General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Glad to hear that. It has to be scary to feel the ground move under you.  

Most of them are so small I don't feel them, but there has been some where I am frozen in fear. Because it feels like it goes on forever and some start off small before more stronger violent shaking begins...oh and you can hear it coming! That is also the worst part. It sounds like a train is coming. Scary. :nervous:

This Drew coming back will be very interesting. And speaking of Sam, she and Dante do have chemistry but GH still pushes them too hard. Just let their relationship naturally flow, you know??

And if Quinn and Carter go public, you know how Brooke will react. Oh man. But then if Sheila does something crazy, her focus will be on Sheila! 

I can only imagine. The earth is warning us humans we aren't always in control.

Well, finally Sam heard Drew. Wonder what trouble he's in now?

Yeah, after yesterday, I agree Dante and Sam do have some chemistry. I wonder where Drew has been all this time.

Well, not sure how Quinn, Carter and Eric will go now, since Eric said he wants her back? lol

Finn is going to ruin his relationship with Steffy and Hayes if he lets his crazy mother in. Maybe Finn should google her and see how crazy she is? lol

The only thing is if Quinn does stay with Eric, I would love for Brooke to get all upset. I can't stand that woman.

Not sure how this is going to work because Quinn and Carter will realize they love each other later this week.

And Jax trying to trap Carly. Not cool dude at all.

No, I mean Jax and Carly need to be honest with each other....but I DO get where he is coming from. Carly is now front and center as a mob boss and yeah if my daughter was already approached by some rando, then I would be very very concerned too. It is his right as her father. 

Ok, so who the heck is this weird young nurse listening to people talk in the hospital. Did she blow up Ava's car?? Does Spencer know about this girl?? I don't think so but now I don't know. 

and on Bold, Finn needs to be careful because he does have a kind heart and I get that he wants to know his birth mom, but yeah he needs to do some research too. Because Steffie will flip if she finds out that Finn is lying about anything to do with Sheila!

and Quinn, don't go back to Eric. Just don't....

I agree Quinn should stay with Carter. Yesterday's episode with them was amazing. They love each other, but Carter is willing to give Quinn up. I hope this works out, but if Quinn did go back to Eric it would piss Brooke off and I would love to hear Eric tell her to mind her own business. lol

Yeah, I get where Jax is coming from too, but he's no saint. He's a corporate rader of companies, but lately I don't know what his business is?

Yeah, if Spencer is paying this nurse to go crazy on Ava, then he is crazy too. I'm wondering if she's linked to Dawn or Day or working for Ryan? God I hope she's not related to Ryan? you never know? But honestly, Spencer lied to everyone's face about him being the stalker. You know it'll come out soon enough.

Wow! So far Cam is a bad ass Drew. I hope he gets back to PC soon. Glad Sam told Curtis. I had forgotten that Drew and Curtis were friends. Guess eventually he'll get back home.

I'm wondering who the big boss is? I heard Charles S might be Victor Cassidine, but also could be Stavoros who's Nick's dad. He should be dead, but it's GH, so you never know?

I know awhile ago Cassandra escaped from jail and got into a limo and the person in the limo was a man and had the Cassidine ring, so I bet another Cassidine is on his way.  

Jason and Carly need to get married asap before the other families try to take her out. And meanwhile Sonny is in his own little world and Nina is sitting on a very BIG secret. I hope this ends soon. I just can't stand when they show Nina and "mike"

Oh yeah, Jack is Finn's real dad. Next week's tv grid all but said it.  And Finn will do something that will make Steffy see RED!

Because of President Biden talking today, I missed the last 5 minutes of Bold and the first half hour of GH, which I will watch later tonight.

Maxie is back and in for a big surprise, but I'm sure Nina will put a stop to it.

Carly and jason's wedding is September 7, so I guess we will be waiting until then for Sonny to know who he is? My God.

Now with Steve having covid will that push back the wedding date?

Have a good weekend.

I knew it...I knew he had to be Finn's dad. It was SO obvious lol....

and about the wedding date, Carly did set it for like a month from now so yeah Jason should be good to go mid Sept!

So that young gal was Spencer's gf? I felt bad for Trina....and what a dick for not telling her. Guys I tell ya!

Edited by marlingrl03

That g/f of Spencer is a psycho for sure. I hope someone quickly finds out that Spencer did the stalking before that girl set fire to Ava's car. I don't want this to go on forever!

The date for the Jason and Carly's wedding is Sept. 17. It's a Friday, of course. Well, yesterday's episode "mike" Sonny remember Carly in her wedding dress, so let's see where that goes?

