General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

15 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was so upset when OLTL was cancelled :( it's good to see Michael Easton though! yeah Chad is totally handsome ( and older than i thought so i don't feel that bad :P ) 

Yeah, I love Michael Easton.

Sam agreed to see someone about her anxiety. My soap paper said she would have a health crisis. I can't imagine what it will be other than a mental issue because of her panic attacks and rage.

Curtis and Monica working together so cute.

On DOOL everyone drank something with this new drug Halo spiked in it. So stupid. They are looking for Demos and there he is right there in the same room disguised in a beard and glasses. lol What a dummy Hope and Rafe are. Now everyone is high. From what they say on Days this Halo drug is very addictive, so everyone will have to go to rehab now. lol Only Eric was okay because he drank cider and not champagne. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I love Michael Easton.

Sam agreed to see someone about her anxiety. My soap paper said she would have a health crisis. I can't imagine what it will be other than a mental issue because of her panic attacks and rage.

Curtis and Monica working together so cute.

On DOOL everyone drank something with this new drug Halo spiked in it. So stupid. They are looking for Demos and there he is right there in the same room disguised in a beard and glasses. lol What a dummy Hope and Rafe are. Now everyone is high. From what they say on Days this Halo drug is very addictive, so everyone will have to go to rehab now. lol Only Eric was okay because he drank cider and not champagne. lol

wasn't ME on DOOL at one point? i vaguely recall he was...

*sigh* of course Sam will have a health crisis. while Elizabeth offers to "help" Jason with the kids, i can see it now. sorry i am so not an Elizabeth fan. they are like crazy when it comes to her character, she can do this horrible awful things and yet most people think she's such a goody goody. and she always comes out fine, no punishment. they even gave her dead kid back to her so she and Jason will have this ongoing connection. not that i like it when they kill kids off on soaps, it is very extreme IMO. and it seems lately that every kid that dies does it so they can "save" another kid. like BJ who died so Maxi could have a new heart. ok sorry rant over! i'm a little hyper today! can you get high off 409 fumes?? :P 

Omg, did you guys here about Steve Burton?? If its true....I am like WTF? :max: Are there going to be be 2 Jason's?? They better not fire Billy, that would be stone-cold. Pun intended!

I just dont know what to think. Steve is too wishy washy! He has been on two soaps and left both of them....seriously what are they thinking????

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2017/06/27/steve-burton-returns-to-general-hospital

Edited by marlingrl03

41 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Omg, did you guys here about Steve Burton?? If its true....I am like WTF? :max: Are there gong to be be 2 Jason's?? They better not fire Billy, that would be stone-cold. Pun intended!

I just dont know what to think. Steve is too wishy washy! He has been on two soaps and left both of them....seriously what are they thinking????

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2017/06/27/steve-burton-returns-to-general-hospital

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! if they do a thing like they did with all the back and forth Romans o DOOL i am OUT. or if they do let Sam stay with Billy/Jason, he's much better for her and they have a kid now. *weeping* :P

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so in researching more of this Steve Burton returning rumor i found out 

Reveal hidden contents

Rebecca Budig is leaving!!!! 

http://tvline.com/2017/06/27/steve-burton-returning-general-hospital-jason-gh/

Okay, I always liked Steve Burton, but I do love Billy Miller as Jason now.

Steve left GH because he was moving his family to Nashville, TN. Steve and Melissa Reeves who are Steve's good friends live there too.

Anyway, then The Young and the Restless said if Steve wanted to join their show, they would allow him to film his scenes a few days a week and then he could go home to Nashville. Also GH's previous producer went to TYATR and Steve liked working with her.

Anyway, I read in my soap papers that Steve wanted to leave the soap to go back to Nashville and spend time with his family and friends and do music with port Chuck.

Now he's coming back to GH? Okay they did the same thing to Drake Hogestan on DOOL when he was supposed to replace the original Roman and then the original Roman came back to the show, so Drake was another character.

