General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, that marriage conversation between Ridge and Steffie was a bit out there...But I will like knowing more about Finn because honestly nothing about his family or his past has been told, so I am pretty curious! I don't think Finn would fall for Paris but he tends to be a flirty guy with that smile of his so I could see how she would think there may be something more.

I don't mind Portia and Curtis....she is slow to open up, so it is hard to see how their relationship could be like, but maybe it could work? and Spencer being a little twerp, well the old Spencer was like that too....so maybe he did deserve being pushed in the pool lol! 

Oh yeah, Spencer did deserve being pushed into the pool all those times. He's such a brat. This new actor is very good though. I give him that. I wonder who took Peter's body? Do you think it's Drew or someone else? I don't know how this is going to end, but hopefully by the time Maxie gets back to town and off her leave, this problem will be solved.

Yeah, Finn is a good guy, but everytime steffy asks about his parents, he has that look on his face. lol I do know he's dad will be on tomorrow's episode. Interesting to see how that goes.  Yeah, I have nothing against Steffy having her baby, but now Ridge wants to know Finn and his family better. I think we're passed that. lol

The way things sounds Sonny wants his life with Nina in NF and Carly and Jason will go on without him. I'm tired of wanting this story to end and GH is not listening.  Phyllis and Lenny are nice people, but I really don't care about them and their lives. This whole "mike" thing has gone on long enough.

If Sonny's brain is injured he might not ever get his memories back. Jason had a brain injury and never went back to the nice Jason, so this might be the way to go with Sonny. I feel like we've invested too much time in this whole thing. lol

I wonder if Steffy will have a big wedding?  Also I doubt Finn would fall for Paris, but who knows? She might get crazy and drug or get him drunk, it's a soap you never know? She's super sweet, but that can change quickly. lol

Hmmm, Drew taking Peter's body? Now that would be quite an introduction to GH for Cameron Mathison if that is the case. But yeah, it's a mystery! Finn nor Elizabeth do not deserve to go down for this. 

Ok, what the heck is with Finn and his parents. Man, I am dying to know! What about them does it make him not want to introduce them to Steffie's family???? And all this pressure about them having to get married so soon is ridiculous. Yeah, so they had a baby and did things out of order. So what? It is not 1955 here?! Come on now!!!

Well, we met Finn's dad today on Bold. There was a reveal about Finn, but I think his dad knows more and is not telling.

After Bold's episode today, they showed a pre-view of the wedding and it said a "bombshell" will be revealed. Since we haven't met Finn's mom, maybe she's related to someone in one of the families? That would be something. Finn's dad had that look again today. lol

And honestly, Brooke needs to shut her mouth. So glad Quinn had her say to Eric. What the hell? Eric was married to Donna and Brooke and Brooke doesn't thinks it's weird she's now married to his son Ridge. Talk about gross. lol

Don't know when "Drew" might be here. There has been talk about him lately, but who knows? Still no real leaks about who Cam will play?

Have a good weekend. It's super hot here. Can't stand it. School starts on Monday. I just hope the students can stay safe.

Kimberly Brown is returning to B&B and I assume she might be Finn's birth mother? I know she's been on Bold before, but I don't know her history at all. Fill me in when you can.

GH keeps making these scenes thinking "mike" Sonny might see PC, but you damn well know, it's not going to happen. Nina better tell him the truth, because I'm so damn TIRED of this whole Nixon Falls story.

The big Steffy and Finn wedding takes place on Friday. Can't wait.

I really hope Curtis fights for his marriage to Jordan. Not liking Portia these days. She's just annoying me. Her daughter found out some news that will bother her a lot.

Hope you had a good weekend. So glad this messageboard is back.

Ugh....so mad. Had a whole thing typed out yesterday and as soon as I hit send it said the forum was shut down again...so it didn't post!!! 

But yeah cant wait to see Kimberly as Finns mom Sheila who was quite the psychopath way back when. This will be good!!!

GH was good too. Chase finally knowing the truth about Willow and Michael being together but finding out the worst way possible. I like Willow but hate what she did. I hope she does feel badly.

On 8/3/2021 at 12:02 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Kimberly Brown is returning to B&B and I assume she might be Finn's birth mother? I know she's been on Bold before, but I don't know her history at all. Fill me in when you can.

