General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Cameron as Drew Cain? Weird. Are we supposed to be okay with a new face?  I haven't heard who he will play yet but he has started filming.

Well, Justin wants Spencer for himself. Wyatt needs to get a criminal lawyer for Bill and Liam. I still say Justin is behind Vinny committing suicide. I hope they figure it out and won't people miss Thomas? Come on!

Well, something happened to Chase today that will make Willow not confess about her and Michael. I'm so sick of people holding their tongue because someone is sick or whatever?

I don't care what Maurice says on his online accounts. he knows fans don't like it especially him thinking he loves Nina. What the hell? It's only annoying me more each time I see him.  Years ago Sonny gave up the business to Jason and quit the mob. Well that didn't last long because no one feared him or listened to him and he hated it, so Sonny wouldn't like who he is today. Get your damn memory back and get your ass back to PC!

I'm hoping the video of Vinny is in the cloud somewhere so the police can find it. You know eventually Justin will get caught and I hope sooner rather than later because Steffy's baby will be born very soon.

And Brook is still so damn annoying with her views on Thomas. And the whole having your family whole again even when someone cheats and lies to you? Come on.

Yeah, the Bold fans were saying that the video must be in the cloud, because when Zende fixed Thomas' phone, he said that everything was going to be backed up now. So fingers crossed because this is insane! This is not Justin's character at all, it is so weird to see him throw someone into a weird ass cage and get control over a company that is not in his own right. like WTF?? It does make things interesting though and I can't wait to see how it turns out. But yeah, the whole time he was in the cage, I was thinking ummm you don't think anyone will wonder where Thomas is? and that he won't tell? 

So Chase can't feel his legs, oh boy, here we go again. I can not with this storyline!!!! I did love the boxing ring scene between Britta and Jason, love their chemistry.

Yeah, I don't know the character of Justin well, but it's because he's done stuff for Dollar Bill and hates him for it. WTF is right? I'm sure he got paid very well for whatever shit he's done.  It makes no sense to me about this shit and honestly, Bill and Liam need a criminal lawyer not a corporate and after awhile if Thomas doesn't talk Justin out of this plan, Bill will probably figure out Justin isn't going to help him. And yeah, hopefully Zende will say "Where the hell is Thomas:" at least I hope so.

Yeah, well you know Willow will be stuck with Chase for longer than they all thought. Yeah, I liked the chemistry between Britt and Jason and you know Carly doesn't like it at all.

And Nina saying how "mike" is so happy with his life! Bullshit! If he knew he was Sonny C. and had a business friends and family he would go back to PC, so once this comes out in ten years or so, lol, Nina's name will be mud because she is not telling the truth about Sonny. also eventually Nina won't help herself telling Wylie who his mother was and make her sound like a saint. 

HOnestly, if Maurice doesn't want to play Sonny anymore, then leave the show. He has to know how damn annoying this story has to be for us fans. I don't care about Lenny and Phyllis so Nina needs o tell the truth or "mike" has to get his memory back or someone has to find out about the damn sauce that seems to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Have a good weekend. It'll be hot as hell here so I'm staying inside. lol

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

General Hospital was pre empted today.

Ted King who has played many roles on different soaps is joining B&B as Finn's day. 

It was? Weird! Wonder if it will be on Hulu. Will check tomorrow for today it was all about the gymnastics trials. Exciting!

And Ted King. The name sounded familiar but still had to Google him. Yeah good casting choice Bold! But wonder why his dad is in town?

So wow Jacqueline aka Steffy and Maurice won another Emmy. Max too. Bravo! Yeah that Alzheimer storyline was very well done and they both deserved it. Everyone who won did. Lots of great acting the past year!

Yeah, great for Maurice and Max and Steffy too. Although I really think Laura Wright (Carly) should have won. She's amazing.

Yeah, Ted Knight has been on GH and One life to live. He is a good actor. I guess they want to give Finn a family.

I think the whole Justin hating Dollar Bill is a stupid excuse for framing them for murder. Doesn't make sense to me. And I'm sure he is paid very well for whatever he's done for Bill and the Spencer company. I hope this doesn't go on for too long.

