The future of rock music

liers

Just now, bucketfoot said:

It was meant tongue in cheek to be fair, I was being a bit mischievious. I maybe should have put a laughing smiley on the end? :lol:

Of course it's not dead. :D

you know i knew that! i just could not resist posting that cheesy Huey Lewis song, you gave me too much ammo! ;) cheeky monkey :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

do they just sell booze to 13 years there?? and wtf is a ginsters pie? this is all very on point about the future of rock you know. ummmm GN'R wrote Nightrain about a horrific type of fortified wine and now GN'R is bringing rock right to the forefront of music again! yeah...that's it. that's the ticket! ;) 

I didn't buy it, i just drank it :lol:  And there was numerous ways to buy booze, asking my mates old man though he'd rarely get us a bottle of spirits, my older brother or, the most frequent, standing outside the off lisence and accosting people as they went in, which always worked better when my mate Tasha did the asking, apparently a 16 yr old blonde girl is more likely to illicit uh...sympathy from passing tradesman that a fuckin' goofy lookin' asian lad :lol: 

• Like 1

Rock was a load of fuckin' bollocks anyway, by and large.  I mean you had some truly great artists in there but by and large it done a lot more fuckin' mileage than it should have.  I guess people want comfort out of their entertainment.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I didn't buy it, i just drank it :lol:  And there was numerous ways to buy booze, asking my mates old man though he'd rarely get us a bottle of spirits, my older brother or, the most frequent, standing outside the off lisence and accosting people as they went in, which always worked better when my mate Tasha did the asking, apparently a 16 yr old blonde girl is more likely to illicit uh...sympathy from passing tradesman that a fuckin' goofy lookin' asian lad :lol: 

never had the nerve even though i was 5'9 and well um....developed? by age 14. there was a cafe where 2 old Swedish ladies would sell beer to anyone, even 10 year olds so did that a couple of times. and big bro bought me some whenever i asked so i did that. best thing that ever happened was my dad won like a whole lot of bottle of booze from the Officer's Club. he only drank vodka ( well mainly ) so i swiped a few bottles!