Whats Your Regions Signature Sauce, Condiment, Topping?

soon

7 minutes ago, soon said:

The one you originally said was the condiment in your region.  The one thats really hot?  

Oh, yeah, but I was refering that we got lots of salsas all over the country, that is our  favorite condiment or if not, chiles, but it is the same.

I can give you the recipe of my fav one:P

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Salsa is not only hot, it is a very sexy dance.

very fun dance

Yes, I know :) But isn't it more nice to think of penelope -- who is probably a Latin bombshell -- and our own homie, our favorite volcanologist, talking in husky characters about the sexy dance rather than a tomato sauce? 

[Sorry for just interjecting this here, but I had to get it in before I was going to bed and couldn't wait for the post it is supposed to answer]

1 minute ago, penelope said:

Oh, yeah, but I was refering that we got lots of salsas all over the country, that is our  favorite condiment or if not, chiles, but it is the same.

I can give you the recipe of my fav one:P

very fun dance

Fine, Im not Graeme, dont tell me all about salsa. :P  

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Here we do not only gravy on fries, but gravy on fries and cheese curds.  Poutine.  Its phenomenal 

can you post a pic of that stuff? sounds yucky.

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

BTW I can't decide between tomato sauce and sweet chili sauce.

HIENZ TOMATO KETCHUP!!! you know it makes sense :lol:

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The word poutine makes me think of poontang lol. 

ahahaha!  Yes.  Yes it does.

Im now confused about the whole chips/crisps thing.  But if I'm tracking it right, we actually do have gravy on potato chips here (thinly sliced fried potato snacks).  By way of this chip flavour:

lpOQlUel.jpg

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@soon re the poontang pic with chips, they're french fries, chips are fatter. Cheese curds? are they just bits of cheese? 

Oh, so y'all have crisps, chips and french fries?

Cheese curds is basically, you start making cheddar cheese but you stop after a day.  The curds would otherwise be pressed and go through a "cheddaring process" and then aged.

The curds dont really melt that much.

Edited by soon

Just now, soon said:

Thanks!  Does it get cooked down?  I actually anticipate having a lot of unripe/green tomatoes this year

Well, just make sure to wash everything first.  cut like 3 tomatoes and cut in tiny pieces the parsley, cut some serranos, and put it all in the blender with water. Once everything is blend, put it in a pan with a bit of oil just a bit (actually I don´t remember that well) and throw  some grains of salt, the thing has to boil :P

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, penelope said:

Well, just make sure to wash everything first.  cut like 3 tomatoes and cut in tiny pieces the parsley, cut some serranos, and put it all in the blender with water. Once everything is blend, put it in a pan with a bit of oil just a bit (actually I don´t remember that well) and throw  some grains of salt, the thing has to boil :P

Awesome!  Will try this for sure.  Thanks!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, I know :) But isn't it more nice to think of penelope -- who is probably a Latin bombshell -- and our own homie, our favorite volcanologist, talking in husky characters about the sexy dance rather than a tomato sauce? 

[Sorry for just interjecting this here, but I had to get it in before I was going to bed and couldn't wait for the post it is supposed to answer]

Haha, the way Mexican girls move is frequently spectacular, and they make it seem so effortless.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

OMG. I just read this now, I´m dying :lol: dude, you have way too much imagination. Ok, Sleep tight.

• Haha 1