General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, Brooke's stupid reaction when finding out she and her BIG mouth is what got Donna in trouble....like who, little ol innocent me?! Barf. But good on Quinn for confronting Eric about it....especially when he felt some things and went home to Quinn! I would have been really upset by that.

My supervisor was just stating how she went to the store before Halloween was even over, like on the 30th because she needed a few more things and most of it was already gone! I was like, that is crazy that they can't even wait for the holiday to be over. It is like a competition between the stores, who can get out the Christmas decorations first. 

And as far as Halloween, I was petsitting for my brother's dog who barks like crazy when people come to the door and my brother didn't have candy anyways, so I put up a note saying like no trick r treaters, please don't knock because it scares the dog and out of 4 groups of kids that came only 1 group read the sign and actually followed the instructions. I was like seriously here?!

oh and yeah, we do daylight savings time here. It sucks ass. Because we are already dark af!

Yeah, it must be weird having it dark for half the year and light the other half. I guess you get used to it. I don't mind the time change when the clocks go back. lol

Yeah, my neighborhood didn't have any trick or treaters at all. I had candy but no one came.

As for Brooke, she makes me sick with the way she talks like she's an innocent baby. Well, I'm not sure if getting rid of Donna will help Eric and Quinn's marriage. Honestly, I wish Quinn had divorced Eric and stayed with Carter. Now Katie has her eyes on Carter. This is crazy.

I do like Hope with bangs. lol 

I just feel that everyone on Bold knows everyone's business and thinks they can butt in on it all. That would make me crazy for sure.

Well, Texas finally got cooler weather. In the 50's and had tons of rain. But by Sunday we'll be back in the 70's again. This state makes me crazy with the weather changes.

And honestly, on GH, Anna should have stayed in Greece to find Peter. Why is it Jason found him and not them? And now Peter turned the tables on Jason because of Drew. I was screaming shoot everyone. lol Deal with the shit later. Jason didn't shoot Drew because of Sam and Scout because Jason could care less about his "brother" lol

Anyway, Sonny made a statement today "I'm back". I hope he's telling the truth because that Joey Novack is back and causing trouble.

I think Maxie and Brooklyn have come up with a plan to get rid of Gladys.

Not srue about that guy who asks about Curtis, but I think he may know Joey Novack and that can't be good. I'm thinking he's Curtis' dad, but who knows?

Wow, so Eric is gonna give Donna the old heave ho.....I did not think that he would honestly. I know he loves Quinn but thought that her request was a lot to ask. There is no way that he will never see her since she is Brooke's sister and Brooke is married to his son and is always around, so yeah we will see how this all works out! It just seems like everything is one whole big mess with every couple. I mean even Steffy is now back to fighting with Hope about Deacon and Sheila. No one is happy lol. No one ever stays happy for long in the B&B world!!!

That Joey guy is a tool. I am glad that Sonny is back to show him what is what! and yeah Gladys needs to be reined in like as of yesterday. She is like a rabid dog set loose.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, it must be weird having it dark for half the year and light the other half. I guess you get used to it. I don't mind the time change when the clocks go back. lol

Well, Texas finally got cooler weather. In the 50's and had tons of rain. But by Sunday we'll be back in the 70's again. This state makes me crazy with the weather changes.

Yeah some people get used to it and others like my one brother never do, hence why he moved to Texas haha. He told me it was going to get colder this week in San Antonio, I just hope when I am down there for Thanksgiving week, that we have warm temps in the 70's. That is the most perfect temp! We get crazy weather too, but not the extremes you and CO get.

No Bold nor Young was on today due to Colin Powell's funeral. GH was on. Not sure about Days. I will probably have to ON Demand it since Days doesn't seem to skip any days.

Well, you just never know how the weather will be in Texas at any given week. it's going to be back in the 70's for the weekend, but then drop down again next week.  I would check with your brother before you fly down to SA, so you will know how to dress. lol

GH was good today. I just wish Spencer and Nick would make up and move on this whole thing is getting crazy. 

Enjoy your weekend.

So Bold was on....at least on CBS.com. Basically Deacon came by to see Brooke and professed he still loves her. She couldn't believe it and then Hope walks in and was like I want him in my life and gives him this huge hug. 

And on GH, it was sad to hear Spencer say he doesn't want to be a Cassadine anymore. I hate what is happening to him and Nicholas. And Sonny seems back to his usual mob self, now the question is...who beat up Novak? Is Sonny lying?

Edited by marlingrl03

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

So Bold was on....at least on CBS.com. Basically Deacon came by to see Brooke and professed he still loves her. She couldn't believe it and then Hope walks in and was like I want him in my life and gives him this huge hug. 

And on GH, it was sad to hear Spencer say he doesn't want to be a Cassadine anymore. I hate what is happening to him and Nicholas. And Sonny seems back to his usual mob self, now the question is...who beat up Novak? Is Sonny lying?

Wow, Deacon is back on? I remember he and Brooke from way back.😄

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ha! Yeah he just came back like 2 weeks ago. No idea how long he will stay for.

