General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Ok, so Bill is gonna try and cover up Vinny's murder so his son doesn't have to pay....but um doesn't he know his whiny guilty as hell son will not be able to live with that secret?! This is Liam we are talking about here. Come on. Wyatt could keep it, Liam can not. 

So did Liam faint? OMG! What a whimp!

GH is so annoying me these days.

Peter gets away with anything he wants to do. Cyrus the same thing. He threatens every one and no one does a damn thing. So sick of these storylines going on far too long.

Brooklyn faking her pregnancy. Will she get a baby too? I think Britt has figured it out and probably will give maxie's baby to Brooklyn and tell Peter the baby is dead. Hopefully, they will cremate it before Peter can figure it out.

On Bold, so Vinny dying is going to effect all those families? Why? And Bill covering it up is a HUGE mistake. Call the police. I'm sure the cops can figure it out that it was an accident. I mean what the hell was Vinny walking there in the dark? lol So dumb.

I know you don't watch Days of our lives, but there is a storyline going on far too long there too.  The actress that was supposed to be dead was found but has memory loss just when it comes to her husband and best friend. Days promised a loving reunion, but since this actress won't be staying long on the soap, she hates the guy she's married too and eventually will probably leave with her long time ago boyfriend since she's not staying on the show. I feel it's just not fair to the actors left behind to suffer through stupid things like I don't remember you and I hate you, so I'll leave and you won't have a storyline anymore.

All soaps do this and it's very annoying. GH hired some other actress now to play a Maggie? Who the hell is this now?

Meanwhile, Sonny is alive but everyone thinks he's dead, Jason is in jail, Alexis will be in jail. Peter is doing whatever the hell he wants and Cyrus is ruling PC. What the hell?

Peter and Cyrus, well and even Sonny back when he was Sonny! All they do is threaten, threaten, threaten. Its all they know what to do and its repetitive and tiring for sure. 

And I am not sure how I feel about this whole Brook Lynn fake pregnancy intertwining with Maxies dead baby plan. It's gonna get messy and lots of angry hurt people when the truth comes out. I dont think Peter will buy it, but guess we will see. I do feel awful for Maxie, I can't imagine being in her shoes, pregnant with a psychos baby!!!

And oh my goodness poor Paris and her stomach. Her sis is a world class bitch, can't wait till Paris finds out that it was her sister who sabotaged her date with Zende. And I like Quinn, but come on, don't egg Zoe on! And cry baby Liam...told you this would tear him apart. One, he feels so guilty for accidentally killing Vinny but now accepting the fact that his dad hid all the evidence and to keep it all a secret? Good luck with that!!!! 

Liam will eventually crack. You know he will. Now he has something new to whine about. lol Bill is over the top. lol I mean he was cracking me up.  I know I like Quinn too but I guess she can't mess with anyone right now, so she's using Zoe. I really hate her. Her whole face just annoys me. lol I loved that Zende texted Paris and said they are okay. Zoe will never get Carter back acting like this.

today's GH was all about Alexis. I tell you Nancy Grahn is one amazing actress. She had me crying today. The actress who will play maggie will be Alexis' cell mate. Hope she will be okay, but you know there will be some tough bitches in jail to bother her.

Yeah, it's great Maurice has other things to do, but can't he do it after GH is done? This whole Nina knows who he is and no one is looking him up on the internet. Come on! He's a big crime boss I bet he is all over the computer gossip pages. I was happy that Kristina, Molly and Sam were with Alexis today. It's always nice to see the girls all together. I hope somehow Alexis gets our of jail before 3 years. It's going to be brutal. 

I bet Jason wil meet up with Shawn who worked for Sonny and is TJ's dad. He's been in jail for murder, I think? Don't remember. lol

I feel sorry for poor Vinnie being left on the side of the road. I hope someone finds out who he is and lets his family know.

Let's see how long it takes Liam to crack and give himself up? lol

I swear if someone doesn't get rid of Peter, I'm going to lose it. What a son of a btich? 

What has happened to Anna and Valentin? They are afraid of Peter? Come on! They've had so many chances to kill him and get rid of his body.

With Sonny dead, lol, and Jason in jail this would be the perfect time. I don't want him captured and put somewhere, I want him dead. This has gone on too damn long now.

Hope you have a good weekend. It's very hot and humid here in Dallas and I totally hate it!

Not here, I wish it were hotter! We are having a freakishly cold ass spring so really not spring, cause our temps are like 20* BELOW NORMAL. I want to scream!!!! I want it to be our normal April. Ugh!

I liked yesterday's dramatic episode about Alexis going to jail, but unless she is leaving the show....which I don't think she is, then no one stays in jail more than a few weeks lol. Unless they are forgotten like poor deal old Brad! Alexis is more of a main character than he is, so I don't think that will happen. 

