General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh lucky you! So glad you will spend the holiday with family.

Most of the soaps are only on for 3 days next week, so I'm sure you'll catch up.

Yeah, glad Finn found out. Now for the after shock. And Thomas told Paris he likes her! Here we go!

Have a great week. The Texas weather will be in the 60's so it'll be nice and mild.

Thanks! Yeah San Antonio will be low 70's some days. The warmest will be this Wednesday, 77* but then much cooler Saturday the 27th, the day I leave. I will take it! Anchorage is 3* right now. NO THANKS!!! 

Some people already saw this coming, this Zende, Thomas and Paris triangle thing and no one likes the idea! I think we are all worn out from triangles because the Hope, Steffy and Liam triangle went on for years. Like for real.

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks! Yeah San Antonio will be low 70's some days. The warmest will be this Wednesday, 77* but then much cooler Saturday the 27th, the day I leave. I will take it! Anchorage is 3* right now. NO THANKS!!! 

Some people already saw this coming, this Zende, Thomas and Paris triangle thing and no one likes the idea! I think we are all worn out from triangles because the Hope, Steffy and Liam triangle went on for years. Like for real.

Yeah, on soaps there always has to be conflict with couples. Can't anyone be happy? Sonny and Carly aren't happy these days either and sooner or later, Carly will find out about "mike" and Nina, so you know that'll be coming and mess them up.

Friday's GH was awesome. I'm wondering since there's talk about Steve leaving if he'll disappear, presumed dead and another Jason will come along. Who knows? I can't find anything definite about Steve either way. Monday is Jax's last day, wondering if they'll replace him eventually? 

Finally Jack told Finn he's his father. Let's see how this goes? lol 

I do like Thomas, but I wish he would find someone to love that's available to him. lol

Enjoy your holiday. wow 3 degrees. I don't miss those days and let's hope Texas doesn't have the same winter as last year. I don't think we could take it again.

Yeah Fridays episode was really good. Hope Sasha and her baby are ok. Fans were stating that it had been awhile since a baby was actually born at GH! And Sonny definitely has a part of Mike still in him. You can tell he still has a soft spot for Nina. And Carly just needs to stop. The way she treats Nina is pretty awful. And Valentin, oh poor Valentin. I was dreading the day he found out the truth, ugh....lies are always so hurtful. 

I know I feel so sorry for Valentin, but I do hope someone tells him the real truth if/when Peter gets caught. This guy has more lives than a cat! lol I think Valentin will understand if Maxie tells him the truth. Yeah, I do hope the baby is okay too. I don't like when soaps kill off babies. Too sad and GH has had it's share.

Yeah, Sonny, (mike" is still in there. Jax left today. I think if/when Jax ever comes back, it'll be another actor. Also no word on Steve Burton, but after today, if Jason is alive he might have a different face. lol Something that Peter said. I would hate for Steve to go, but it's most important to stay safe and keep your cast mates safe too. I hope he changes his mind and gets vaccinated or he has to go since Ingo is gone now. Can't play favorites. Both jax and Jason's characters are important to GH.

Hope you having fun in SA with your family.

It's official Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan has been fired from GH. He said he didn't want to get the covid vaccine due to medical and religious reasons, so he's out. So I guess if/when Jason Morgan comes back to GH he will be a new actor. I do hope the Jason character is replaced since Drew is back I want to see the relationship between the two brothers grow. Oh well. GH has lost another character because of the covid mandate.

On 11/23/2021 at 3:34 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It's official Steve Burton aka Jason Morgan has been fired from GH. He said he didn't want to get the covid vaccine due to medical and religious reasons, so he's out. So I guess if/when Jason Morgan comes back to GH he will be a new actor. I do hope the Jason character is replaced since Drew is back I want to see the relationship between the two brothers grow. Oh well. GH has lost another character because of the covid mandate.

I know, I heard. Well we all knew it was coming sadly, but now it is official. His fans need to stop dogging GH though. Yes they mandated vaccines but in the end it was HIS choice not to get it and he very well knew the consequences. I think they will replace his character. It is just way too big of a role. 

Also… I wanted to thank the fans for supporting and rooting for #Jabritt  We miss you ⁦@1SteveBurton⁩ #gh

^ This was what the actress who played Britt wrote. I could not post the pic she posted for some reason. 

