General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

20 hours ago, Toxic34To said:

I actually thought the supernatural aspect really livened things up, made the show stand on its own. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of what shows like AHS have done,.

Oh I'm a huge horror fan. I just lost interest being it was on during the night and I had other soaps to watch.

Well, days  of our lives had a story line 25 years ago when Marlena was possessed by the devil. It seems Days is re-visited this plot again. The devil is back and has taken over a 96 year old man named Doug and he wants Marlena to let him possess her again. Not sure how this will go. The devil was torturing Doug today. lol 

Yeah, been watching AHS from the beginning. Love Creepshow too. Anything horror always has my interest. Can't wait for the new Halloween Kills.

Well, on GH Sonny finally remembered who he is and he is home! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, on GH Sonny finally remembered who he is and he is home! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

Oh my goodness, I was SO hoping that Sonny was going to walk in on Carly and Jason...I kept waiting and waiting and then the show ended. Man, was I disappointed lol. I know I am impatient and maybe today the reveal will happen. But I can't wait any longer.....this is killing me. 

I feel badly for Maxie, now she has to live in fear again. But I don't think she will shoot to kill like Valentin said he was going to do if he saw Peter first.

I know I thought Sonny would too, but being it was almost time to end, I figured they would make us wait another day. This is a big dilemma now with Sonny back. I feel bad for all of them. Not sure what's going to happen now?

Damn it Anna made the wrong decision again regarding Peter. This is taking too long too.

And on Bold now the other Logan sister is up in Eric's face. God! The 3 of them are all damn annoying.

I don't know how long this secret between Eric, Quinn and Carter will stay hidden. Someone will find out for sure. I know Eric wants Quinn to be happy, but this is crazy. There are things that can help Eric and honestly, he can please Quinn. lol

Okay 25 years ago on Days of our Lives, Marlena, a long time character was possessed by the devil. I kid you not. She had glowing eyes and flooded up off her bed and set a church on fire and did other terrible things. Well, she's possessed again. The devil came back for her. lol Her husband John had to do an exorcisim back then, but he was an ex Priest. Not sure how long this will go without anyone knowing Marlena's not herself. lol Guess story lines are few and far between these days.

look for Sheila to be back again on Friday and I really hope Steffy and Finn throw her out.

Anna was once a spy? Well damn, she sure is rusty! How many times has Anna let Peter fool her? I mean, come on now! She should have at least shot him in the leg, so he couldn't run away as fast. Think lady think!

But, at least GH did not make us wait till Friday for him to reveal himself. I will be interested to see what Carly, Sonny and Jason do. I don't see Sonny giving up his power to Carly now that he is back.

and yeah the triangle between Carter, Eric and Quinn is a sticky one. Quinn can never keep a secret lol, so already too many people know!

I'm glad Sonny is back, but the whole story isn't out yet.  Nina will have to tell her story to Carly before long. Yeah, Anna was a double agent back on GH in the 80's when she was involved with Robert. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking? I would have shot Peter in the head and gotten it done. you know he's not dead yet. Damn him.

Well, Katie is still hounding Eric and will probably figure out what his problem is.  If Eric doesn't get help for his problem, I can't see how he and Quinn can stay married. Too many nosy family members just won't let up. Now Ridge has hired Justin to spy on Quinn. This secret will be out in no time and Eric will have to tell everyone what he's decided. 

Yeah no, there is a whole story to tell and I can not wait to see how it plays out. Especially when Carly finds out Nina fell in love with Sonny and purposely kept quiet- oh em gee!!! But I loved the reunion scenes between Sonny and his kids....especially the ones with Christina. That brought tears to my eyes. I have not seen my father in Mexico for 2 years now because of Covid and I miss him terribly. 

Ha! and yeah Katie is becoming quite the nosy Nelly. She will probably tell all her sisters of course. It is none of the family's damn business. Geez!