GH keeps making these scenes thinking "mike" Sonny might see PC, but you damn well know, it's not going to happen. Nina better tell him the truth, because I'm so damn TIRED of this whole Nixon Falls story.

The big Steffy and Finn wedding takes place on Friday. Can't wait.

I really hope Curtis fights for his marriage to Jordan. Not liking Portia these days. She's just annoying me. Her daughter found out some news that will bother her a lot.

Hope you had a good weekend. So glad this messageboard is back.

She's crazy ass Sheila, right?😄  I read where an actor on GH died when filming a movie, he was actually riding a horse during a scene. 

8 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

She's crazy ass Sheila, right?😄  I read where an actor on GH died when filming a movie, he was actually riding a horse during a scene. 

The actor was actually on the Port Charles soap that was a spin off of General Hospital. Yeah, what a horrible accident.

Well, I only started watching Bold, so not familiar with Kimberly Brown's character, but should be exciting since she interrrupts a wedding on Friday. lol

39 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The actor was actually on the Port Charles soap that was a spin off of General Hospital. Yeah, what a horrible accident.

Well, I only started watching Bold, so not familiar with Kimberly Brown's character, but should be exciting since she interrrupts a wedding on Friday. lol

Yeah, I remember her all the way back on Y&R. She's great in that role.

17 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Yeah, I remember her all the way back on Y&R. She's great in that role.

Okay, this character Finn is marrying Steffy today and his parents came to town. His mom and dad said Finn was adopted as an infant. What I think will happen is Finn's dad must have had an affair with Kimberly's character and she is coming to LA to see her son. You know since it's a soap the truth about Finn's paternity will come out. I will be anxious to see if I'm right about the affair.

Anyway, looking forward to some drama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Charles Shannasey (Mr. Sheffield from the Nanny show ) is joining General Hospital. Possibly he comes to PC to try to get help to find Holly, who was last being held captive somewhere.

Have a good safe weekend.

Dallas will be in the 100's .

I read that. I am SOOOOO excited, I love the Nanny so can not wait to see him on GH!!!

and yeah I absolutely think that Finn's dad is his bio dad who had an affair with Sheila. 

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I read that. I am SOOOOO excited, I love the Nanny so can not wait to see him on GH!!!

and yeah I absolutely think that Finn's dad is his bio dad who had an affair with Sheila. 

I knew you would agree with me about Finn's dad and Sheila. He looks too worried for just her to be his mom and him not being involved. Besides I think picking Ted King as Finn's dad was perfect because they do look alike. The wedding was corny but nice. All weddings should be like that as well as marriages. lol but then life happens. they are both rich, so money problems won't be one of their every day problems, but his mom and possibly his dad having an affiair her we go!

Yeah, charles was on Days of our lives for years in the 80's and would make guest appearances, but if he comes on GH to find Holly that would be good because we know she's alive and well and being help captive.

It's so damn hot here. Can't stand Texas summers. Stay well and have a good weekend.

Yeah its all over social media and I am just glad that the rumor has finally been laid to rest and confirmed! However fans are already bitching about how Cameron is so much older than Drew is supposed to be. Oh come on, give the guy a chance! Geez!

And I am so excited for Bold this week now that Sheila has revealed herself!!!

I wish Billy Miller could have come back but sometimes GH doesn't treat their actors good so I don't blame him for not coming back.

Yeah, I saw some scenes of Bold and not sure if it's from years ago or now, but Sheila is throwing shit around the house. lol I hope she gets to Brooke. Can't stand that woman. I do hope we're right about Finn's dad and Sheila being his parents.

Days comes back today. Can't wait to see what happens as they left some cliff hangers before the Olympics began.

Yeah, it would have been nice for Billy Miller to come back but he and GH burned bridges or something, because I just don't think he is coming back. But Cameron is going do his first on air date on Monday the 16th. So, this will be interesting! I wonder too how he and Sam will be? I can't even imagine them together now!

K I wonder who the person is who killed Hayden's mom. I guess it'll involve Drew and maybe Hayden too. another mystery coming to PC.

