General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, I think San Antonio is abnormally hot too....it just better cool down to the 70's when I come for Thanksgiving lol. :)

That last scene in B&B cracked me up...where Sheila and Deacon are at the bar and she starts with her crazy ass laugh and his expression was priceless. Yeah, she is a crazy lady buddy. 

Edited by marlingrl03

I know. Now Deacon will stay with Sheila? That manager wants her out and now she'll have a roommate. lol

I was hoping Sheila would just vanish before long, but it looks like she will be on longer and making big trouble for everyone.

I bet she does something to Steffy and gets baby Hayes. Finn better confess she is texting him. I would get a bodyguard 24/7 to protect my family. This is just too crazy.

And if Sonny has feelings for Nina I'm going to scream. I wish they would just move on and let's get Drew home. I bet hayden is in the same jail or maybe Holly? Either way, what the hell is Anna and Robert waiting for to act? Too much talking and not enough acting. They should just drive into the countryside and I bet they would find that prison. Taking things too slow these days.

Well, we did have a few cooler days in Dallas, but who knows? The year we moved here Halloween was 26 degrees. It has never been that cold since. lol 

Yeah, I wonder how long the Sheila will be on...not sure how long the contract is. Deacon too....not sure if this is like a 3 month stint or something longer. Guess we will see!

and about Sonny, idk....I think he does still have feelings for Nina that he is trying to suppress and that is why he didn't mention this to Carly. He is still protecting Nina. oh! and loved that scene between Ava and Nicholas....he has seen her don't fuck with me side. He better stop while he is ahead.

Yeah, Ava is a tough cookie. lol I love it.

Yeah, if Sonny still has those "mike" memories he has feelings for Nina, so who knows?Now he wants to know about jason and Carly. Oh well. 

Will Thomas and Paris become roommates now? lol 

Sheila is definitely a psycho so Deacon better think twice about working with her. I really can't stand Liam going all crazy on Deacon. I hope Hope tells him to shut up. lol

Yeah, I don't think Deacon has any idea about who Sheila really is. I hope he prepares himself! and Liam is so full of it! How soon we forget how literally just a few months ago, his father covering up his accidental murder. Come on now!

So there is a rumor that the actress who plays Esme was just put on contract. Nooooooooo! :facepalm:

Oh no, I hate Eseme and she's going to cause more trouble before she's gone. Damn it.

Sonny has some nerve asking Jason about he and Carly's relationship when he's keeping it a secret about "mike" and Nina. I don't know what's going on, but Sonny is not his usual Sonny self. And shouldn't he be meeting with the families to tell them he's back and in charge.

On Bold, I think Eric should let Quinn and Carter be together. Everyone is dumping on Quinn and Ridge is getting in Carter's face now too. Can't stand it.

I don't know if it's me, but everyone on GH seems to be walking through their roles this week? Not sure why I feel this way? It just seems like everyone is pretending all is okay when it's not.

I really hope they find Valentin, Drew and Leseil before the year is up. I'm tired of all this shit taking so long and someone has to kill Peter for good.

Yeah, I honestly don't know how Quinn deals so well with those damn "always in your business" Forrester's....I could never be able to deal with that. Like everyone knows the secret and is giving her crap about it. Poor woman! 

Sonny is acting a bit odd, but so is Carly! Did you notice her face in that very last 5 seconds of GH where she tells Sonny "howdy cowboy" while holding his cowboy hat and she had this look on her face of like disgust and anger mixed all together. Weird ass vibes!!!

And about the actors...well Nancy did state on Twitter how GH is the only soap mandating vaccines so maybe some actors are pissed about it. I mean, they don't need to get into a hiss fit, there is the door once their contract is up!

Edited by marlingrl03

I don't understand anyone not getting vaccinated especially with all those deaths and people still getting sick. I know we will all need a shot every year just like the flu shot. Just shut up and get the shot.