And yeah it is ridiculous that everyone has these accusations against Peter but no evidence, so he gets to walk around town bothering Maxie and everyone with that smug ass look on his face. Spare me. 

Well, I didn't get excited about Anna and Val holding a gun on Peter since he's poisoned someone too. Peter always seems to have the upper hand. So sick and tired of it. He has to go!

Yeah, is Brad still in GH? I guess so for now at least.

No Alexis isn't going off the show, so I guess between her and Jason and Shawn, we will be in jail for awhile. lol

Also Cyrus messed with the dna results, so Finn isn't Chase's dad and I bet their dad or Chase is the one who has taken the infectious disease drug.

I know it's a soap and GH wants to drag it out, but do they want us to really hate Peter this much?

On Bold, Bill is nuts! I mean come on! So many people didn't like Vinny and I think in this case Liam is right. They should have called the police and said Bill was driving the car. Now that Finn has told Thomas, how can they keep this a secret and you know Liam is going to crack or go insane from keeping this secret. I wonder how long this story will go on?

Well, we had bad storms last night with marble size hail. Not sure about any tornado action, but this is the time of year for Texas. The storms actually made it cooler today and not very humid. I like this type of temps. Not too hot and just the right amount of cool.

I saw a scene from this weeks GH. So Valentin and Anna will tie him up only to be told basically that if they don't let him go, someone they love will die. Here we go again!!! and yeah you are right, PETER ALWAYS HAS THE UPPER HAND. 

I am glad Alexis will still be a character on GH, I would love to see her in her "lawyer role" to help women out who are in jail and can not get legal advice.

I somehow missed when Cyrus mixed up the dna results! How did I miss that? Well that stinks for Chase, who has already gone through such an emotional roller coaster. Poor guy.

Ha! and angry dollar Bill always cracks me up lol!!! His whole body gets so red, you see all the veins bulging lol. He does a good over the top angry!

Cyrus talked to someone on the phone one day about changing the DNA results. He wanted to punish Jackie and Finn. Chase is Finn's brother. Damn it. How do they keep getting medical people to do wrong things? it's like on every soap.

I know Peter always is one step ahead of everyone. I want him gone so badly. Not in jail, but dead! I wish GH would just end this shit already, but I'm sure he'll be there at least until the baby is born. I'm waiting for Britt to realize Brooklyn isn't pregnant and offer her Maxie's baby. Since Maxie and Brooklyn hate each other, I think Peter wouldn't think of her with his baby.

I knew Finn wouldn't be the one to drink the poison. I hope someone finds out who did and helps them fast. 

It sucks that Curtis and Jordan are ending their marriage too.

Yeah, I think Alexis will help her cell mate and maybe other women with their defense and parole hearings.

I just read that Sebastian Roche (Jerry) will be on the new show The Big Sky. If you haven't seen this show you should check it out it's very good.

Liam is going to have a nervous breakdown. I feel bad for Thomas losing his friend.

Poor Chase he got the poison. I hope it's not contagious through the air because then a lot more characters will be getting sick.

I really wish someone would punch Peter's face in. I think if they torture him, he might talk. Can't stand how smug he is and Anna and Val are listening to his shit. There is one moment when Peter looks so damn evil I wanted to kill him myself. lol

Again with another Taggart don't know why? Feel bad for Curtis and Jordan, but with Shawn coming back maybe they want them together. 

I knew Michael and Willow would get together. I do like Brooklyn with chase and Sasha with Brando, if his mother can keep her nose out of their business. She's another one I want to kill. lol

Brooklyn with Chase, ahhh no. He needs to be with Willow lol! I hate that she is back with Michael who reminds me of her brother- yuck.

and yeah there was some type of promotion for GH on Facebook showing the Taggert replacement and people were like ummmm, what is that about??!! So I don't know- it is odd, but I do like the one and original Taggert. and then I heard too that Peter was the one who poisoned Chase...if it is true, I am not surprised. He wants to hurt anyone and everyone! For the love of god, someone STOP HIM!!!!

and Liam, ha yeah boy can't handle secrets- look at his poor face. He gonna crack and soon!

Well, Peter made a deal with the waiter to poison Finn, but there was a lazy boy thing on the table and when Chase was little the family would put their drinks on it and spin it around. So I guess Chase got the poisoned cup of coffee. I'm just worries that if this virus is contagious then everyone who came in contact with him will be infected too. Not sure yet.

Yeah, not crazy about Willow and Michael either. don't feel the chemistry. I do like Brooklyn though. I think Brando and Sasha will be better together.

Not sure about Taggart or what's going on? He has been Taggart since the character came on GH. Maybe there's a problem? Who knows? the soaps don't seem to be loyal to their actors anymore unless the fans make a huge stink.