Yeah, it was good to see kristina again. it's been too long. Today Ava saw Sonny. I do hope Trina and Cam find out for sure it's Spencer and Esime that is doing the stalking. I hope Kevin can get through to Nick. That Esime is one sick bitch! lol

Yeah, it sucks when you are far away from your family.  Hopefully, whenever covid gets slowed down you can visit your dad.

Yeah, those Logan sisters are damn nosy and Paris has to stop her day dreaming about Finn. lol It's too much.

And we all know Peter isn't dead. I hope someone finds him and kills him. If we have to wait until Drew comes back to PC, it'll be too late by then. I bet Peter will find out about Louise soon enough. He seems to have spies everywhere.

Yeah it's looking that way....ugh, Carly is just too into Jason presently. We will see if those feelings dissipate or what. 

I am glad that Trina and Joss see that Nelle 2.0 is not miss innocent..she sure wants Ava gone. Geez! 

I am surprised too that Nina won't give Sonny more space....she doesn't seem  to mind being yelled at by him lol. Girl can't take a hint!

And on Bold, Sheila has some nerve just walking into Steffys house like that....crazy crazy lady. And now Justin has caught Quinn and Carter....but so what? They aren't doing anything that Eric didn't want, so not sure what Ridge will do with this. Butt out of your dad's life! 

Well, I'm sure Justin will tell Ridge about the whole affair being Eric's idea. The shit will hit the fan next week. I think this family is too much into everyone's business. lol

yeah, the whole "mike" story with Nina was just a fantasy, so Nina has to give up. Wait until Carly finds out. Sonny and Carly and Jason need to have a very long talk. The least Nina could do is re-build the Tano for Phyllis.

Yeah, I don't like Esime at all. She's just plain crazy. I hope Spencer figures it out before something very bad happens.

Yeah, that Sheila just comes walking in. Steffy needs to kick her ass to the curb. What happened to the restraining order? A lot of good those things help. Too many women have been murdered after getting a restraining order in real life.  I still don't know how Sheila got out of jail or a mental hospital or where ever she was? The woman is very mentally ill and needs help.  But I just thinks she's psycho and there's no help for them.

I do hope Eric tells everyone to mind their own business. Ridge will find out next week just how Eric feels about Quinn and Carter. I just hate that the whole damn family will find out and hate Quinn even more and tell Eric he is making a HUGE mistake. Damn them all! lol

Glad Paris realized she needs to get her own place. I would hate for her to try to seduce Finn. thankfully she knows it's wrong.

So, I think Just is in shock but does believe Quinn and Carter and the "arrangement" that they have and hopefully yeah, he won't tell Ridge because the whole gosh darn family doesn't need to know that Eris has ED! :facepalm: and Sheila, yikes....it is about to come to blows if she steps one foot towards that baby. She just does not take no for an answer. That has always been one of her issues!

I am glad that Mike and Nina had the whole talk and I still don't think she did something wrong, but maybe she will give him some space to get used to being back in PC with his family....

Well, yeah, Sheila won't take no for an answer, but Steffy wouldn't let her get any farther. She's very annoying. Well, I think Justin will tell Ridge and he will go to Eric in front of Quinn and tell him about her affair with Carter and Ridge is in for a big surprise. This whole thing is a mess now and Eric's secret will be out and how shameful he will feel. His family is too much in his business.  It's just too crazy.

As for Nina, I feel it was wrong. She knew he was Sonny from the beginning and even if she was pissed at Carly, she could have told someone else. It went on for over 9 months and everyone mourned him and the whole business could have gone under and more people could have gotten killed. Wait until Carly finds out. I know Jason is pissed,b ut I think Sonny is feeling both bad and guilty for Nina. When the whole Mike/Nina relationship comes out, how will Carly feel?

I think Anna and Valentin might actually get together. I do like them both.  I really hope soon Drew escapes and gets back to PC. What is Sam doing? It's taking too long. Also I so want Peter so dead! 

Things are taking too much time to resolve. And Sonny will have to call a "family meeting" with the families that are left and let them know he's alive and back taking over.

