Whats Your Regions Signature Sauce, Condiment, Topping?

soon

Just now, soon said:

Oh, you think?  I guess she does have pretty good teeth :lol:

I'm 34 and I've lost a tooth I'm proud to say, keeping the tradition alive! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Graeme said:

Fucked if I know...

Up yours Jock, you'd be lucky to discern a lisp from the unintelligible guttural highland dialect that you lot vaguely claim to be a manner of speech :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say what we're all thinking anyway; people from Canada are the devil.

P.S. Len has a lisp lololol

And you can fuck off as well kiwi :lol:  If i knew anything about New Zealand I'd've worked some better xenophobia into this reply! :lol: 

Just now, Graeme said:

You wish you spoke like us ;) .

I do actually :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say what we're all thinking anyway; people from Canada are the devil.

P.S. Len has a lisp lololol

Thats why were so bland and apologetic; so one would never suspect us.  Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Although being in clothing from sheep is actually rather common place now that i think of it.   :blink:

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow. Shots fired! I'm not sure you guys get how this is supposed to work; I make fun of you and you give me dolphin likes.

I was referring to wool being a common clothing fabric.  Is that shots fired?  Because your a goat?  Is this an accusation of speciesism?  Or rather sub-set-of-speciesism? :lol:

Micro fibres, not micro agression!  Dont tell Jan on me.  She's already mad Im ruining your beautiful language!!

Imma tell her you called Canadians devils!

ah, who am I kidding.  She wont care.  Because I dont call a shitter a loo for an inexplicable reason.  :o

• Like 1

All I know is the Aussies laugh at the Kiwis for pronouncing ''six'' as ''sex''. I actually had a Kiwi uncle growing up, merchant navy, died of leukemia, but to my English ears he just sounded like somebody from Neighbours or Home and Away. A bit less common I'd be inclined to say. The aussies do sound a bit white trashy. Especially your Shane Warne types.

On 15/09/2017 at 12:23 AM, soon said:

Gosh, we're all so divided.  Like not even that tipsy bag a bones the Queen can keep us united.  Not even Pippa Middletons rear end can unite us: not even Pippas butt, people!! 

But we can all agree that @Len Cnutspeaks with a lisp.  Kumbaya.

If i knew how to record myself saying a load of shit with S's in it I'd do it to dispel this ugly slur against my good name perpetrated by Jan :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1