I really hope that Maurice goes back as Sonny soon. Can't take much more of Nina thinking he's happy as "mike".

well, that cop was sentenced for the George Floyd murder and GH probably knew so they had a repeat episode. Guess it'll be new on Monday.

At least this year's Daytime Emmy's was a little bit better than last year's. GH won for directing and best soap too. Awesome!

Yeah so no GH on Hulu, I wonder why that was because there were new CBS episodes on Friday, yet none of GH? Odd.

But about Justin, in all the years he has been on Bold, he was always Bill's right hand man, like he said, he always got Bill out of any trouble, big or small and with his mouth shut. He was loyal to a fault! and these are the most lines and biggest storyline he has ever had! in all the years I have seen him! He has usually been on Bold here and there like a recurring character, but never too many lines. He did his job and that was that. Kind of like Jason, except Jason has WAY more screen time, lines and stories compared to Justin. I did read one theory that maybe the actor was leaving so that is why they are making his character do a 180- cause he is leaving anyways, so people would not care if they changed his character completely. I don't agree with that at all, but who knows? 

Well, today Justin was acting like he was boss of Spencer's I don't know how long Justin he can keep Thomas locked up. If it was me, I would be kicking that cage with my legs or throwing anything I could at it to maybe break a piece. Not sure how this is going to go. I know Liam is still wondering why Vinny was walking there? Maybe someone will try to figure it out.

Well, wait until you see what plan Jason and Carly come up with!. If they do this plan, whenever Sonny does remember it won't be too easly to get his old lie back!  And I think Austin has a connection with a family from PC. Not sure who yet, but I'm sure it'll be some important family for sure.  Brick was on todya. I love him. He 's a crazy sports announcer but on GH he is so quiet. lol

I was wondering if Cameron's character will be a bad guy? They keep mentioning this Novak family, so maybe another crime boss coming to PC. I just hoe it's not another Cassidine. lol

I'm still not sure if Ryan is stalking Nick and Ava. I don't know why I'm thinking it might be Spencer to break them up? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah, I kept thinking about logistical stuff...like letting Thomas eat, drink, shower, etc! Justin can not keep him in there for long, it's all so ridiculous!!! I can't wait till Ridge and Bill both find out, the anger will break the walls lol! I think that video will come out somehow cause Zende saved it in the cloud. This will be interesting to see how this all plays out...

I like Brick too, he is so calm and level headed. He is actually the GH version of Justin....well before Justin went off the deep end! :lol: I feel badly for Nicholas, this has got to be so hard for him. Why does GH make all their men suffer? Nicholas and then Chase next! Even Brando now that Gladys puts those thoughts in his head that Sasha is keeping secrets from him. Oh Gladys!

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, and how can Thomas go to the bathroom? lol I guess we're not supposed to think about stuff like that. 

Brooke was on today again beating down Quinn to Eric. God I hate that woman! So damn rightous about everyone else's life. She and Ridge are boring. I think Steffy will have her baby tomorrow.

Yeah, and if you've ever watched Sports Center, Steven aka Brick, is a crazy commentator on that show and I laugh because he hates the Dallas Cowboy football team and when the loose he really rubs it in. I think Carly and Jason will have to marry to keep the other families off their backs. I wonder what Nina will think of that? Will she think she can go back to NF and be with "mike" aka Sonny for good. Eventually hopefully he will remember his life. Serves him right when he finds out Carly and Jason are married since he never bothered to try to find out who the hell is he? Can't wait to see where this goes? And Val and Anna? Will they or won't they? 

And I'm wondering if Austin is a Q? He confided in Scotty yesterday off camera and today Scotty asked Michael about the Q meeting. I know Austin has to have ties to PC or what would be the point of killing off Franco and bring Roger back with just a no name character?

Ok, man Brooke is acting even bitchier than usual! I wonder if the actress ever gets tired of it lol! Because if you think she is bad now, just wait until she finds out that Quinn slept with Eric. Omg, will it be bad! Quinn will never and I do mean never hear the end of it from her!

So GH wants to already ruin Britt and Jason as a couple. I just can't smdh. I swear, GH does not want any happy couples on their show. 

