General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I hope you are right about Roger. I love him and still hate that Franco is dead or is he? Who knows?

So I guess Zoe and Carter won't get back together unless they get another actress to play her. So Paris too? Wow she just got there?

I know I mean Quinn truely loves him, so put your stupid shit aside and love your wife! If Zoe leaves and Carter remains single, I bet he and Quinn hook up! Now that's drama! I do hope going back to his family helps Liam get over the whole Vinnie situation. I know it was so wrong to leave him there, but Bill did that mess. I think the one detective was close to the truth and next week they will interview Liam. I hope he doesn't crack but who knows? It's a difficult situaton now that Bill tried to cover it all up.

I know I do like Brit with Jason. I'm glad they have changed her character to be a better person. I do love her mom too. I wish they could all get together and get rid of Peter. I was on Finn's side when he tore into Anna. She should have taken care of him long ago. He's out of control now.

I do see Brooklyn taking care of Maxie's baby to get Peter off her back. I hope that happens.

And lastly I knew even if Jax saw Sonny, Nina will get him to think it was because he was shot. She won't tell him Sonny is alive and Jax never told her Michael said she can spend time with Wylie. I just hope this story ends soon. I'm sick of Mike/Sonny taking this long. Meanwhile all hell is breaking loose in PC and people are dying of drug overdoses. What exactly is Brando supposed to do for Jason in regards to Cyrus. I bet sooner rather than later, his mother will be dead soon.

Enjoy your weekend. Our weather is getting warmer already and I dread the summer!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well he comes back to GH from time to time. Hopefully soon since Anna is still on GH

Well, you have an awesome time. Too bad you weren't coming to Dallas we maybe could have met for dinner. Just message the board whenever you can. Take care and have a wonderful vacation. Yea

Anna is coming for you Alex! lol Poor Nel. Hope she doesn't need a new kidney because no one in PC will give her one. Sonny sleeping around yet again. What is with these women? Lulu get

Yeah, it will be curious if they do replace Zoe and now maybe Paris? I hope the Paris part was just a bad rumor- I like her! But Carter definitely deserves a good woman, or at least a little fling with Quinn lol. I mean if Eric won't give it to her, she needs to get it from somewhere. Quinn is still a very attractive vivacious woman! or Eric needs to let her go, cause something has to give! It ain't right....

You can totally tell that Brooklyn is probably going to take or be given Maxie's baby. We are not dumb- nobody else is preggers and I get that Valentin has wronged people in the past but he doesn't deserve this lie. It is too much. I really really do no like this storyline....

Well, if it gives Maxie's baby a better chance until Peter is caught or killed, I won't hold my breathe on this one, it might be okay for awhle, but I hope not too long.

I doubt that Sonny and Jax will see each other. This is another tease and I'm tired of it! After Jax telling Nina how quiet PC has been, is it stupid or what? she might think it's better for him to stay as Mike. Getting very frustrated with this whole story too.

I doubt Peter will give chase the cure for his illness. What would he have to fuck up Anna's life with?

I know GH is keeping the whole Mike thing going because Maurice has other things to do right now, but it's starting to bug me big time.

Doesn't Jax realize what Cyrus is doing behind the scenes?

It's good Hope asked Liam back, but I still think he will either lose it or tell her the truth. Hope is like Brooke, she'll want him to go to the police and tell them the truth and Bill won't like it one GH will have that episode dedicated to the 80's character of Sean Donnelly the last Friday in May.  He worked with Anna and Robert back in the 80's. My mom remembers those shows. He recently died, bot GH will have a special episode to him. His real life daughter will come back to PC and tell his friends that he's died. They'll probably show some cool episodes of the 80's with him. He was with Luke and Laura too. There's supposed a mystery that his daughter will bring with her.

I hope Roger comes back soon. I do miss him.

I feel Roger is coming back sooner or later. And Robin. And Cameron Matheson. Maurice posted how excited he is to work with him. I wonder if this is the first time. Hmmm.