Maurice Bernard is talking about how when Sonny comes back to PC he won't be happy because he'll feel betrayed by jason and Carly. I was like you lost your memory and they did everything to try to find you. Sonny will be pissed? I think Carly should be the one feeling betrayed. If GH makes "mike" and Nina have sex I will puke. lol

Well, I love that Bold is showing how crazy this Sheila was. What I want to know is did she go to jail and how did she get out? Now Finn will see how tough Steffy is and protective of her family, so he better think twice about accepting Sheila as his mother. Just because someone gave birth to you doesn't mean you are to automatically accept them and love them. come on!

So glad Nick finally realized his little brat Spencer is the stalker. I really dislike this kid so much. lol

I think Drew is the killer, the body type looked tall and lean and Cameron is just that. Why he would do it, not sure but it makes perfect sense to "show his body" and not his face and then this Monday he is on! The timing is too perfect, if it not him I will be shocked.

and I am really glad that Nicholas knows that his son is the stalker. Its crazy that such a little brat would be the end to Ava's marriage to his father.

Yeah Sheila was very cray-cray, she has done so much over the years....I need to watch some more YT clips of her lol.

Well, that would suck if they made Drew a killer. Why?

Well, I liked seeing the flashbacks, so I kind of know a little about Sheila and know she's up to no good. lol

Yeah, Spencer's party might be big trouble. I have a bad feeling that something might happen that won't be Spencer's fault nor what Nick will want for his son. I do hope no one gets killed. There's too much stuff going on in PC right now especially with that Novak guy stalking around. 

Honestly, I just don't know why "mike" Sonny hasn't gotten anymore memories yet. Him and Nina are getting too close and I don't like it. When/if Sonny comes back to PC things will be very different and if he doesn't like it, he should have tried harder to find out who he is. Nina is playing with fire and will be a wanted woman once the whole thing gets out, which is taking too damn long. What the hell is Maurice doing that is more important than GH?

Yup, I had heard that. She is very lucky to get a lead role. Good for her! I don't miss her on Bold though lol...

So I read too that Charles S. may be playing Victor Cassadine! He starts on GH in September...its just a rumor but they have mentioned Victor more recently, so possibly?! 

Oh and Steve Burton has Covid. He went on Twitter saying how he has to cancel his event with Brad because he got exposed at work. 1st test was negative and 2nd one positive.  He said he has no symptoms, so thats good at least. But yeah Nancy wants their union to make all the actors get vaccinated and I agree. When you are working without masks that close to someone, well come on now! 

I hope Steve was fully vaccinated since even if you get covid it's not supposed to be so bad, but who knows? Doctors keep saying the next variant will be badder than delta and might get fully vaccinated people sick again. Will it ever end?

Yeah, don't miss Zoe on Bold either.  Do you think Finn really sent his mother a "heart" in a text? I wasn't sure if she was seeing things or not? Well, I read Finn will do something and Paris will be keeping his secret. If he lets that crazy Sheila see Hayes and Steffy find out that's the end of their marriage. Anyway, guess we'll find out what Finn is keeping from Steffy this week.

Well, Victor supposedly died, but then again, lol, it's a soap. Does anyone really die? If Charles is playing Victor guess the Cassadines will be rising again to cause trouble. Maybe he's the one who killed Hayden's mother? or though why? You never know? Those Cassadines are all nuts.

Have a good weekend.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope Steve was fully vaccinated since even if you get covid it's not supposed to be so bad, but who knows? Doctors keep saying the next variant will be badder than delta and might get fully vaccinated people sick again. Will it ever end?

Yeah, don't miss Zoe on Bold either.  Do you think Finn really sent his mother a "heart" in a text? I wasn't sure if she was seeing things or not? Well, I read Finn will do something and Paris will be keeping his secret. If he lets that crazy Sheila see Hayes and Steffy find out that's the end of their marriage. Anyway, guess we'll find out what Finn is keeping from Steffy this week.

Well, Victor supposedly died, but then again, lol, it's a soap. Does anyone really die? If Charles is playing Victor guess the Cassadines will be rising again to cause trouble. Maybe he's the one who killed Hayden's mother? or though why? You never know? Those Cassadines are all nuts.

Have a good weekend.

PS. I knew Lenny was going to die once Phyllis left him. Will this make Nina and"mike" go all the way? lol God help me.