Edited by marlingrl03

Well it does suck, but like you said Steve knew he would be fired if he didn't get the vaccine. He already got covid once and not being vaccinated he can get it again.  I agree I think his character will be replaced. I hope so. I really love the character of Jason. His death will effect too many characters and I'm tired of mourning all thsee deaths. lol

Steve admitted to getting covid on the set of GH, so there you go.

I see from the soaps I watch that the Thanksgiving episodes are separating most of the characters now, so this means the soaps are following safer rules with covid still out there.

I do hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. don't eat too much. lol

The only new soap tomorrow is Days of our lives. The Devil is wrecking havoc in Salem.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving too! Definitely did not eat too much and bummed I could not stay in TX longer because I did not get to have leftovers! I may have to make my own special meal so I can have leftovers lol.  But it is good to be home! My cats definitely missed me and I missed them. 

I did manage to catch up on my soaps....so wow, Finn sure was angry at his father and I get it. I do hope that they can repair their relationship. 

and on GH. I heard that they don't know when Jason's last day will be. I wonder if they will just let him "die" in those tunnels. It would be for sure the most easiest way out. It is just sad that both him and Ingo won't get vaccinated to protect their co-workers, including the kiddos! and speaking of kids, I see they have a new Danny. I really liked the old Danny and they could have kept him because he was looking older and taller.

and Sasha and her baby. :( Hopefully the baby will be ok. Brando is so calm and patient, he really is a rock.

Well, everyone assumes Jason died in the tunnels. I figure they will replace Steve in about 6 months or so with another actor and Jason will have a new face. Oh well. What a lousy thanksgiving everyone on GH has had.

I know I hope Sasha's baby will be okay. I hate when they make kids or babies sick or even die.

The Q's haven't had a real thanksgiving in years. lol Pizza every year.

I guess they want all the GH kids to become teens sooner rather than later. Who knows?

My Thanksgiving was good. Just my family, but we had a nice day.

Glad you had a nice time too. Yeah, I actually like the leftovers better too.

I'm sure your cats missed you so much. But you guys are together now. :)

Wow, Carly needs to stop. I really, really dislike how she treats people. Like Britt yesterday yelling "just tell me." She was pretty cruel to her. 

But yeah, some fans are sad to see Jason go and others are ok with him being replaced. 

and I don't think that the Q's will even have a normal Thanksgiving lol, not meant to be!

Well, just read that GH won't be replacing Jason anytime soon. Oh well, guess we will get used to him being dead. It sucks, but what can you do? covid isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so they have to do what's right for the other actors. I liked how they did past scenes with Carly and Jason. They must have done it by computer since this Carly wasn't the Carly from the past.  I wonder if Sonny will replace Jason and with who?

I know the Q's have had the pizza for a long time now. lol We've come to expect it. I wonder if GH will have a funeral for Jason and if Robin will come back for it? Spinelli will be very upset when he finds out.

I really hope Peter goes to prison and we can see if Maxie will ever get her baby back before she turns 10. lol

I read that too about Jason, so huh....not going to replace him. Maybe they figure they will save some money since both Genie and Kristina Wagner are coming back. So it sucks to have Jason and Jax leave the show, but that was their choice and I look forward to seeing some other folks come back.

I did think Carly redeemed her behavior a little bit with Britt on the bridge. That was a nice scene.

Ok, so on Bold, I just just want to slap Ridge. I swear he is so condescending and thinks he can tell a grown ass woman whether she can have her own father in her home. Are you kidding me here? And I don't blame her for being mad at both Steffy and Liam for talking about the situation behind her back. So not cool.

I know Ridge is just a pain in the ass. Today he told Hope to pack up her stuff and leave because he doesn't want Deacon visiting her on his property. I wanted to slap his face too. Wait until Brooke finds out about this.

Sheila is worming her way into Finn's heart. Steffy is not going to like this at all.

Where has Wyatt, Flo and Bill been all this time? lol Maybe they should make Bold an hour soap soon. Not enough time for all the characters to get air time these days.

Enjoy your weekend. I might just have to start my Xmas decorating. Seems like more and more houses have their lights and decorations up already. 

Yeah, Carly and Britt were awesome in their scenes. I do hope Brando and Sasha's baby Liam Mike will be okay. I don't like when babies are sick.  Also when will Peter just die? Can't stand his smug face. I do hope Maxie tells Valentine the truth. Have the Cassadine's help from Peter would be good for everyone involved. 

I wonder who GH will pair with Drew now that he's back? And when will Liz find out about Jason's death?