Well, honestly, today Sonny was very annoying. Asking Jason yesterday about him and Carly and then today asking Carly if she loved Jason and how they can just turn off those feelings? I mean come on! He's hiding the fact that "mike" loved Nina and would have slept with her if Nina didn't stop them. I think he's guilt is making him accuse Carly and Jason rather than admit he loved Nina. This isn't going to go well. you know Carly will find out about him and Nina, so Sonny better confess. He's really pissing me off lately.

Oh boy, Paris and Thomas as roommates. I can feel the sexual tension already. lol This is going to be good. Honestly, I don't think Paris and Zende have much chemistry at all.

I feel so bad for Carter, but Eric and Quinn are married and should try to make it work and help each other. I do hope Carter finds someone good for him.

And Katie annoys me, not giving Bill another chance. Maybe Bill should go after Donna? lol It seems all those Logan sisters marry the same men so what the hell!

Enjoy your weekend. Still waiting for the cooler temps to come by. So far not happening. lol

Sonny and Carly are both being annoying.  I just don't feel any chemistry between them at all and not sure if they can get it back. She says that she loves him....but I ain't feeling it. But! I am excited to see Jason and Britt talking again and possibly going together to St. Lucia to help save Leisel. 

I do see chemistry between Thomas and Paris though, with Zende....it is isn't there. It just isn't. And yeah, goodness....you think Katie spends enough time at Eric and Quinn's house? That whole family needs to give them space. 

Hope your weekend is going well. I saw Halloween Kills..not too bad. Very gory and bloody, but the flashback scenes were cool!

Yeah, loved the flashback scenes too since we are supposed to ignore all the other Halloween movies since Halloween. lol

I think because Michael Myers has been locked up for 40 years, he just went overkill on all the killings. Pent up aggression. lol

Not sure if they computerized Dr. Loomis, but he looked awesome.

I know Carly and Sonny have lost it. Maybe they is  how they are supposed to play it now? Sonny wants to buy Charlies this week from Ava, so what will he do with it? Will he work there now too? Come on. I just feel like both Sonny and Carly just aren't committed to each other anymore. Whatever! if Sonny goes to Nina I will be super pissed off. I hate her.

Yeah, I think Thomas and Paris have more chemistry than she and Zende. Brooke will encourage her sister Donna to go after Eric. Oh boy. lol

I think Quinn and Carter should have a chance to see where their relationship could go, because I think Eric needs to let Quinn go. if he just doesn't want to be alone, than marry Katie. lol And Katie is stupid to let Bill go.

Poor Carter! How many times is Quinn going to leave him, this is crazy! I don't know how he can take it. I know she loves them both, but man I just don't know!

Ok and that ending on GH. WTF was that? Not only did Peter convince Victor's goons to take his side, but then he shoots BOTH Valentin and Drew?!!! Are you kidding me here? I am so over Peter getting away with everything. 

I know can't stand Peter doing all this shit and no one can catch him. Well, Jason and Britt are on their way to Greece. I would love for Jason to kill him and save Drew and Leisil and end this whole Peter shit story, but I have a feeling he will make his way back to PC and get to Maxie and maybe that baby too. I 'm like you I'm tired if it and want him dead for good.

I know poor Carter and now Katie is going at him and then it's all about her. What's with those Logan sisters?  I think if Quinn stays married to Eric, Carter will eventually leave which would be a shame.

And on Days, Marlena is fully possessed again by Satan. lol Days seems to just be recylcing their old story lines. She was possessed 25 years ago. lol I can't wait to see where this goes this time around.

Now with Britt and Jason going to Greece, half of Port Charles is there lol. and I am confused about Peter and Drew working together now? What? Is Drew playing Peter? What is this mess I am seeing???

I was really annoyed with Katie when she stormed into Carter's place, but after their honest and emotional conversation, I did feel better about it. But still, girl needs to stop infringing herself upon others!

I have never seen Days but have heard of some of their storylines. Can you imagine GH doing a demonic posession storyline?? lmao! never.