I'm glad that Anna did tell Maxie about Chase. He needs to live! However I'm dreading when he hears the news that Willow is with Michael. He will be devastated!!! 

Who knows if this will make Willow change her mind about Chase? You never know?

Maybe Maurice and Cameron worked on AMC together. Not sure. My mom used to watch AMC but then stopped, so she doesn't remember if those two actors were on together?

Well since Nina stopped "Mike" from seeing Jax, I guess this will go on for longer than I want it to! lol

I think Chase might be okay, but who knows with Peter? And I don't know why Valentin couldn't protect Alexis in prison? He's got power. 

I saw the end of Bold and the cop was questioning Liam and Bill was answering all the questions. lol If that doens't make the cop suspecious I don't know what will? lol

I do hope Roger does come back and Robin too. I want someone to stop Peter. I don't know how they don't smack his smug face or kill him and dump his body in the river. If chase is okay, someone has to kill him. Maxie is going to have a break down if he doesn't go away.

You know Peter can get to anyone if he needs to so he has to go!

Well if Willow does stay with Chase, its out of pity and that is not good for anyone involved. I would not want anyone staying with me out of pity. Heck no!

Haha, I swear Liam is so anxious, he is gonna make the whole town suspicious of him lol. He ummm does not know the meaning of the phrase "poker face" and actually Bill was not helping Liam's cause either when talking to the cop. Asking the cop way too many questions. That shows you are guilty Bill!!

I thought the same thing with Bill. Talking too much is not good when a cop is asking you questions. If Liam doesn't crack, it'll be a miracle. I bet he eventually tells Hope.

I know Willow has to tell Chase asap. I think all the soaps right now have no couples that are truly happy. Eric not forgiving Quinn is just plain stupid. Brooke and Ridge are okay and why doesn't Eric blame Shauna? She drugged Ridge and married him. She should be blamed as much as Quinn. I still say Quinn and Carter are going to get together, but I would hope that they would start a relationship and not just sex, but who knows? It's going to happen especially if Zoe leaves.

Brick is coming back to GH for this week. I love him. He's just so funny on the sports shows and so quiet on GH. I wish somehow he would find Sonny. I swear if Nina gets involved with "mike" I'm going to scream. lol  Jax told her she can see Wylie, so Nina should get her ass back to PC. Is Jax not aware of Cyrus and Peter and what they are doing?

Yeah, Brick is a good dude. and Maurice loves the guy too, I like how he comes onto GH every once in a blue moon!

Oh and I can't wait to see Robin, even it is for a day.

I hope Nina does not get with Sonny too, I mean no matter how much Carly has been pushing her buttons, how on earth could she justify that?? Come on now!

Don't know if you've notice, but on Bold it was Liam and Hope kissing each other and some of the other characters are moving closer to each other. I wonder if they have been vaccinated?

Yeah, I know Nina would talk Jax out of seeing Sonny. If Sonny kisses her he better realize she's not for him. What the hell is going on these soaps? I'm not liking it at all. Now Joss and Trina are going to get Jax and drive him home. I'm not getting too excited that they will see Sonny becuase I doubt it'll happen. It's gone on too long. Whatever Maurice is doing he needs to get ack to GH.

Brick was on today. He'll help get Jason out of the hospital, but not sure if this is going to work. Already, Cyrus is bothering Ava and she's afraid for Avery now. And I was thinking, now that Cyrus has his mother, why should he continue to protect Alexis? he got his mother back, so he can stop it anytime he wants, but now he wants Nick to bridge the gap between him and Laura. Carly wants her to do it too. i think it might help, but not by much. Cyrus and Peter both need to be killed off. It's getting to be too much now.

And Liz needs to tell Cam she believes Jason is innocent to get him to stop all the hate. I'm tired of him too. lol

I still say Quinn and Carter will have sex soon. lol

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, Brick is a good dude. and Maurice loves the guy too, I like how he comes onto GH every once in a blue moon!

Oh and I can't wait to see Robin, even it is for a day.