Yeah, so happy Laura and Felicia will return soon. 

Ridge was absolutely unbelievable towards Hope! That is my even his freakin house....are you kidding me here. Both Brooke and Deacon will not like this. Another sure about Bill and Flo, but I heard Wyatt is making a movie. Bold always focuses on a few for awhile then switches it and focuses on someone else. It is a pattern with them.

Peter won't die. Ugh. I have given up hope that this will ever happen! But now it looks like Carly will find out that Nina fell in love with Mike. Uh oh! Here comes angry ass Carly again! 

Well, someone else finds out about Sonny and Nina's love, but will they tell?

I do hope little Liam Mike is okay. And I do wish Brooklyn would tell either Valentine or Drew that Baily is really Louise. Tired of all this now.

Yeah, I doubt Peter will die, but you can wish for it. lol And Cyrus what the hell? What kind of jails are these places that he's still calling the shots. I want him dead too.

And how I wish Steve would get vaccinated so Jason can be alive and well. I hate them not finding a body in order to keep us guessing. I know GH said no plans to recast Jason, but who knows? It would be cool to bring back Billy Miller to actually play Jason this time around for real.

Loved how Austin handled Peter.  He was suttle, but effective. I was thinking how I think Drew and Maxie might make a cool couple. I wonder if GH will try them out?

I like Austin, but not feeling him and Maxie besides being friends. Maybe Austin and Brit? Can't wait for Brad to come back and Felicia too.

Willow might tell Michael, she is pretty forthcoming with him....it was bound to get out sooner or later though!

Some fans did bring up Billy Miller but I just don't think he has any interest in coming back. I wonder what he is up too. Steve thinks that the mandate may disappear and he may come back then. So hard to tell...because so far this Covid is still alive and kicking. 

I agree with you about Austin, like Brook Lynn....it took me a little while to warm up to him. But I am liking him more and more every day. One thing I notice is that he really gets himself involved with everyone from Maxie to Britt! Everyone knows Austin lol!

I know I do like Austin, but not sure he's the right fit for Maxie besides being a friend. He might be on Peter's radar now. Also, I think since Peter is lying about Louise, Anna might make him a good deal to help find the baby. I think Maxie needs to have a meeting with Mac and Anna and tell them the truth before Peter gets the upper hand. I want him gone. Sonny would take car of him, but I doubt that's going to happen especially when everyone thinks the baby is still missing. This whole lie is getting out of hand now.

Well, GH has done shitty things in the past to many actors including Anna and Genie, so who knows if they make Billy a good deal and a good storyline he might just come back if he needs a job. lol

Since I doubt the vaccine mandate isn't going anywhere, I doubt Steve will be returning to GH anytime soon. With the new variant now, like you said covid isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If the man wants to work somewhere he might just have to change his policies.

Can't wait for Taylor to return to Bold on Friday.  Also I honestly wanted Hope and Liam to find their own place, but Hope talked them into staying again. Ridge is not happy and Sheila is getting very pissed off at not getting anywhere with his son like deacon is getting with Hope.

I also think we'll see a new side to Willow after today's episode. lol

Nina needs to leave town asap.

I don't think Nina will leave town and yes she made a horrible mistake in not letting the family know that Sonny was alive but she should not have to give her life up in PC because of that.

Oh wow, those scenes with Maxie and Peter were amazing! She is one helluva an actress, love fiery fiesty Maxie! I just hope Peter does not get any ideas of ways to hurt Austin because you know that is where he was going with that when talking about him. He will hurt anyone that gets too close to Maxie and especially Louise.

and yeah, Taylor's return will be good! Can not wait.

What is Steffy going on about? How Ridge should get back and be a family....she is a grown ass adult. Like come on now! All her true feelings about Brooke definitely came out....but Ridge has btdt. I don't think he will get back with Taylor unless Brooke makes a huge mistake like sleeping with Deacon. That would really push him over the edge!

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

What is Steffy going on about? How Ridge should get back and be a family....she is a grown ass adult. Like come on now! All her true feelings about Brooke definitely came out....but Ridge has btdt. I don't think he will get back with Taylor unless Brooke makes a huge mistake like sleeping with Deacon. That would really push him over the edge!

Well, Taylor comes back tomorrow. So let the games begin.

I wonder if GH will really kill off Peter? I hope so. So sick of his face and him knowing every damn thing about everyone.

I think Brad will be paroled since they're constantly talking about him. Felicia is back on contract so it would be nice to see her on more often with Mac and Maxie.