Well, today it seems both Brooke and Hope are in agreement with her seeing Deacon and it won't set well with both Ridge nor Liam. lol

Also Ingo (Jax) is off GH for is non covid vaccination status. There is a rumor about Steven Burton (Jason) leaveing too, but I thought he was fully vaccinated. I really hope Steve doesn't leave again. With the whole Peter and Drew storyline, I hope Jason isn't killed off. Damn it, I hate rumors.

I saw on GH's twitter account that fans are annoyed about Steve possibly leaving. This sucks. I mean come on, GH brings Drew back and Sonny and Carly are togther and they may lose Jason again. I really hope it's false, but if Steve does leave, they need to replace him.

And I also heard Ingo made a remark about Transgender women and alot of people don't like it. You can have your thoughts, but respect people's choices and keep your mouth shut if it doesn't effect your life.

35 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

And I also heard Ingo made a remark about Transgender women and alot of people don't like it. You can have your thoughts, but respect people's choices and keep your mouth shut if it doesn't effect your life.

Ingo shared a very tasteless meme about transgender women on his IG page. I saw it. He also shared info about this freedumb anti-vax rally....he really is as anti-vax as Joe Rogan and the whole lot of them! 

Edited by marlingrl03

I know Ingo is anti vax and he has a family with kids. Now he is no longer on GH and I doubt any other soap will hire him. I think there is a work mandate now for all soaps, possibly all tv shows.

I wonder if they will replace him or just say he's gone back to Australia and maybe replace him down the line?

I also read that Steve Burton (Jason) is anti vax. I thought he got vaccinated, because he did catch covid and he posts on his instagram site. Anyway, since they have replaced Steve before, they may do it again. It's your job, so get vaccinted.

For some reason the soap email said both Young and Bold were off on Friday, but I did see Friday's Bold on Demand yesterday.

Loving that Hope is standing up for Deacon and so is Brooke. Ridge is not liking it. The whole goody family is falling apart. After what Katie said to Quinn today, if Carter wants to be with her, he's stupid.

Anyway, it's crazy for any actor to not get vaccinated especially with othr actors around. Wonder who else will be gone?

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ingo shared a very tasteless meme about transgender women on his IG page. I saw it. He also shared info about this freedumb anti-vax rally....he really is as anti-vax as Joe Rogan and the whole lot of them! 

Wow! I always say you might not like or agreee with something or someone, but RESPECT it. I can't believe how someone could say this about someone especially when you work with them. Not cool at all!

Ok, so why did that sound like a good-bye from Deacon? I hope he is not already done with his gig. Hope is an adult and I know she is trying to explain why she wants her father in her life, but she needs to be more forceful....especially with Ridge! This is beyond ridiculous. She has a right as to which people in her family she wants to have in her life. Come on now.

and on GH....like I saw Brad is coming back! He is related to Mrs. Wu?? Wow, interesting. He is such a funny guy in real life. and I guess Ingo's last GH airdate is on 11/22 and there are rumors about Steve pulling an Aaron Rodgers and lying about getting vaxxed. I hope that is not true...ugh. But every single company has the right to protect their employees from a potentially deadly virus. Full stop.

Well, Hope saw Deacon today and I think Brooke is okay with it.Ridge was complaining to Steffy about Deacon. lol Such nosy people.

I know this whole vaccination problem is just nuts to me. Vaccines have been around for decades and have helped many many more people. Why is this a problem? Well, if Steve isn't vaccinated like Ingo, he will be going soon too. Maybe Billy Miller will be back.

I remember when Brad and Lucas got together he told Lucas that his dad was a mobster too and didn't accept him being gay so they never talked or saw each other. Being related to Ms. Wu is new though. I liked Brad too and since he was being blackmailed by Nelle, he should be forgiven and get out of prison. Michael is showing his "sonny" side lately and it might just wreck his relationship with Willow if this keeps up. At least Brad and Lucas kept Wylie safe. Some stuff needs to be let go people lol

Well, Steve also just had covid, so who knows what will happen now? I just want Jason, Drew and Britt to get rid of Peter and fast. I don't understand why Anna has no idea they are in the Cassadine house? I swear Anna is losing her edge these days. Ever since Peter came on the show, she's slow on the up take. lol

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Loved yesterday's B&B episode, that is exactly what I wanted Hope to do. Get a backbone! and be with her freakin dad! That is here dad. 

I agree. I didn't watch it back when Deacon and Brooke had an affair behind her daughter's back, lol, but I agree the man served his time and his realized how much he loves his daughter and wants a family. Give the man a chance. Ridge is another one who has to be in everyone's business. I was glad when I heard Brooke cheated with her daughter's husband. lol She's not the goody goody she wants everyone to think she is. I hope Deacon does change and doesn't mess up his relationship with Hope. I don't want the other ones to be right.

I'm not sure about Sheila though. Who knows? She still can blackmail Jack about Finn, so we shall see.