I really hate Brooke and I really hate Paris too. We know eventually this lie will come out, but hey what the hell! I wish someone would tell Brooke to mind her own business. And Ridge. Hey you got drunk and married Quinn's friend. Honestly, I don't fell any chemistry between Brooke and Ridge. She's a bore. I know back in the day the original Ridge had a edge to him. He's a softie and always does what Brooke wants him to. Please.

No one misses Thomas yet? WTF?

Well, honestly, I'm anxious to see Jason and Carly marry because I'm pissed that "mike" aka Sonny never tried to look for his family or even cared to try to get his memory back. Now it's a matter of time before he remembers and heads back to PC and will see how he's lost everything.

I know Britt will probably lose her job to Terry too. I feel badly for her. She's tried to change and has helped Jason and everyone get Cyrus.   I guess it's all up to Sonny coming back to PC. But I bet Carly and Jason will be married before that and Nina will go back to NF and have a new life with "mike".  Whatever. I'm tired of getting annoyed everytime I see "mike" and Nina. lol

Oh and wouldn't it be so great if giving birth like Steffy was possible. I had a c section, but my mom had me and my brother and went through the whole label and let me tell you, by the time you're ready to give birth you are screaming for God and your mother at the same tim. The pain is unreal and there's no way breathing can stop you from screaming your lungs out! lol And I get the hair being wet but a face full of perfect make up! lol Come on Bold! This woman just gave birth, let her rip!

I know, Steffy was barely breathing and looked absolutely gorgeous as always. As if!!!! Oh Bold, come on now.

Yeah Brooke and Ridge are boring, I liked him with Shauna...they had some pretty cute flirting going on and he definitely seemed to have more chemistry with her. But Brooke always gets her man, well she can't have Eric too no matter what she thinks. She ain't no queen! But she sure acts like it. Man.

I will feel bad for Britt if she loses her job AND Jason and she also has to deal with Huntington's disease too?? WTF GH.

Ok, so who the heck is still spying on Ava?? I am so curious now. The new Drew Cain? Who, who???

I'm still thinking it's Spencer behind the stalking because he hates Ava. I hate that Ava and Nick have to split up.They are a super couple.

Not sure when Cameron M is coming on and who he will play?

Well, of all the bitches Paris had to tell about Quinn and Carter had to be Brooke. Damn it!

I'm sure tomorrow Brooke will tell Eric and ruin 4 lives by it. She's is such a bitch. Will Donna come to care for Eric? Come on!

Wait until Zoe hears and what will Eric do? Will he fire Carter too? I love Quinn and I know she loves Eric but you knew the truth had to come out. I just hate that Brooke will get her way. The baby Steffy had is so damn cute, but newborns aren't that animated. lol

I know Britt broke my heart today. I do love Scott and Leisel together.

A lot of fans are liking Jason and Carly getting married. I think like us we're tired of the whole "mike" storyline and want him to suffer if he ever gets his memory back. lol

Wow, so now Brooke knows the secret...oh man can't wait to see today's episode! and damn, Paris does not know how to keep a secret! Come on now!

So I think you may be right about Spencer....many many fans online mentioned him. Interesting. Never would have guessed him because he is hardly mentioned and we have not seen him in a long time. and then they were also saying that he was recast. Hmmm.

I can't believe people like Jason and Carly getting married. Did they not see how upset Jason was to break Britta's heart??! He likes her. A lot. I freakin am not liking GH right now. First they ruin Chase and Willow and now this. Boooooo.

Well, I guess Chase and Willow are together at least for now. I just hope Chase walks again. I mean he's been through enough.

I know I love Britt and I feel so sorry for her. Jason too. You know he does care for her. Damn "mike" Sonny when is he coming back. Nina finds out about the marriage and yet she doesn't think to tell someone Sonny is alive. This is getting so damn complicated.

After today, I'm pretty sure it's Spencer who is stalking Ava, but it might be a different actor. Maybe they wanted an older Spencer to put him with the teens now? Who knows?

Zoe's last day is Tuesday, so I guess she'll find out about Carter and Quinn. I really can't stand Brooke at all. Why the hell does she feel the need to get involved in people's lives. Quinn was at a low point in her life. It wasn't right to be with Carter, but shit happens. I just know everyone will blame Quinn when Carter made the first move. I do hope Carter stands with Quinn. She'll need someone after this shit. I really wish Quinn would have punched Brooke right in her face! lol Paris too. I hope she leaves also. And yet Thomas is still missing. Poor guy.