Yesterday was great when Maxie told Carly the truth.....she showed so much emotion in her face and I can not wait for today's episode when she lets Nina have it! It will be most epic. Carly can show rage like no other....however I did not like Joss butting in and doing most of the talking over Carly. I was like child, step back! I am glad Maxie told the truth but yeah Nina is family and no matter what she does, she will be loved by her family members.

I hope Justin won't tell Ridge....it is really hard to read that guy. So honestly I think its 50-50 what he will end up doing. But yeah the Forrestor's are the nosiest family ever. Yuck.

After today GH I really hate Nina. What a bitch! How many times does she have to blame carly for Nell's death. The bitch was a crazy psycho and even if Nina had known earlier she wouldn't have changed. Nina needs to move now.  And Sonny better now still have feelilngs of Mike for Nina. I want her gone now. For some reason, GH had a new Nick today. No word on what happened to the other Nick. This guy today was very good. I really loved how Scotty was trying to help Ava and Nick with their problem. So cute. I also want Drew back in PC soon. What the hell is Sam doing? Come on.

Oh well, I thought Justin would mind his own business but well, you will see. I can't stand Brooke. Why the hell does she have to get involved. These people are family, but are too much in eash other's business. When Eric finds out the shit will hit the fan for sure.

Today's episode of Bold made me so mad all I did was scream what a bitch Brooke is. lol

I really hope when Michael finds out what Nina did, he will refuse her visits with Wylie now. After this lie how can she be trusted?

Well that was underwhelming. Geez, I expected more from Carly and I didn't think Nina would go into high gear and stand up to her like that.  Nina is kind of a narcissist and clearly is still playing the victim card and is not at all apologetic at all. Wow, I am floored. But I feel a huge custody battle going to happen if Carly says that she can't see Wylie anymore. Nina will not drop that.  And speaking of Wylie, I guess the twins who played him are moving to France because their dad got a new job.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, Wylie is older now. 

Well, thank goodness Jason stepped in and told Carly that Nina will hang herself once everyone finds out what she did. She really thinks Sonny will become more like Mike and maybe love her. She's another nut case. I really hate Nina now and want her gone. I think once Michael finds out, he'll push Nina away from Wylie. And that Esemi is a real nut case. Someone needs to take her out. The original Nick is back.

OMG! Today I wanted to kill both Brooke and Ridge. Can you see stupid? Wait until they go to Eric! Can't wait. Now the whole damn family will know Quinn and Eric's private business. Ridge is another ass hole following his damn bitch of a wife's lead.

Well, if there was any doubt about Sonny being back, wait until you see today's episode. I do hope he gives Nick a chance to tell his side before Sonny goes crazy. Spencer better realize how dangerous Esemi is. She will get someone killed if she keeps doing what she does.

Sonny straight up pissed me off....how dare he believe little miss Esme, who he JUST met over someone he has known for years. BS! Just glad that Spencer confessed and now more people are starting to relate that little miss is NOT as innocent as she appears. 

And then Ridge and his crocodile tears? After you berate your father and treat him like a child, are you kidding me here? How he treats Eric and Quinn is horrendous, Eric should have kicked him out of the house! And Brooke needs to stfu, thank God her sister knew the truth and told her....but Brooke doesn't believe anything anyone says..her hate for Quinn is so strong, that is all she will believe. Oy vey!

Anyways lol....hope you have a good weekend. I plan to hunker down and tonight will watch Halloween Kills on Peacock. Looks good!!!

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well, I guess its not out yet till like Oct 15th! So watching I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Have not seen it in like forever.

Yeah, those movies are awesome too.

also many cable channels are having tons of horror movies this month.

Chucky the series on SyFy and USA starts Tuesday, Oct 12. Can't wait to see how they do this one?

And it seems Sheila thinks the hotel guy is telling her stuff and I don't think it's real. She's not going to stop and since Finn is having doubts this will lead to trouble.

I felt so bad for Eric having to tell his whole private life to Ridge and Brooke. What a mess!