Honestly, if Steve comes back as another character that would be good, but I bet his coming back as Jason. Then who the hell will Billy be? someone Helena brainwashed to think he was Jason and maybe he is Jason's brother. I want Billy to stay with GH and be a front character. I want GH to bring back Valentin and Nicholas. Those characters are very much missed and I think needed on GH.

Oh well, I do complain a lot, but I will continue to watch GH. I know Billy just signed a new contract, so I really want him to stay.

Joss needs to go visit her dad in Australia. She's being annoying and now that Carly and Sonny are together, of course, she doesn't like it. Since it's the summer time, usually GH has someone running away from home. I guess it'll be Joss and that boy Oscar, since they are both so unhappy with their lives. lol

Spencer is such a delight to have back on GH. charlotte and Olivia were so cute today. I love Olivia. Being from Brooklyn and having an Italian family, I love her stories.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, I always liked Steve Burton, but I do love Billy Miller as Jason now.

Steve left GH because he was moving his family to Nashville, TN. Steve and Melissa Reeves who are Steve's good friends live there too.

Anyway, then The Young and the Restless said if Steve wanted to join their show, they would allow him to film his scenes a few days a week and then he could go home to Nashville. Also GH's previous producer went to TYATR and Steve liked working with her.

Anyway, I read in my soap papers that Steve wanted to leave the soap to go back to Nashville and spend time with his family and friends and do music with port Chuck.

Now he's coming back to GH? Okay they did the same thing to Drake Hogestan on DOOL when he was supposed to replace the original Roman and then the original Roman came back to the show, so Drake was another character.

Honestly, if Steve comes back as another character that would be good, but I bet his coming back as Jason. Then who the hell will Billy be? someone Helena brainwashed to think he was Jason and maybe he is Jason's brother. I want Billy to stay with GH and be a front character. I want GH to bring back Valentin and Nicholas. Those characters are very much missed and I think needed on GH.

Oh well, I do complain a lot, but I will continue to watch GH. I know Billy just signed a new contract, so I really want him to stay.

Joss needs to go visit her dad in Australia. She's being annoying and now that Carly and Sonny are together, of course, she doesn't like it. Since it's the summer time, usually GH has someone running away from home. I guess it'll be Joss and that boy Oscar, since they are both so unhappy with their lives. lol

Spencer is such a delight to have back on GH. charlotte and Olivia were so cute today. I love Olivia. Being from Brooklyn and having an Italian family, I love her stories.

i agree with all this especially about Joss going to Australia!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

just kill me now :facepalm: i KNEW from the minute SB was sacked from Y&R he'd be back at GH...

I'm just....ugh. He is gonna reel me back in I bet and then 6 months down the road he is gonna claim needing family time or whatever and then split again. Just you see! <_<

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm just....ugh. He is gonna reel me back in I bet and then 6 months down the road he is gonna claim needing family time or whatever and then split again. Just you see! <_<

i LOVE Billy and they better not screw him over! i loved SB as Jason but IMO Billy needs to stay. i prefer Billy's Jason. ha! maybe SB will get with Liz and then Sam can stay with Billy whatever they do with that :P

so after kinda recovering from the Steve Burton news, today's epi was pretty good. i LOVE Spencer! if i had a kid i'd want him to be like Spencer, even though he went to Sonny to try and get Valentin disposed of mobster style! on the other hand Josselyn is soooo annoying. i just know she is plotting to separate Sonny and Carly.

Ava is going to sign those papers giving up custody, and when she recovers and gets the miracle plastic surgery that makes her good as new she will decide to get Avery back again.

Julian is soooooo handsome *swoon* and he was so kind to sis Ava getting her to eat when she didn't want to.

i am really loving Laura being back and she and Spencer are so cute together!

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so after kinda recovering from the Steve Burton news, today's epi was pretty good. i LOVE Spencer! if i had a kid i'd want him to be like Spencer, even though he went to Sonny to try and get Valentin disposed of mobster style! on the other hand Josselyn is soooo annoying. i just know she is plotting to separate Sonny and Carly.