When the nurse Sabrina was killed, it was supposed to be Liz, but fans made such a huge stink GH decided to keep Liz.

Still not sure if Roget Howarth (Franco) will be back? They might be lying to keep fans from going nuts.

Why bring in a few ne characters now? I think GH will try to bring more ABC actors back to their show now?  If All My Children goes prime time, those actors can go back to that soap. Too many characters and not enough time for everyone.

Oh, yeah, Liam will break for sure. Bill is over the top and he should have called the cops and said he was driving. It was a terrible accident but now it's gotten out of control and this will ruin Liam and Hope' s chances although I think she should stay separated for a bit.

For sure Brando and Sasha, they have lots of chemistry and Sasha and Michael did too, but it is gone. However I still feel that Willow and Chase have that chemistry. Willow and Michael to me seem more like brother and sister.

I have heard mixed things about if Roger is coming back. Which stinks because they killed him off and now bring in Cameron Matheson, plus firing Julian too. Don't tell me it is salary related when you keep bringing in more new people. BS!!!

Bill yelling yesterday is getting funny. He seriously needs to calm down because he will give himself a stroke!

I know Bill should know Liam can't live with this secret. He'll lose his mind before long. It'll effect his relationship with Hope and everyone else. Wyatt was funny with Bill the other day. I actually feel bad for Liam. He will probably confess soon enough. 

I agree with you about GH. Why start bringing in new characters when we already have so many characters who don't have a good story. Look at Dante. They brought him back which I am happy, but then fired Lulu? WTF? 

Peter keeps getting away with murder literally and now he has poisoned Chase, who will probably die too. I remember a day when Peter called a prison asking to talk to the doctor who did the poisons. Guess he got it from him. Today Chase got worse and Finn has no idea what's up? Peter is so smug these days, I want to go through my tv and kill him. I know soaps have to have villians, but Peter is the worse ever.

They mentioned Sean Donnelly, but the actor, John Reilly died recently, so he won't be back. I read GH will honor his memory by having his real life daughter come to PC to tell them he has died. He was Robert's pal during the 80's with Luke and Laura. My mom loved those years.

And Sonny is showing his traits now, but still no memory, come on! Nina mentioned Jax and nothing. He hates Jax, calls him candy boy. I wish he would have told Nina that Michael will let her see Wylie and Nina has to tell the truth about Sonny. This is going on too long too.

I have a feeling that the actor from AMC will play Frisco Jones, Maxie's father. He might be able to take down Peter, but this is taking too damn long.

Anna and Val saying what he wants and still no cure for Chase? Come on!

I feel GH is now killing off many of their amazing couples and letting the evil bastards take over and I don't like it.

Ohhh Sasha and Brando...getting it on, but why couldn't we see them kiss? I mean we saw Michael and Willow kiss. Oh! And speaking of kissing, Y&R had their first kissing scene between 2 actors NOT dating in real life. So I'm like if they are starting to film like GH, then B&B sure as hell can too. Like come on!!

The actress who plays Britt is upset cause she got a false positive Covid test, but in LA, it doesn't matter and you can't work for 10 days. GH said they will work around it. What else can you do?

Edited by marlingrl03

Wow! A false positive covid test. That sucks. I did read she would be off GH for a bit. Well, it's good she's okay.

Who kissed on Bold? I must have missed it. Weird. I am wondering if Carter and Quinn will get closer? Might be interesting.

I couldn't believe that neither Hope or Thomas noticed Liam's very guilty look on his face. He's either going to crack or have a nervous breakdown. I actually felt sorry for him.

Well, I actually saw a glimpse of the bad ass Anna yesterday. Hope it continues and she kicks both Peter and Cyrus's asses.

I think that if Nick gets Cyrus's mother, he will keep her for himself to keep Cyrus in line. I bet he does that. I do hope Alexis tries to fight that bitch or she's be toast. I'd rather go down fighting than take a beating. Maybe she'll get put in isolation which would be good for her.

I can't believe that Anna won't tell Finn that Chase has been poisoned? Come on. Maybe he can figure it out better. Damn I can't stand Peter. I think he might be worse than his father.

Have a good weekend. Our temps are in the 60's so being outside today felt so nice.

No one kissed on Bold, it was Y&R. Thats why I'm saying that if they can do it, then Bold can surely do it too. 

I agree. Finn should definitely know about Chase being poisoned so at least maybe he can help him out medically. Anna needs to not always be so secretive because you can't trust that lying ass Peter anyways.

Enjoy those temps! We have finally hit spring and will hit the 50's this week..this was the longest winter ever! Its beautiful and sunny and my cats are loving all this daylight! 