I hope Nina does not get with Sonny too, I mean no matter how much Carly has been pushing her buttons, how on earth could she justify that?? Come on now!

I hope if Robin comes back Peter doesn't mess with her. And where is Robert and Mac? Maxie needs their protection and one of them can kill Peter. I'm hoping Frisco will return and take Peter out for Maxie. He's her real dad, not Mac.

Oh my gosh, believe me I DID notice the kissing!!! I kept forgetting to mention it to you but I am absolutely sure it is because they are vaccinated. But I'm thankful they are because now they can film normally. Only took a year lol! And I would not be surprised if Quinn and Carter hook up....they are becoming quite the close friends!

That scene when Britt discovered that her mom Leisel was sleeping with whats his name *its late...can't think* I was dying...the look on Britts face!!! So funny. 

I really hope Cyrus doesn't go down the path of trying to hurt kids like little sweet Avery. Although he did kidnap TJ and yeah he is an adult but still...I'm afraid for Britt too since that guy saw her in Jason's room. They better leave Britt alone I tell ya!!! Love her.

His name is Scott. lol I know I get brain freeze a lot too. Too many names to remember. lol

Yeah, I think they are cute together. I like Scott and I'm glad he's got a babe now.

Yeah, I think most of the actors are vaccinated now. Days is back to having kissing scenes and bed scenes too. GH I notice has no kissing yet. I guess right now on GH there's so much going on no one has time to love each other. lol

I really want Cyrus to get his and soon. And now other PC people are in Nixon Falls or whatever the name is and Nina is trying to keep them away from Mike/Sonny. i know it'll be forever before anyone finds him and Mike remembers who is he? Meanwhile, Sonny's tough side is coming out even though he has no idea who he is? How much longer can we wait? I'm tired of this.

Also my mom told me years ago there was a character called Mary Mae Ward and she had an affair with the Q grandfather and had a son. Anyway, she was like Phyllis always telling people her words of wisdom. I think Phyllis needs to stop tellnig everyone to stay away from Nina. And Nina better stop flirting with Mike/Sonny. It's making me hate her so much!

Have a good weekend. We are getting tons of rain. 

GH had kissing....Willow and Michael. Like 3 days ago?? I was very surprised! I mean yeah I am almost positive they kissed....because they ended up having sex and like it was that night or the day after that Chase fell ill.

OMG! Did you see Froday's Bold? WOW! I won't spoil it for you incase you haven't seen it yet, but it was so worth the wait!

Yeah, right Michael and Willow had sex. I forgot. lol

I still say somehow Nina will get rid of Trina and she won't see Sonny. If Nina and Sonny hook up I will be very pissed.

I've tweeted on the GH twitter account about all this shit going on with GH and many fans have agreed with me. 

I want Sonny back home and Nina to be in BIG trouble with Carly and Jax and Joss too! I bet her character leaves soon. If GH puts her and "Mike" together they know that will make us fans very very pissed off.

But enjoy your weekend and watch BOLD! The love is back in the afternoon!

Oh wow!!! I knew Quinn and Carter would hook up, but didn't know it would happen so soon. A lot of fans were not happy...saying that Carter would never do that, how could he hurt Eric, how could he risk his job. I guess I can see that but I can also see how hurt, lonely feelings can bring two people closer. But yeah the fallout will be pretty big! Those 2 both deserve love and happiness which they were not getting from their partners.

I totally agree with you. Both felt unloved, and they connected while talking, so there you go!

I know I don't know these characters very well, but I still say that Eric has blown the situation with Ridge and Shauna wasn't that big a deal, I'm not surprised Quinn and Carter hooked up. This might lead to something more, you never know?

If Eric wants a wife who is boring then he should have married Shauna. She's got no personality at all. lol 

Anyway, Hope didn't take long at all to take Liam back. Brooke is still annoying me telling Thomas to stay away from Hope. His son is there. She's also a bore too. lol

Anyway, I guess now that everyone can get vaccinated, the actors feel more comfy doing love scenes. Cool!