Ava is going to sign those papers giving up custody, and when she recovers and gets the miracle plastic surgery that makes her good as new she will decide to get Avery back again.

Julian is soooooo handsome *swoon* and he was so kind to sis Ava getting her to eat when she didn't want to.

i am really loving Laura being back and she and Spencer are so cute together!

I have always loved Spencer/Sonny scenes...those two are so effortless together in their scenes. :heart:

And Josselyn, girl just shut up! :lol: Man if I ever talked to my mom like that I would have been knocked in the head with a spoon. That girl is so rude! 

16 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I have always loved Spencer/Sonny scenes...those two are so effortless together in their scenes. :heart:

And Josselyn, girl just shut up! :lol: Man if I ever talked to my mom like that I would have been knocked in the head with a spoon. That girl is so rude! 

oh and today was even cuter with Sonny and Spencer! and Sonny and Carly together...i love it but i know Joss will find a way to mess that up. and i agree...she needs to shut up! i never would have talked like talk to my mom just out of respect :facepalm:

so even if Valentin "dies" Charlotte would get Wyndemere? that would be funny seeing Lulu and Dante in that big old mansion! poor Spencer, i have a feeling he will not react well to not being rich!

i missed the part where Nina finds out Nathan is ManLanders, do you know how that played out? :) 

Ha Ha The scenes with Nell and Michael I sped up today. No chemistry. I love the character of Michael, but he's never really had someone to love that really fits well with him.

Anyway, Anna and Andre dancing to disco music was awesome!  She did some movies from the movie "Staying Alive" Just amazing. I do like Andre and Anna together. They do have chemistry.

Can't wait for Ned and Olivia's wedding. I'm sure nothing will go totally smooth. But that's the fun of GH's weddings!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, marlingrl03 said:

It's official. 

Can she stay there forever? Maybe she can take Amy too lol! :lol:

lol yeah I know. Everyone year Joss would go to Australia with Jax. Now that Sonny and Carly are back together, she has to stay and make trouble for them.

Yeah, the whole Amy storyline is just not working. I can't wait for Maxie to come back and she and Nathan can have a real storyline.

If Steve Burton comes back as Jason, I want Billy Miller to be his twin brother. I want Billy to stay and be an important part of GH. He's so good and has great chemistry with Sam and Sonny. Guess we will find out soon enough.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! if they do a thing like they did with all the back and forth Romans o DOOL i am OUT. or if they do let Sam stay with Billy/Jason, he's much better for her and they have a kid now. *weeping* :P

I know that whole Roman thing was stupid. I hate when the original actors who play important parts, leave and then they are replaced by an actor who is just as good and then they decide to come back and rock the boat.  If they never replaced Jason, I would be happy for Steve to come back, but I've come to really like Billy Miller and would hate to see him leave or be put on the back burner.

I bet Jake will be totally confused yet again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

lol yeah I know. Everyone year Joss would go to Australia with Jax. Now that Sonny and Carly are back together, she has to stay and make trouble for them.

Yeah, the whole Amy storyline is just not working. I can't wait for Maxie to come back and she and Nathan can have a real storyline.

If Steve Burton comes back as Jason, I want Billy Miller to be his twin brother. I want Billy to stay and be an important part of GH. He's so good and has great chemistry with Sam and Sonny. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Maxie is back the week of 7/24! Cant come soon enough! 

ok GH for today fri 6-30-17. a lot of good stuff. like i said Olivia in that pretty red dress...she is going to make a beautiful bride IF the wedding goes through. Michael and Belle in bed after their first romp were cute....if GH is going to have Michael without his shirt on this summer i will have no complaints! *swoon* Lulu and Dillon...so cute. very nice work. especially Lulu...she has come so far as a young actress IMO. anyone catch what Anna said when Andre brought up disco dancing? something like oh i have known to do some back in the day! that was so funny as she was in the sequel to Saturday Night Fever, Staying Alive! funny :)

then Curtis incognito as the computer geek. i swear i thought he was gonna go all Urkel! nice work thoguand Dr. O is caught...but will she wriggle out of it as she most always done?