I liked Marty and Anna together. They do have chemistry, but what about Val? lol

well, that was fast Maxie is back and in Nixon Falls. I would be shocked if you saw Sonny and busted Nina. Let's see how long that takes.

I do feel bad for Trina, but Spencer is a brat and Trina deserves better. If Spencer does go for Trina, she'll probably be good for him and change his bad ways. That's what GH women do for the bad boys. lol

Wait until you see what Finn lets Sheila do this week, because the crazy bitch is blackmailing Jack.

Also Eric will put both Ridge and Brooke in their places over Quinn. Can't wait for this week.

Have a good weekend.

So some people online are calling Spencer's new gf Nelle 2.0....well something like that. And you know what? She does remind me of Nelle which is not good!!! 

And then Chase. Come on Chase. Grow some balls and confront Willow already. You playing these little games and holding this all in is not good for you.

And loved seeing Maxie! Now if she can just see Sonny so we can end this God forsaken Nixon Falls storyline!

I would be very shocked if Maxie saw Sonny. I've given up any hope of anyone seeing "mike" Sonny until either Carly's wedding to Jason or way after they are married.  Honestly, when "mike" and Nina are on the screen I find something else to do.

Well, I know throughout the GH years with their younger set there was always a "bitch" in the group. she usually leaves or dies. My mom filled me in on it. lol I mean setting Ava's car on fire is truly insane. I hope Spencer gets a brain or she will probably turn on him and his group of friends.

Bold is going to be heating up this week. With Quinn back with Eric and Sheila blackmailing Jack into telling Finn to allow her to see Hayes.

I don't know how long Sheila was on years ago, but I hope she's not on long now. I really hope she doesn't try to kidnap Hayes either. I hate kidnapping storylines.

What the hell?!! I truly truly though Peter was DEAD! Come on now! He is already back....for the love of God. I should have figured as much when they could not find his body, but still. I was hoping that someone else had taken the body and not the fact that Peter was alive! Oy.

and Eric and a little blue pill huh?! LOL. Poor Quinn- I don't know how she can go from Carter to Eric. I mean I know she loves him, well both in their own way....but still. Carter is all man baby! :lol:

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

What the hell?!! I truly truly though Peter was DEAD! Come on now! He is already back....for the love of God. I should have figured as much when they could not find his body, but still. I was hoping that someone else had taken the body and not the fact that Peter was alive! Oy.

and Eric and a little blue pill huh?! LOL. Poor Quinn- I don't know how she can go from Carter to Eric. I mean I know she loves him, well both in their own way....but still. Carter is all man baby! :lol:

I Know. I think Eric might need some surgery for his problem. I know Quinn will again be tempted by Carter now for sure. And Sheila is going to do something stupid and deadly for sure.

I know the actor that plays Peter says he is getting horrible instagram messages from fans.  He put how he's an actor doing a roll and he's not like Peter. I mean some fans get crazy.

Wait until you see today's episode. I want to see what Peter will say to Nina and how she will get out of knowing Sonny isn't dead and living there with no memory. 

I'm also wondering if Holly is in prison like Drew is? 

Anyway, things are getting crazy now. I wonder if putting Peter in the freezer helped kick start his heart and stop his head wound? Who knows? It's a soap. lol

Are there surgeries for Eric's little problem? All I know for treatment is that blue pill, but who knows? And Sheila, ha yeah....no way will she leave quietly. The shit will hit the fan one way or another!!!

I do feel bad for Wes, the actor who plays Peter....I mean, I was not happy to see him alive BUT, I did love the scene between him and Nin now that she has been caught red handed with Sonny/Mike. I may get into his character again just to see this play out...

Oh, and sooooo relieved too that Willow finally fessed up to Chase. Poor guy.

Some fans get crazy over characters on soaps and tv shows too.  You have to realize like he said he's an actor, so it's a role. But he seems to be handling it right.

Well, I think there's surgery but who the hell knows?  At least he and Quinn talked it out. I was honestly thinking maybe she could be with Eric but have sex with Carter. lol I know that's not right. Anyway, Carter told that bitch Brooke and Ridge about Eric loving and taking Quinn back. they both left to "talk some sense into Eric" Brooke said. Anyway, Eric will tell them where to go!

Well, I also read that Steffy will come home early and see Sheila with the baby. His dad should just fess up and tell Finn he's his dad and Sheila won't have leverage, but he won't.  Jack is going to ruin Steffy and Finn's marriage before it begins.

Well, serves Nina right for keeping this secret. God help Maxie and her baby. So glad Chase and Willow talked things out, so they're moving on.

Honestly, I don't see how a judge can say Edward would have changed his will for Jimmy Lee by a piece of paper. Nothing was finalized or put in his will. I don't see how Austin can get any money or stock by that piece of paper. Edward could have changed his mind again. I guess we'll see since it's GH. I don't like this new character Roger is stuck with. I liked him better as Franco.

