What's the Best Faith No More song?

wasted

It's a toss up, you fat bastards!

I a move between Caffeine, King For a Day, Stripsearch, Real Thing, I won't Forget You...

Caffeine beuz it makes me want violent revolution. Yeah there's always one thing...

What do yo rate? 

• Like 1

I like that remix. Gives it a whole different vibe. Never heard it before, thanks.

Ever seen this? Really good. They do Superhero. Sunny Side Up. Separation Anxiety and This Guy's In Love With You.

• Like 1

Man, that's a tough one...

Ashes to Ashes, Midlife Crisis, Digging the Grave...I think it sort of depends on the mood I'm in.

FNM is so fucking great though. I went to a surprise show they played at the Troubadour after Sol Invictus came out and holy hell, that's one of the best shows I've ever been to.

5 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Man, that's a tough one...

Ashes to Ashes, Midlife Crisis, Digging the Grave...I think it sort of depends on the mood I'm in.

FNM is so fucking great though. I went to a surprise show they played at the Troubadour after Sol Invictus came out and holy hell, that's one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Yeah, I saw them twice when they toured for it two years ago and both shows were awesome. Had tickets to a third show and ended up not going last minute and of course they fucking played The Real Thing that night, among other songs I hadn't heard.

Last time I do that!

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Midlife Crisis has always been my personal favorite.

I like how Patton was saying it was about Madonna and self help shit. And masturbation. 

It was on GTA San An I think, it wasn't my favorite off Angel Dust though. Caffeine hit me, like It's So Easy. 

• Like 1

I'd say Midlife Crisis is their best hit. Maybe not bigger than Epic but better.

Angel Dust is their best album.

And some respect to War Pigs. Always thought that was a well done cover, especially an iconic song like that.

6 minutes ago, J Dog said:

And some respect to War Pigs. Always thought that was a well done cover, especially an iconic song like that.

I only found out two years ago War Pigs was a cover :ph34r:

To me The Real Thing is their best album. I can't pick just one song, every one of those has been my favourite at some point in my life.

13 hours ago, Lio said:

I only found out two years ago War Pigs was a cover :ph34r:

To me The Real Thing is their best album. I can't pick just one song, every one of those has been my favourite at some point in my life.

True even Underwater Love and Morning After are great, if not better than some of the cheesier hits. 

Midlife was a bit grittier than the Real Thing hits, but is also very catchy. Small Victory was also pretty good. 

Jizzlobber and Crack Hitler with Caffeine were always my favorites though, a lot off King for a Day. I love all the albums really, Album of the Year has great stuff too. Mouth to Mouth is kind of cool. 

13 hours ago, J Dog said:

I'd say Midlife Crisis is their best hit. Maybe not bigger than Epic but better.

Angel Dust is their best album.

I love the cover of Easy too. And Let's Lynch the Landlord was fun. The Burt Bacharach cover too, I wouldn't listen to that per say but with Patton singing it's like a movie soundtrack. 

9 hours ago, wasted said:

I love the cover of Easy too. And Let's Lynch the Landlord was fun. The Burt Bacharach cover too, I wouldn't listen to that per say but with Patton singing it's like a movie soundtrack. 

Oh I forgot about Easy, yeah great cover.

From out of Nowhere is a good one that doesn't get mentioned much. Be Aggressive as well.