I mean what the hell Cam?!!! He has really gone and done it now. He now needs some serious intervention for his anger and aggression and Liz looks like she finally realizes that Jason did not kill Franco, so she needs to tell that to her son who has flipped the fuck out.

I loved Bold yesterday....Liam's face at the end like he is going to crack was hilarious and then of course Carter and Quinn. She is all like I need to go take a cold shower, and he pulls her to him and he like nope!!! Oh my lol. 

Edited by marlingrl03

I know Carter and Quinn are hot! Not sure if they could ever make it public. I mean they both work at FC and she's married to Eric and Carter is like one other family. They would have to leave and make a life somewhere else, but those love scenes rocked!

I think Steffie will be back soon. She's back filming now. I know Liam's face gives it all away, but no one sees it! lol

I read on my soap opera news, that GH has been getting alot of feedback about Sonny's amnesia and how he will gt it back soon and be with Carly again. I have been tweeting on their account for weeks now. I'm tired of the whole Mike thing and Nina is getting too close to making a move on him and I would totally hate it and I'm sure most fans would. I do love Carly playing Mafia wife though. Dante better keep his nose out of their business.

Jason escapes and the whole town is after home. Meanwhile, kids are overdosing and Cyrus is doing it and PC police can't get anything on him or Peter killing half the town. What a joke! And I'm not sure if Cam shot Jason. Watch today's episode, but I don't know who did? I wish it was Cam because the kid is so damn annyong these days. He needs to be told that Peter killed Franco. where is Roger and some other actress from B&B is coming to GH. What the hell? Why all these new people and will they be friend or foe? Not sure. 

I wish Frisco would come back and maybe take care of Peter. Leisel was so damn funny talking to Cyrus yesterday. I bet she could take him out. Peter too. lol

Ha, yeah there love scenes were very good indeed, especially since we have been deprived of them for well over a year! But I am nervous for them how Zoe and Eric will react- biting my nails here. and yes, Steffie will be back. She said on her IG page. Just not exactly sure what day yet...

Wow, Carly was AMAZING as the mafia wife....oh man, you could tell how pissed Cyrus was lol. But she killed those scenes and yes I do want Sonny back, but seeing Carly in her new role was like...I mean maybe they can be a tagteam mob boss haha. 

I swear GH made it look like Cam shot Jason, but of course they did...so if he did not do it, I am glad because I was pretty unhappy they had him do that. :/

I know I was pretty sure Cam shot Jason, so who did? my money is on Peter. Somehow that bastard tried to kill Jason while all that was going down. glad that it's not Cam, Liz has enough on her plate. Now he knows it was Peter. Someone has to bring him down and soon.

Oh, yeah, Carly rocked it. I was screaming that she was so cool and deadly at the same time. Loved how each of those bosses gave her respect.  Now I'm pissed at Jax because he is telling her to bud out. doesn't he see what's happening in PC and it's all due to Cyrus? eventually all of PC will be effected by his drugs and his businesses. When Leisel finds out Cyrus wanted Britt killed she will go into first gear and might just take him out herself.

At least Nina told herself what is she doing? She better tell Mike/Sonny who he really is. After what Sonny saw yesterday, his instincts will be going into overdrive. I'm wondering if/when Phyllis finds out who "Mike" really is, will that change how they feel about him? Time will tell.

I honestly don't like Portia going after Curtis. I mean he's not even divorced yet and even though they had an affair years ago doesn't mean she can get with him again. She's annoying me now. lol

Oh and Jason is so damn smart and cool. He knows and sees all! lol Sam better not off trying to find Jason on her own or with Dante. Not liking them together. Not feeling any chemistry.

Oh, I just love Quinn and Carter. Eric is getting on my nerves and since he knows how Quinn feels it serves him right she got with Carter. Zoe is making me sick with all her begging. Let it go girl.  And Brooke is such a bitch! She's either giving advice like she knows it all or she's grinning like an idiot about Eric being pissed at Quinn.