So far Cam is good as Drew. I really hope he escapes soon.

Really hating Spence and Essmi. Now they are going to college to mess with Cam, Joss and Trina? What a bitch. Since Laura is gone on vaction for awhile I guess Spencer will have his secret until she comes back. whenever that will be?

Yeah, Wes must be used to hearing all the backlash lol, he probably just has to let it roll right off his back. 

and yeah wow, I heard that Steffy catches Sheila with the baby, I just hope she doesn't divorce Finn from this because he was really forced into it. I swear she never can have a happy relationship. and if Eric can't perform even with meds, Quinn should be allowed to be able to be free with someone else for sex. But with Carter, that is hard cause she actually loves him.

Wow, GH is getting good with this Peter and Nina business. Very dramatic!!! and I do not like Spencer's girlfriend, totally a Nelle wannabe....who can act all sugary sweet and then turn around and set your freakin car on fire! 

Yeah, Peter and Nina is ramping up and finally "mike" is getting wind of what might be going on. I was hoping Peter would hit Sonny over the head and maybe he'll get his memory back. lol

well, I loved today's Bold, Eric told Brooke and Ridge where to go and mind their own business. He told them to leave the house. lol it was great.

I read on yahoo.com that Ingo (jax) is talking crap about vaccines and Nancy (Alexis) says the actors have to do scenes with actors who won't wear masks and aren't vaccinated. I heard Ingo is getting a lot of fans calling for his fireing. lol I don't understand if he's against vaccines? He's a moron if he is.

Glad Chase is making peace with Willow and hopefully get back to being friends with Michael. 

I know Jason and Carly's wedding day is going to be a bang! lol I hope not literally.

I saw a pic of Sasha with her baby, of course looking absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to her. :)

I saw a preview of Bold where Steffie slaps Sheila. Ha! I am sure Sheila is used to being slapped, for it happens so often with her lol. I feel badly for Finn though and his dad should have known better. Once you give in to Sheila, she will always ask for more. You can't trust her worth a darn.

and Ingo, yeah he is totally anti-vaxx and I did read some of his comments. Makes me sad. When actors work that close together on set, you have the right to feel safe and that means being vaccinated. End of story.

I know it sucks that Ingo doesn't realize how bad this virus is and everyone needs to get vaccinated for themselves and their friends and families. He has worked with tons of actors on GH. Steve Burton is vaccinated and got covid. He and the jacket are doing an improv show here in Dallas on 9/11. Not going to any little clubs right now, but would have loved to meet them. Oh well.

Yeah, saw Steffy slap Sheila. That was awesome! Finn is torn now. I can see it in his face. This is going to fuck up their marriage for sure.

Just heard Paul Stanley of KISS got covid. KISS has been touring and he is fully vaccinated, but covid doesn't care. Hope he is okay along with the other members by Oct. 1. They are coming to Fort Worth. I wish all the bands and venues would make fans show proof of vaccination, but I doubt Dallas cares. The numbers are way up and yet Abbott does nothing. All he cares about is not forcing anyone to wear a mask.

Peter is even worse than he was before his "death". I bet putting him in the freezer helped heal him. Damn it. I do hope Leisel and Nina kill him for good this time. What a bastard! At least "mike" gets the feeling he's not a good guy. And Spencer's g/f is as nuts as Ryan and I think Ryan knows that. Even his nurse told Alexis she is bad news. Here we go: you are right she is Nelle 2.0

Have a good weekend. Stay safe.

So I guess Ingo is not the only GH actor not vaccinated....Nancy said on Twitter that several of her cast mates were not. Yikes! I am telling you I would refuse to do a scene up close with any unvaxxed actor, or else it would have to be 6 feet apart like how they were filming on Y&R when this whole pandemic started. Ingo needs to tone down his language, he is calling fans bigots which is not ok! Dang!

Yeah, Covid is spreading all over the damn place. Even half of Kid Rocks band has it. Like, Delta is not playing around. And I live in Anchorage, the largest city in Alaska and today we have NO ICU beds available. And the mayor is a Trumpster as well as our governor and refuses to issue mandates. You and I have assholes as governors who don't care how Covid is spreading and overwhelming our healthcare capacity. It's disgusting! I stayed home all weekend. I was like, no gonna hunker down. So it was nice. Relaxing and peaceful. :)

So Bold was spicy! Man when Steffy gets mad, watch out..fans were like Emmy scene right there! Ha, probably. 

And I really hope they don't have Carly and Jason hook up, yuck...they are like good friends, leave it at that.