Have a good weekend. Rain has stopped here but heat is still here! yuck!

Nah, that doesn't count at all....Chase and Willow are not together as a real couple. Its under false pretenses so they don't count. In my eyes anyways. And I hate it! Can ya tell lol. 

So it IS Spencer who is the stalker. I saw his full face because he is a recast. They wanted him to be around Cameron and Joss's age but the original Spencer was close to their age. Weird. I wonder how he took the news. That must be hard. 

Its raining here right now. We always have sucky weather during the holiday weekends. But then beautiful weather during the work week. Ugh. But anyways have a great weekend!

I really liked the original Spencer. Maybe he's doing other things. He's been on other shows some on Disney too. Well, this kid looks to be around Joss and Cam's age for sure. I wonder how this will play out. Poor Trina was like she was in the Carrie movie on Friday.

Well, I don't know who I hate more, Paris or Brooke.  Everyone will blame Quinn I guess because she was married, but honestly, it takes two to tango. lol 

Yeah, Chase and Willow's marriage is a sham, but Chase thinks it's real. I wonder how Finn will get rid of Peter. If the police find the body then there will be more questions. Either way it stinks.

I'm thinking that when Carly and Jason have a wedding, that's when "mike" Sonny will come to town to see Nina. GH always loves to break up weddings. lol

It's hot here again. We had rain all last week.Now the heat is back.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July. We just stay in and watch the Macy's fireworks. it's safer that way. lol

I tell ya, I am so glad I dont have to work today because stupid people in my neighborhood set off fireworks till 1 am. :/  My friend said she uses ear plugs...I need to buy some for next year. They aren't allowed in city limits but the cops don't do anything about it. And my cats hate em. But other than that, I enjoyed a nice BBQ with my brother and soon to be SIL. The sun came out just in time for our meal cause it had been rainy most of the day.

And I get to see Bold live today which is always great. Oh man it will be good! I feel bad for Quinn, she was put into a no win situation and Brooke is gloating all the way. Yuck. And I'm sure GH will be a repeat, but maybe I will be surprised!

Actually GH was a new episode and of course I was right that the character messing with Nick and Ava is Spencer. It's a new actor playing him now. I really loved the other Spencer. Guess we'll see how this goes? Also Cameron just starting working on GH this week. He's got a scruffy beard and his hair is graying. Not sure if this is a hoax but who can he be playing looking like this? Oh well, he's supposed to come on before the end of the summer.

Bold was awesome. I wanted to slap Brooke's face right off. Can't stand her at all and Eric will be the loser. I'm sure Quinn will get even with everyone who fucked her over. Will Carter be fired from Forrester too? Let's see. I hope Paris leaves too. Can't stand her stupid face either lol She was a brat in the Madea Halloween movies and it looks like she's still playing a brat. I hope someone finds Thomas soon and Bill better get a criminal lawyer or he and Liam will never get out of jail.

They did tons of fireworks here but stopped by midnight. I slept well. lol Didn't do much. My family and I had dinner and played games on Saturday night.

I had the day off too. Hope you enjoyed it!

Quinn unfortunately... even after redeeming herself after doing awful things in the past, no matter what the poor woman can't seem to catch a break. Hmmm, so Zoe's send off wasn't great? Maybe Bold was upset that she left to do another show. Hopefully soaps aren't petty or childish like that or hold grudges....but ya never know!! On Y & R, it was the opposite....where they just recently let go 2 main characters because of contract negotiations gone bad. I hate it when that happens. :(  

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, sometimes shows let their actors go for weird reasons.  So what show is Zoe going to? You can't blame the younger actors. They want to try different things.

I know GH fired lulu because she was supposed to move out of state, but I know she's still in LA taking care of Maxie after her brain surgery, so why not bring her back on the show? Even working on tv shows, your job isn't guaranteed.

It seems GH is putting different characters together now. Not sure if some of them will work? Still pissed that Sonny hasn't gotten any of his memory back and Nina is still keeping her mouth shut even after knowing Jason and Carly are gtting married. What a bitch!

I think GH putting Val and Anna together will actually work. Guess we shall see.