Okay, well on Days they kissed and had love scenes. I see on GH they go in for a kiss but then pull away.

I'm not sure if some couples on Days are togther, but I know Sami and Lucas are married to other people. Maybe they have been tested and got the vaccine. Not sure.

Well, I hope Chase doesn't die. Cyrus did the whole fake DNA testing to get Jackie off his back. Now that she's employed by Peter she can't write about him at all. This whole thing sucks.

Yeah, it has been a beautiful weekend. The whole week will be in the 60's and lower 70's. I love this kind of weather. not a fan of the hot summers. I stay inside most of the time.

And if Sonny falls for Nina, I will scream. lol Maybe if Sonny has a fight with that other guy he'll regain his memory.

The man who plays Brick, Steve Smith is coming back to GH the last week in April. Maybe he'll find Sonny. I hope someone does before Carly goes insane of gets hurt in any way.

Have a good weekend.

Yup no soaps....they should be on today I hope. 

Seeing Alexis in the joint is still weird for me...I feel like I'm watching Orange is the New Black lol. Especially since that blonde lady wants to beat her up it seems! I can not imagine being in prison. I would not handle it well lol.

I know jail isn't a good place to be unless you are a criminal and can take care of yourself. I hope somehow Alexis gets out early because I don't think I can stand it for 3 years!

Okay, on Bold, Carter has one super body! Damn that man is fine! lol Anyway, I feel badly for Quinn. I still don't think she did a horrible thing and Eric should be glad he has a super hot wife since he's old enough to be her dad! lol Liam is going to have a nervous breakdown. At least Hope knows he's not right! I'm sure Bill wil be along to get him out of their and make up a good excuse for him.

I did watch Days on Demand last night as they don't skip any episodes no matter if no one sees the soaps.  And on yesterday's episode they revealed a killer, which I wasn't surprised by even though this character was in a coma for 6 months. lol Can't wait until they explain how she unhooked the machines with no on in the hospital knowing she left her room, stole someone else's coat and somehow got to the guy's apartment and she got a gun and killed him in order to frame another character she hates! lol

I wish I could be on those soaps. 

Also since Nick will give Cyrus his mother, I'm sure the next request will be to allow that drug to be sold by GH and let the overdoses begin. Carly is super mad now and you know that means she will do anything to get even now. Sonny needs to get his memory back and get his ass back to PC before everything and everyone he loves is killed of hurt badly. Nina will have to deal with everyone back in PC when they find out she's known sonny is alive and she didn't tell anyone. I can't forgive her for this. Just terrible. I think most of the soaps don't want any happy couples anymore. What ever happened to "love in the afternoon" lol

Awww Nick, good thing Ava is somewhat in his corner because he was getting reamed by both Carly and his mom! I do understand both sides of it, so yeah it was a tough choice.

Oh! and did you hear that Robin is coming back to GH? Hope it is true and most likely it wont be for that long since she is very busy directing, but it will be nice to see her on GH again. Hopefully she won't get kidnapped or worse- she tends to get in trouble with evil men like Jerry Jacks and the sort.

Ha and yeah Bold had me laughing, like when Quinn saw Carter almost naked and was like "looking good, everything looks good"! What a great line! and yeah he is super super ripped. What was Zoe thinking??? and Liam? yeah he is going to tell Hope. She knows him too well. Bill is gonna be PISSED. :lol:

I know I have seen Carter without a shirt, but yesterday was amazing! lol I bet Carter and Quinn are going to hook up.  Eric is a jerk. It's not like Quinn killed someone and Ridge and boring Brooke are back together, so get over it! I mean what old man wouldn't want to have sex with his much younger wife? Dummy. Oh yeah, Liam is going to break down soon. 

Back to GH!  Jax visiting Nina and not starting with Michael said you can see Wylie, was a huge mistake! And she blurted out something to "Mike" about what he's done in his life and then back pedaled. Nina is getting on my nerves now if she thinks she and Sonny can have a life together!

Good to see Shawn back again. Carly had something to do with this as well as the other plan.

Poor Maxie. I wish that Brooklyn would know what's up with her, so she can have Maxie's baby until Peter is dead. I want him dead, not in jail. He has to go!

Finally my doctor's office has the moderna vaccine. I hope I can get mine soon. It took a long time for that office to finally get the vaccine.

I heard that about Zoe...I also heard Paris is leaving too but I hope that is a mistake. And poor Quinn, she is trying soooo hard to get with her hubby romanticly but no dice. Another thing I read too is that Roger aka Franco is coming back. Character not know yet.

I took today off so getting to watch all my soaps live, which is always nice!!! I love Britt and Jason, hope GH makes them a couple. You know Carly would not like that. She always tries to control every aspect of his life. :/