I hope Sonny and Carly get through this whole relationship problems. Sonny needs to tell Carly exactly what happened between him and Nina. He had amnesia and they thought he was dead and since they didn't sleep together, just move on past it.

I love Ava and Nick together. They are a real power couple.

Yeah, I guess since Taylor is coming back on Bold, Steffy is telling Ridge how she really feels. I do agree with Steffy about those Logan sisters. lol

Wow! So Brad delivered the poisonous food to Peter? This will be very very interesting. And I do like his aunt...she is so cool, calm and collected!

I dont however like how Michael doesn't at all listen to Willow and is so black and white. Grey is a legit color Michael, damn son! I dont think I could ever be with someone who doesn't or refuses to compromise. Hell no.

Hope your weekend is going well! Super cold here again, but pretty and Christmasy. 

Edited by marlingrl03

We actually had cooler weather yesterday. In the 50's which was so nice. This week back into the upper 70's, but next weekend is back to winter weather around 50's and possibly 30's for mornings and nights. Glad the next two weeks are winter break.  

Yeah, I know Brad was a surprise. But I doubt that Peter will die. The preview showed him in GH yet again. I know he's going to do something to Maxie before he actually goes to prison. Will Anna go to Sonny and accuse him? Who knows? I still don't know who Sonny will replace Jason with. Everytime they mention him, I scream at the tv he didn't get the vaccine. lol

Well, Ridge saw Taylor. Let's see how this goes. When Steffy told him Ridge went from Brooke to Taylor for a while, I was like Liam did the same thing with her and Hope. What do they repeat the same old habits? lol The actress who is playing Taylor has been on Days of our Lives too and in movies. She's so pretty. 

My weekend was quiet. I had my daughter this weekend and since we both got our vaccine and booster shots on Thursday we were both sore. Glad that's over with for now.

I know Michael is getting very annoying now. Nelle was the bitch who started this whole thing. Brad was a pawn just like everyone else has been. Although Willow seems to have a tough side to her, especially with Nina, so let's see. I wish this whole "mike" Nina story would end. Tell Carly and move on. If Jason were still alive I would worry Carly might go back to him, but since Jason is "dead", just deal with it.

But you know Carly, any part of Sonny "mike" being in love with Nina, that won't go over well with her.

Love Lesil and Scotty. Loved finally seeing Lucy again. I hope when Felicia comes back, she's on contract now, she and Lucy do more scenes together.

Yeah, fans know that Peter won't die.  Just like I know this time around. Not falling for it again. What's that saying. "Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you?"

But yeah, I have been awaiting Brad's return. So glad to see him, Laura and soon Felicia again. Plus Mac has had some screen time too. It's been great!

Well, Brad is getting paroled. Good for him. I know MIchael thought his kid was dead, but it was all Nelle's doing. You think it was easy for Brad to know the baby he adopted died and would have to tell Lucas. Besides, Nelle is dead and Michael has Wylie now. Let it go. BTW, Chad was married like a month ago and he and his wife are separated now. I mean you know these two were living together before marriage, so what happened? Weird.

Anyway, can't wait for Brooke to find out that Taylor is back.

I wonder who the woman was that Peter and Victor were hiding in the prison. I'm thinking either Hayden or Holly. Guess we might find out or not?

Did you see Ingo (Jax) is suing ABC over the vaccine mandate. Unreal. You know he doesn't have to get vaccinated his choice but when you work with many other people who want to stay safe, you should do what's necessary to keep your job and others free from the virus.

I read that someone in the UK has died from the new variant, so I guess it can kill you.

Stay safe.

Yeah, I saw that about Ingo....freakin ridiculous. Doing a lawsuit like that is not going to make any soap want to hire him again, I can tell you that. Private companies can stipulate any rule/mandate they want in the interest of public health. HE WILL LOSE. 

and yeah, when I saw that headline that Chad aka Michael and his wife are separating, I was like no way!!! I mean, they were together for 5 years! He was already married before and it only lasted 6 weeks. Fans were calling him the runaway groom lol. So she deleted all the pictures of him but he kept some of hers. Just craziness!

Poor Elizabeth- I would want to kill Peter too if he murdered my husband. I am glad she has Finn in her life. He really is her rock. and oh, Sasha's baby. :( So so sad....she definitely does not seem to understand that he is brain dead. What a sad storyline to have during the holidays....

Edited by marlingrl03