and the end of the show...Nina on the phone, sure it's Valentin or Valentin related. i am sure next week will be messed up because of the holiday. no biggie...it's 4th of July! :)

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Maxie is back the week of 7/24! Cant come soon enough! 

yay! can't wait to see her reaction to Amy making Nathan into ManLanders! :) 

Spoilers :)

Sam's health deteriorates

Sam deceives Jason

Sonny confides in Jason

Curtis persuades Jordan to give them another chance

Jordan acts selflessly to help another

Andre seeks solace from Anna

Valentin reaches out to Nina

Nina suspects there's more going on than meets the eye

Olivia jumps to the wrong conclusion

Monica emerges the hero

Carly tries to rein in her rebellious daughter

Ned and Olivia's wedding hits a few snags

Michael tries to give Nelle a heads-up

General Hospital will air rebroadcasts of the March 6 and March 7 episodes on July 3 and 4, respectively

A sneak peek at next week

Dante and Charlotte bond

Finn retreats

Sam lashes out at her father

Felicia offers Bobbie some advice

A devastated Nathan takes action

Down the road previews

Lives are rocked when a familiar face surfaces

Hayden reaches a turning point

A new doctor checks in

Maxie returns home

it sucks we have to have TWO day of reruns! some of these spoilers make me nervous :nervous:

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Spoilers :)

Sam's health deteriorates

Sam deceives Jason

Sonny confides in Jason

Curtis persuades Jordan to give them another chance

Jordan acts selflessly to help another

Andre seeks solace from Anna

Valentin reaches out to Nina

Nina suspects there's more going on than meets the eye

Olivia jumps to the wrong conclusion

Monica emerges the hero

Carly tries to rein in her rebellious daughter

Ned and Olivia's wedding hits a few snags

Michael tries to give Nelle a heads-up

General Hospital will air rebroadcasts of the March 6 and March 7 episodes on July 3 and 4, respectively

A sneak peek at next week

Dante and Charlotte bond

Finn retreats

Sam lashes out at her father

Felicia offers Bobbie some advice

A devastated Nathan takes action

Down the road previews

Lives are rocked when a familiar face surfaces

Hayden reaches a turning point

A new doctor checks in

Maxie returns home

it sucks we have to have TWO day of reruns! some of these spoilers make me nervous :nervous:

The new doctor is the actor who played Max on OLTL. His wife Cassie is returning to DOOL after her cancer remission.

I hope Valentin comes back soon. I do love him and Nina together.

Of course, with Nell coming to the wedding with Michael and Olivia inviting Carly and Sonny, shits going to hit the fan.

Love to see Felicia again. I wish she and Mac would be together on the show. I hate when GH puts the older characters on the back burner. When Maxie comes back, she needs to talk to her mom.

I don't know what's wrong with Sam, unless she was poisoned or something?

Wonder when Steve Burton will return? Will he be Jason or another character? I just hope Billy Miller stays on the show too.

• Like 1

yeah i figured it was going to be James DePaiva when i heard he was coming back and when saw a new dr is coming to GH. 

Cassie had cancer?? oh my goodness, i hope she's going to be okay. i know their son was born deaf but he got the cochlear implant which is so cool. 

i am sure the spoiler about "lives are rocked when a familiar face resurfaces" is referring to SB. since it's a done deal i have to accept it but they better not let Billy go!

what do we think a devastated Nathan takes action mean??

i love seeing that Dante and Charlotte bond. the one thing that really makes me mad about Valentin is his refusal to let Lulu have a bigger part in Charlotte's life. hopefully this time apart from Valentin will have Charlotte appreciate her new family.

always loved Felicia. it made me mad that they made Georgie her and Frisco's kid. she should have been Mac and Felicia's. not that their is a point anymore since Georgie got killed. so sad :(

if they make SB Jason and Sam is acting weird... i mean, they could have had her having flashbacks and sensing he was going to return. and that making her act so bizarrely! 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose