General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

OMG, that cliffhanger on Bold!!! It was like a Friday episode with Hope knowing that Thomas was kidnapped! Oh wow, so the fans think that she will be put into the cage with him and I truly, truly hope that does not happen. and I think that the actor who plays Justin is leaving hence why he is going out with a bang, with the most likes he has ever spoken lol!

So now Jax and Britt? huh...well honestly, I don't blame the girl. She thinks that Jason straight up left her to marry Carly. Nothing wrong with a little revenge sex and you know Carly was bothered it. She is such a freakin busy body. Not nearly as bad or bitchy as Brooke on Bold, but she has her moments. I just hate that GH can never have any happy couples. 

I know GH hasn't had any happy couples for a while. I go on their twitter account and tell them certain couples don't make it. Like Sam and Dante.  Not feeling any chemistry. And Sam dumped Jason due to his job so now she's sad about it. Come on! i did like Jason and Britt, so Sonny better get his ass back to PC or Nina better tell someone. Damn her. I thought she would tell her Aunt yesterday. She's a bitch to keep this secret.

Oh, I don't know how Ridge stands Brooke. She's always blaming Thomas and Quinn for everything. She's a bitch but acts like she's doing the right thing. I was thinking the same thing about Hope, but at least Thomas told her the truth. She should have gone back to Bill's office when Justin left. I hope this doesn't go on for long.

Still nto sure about this new Spencer. I hope Nick finds out soon enough. Or maybe Laura since she talks to him more. Doesn't anyone know he's not in school or France anymore? lol

I like this new Spencer so far, I feel that he and Trina have really good chemistry and yes, he is VERY different from the original Spencer....but so far so good!

and Ridge? right, I mean if my wife constantly bad mouthed my kid, I would be like see ya!!!! It gets old after awhile, harping all the time on Thomas and not giving him credit for changing his ways. Always seeing the negative side. Always. But yeah, this will be interesting to see what happens now with this whole kidnapped Thomas s/l.

Yeah, I do agree Trina and this Spencer are good together. I do like Joss and Cam, but not sure if there's chemistry between these two. Guess we shall see.

Carly has to just put a dig into Britt. I don't like that side of Carly at all. Can't wait, probably 10 years from now,, lol for Sonny to come back. Will he and Carly still be legally married since he was declared dead. I still don't like Nina and "mike" at all. I wonder if Lenny will die and his wife go back to PC with Nina and "Mike". I'm getting very impatient with Sonny being away so long.

Yeah, Hope got Thomas out of that jail. So happy she wasn't caught. Glad they went to the police station, but not sure about Thomas's phone having that video. Bill will be super pissed when he realizes throwing away Vinny's phone would have set him and Liam free. Wonder if LIam will gt his ass kicked before they get him out of that new jail? Good luck.

Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks! I am dogsitting for my brother but was able to catch up on GH this morning. 

I'm glad that Jordan stepped in to help Alexis and Shawn right in the nick of time. It is sad to see her so distraught and having panic attacks. 

And yeah Carly and what she said to Britt was downright awful and spiteful..I hated what she said to her. Hasn't Britt been hurt enough? My goodness!!

Well so glad that Hope and Thomas got out! I saw on my tv grid that Hope gets to Liam and also Bill gets out and goes after Justin. 

I felt sorry for Vinny being so scared and alone and thinking he was helping Thomas.  Poor guy.

Also this week, Eric goes after Carter to relay a message to Quinn. Come on! Eric and everyone will forgive Carter but not Quinn. I guess Zoe will break it off with Carter through an email or a text? lol

My brother dog sits for one of his friends sometimes. The people have 2 dogs and a cat. He does get big bucks for animal sitting though.

My uncle pretty much takes care of my cousin's dog too.

My parents's neighbor was going out of town to take care of a dog and cat of a friend who has a farm, so my parents take care of her home and the cats she feeds in her back yard.  

How do you cats get along with the dog or do you go to your brother's home? Some cats don't care, but most cats won't want to be near a dog. lol

I saw that clip! Wow, how things change super fast! But I am so relieved that this part is over, Thomas is out of that damn cage and now let's see how they tie up this storyline with Justin. You ready to see some angry Bill again?? Cause it's COMING lol!!!!

So with my brother's dog, I just went over to his house and stayed the night. I have 2 cats so at least they keep each other company and are ok if I am not there overnight. My cats have never ever seen a dog, so don't think that would bode well! 

Yeah, I always wondered why cats and dogs don't get along, but I do know people who have both dogs and cats and they seem to be okay with each other. lol Guess you never know?

Well, yeah, can't wait to see Bill tear Justin a new one. I wonder if Justin will do any jail time? Not sure? he did kidnap Thomas but then he did turn the phone in to the police and that set them free. Guess we'll see?

God I wanted Quinn to slap Brooke's smug face to bad today. I really can't stand that woman at all and of course everyone is blaming her and not Carter. Wait until to see what Eric wants Carter to do. Not sure this will work out?

As for GH, wow, I was trying to figure out who Austin could be and it's been revealed today. My mom has watched GH for over 40 years and some when she was a teen, so she knows who Austin's dad is and it's a doozy. I will explain it to you once you watch today's episode.

This will change Michael's life with the Q's for sure. Those Q men got around back in the day. lol

Idk, there is still a rumor that Cameron will reprise the role of Drew Cain, but even I think that is crazy...so yeah. Will be interesting to see how this plays out...

and Justin may do jail time? I think the actor is really leaving Bold, so that is one way to send him off.

and yeah, Brooke was her royal bitchy self to Quinn....I don't how Quinn held it together like that. man!

Well, today GH said Jimmy Lee Holt was dead, so Cam won't be coming back as him. Well, it would be cool to see Cam as Drew so he can re-join the Q's and become a real brother to Jason.

My mom said Jimmy Lee Holt was the son of Edward Q with another woman and he came to town in the 80's . Edward put in his will that Jimmy Lee had no claim to anything Q. Unreal, but the Q men had other kids without their wives. lol Anyway, Austin intends to fight the will because he wants to be part of the family. Interesting to see.

Finally Maxie told her secret and hopefully it might help her. Since Kirsten had to have brain surgery, I guess she'll be off the show for a bit.

Yeah, Brooke is such a bitch and thinks she's so right. Can't stand her and I don't know how Ridge can either? lol

I feel bad for Justin now, but Bill was more hurt than angry.  Eric telling Carter to take down the picture of Quinn and get rid of it, I felt was not right for him to tell Cater to do that. He's not a servant and it was disrespectful to tell him to do that. And again everyone seems to blame Quinn. Yeah, she's the married one, but Eric was acting like a big baby. Honestly, I'm glad she's done with him. I don't think Carter will be able to represent Eric in his divorce. We know he has real feelings for Quinn, so this will be interesting to see what happens next.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Idk, there is still a rumor that Cameron will reprise the role of Drew Cain, but even I think that is crazy...so yeah. Will be interesting to see how this plays out...

and Justin may do jail time? I think the actor is really leaving Bold, so that is one way to send him off.

and yeah, Brooke was her royal bitchy self to Quinn....I don't how Quinn held it together like that. man!

I know I was yelling every time they showed Brooke's face and was hoping Quinn would slap her. lol Who the hell is she to say who's right for Eric? Was she married to him too? I know her sister was, but was she?

So I was able to watch Bold yesterday but will be behind for a few days with GH because my baby brother is getting married this Saturday! My mom, step-dad and other brother from San Antonio just flew in yesterday so will be doing some major family time for the next 5 days. 

I did love the scene between Bill and Justin, he was angry but much more hurt. Powerful scenes for sure! I'm glad that Bill and Thomas are now on a clean slate. Thomas is the hero in all of this!

Oh how wonderful a wedding!  It's great when family can all get together and celebrate a wonderful occassion. Enjoy!

Well, Quinn and Carter can't stay away from each other and I don't know why Eric made such a demand of him. I think Carter will eventually leave Forester and go to Spencer's . Maybe?

GH was so annoying today. Anna, and Val are in the same damn hospital as Phyllis, Lenny and Mike aka Sonny and yet no one saw Sonny. Val did talk to Phyllis and when he heard her name and he told her he was Nina's ex and she told him about Mike, but nothing else. Poor Lenny has pancreatic cancer. I had an uncle who died from that. Poor Phyllis and Lenny have no money for treatment but if/whenever Sonny remembers who the hell he is I bet he would pay for it.

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend.

The wedding was perfect, gorgeous weather but it was so hot. It happened to be the hottest day of the summer so far and hit 81* which up in Alaska feels more like 101* but it was all good! Very happy for my brother and new SIL who is just amazing.

I did happen to catch Fridays GH. I feel so badly for Lenny, cancer is so sad. :( Sorry to hear that your uncle had it. 

Yeah, I guess eventually if/when Lenny dies, possibly "mike" might remember he's Sonny. Although I doubt that's going to happen for a long time. Not sure if Maurice is doing something else and can't commit to Sonny or not? Getting tired of it though.

Maxie is leaving for Texas. Kirsten is still out on leave for her brain surgery, so I doubt the baby story will get solved soon.

I think Trina will find out "victor" is Spencer. I can see why GH switched actors. This kid can be a bastard and you believe it. The other kid has a sweet face and I doubt he could have pulled it off. Oh well.

So happy the wedding was beautiful.  I wish it was 81 here. lol But I understand if you're not used to warmer temps in Alaska.  As long as everyone had a great time that's all that matters.

Weddings are a happy event.

Ha, yeah I don;t know most people can stand Brooke lol. So Quinn and Carter hooked up again? Hmmm, I know she said that was the last time, but who are they kidding? But when Eric finds out, he will be so angry with Carter...I am sure he will be fired then.

Caught up on GH, kind of a boring episode...was interesting to see Britt and the new Spencer. I thought it was strange when he kept saying "father" I know the old Spencer called him that, but it doesn't suit this new older Spencer. Idk.

Yeah, only old world rich people call their dads father. lol I hope Trina figures it out and gets Ava and Nick back together. Spencer needs to back orr.

I really can't stand Gladys and I hope Sasha tells her to back off too. I think Anna might figure out who was on the roof with Peter and I hope she keeps her mouth shut and just end the whole Peter thing. I know it'll be awhile since Maxie will be away for a bit for her brain surgery.

Maurice keeps defending the whole Nixon Falls storyline but he knows most of his fans hate it. He's hinted that whenever Sonny goes back to PC he won't be happy about Carly's and jason's wedding and it won't be a happy reunion. Honestly, too damn bad. Everyone thought you were dead and you didn't even try to look yourself up on the computer, so that's what happens in real life.

Yeah, doesn't Ridge see Brook wants Steffy's job. What a bitch! I think Carter will get fired and go to work for Spencer and he and Quinn can be together and burn Brook and Eric's asses. I also hope she starts her own company with her jewelry line. Tired of everyone blaming her. 

Well, Days of our lives will be off for the next 2 weeks due to the Olympics. Honestly, I need a break. Too many annoying story lines on that soap too. lol

Yeah I saw some of Maurice's words about the storyline- I don't care anymore! This storyline be dragging....man. I am over it. I want to see the real storyline of when he gets back to town and Carly finds out about Nina knowing he was alive and keeping it a secret. Now THAT is a story lol! Let's get to it ffs!

Well, it seems Maurice said if fans are expecting a happy reunion between Sonny and Carly, it won't happen. DUH!  I'm like you over it too.

I honestly don't care if Lenny dies. I'm not invested in these people enough to care. I wonder if Phyllis will tell Nina about meeting Valentin in the hospital?  Probably in about a month she will. lol

I do like Terry, but I really want Britt to stay as chief of staff. I'm hoping Monica will support Britt since she did save Jason's life. You know GH won't go into Terry's private life as a transgender woman, so why bother to give her the COS job.

I do hope Liz tells Jason about Peter's body or maybe Finn will tell Anna. I want this story to end too so when Maxie comes back she can get her baby back.

On Bold, I really want to smack Brooke's face so badly. She's such a jealous bitch. I hope that both Carter and Quinn find love and quit Forrester's and go over to Spencer's. I bet Bill would hire them.

Enjoy your weekend. Texas will be in the triple digits next week. God help us! Stay safe too.

Too hot for me. In Colorado where my mom lives, it is also extremely hot. No thanks! We are back to our cooler more normal AK temps, so at least while they were here, we had some hot but beautiful days. 

So I really like the new pool set that GH created. It's nice to have a change of scenery and also nice to film scenes outside like with Finn and Elizabeth. And I do think she will tell Jason. They are stuck in a crazy predicament and need all the help they can get!

I think Finn tells Anna this week. Not sure what she will do? I think she should just make like she found Peter and let it go. But who knows what Anna will do?

On Bold this week, we get to meet Finn's dad. Since his face didn't look too happy last week when Steffy said she wanted to meet his family, this will probably cause problems for all of them. lol

yeah, this week, Texas temps will be over 100. This is the week, I stay inside. Hope the Texas grid holds up. you never know?

I am glad that Anna and Jason know for they are both two people that you can trust to help them and keep the secret between them all. I mean I hope Anna does the right thing by Finn! 

and Britt and Terry as co-COS's?! This will be interesting- I think Britt was upset at first but don't think she will turn down the job.

and I read that Paris may try and break up Steffie and Finn because she develops a huge crush on him- I hope this is a rumor because I swear, they can never let Steffie have a happy relationship. Like ever! 

Stay cool!- Texas definitely needs to work on their power grid issues. 

I agree about Paris and Finn. I can see it already. Now that Zende and Paris are no more and she's moved in with them. Bet it happens.

Today Ridge went over to talk to Steffy. I find it funny that he wants her to get married right away when she had a baby with Finn without being married? lol  I don't care what they do but it's just weird that he wants her married now and now he's questioning who his parents are? lol  It will suck if Finn falls for Paris. I hate when soaps break up good couples. Still want Quinn and Carter together and go work for Spencer. I want Brooke to see their relationship is not just sex. 

Okay, well Finn told Anna everything except about Liz, but Liz filled in Scotty a bit. Who's got the body? Is Peter alive or dead and someone took his body away? But who? I really hope he's not alive because I want that to be over too.

I know eventually Nina and "mike" will sleep together. Maybe GH should just let them stay in NF and never go back to PC. I'm so sick of this whol e shit story and sick of Maurice defending it. No one cares. And Maurice said whenever Sonny goes back to PC he will be very upset about Jason and Carly? Really, he said again yesteray that he doesn't care if he ever gets his memory back, so there you go!

I'm sorry bit I don't like Curtis and Portia. I wonder if Trina knows her mom had an affair with him while she was married? I don't think Trina will like that. Don't like this new Spencer. he's such a jerk to all his friends. The  more he bitches about Ava, I'm pretty sure Joss and Trina will figure out he's the stalker. And how is Ryan in the same place as Alexis? lol Com eon.

Yeah, it's hot as hell here. I'm inside all day. Can't take this heat at all.