Which song/s do you reckon they least like playing live ?

Which song/s do you think gives the band members that 'not this again' feeling?

(inb4 all of them, lol.)

We all know that Slash used to hate playing SCOM in the old days, but I think he has come around to it now. At a guess I'd say he is least unenthusiastic about maybe the title track off CD, and some of the others from the same album. On the other hand Axl has said in the Kimmel interview he likes doing the new stuff the most.. and I reckon he hates doing SCOM now, given that a.) he's done it a million times b.) it's fairly demanding c.) Who really wants to sing a love song you wrote about a sweetheart you separated from almost 30 years ago?

I guess that's an occupational hazard.

I reckon they still like doing PC, certainly Slash buzzes off it and Axl probably likes it because it means the show is over, ha.

What are your thoughts ? 

22 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I'm sure Axl isn't too happy about doing Coma every night, as it's very vocally demanding. I'm quite sure he said in an interview last year that they incorporated it into the set to make Slash happy.

I heard Axl liked singing Coma because he can sit down the whole song. lol

I would say maybe "Sorry" for Slash and Duff. I thought Axl actually wrote this song about Slash.

22 hours ago, Sosso said:

Definitly not The Seeker I guess

LOL well we know AXL loves it :P

15 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I honestly can't recall a recent performance of SCOM where Axl didn't look and sound bored.

I imagine they're probably tired of at least a couple other songs but KOHD always seems to drag, like the band finds it as boring as I do...

cut 'em both is what i say!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

How do you like this version ? I prefer it over the UYI version. Simple, rough around the edges and genuinely emotional.

Ditto. This is the way it should have sounded on the record. Feel the same about the November Rain demo.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-7 at 8:00 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

How do you like this version ? I prefer it over the UYI version. Simple, rough around the edges and genuinely emotional.

Never tire of hearing that. One of my favourite Guns songs and I love the demo so much more. 

• Like 1

I don't know but it has to get tiring/boring playing the exact same songs/sets night after night.  I understand it's a 'new' experience for the fans every night and I'm not a musician, but playing the exact same set has to get really boring. 

Surprised they don't mix it up for their own sanity.