Still no definite word on Steve Burton and his vaccine mandate. I don't understand how Ingo could not want to be vaccinated. Doesn't he know he won't be working anytime soon. hope he has money saved. Just sad.

I have read some of Ingo's tweets and seen what he posts on IG. He is not just a little anti-vax, he is very DEEP into the anti-vax movement and all about my FREEDUMBBBBBBB! Like hard core. It is sad. I don know how he can live in LA and not be vaxxed since I think they are like NYC where you can't enter a business until you show your vaccination card. He will probably move to Hawaii. Some people are telling him to go to another soap, but I am sure they will mandate the vaxx soon too. and Steve may be let go too, guess we will see! Like, don't you want to protect your co-workers and the young children on set??? Selfishness. Pure and simple.

I know but Hawaii has very strict laws regarding covid. i think if Ingo wants to move back there he and his family might have to be vaccinated too. I just don't get it? But other countries around the world aren't as strict with their vaccinations as the US is, so maybe Australia isn't so strict, whatever, if you live in the US, you need to follow the rules. I doubt that another soap would hire him right now.

If Steve Burton leaves, I hope they replace him with another Jason, as we need this character on GH. Who knows? This whole anti vaccinations is just plain stupid.

Well, I'm glad Hope is standing her ground with Deacon, but he needs to get away from Sheila. anyway, I hope he doesn't disappoint Hope and prove the other nosy bodes right. lol

Have a good weekend.

I guess Steve and Brad just did an in fan soap thing....no masks. And I thought Brad had a young child? I would not be in proximity with anyone without a mask, especially if they weren't vaxxed. But I guess at the very beginning of this event, Steve said he was not going to answer any questions about his status on GH. But I also read another rumor that he is definitely leaving and they have already found his replacement! :shock: woah.

Well, if they replace Steve, that's okay with me. Honestly, if it was my job at stake, I would go with the mandate. Not sure about Steve's religious beliefs, but I think that might have to do with his not getting vaccinated. Steve has kids too. Well, as long as the Jason character stays on GH.

I saw some thing about Steve having big news for GH fans, but not sure what? lol

Anyway, Texas weather is back in the 80's again for a few days, then dropping into the 60's but colder in the morning. I go from a/c to heat. it's crazy.

I just want this whole Peter story to end soon. Sick of Anna standing around trying to figure out where he is? Come on!  And we found out today who that black guy is to curtis, but I wasn't surprised at all. 

Today, Brooke was trying to convince Eric to drop Quinn and be with Donna. God I hate that woman!

I read that Brad is coming back to GH. I guess he will get his parole. I like Brad and I hope Britt is alive and well to be with him too.

I really hope the whole "Peter" story ends soon. So sick of him and his smug face. I don't want Maxie anywhere near him.

Let's see if Anna and Robert can be the great spies they once were. 

Not really sure about Steve Burton's status with GH? Can't find an answer either way.

42 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I read that Brad is coming back to GH. I guess he will get his parole. I like Brad and I hope Britt is alive and well to be with him too.

I really hope the whole "Peter" story ends soon. So sick of him and his smug face. I don't want Maxie anywhere near him.

Let's see if Anna and Robert can be the great spies they once were. 

Not really sure about Steve Burton's status with GH? Can't find an answer either way.

I knew about Brad, cause Mrs. Wu had talked about him and he wrote some funny remarks back to his fans who said they didn't want him back on GH. Most people would be saddened to read such comments, but he had great funny comebacks!

As far as Peter, I thought he was dead once and sadly I don't think he is off the show any time soon. Not getting my dreams crushed again lol.

I think it is just a matter of time before we all know about Jason being off the air.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, true about Steve. If Ingo won't get vaccinated and he is gone, Steve will probably get fired too. He thinks because he's had covid he is immune now, but that's not always the case.

Anyway, loved that Eric and Quinn could be on the road to recovery soon. Can't stand Brooke and her advice about Donna. She makes me sick with that baby voice of hers.

Yeah, I did like Brad and hopefully Britt will come back alive and well and they can be friends again. I wonder if Brad will get his job back at GH? If Britt is Chief of Staff and returns, she probably will hire him.

How long will it take Sonny to tell Carly about him and Nina before Nina spills the beans?

And Esame has to go, but GH usually keeps the characters you can't stand for a while. lol

I just traveled to CO for a few days and then onto TX this Monday, so when I can watch the soaps may be hit or miss! I did catch B&B today and am really glad that Finn will find out the truth about his father. It will be hard for him to take at first, but knowing the truth is always the best in the end.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I just traveled to CO for a few days and then onto TX this Monday, so when I can watch the soaps may be hit or miss! I did catch B&B today and am really glad that Finn will find out the truth about his father. It will be hard for him to take at first, but knowing the truth is always the best in the end.

Oh lucky you! So glad you will spend the holiday with family.

Most of the soaps are only on for 3 days next week, so I'm sure you'll catch up.

Yeah, glad Finn found out. Now for the after shock. And Thomas told Paris he likes her! Here we go!

Have a great week. The Texas weather will be in the 60's so it'll be nice and mild.