I know GH has had some crazy story lines, but never satan possessing anyone. Days did this over 25 years ago, my mom has watched days for over 35 years and she remembers Marlena being possessed back then. Now she's possessed again. This time the devil is texting her. lol

Yeah, I think Katie and Carter are going to become a couple. Katie seems nicer than her nosy sisters. lol Still can't stand Brook and now she is telling her sister Donna to tell Eric how she feels. Come on they were married and got divorced for a reason. I hope Eric doesn't screw over Quinn. 

I think Peter has that card that he uses to control Drew. Did you see him do that last week? That's how he got Drew to shot at Anna and Robert. So sick of all that mind control shit too. And if Liv doesn't get Leo looked at I;m going to scream. Even his own doctor said to test him. I know it's hard to hear your child may have a problem but it's best to get it checked out. Leo does have a problem for sure.

Those Logan sisters are nosy people and Ridge yesterday talking to Carter was super annoying.  I'm glad Eric told him to knock it off.

Did you see Bold yesterday? I don't know who made me sicker? Sheila and Deacon or Eric and Donna? What is wrong with Eric? I think next week, Quinn finds out what Brooke and Donna up to and tears into them. If Eric leaves Quinn for Donna, who he has married and divorced already, I will scream. Enough is enough.

have a great weekend. Take care.

Omg, the whole episode made me ill! You should read some of their comments on their fb page. Fans were disgusted too! Saying that Donna is way too old for Eric and that whole honey bear crap is nauseating to say the least! Just stop it Donna! You are embarrassing yourself. :facepalm: Same with Deacon and Sheila! With the kissing and now trying to convince everyone they are in love? Oh please! 

Hope you have a good weekend too! 

I know what the hell is going on on Bold. I mean Eric was married to both Brooke and Donna? What the hell is that about? Most divorced people stay the hell away from each other unless there is a child, otherwise move on. They all work together and now Brooke married Eric's son? This whole situation is crazy. I hope Quinn rips them all a new one. Eric is cheating on Quinn now. I don't care if he doesn't sleep with Donna, the whole licking her finger was gross! lol

If Eric has an erection with Donna, I will totally lose it. None of these people seem satisfied with their partners.  And I know before long Paris and Thomas will get together too! lol

I can already see Carter and Katie getting togeher. When people break up with someone they supposedtly love, it takes time to get over them.  Here everyone is already checking on their next partner. lol

yeah, Deacon and Sheila are gross too. Finn and Hope better run the other way and stay out of their shit. This isn't going to be good and Sheila is totally nuts.

Deacon cracked me up with his facial expressions yesterday lol. Everytime Sheila talks about "their love" it looks like he wants to vomit! It is cracking me up. 

I did feel badly for Quinn though. Yeah Eric may be aroused and rarin to go but that is because of Donna! So now poor Quinn thinks she broke through to him, when sadly she did not. This whole thing is crazy.

and oh my goodness, speaking of cracking me up. Gladys is brutally up front and obnoxious, that you can't help but laugh. But man oh man, now she knows the huge secret and she can NOT keep a secret. This will not be good. 

I read that Hunter Tylo's character is being replace and she will be on Bold in December. Interesting. I guess that means Sheila will be staying for a bit. Yeah, I can't stand Donn's stupid face when she comes in and looks at Eric. If he leaves Quinn for her, I will spit. He's an old fool and by Friday, Quinn finds out what those Logan sisters have been up to. Can't stand this.

yeah, Gladys is such a bitch. i wish she would leave. And the whole Sonny/Nina/Carly situation is making me sick too. You know Carly will find out about him and Nina and I bet he still has those feelings too. Carly will want to kill Nina for sure. And Willow has to realize Michael has a dark side when he needs it. Sometimes Willow is too goody goody for me. lol

I know I feel the same way about Deacon. He needs to realize how crazy sheila really is and get the hell away from her sooner rather than later.

Do you know when Eric was married to Donna and why they divorced?  I don't like where this is going and I think Carter and Katie will be together soon enough. Maybe Quinn and Bill will get back together since they are the parents of Wyat.t. I think they might be hot together.

