't wait to see what happens on Monday. lol

I know Maurice likes this new different storyline but omg it is getting so boring!!! Fridays dancing scenes were like seriously GH?! Nina....get Sonny's ass back to PC. 

Did like seeing Joss stick up for Jason again....fans online saying how she is so much like her momma Carly. And speaking of Carly I am sure it is fun to do those intense scenes with Peter since they are a real life couple. Wonder if they have to do multiple takes to get through scenes. Its just insane that no one has enough proof to put Peter in prison while hardly any proof can get Jason in there?! Gimme a break!!!! 

Oh I saw a pic of Kiki....the actress is pregnant with twins! That's pretty exciting. Well hope you have a Happy Easter weekend. :)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing with Peter and Carly. I hate him so much I wonder if she was also pissed with Peter after the scenes, but I bet they did laugh.

I knew Jason wouldn't get bail. I guess he will be with Shawn when he goes to jail. Alexis will be in jail soon too. After awhile all the good characters will be in jail and the evil ones will take over PC. Where at the police in all this? I'm also wondering if Frisco, Maxie's dad, will be coming back to PC? I have not read anything yet, but I bet he will. Maybe he can get Peter?

Okay, I read somone on Bold is going to die this week and Bill is involved? I wonder who it is? it said it will effect the Logans, Spencers and Forseter families. I wonder if it's the old guy Charlie? It might be somone I haven't seen yet? Guess we'll find out this week.

Yeah, if Nina falls in love with "mike" I will lose my mind. I'm hoping Jax will find her and take Sonny back. As it is even comong back to PC without a memory will be brutal for all those who love him. 

And honestly, if anyone believes Gladys when Diane takes her apart on the stand are stupid. I'm worried aabout the meeting with the 5 families, will they bow to Cyrus?

Just a quiet Easter. Hope you enjoy your day.

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Here we go again....instead of GH utilizing the people they already have, they are bringing another actor into the mix. 

Cameron Mathison. This was posted on their facebook.

The rumors are true! #GeneralHospital 

I know I saw it too. Maybe he will be the new Frisco? It wasn't said. Oh well. I agree, we have so many characters now. And will Roger H really be coming back?

I want Jason out of jail and Gladys gone for good. She's such an annoying bitch.

Well, I did see who will die on Bold and honestly, why should anyone care, except how he was killed.I already know where this is going. lol

I want Sonny to get his memory back and go back to PC or there will be a blood bath. Good to see Kevin today.  Ava got another weird gift today. Someone said maybe it's Spencer? lol I wish he would come back.

Anyway, summer has come to Dallas. it will be in the 80's all week. Terrible.

Why did I get this feeling that Brook Lynn was faking her baby?! This storyline has been so over done. Ughhhhh. And I feel bad for Valentin because he seemed so excited and told Charlotte and everything. But like Olivia said, sneaky and manipulative just like her daddy Ned.

and when you said that on Bold someone died, wow...so Vinny? He wasn't a great guy at all but never want to have someone killed. Welllll, Peter on GH, but normally no one lol!

I know on bold it will be Vinny. How can he effect all the families? I bet Bill takes the blame and makes like he was driving, but it was an accident and why would Hope have to view the body? Weird.

Anyway, yeah, Brooklyn faking her baby? Maybe she wanted to lose some more weight before she shows her body, so she pretended to be pregnant. I bet Maxie gives Brooklyn her baby and makes like her baby died, but how would they get a fake baby to prove to Peter? Anyway, how long will it take before this secret comes out?

OMG! I can't stand Cyrus. He's threatening everyone and still no one can get him? Valentin was supposed be this super bad ass with all his assasin skills and Robert and Anna too and no one can stop either Peter or Cyrus.

And Sonny. Please God make this storyline end. I'm hoping Jax might find Nina and see Sonny. And then how long before Sonny remembers? Maybe if/when he sees Carly? I want this over with or PC will have the biggest mob war ever and the 5 families and Cyrus will take all of Sonny's businesses and that'll be it.

Also I figure, Michael will be with Willow, Chase with Brooklyn and Sasha with Brando, if he can get rid of his damn mother.

Poor Alexis is in for a world of hurt in prison I'm thinking she can maybe help some of the women in jail get a new defense and maybe they won't beat her up. 

I hope Nick and Ava find a way to defeat Cyrus without giving him his mother.  I think it's time for these stories to end. I'm getting tired of these evil guys getting away with all this shit.