THANK YOU MRS. McKAGEN & MRS. HUDSON

it's MOTHERS DAY today in the US - 5/14, so i thought it'd be right to acknowledge the late mothers of slash and duff: 

i am not sure about all the moms in gnr… but i know duff and slash lost their moms too soon.  so this is a thread to thank them for their sons, for allowing them to be creative and play instruments as young kids and for their role in giving me, and all of us, some of the greatest music we would've never had otherwise to accompany us in our lives, on our journeys, etc…

so thank you ladies, thank you moms… thank you mrs. mckagen and mrs. hudson.  happy mothers day!

Edited by Sunset Gardner
  • Like 2

Also thanks to Izzy's mom, who allowed Izzy and Axl to make noise in her garage and Izzy's grandma, who was a drummer in her own band and probably inspired Izzy too lol. They seem like two rocking women.

(Not gonna say anything about Beta, Mrs. Adler or Mrs. Bailey, because I don't wanna open these cans of worms).

• Like 4

Just now, Len Cnut said:

And uh, Lord curse my mother for giving birth to me so that I one might one day live to read this thread, fuck you Mum, this is all your fault!

then maybe you should go to another thread and fuck yourself?  come on Len, have a heart, it's mothers day… and without these two women there'd been no slash or duff, no slash or duff equals no gnr.  no gnr equals you have no gnr forum to act like an asshole… just saying.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sunset Gardner said:

then maybe you should go to another thread and fuck yourself?  come on Len, have a heart, it's mothers day… and without these two women there'd been no slash or duff, no slash or duff equals no gnr.  no gnr equals you have no gnr forum to act like an asshole… just saying.  

Dude he's joking... I think

1 hour ago, Sunset Gardner said:

Fair point :lol:. Also, I had no idea it was mothers day!