And on GH, I really hope Peter gets killed and Lesil gets away with Drew. And someone better realize how dangerous Esme really is before she kills someone. I feel sorry for Spencer because if he tells her it's over, she may do something bad to him.

Hope your weekend is doing well.

I read a newspaper article today how bad some hospitals are in Anchorage due to covid. It's crazy how some people think the worst is over and still won't get vaccinated and have stopped wearing masks.

I was one of a few people Friday night at the KISS concert wearing a mask. I really hope we are still okay in two weeks.

Damn, Ridge just does not let up....I can't believe he has the gall to tell Quinn to get out of the house. Who does he think he is? He has a lot of nerve! But glad he was the one who ended up leaving. Good!!! and Sheila will not give up, nope not ever. Hope Finn is prepared for this....

and Carly seemed more hurt than angry when she confronted Sonny about Nina. Sonny definitely seems to be protecting Nina and it is probably because he remembers that part of Mike that loved her. What a mess! and Esme?? Ok, girl has got to go....I so don't like her!!!!

I know I was yelling get out. lol I think Eric is going to let Quinn go and be with Carter. If he won't get help for his problems, I see ads on tv all the time, then he needs to let Quinn go and be with Carter all the time. His damn family won't let up. It always seems to be Quinn's problem no matter what happens. I'm so sick of it. Yeah, Sheila is crazy and if Finn doesn't tell Steffy about the text messages, he's going to be in trouble. He can't be hiding this from Steffy.

I think Thomas is going to be interested in Paris now. I was watching him today with her. Got to have some kind of love triangle. lol

Yeah, I know wait until Carly finds out "Mike" and Nina had a love affair. The shit will hit the fan now.

And it looks like Drew's problems aren't over. I can't stand Peter and hope someone kills him soon. So damn smug everytime we see him.

So nice to see Robert, really wish they would utilize him more than once every 6 months! and as far as Peter, as least Victor seems to be done with him and I could see him and Valentin at least trying to kill him...but I have given up on him dying for real! 

So yeah, Thomas did seem interested in Paris....I never really thought of them together. Hmmmm. But I wonder if Paris would just think it was too weird, especially because how he treated her sister in the past.

I know but what was up with Robert's hair? looks like he got a chop job? lol

I know I love Robert and I hope he and Anna figure out Valentin is missing before too long.

Really hate Peter so much. He plays the character well, but we need to move on now.

Well, unfortunately there was a shooting in a high school so no soaps or shows right now. Can't believe this is happening again. It was because of two students having a fight and one had a gun. Oh boy. Not sure anyone was hurt. this is just so bad.

I will have to watch my soaps on demand tonight. Hope I can stay up. lol

Yeah, I just wish Thomas would get with someone who is available, but honestly, I'm not feeling Paris and Zende at all. lol

I just read that Deacon was going to be =back and then boom, he was in yesterday's episode! I was like, well dang that was fast. And of course once again, the most holiest than thou couple tells Hope that she cannot see her own father. Ridge and Brooke need to STOP. 

Ha and yeah, Robert's hair looked like it had been cut by a child. Poor Tristan lol. And Victor is Valentin's dad???! Wowser. 

I know I figured when Deacon showed up he was Hope's dad. I didn't watch Bold when he was on. I know both Brooke and Ridge were talking at once. Morons. I'm not sure if Deacon has changed though. I saw some of Bold today and he was drinking in a bar and met up with Sheila. I don't think that's going to be good.

I think eventually Eric will divorce Quinn and let her live her life. Let's see.

I know now Victor says he's Valentin's father? I know he was used as Nathan's dad once, but now we know Faison was Nathan's dad.

It's so confusing with all these Cassadines. But this would make Valentin want a piece of the Cassadine pie yet again. That might be fun. Maybe then Spencer and Nick will team up? And that bastard Peter knows how to control Drew again? When will this shit end?

I do like Phyllis visiting Sonny. Maybe she'll stay in PC and be Nina's only friend. lol

have a good weekend It's going to be back in the 90's again. I want Fall weather so badly..