Yeah, Hunter was on a lot back in the day....will be interesting to see how her replacement pans out. I knew that "Victor" was going to only be on GH for 6 months, but am not sure about Sheila's status on Bold. But now that both Deacon and Taylor are back, I think Sheila will be here to stay for awhile! And as far as Eric and Donna, I didn't watch Bold when that happened, so can't give you any answers. It was really gross that last scene though....with Eric hugging Donna and he had this smile on his face, like oh boy....my erection is back! :vomit:

I am glad that Willow is seeing that Michael is not all goody goody as her. He hid that side of him for awhile, but it sure starting to come out now!

Yeah, I know I was grossed out about Eric and Donna too. I mean really her big boobs have to be out now so Eric can get his mojo back.

It's funny, the other day on a talk show, there was a doctor talking about ED and how it has nothing to do with your mental state or not being attracted to your partner. It's all about not enough blood flow to a man's penis, so Bold better get their shit together. I know Quinn gave Donna the riot act today, but can't wait for her to get Brooke. I can't stand how she talks and has that stupid smile on her face when she's telling Eric he needs to be with her sister. Please! Those Logan sisters need to shut the hell up. And now Katie is going after Carter! Come on! If Eric gets rid of Quinn and Carter goes for Katie I'm going to scream. 

Well, so far Victor is locked up, but we found out today that he and Nick have been in touch with each other. I do lie Shawn, but not liking he's trying to get Nick arrested for hayden's shooting. Whatever! Hayden is another one who tries to swindle people out of their money. She's not a good person either.

And don't get me started on Gladys! she's such a bitch. Can't stand her. Wish she was in that car that blew up! lol

Have a good weekend. We finally got some nice cooler temps. Hope it stays here!~

lol Yeah, well have you noticed since Eric and Donna are friendly, her boobs seem to be out now! lol

I mean come on, he hugs her and there are the boobs pressing into his chest. lol

Anyway, I think Eric might over hear Quinn berating her and take Donna's side. If Eric goes with Donna, I actually don't care, I hope Carter goes with Quinn. They had huge chemistry and although, I think Katie and Carter are cute, I think Carter and Quinn are way better together.

Guess we will see.

Enjoy your weekend.

Happy Halloween

Ha, yeah Quinn was not letting Donna get away with that....she was gonna crush her legs with that chair! Haven't seen that side of Quinn in forever! She used to be always like that but mellowed out when she met Eric and he helped her to be a better person.

So Nicholas knew about Victor and they helped each other out? That was a very interesting tidbit. And Gladys. OMG...ok so sometimes she is funny but in Fridays episode she was just annoying af! And poor Valentin...he is like why are you here? I need some rest. And she still won't leave. Oy.

So I'm petsitting for my brother's dog this Halloween weekend so no trick or treaters because people knocking on the door makes him flip out. For real. So hopefully the kiddos read the sign and don't knock. Hope you have a great Halloween!!! 

Well, my mom was ready with candy, but no one came around. I guess parents didn't want to bring little kids and most parents drive the older ones around and since the price of gas is so high. Anyway, no one came around.

Yeah, Quinn was a beast. lol Stupid Brooke and her big mouth got Donna in trouble. If Eric chooses Donna over Quinn and Carter is interested in Katie now, I will scream.

I know Gladys doesn't realize if the truth comes out about the baby, Peter might find out. Can't stand that woman at all.

I know didn't think Nick knew his Uncle Victor was still alive, but I guess it makes sense that someone had to help him after he was shot. Okay, so did Nick know about Drew and that Victor had him prisoner? Who knows? This is getting too complicated now. lol

Took down my Halloween decorations and put some Thanksgiving/fall ones now.  The stores already have Xmas cards and candy already. It's too soon.

At least the clocks go back this weekend. Does Alaska do that? Texas is getting very cool weather starting on Wednesday, but then back into the 70's which is okay with me.