Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Manchester UK

BlueJean Baby

3 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Did you hear any explosions? Probably didn't carry out that far.

No, I'm at work on night shift. Just been listening to the reports on the radio. 

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. This is just terrible! All the kids and families were there to have a good time. :(

It is horrible, watching coverage on CNN. They said this attack should be remembered as an attack on women and children, because that was a majority of the people there.  So fuckin' sad. ?

12 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

It is horrible, watching coverage on CNN. They said this attack should be remembered as an attack on women and children, because that was a majority of the people there.  So fuckin' sad. ?

CNN is really laying it on thick.

Security must be held accountable, I read somewhere that they are known for not checking bags and people which is completely unacceptable in world we are living in.

I'm sure Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia and his strong promise to destroy ISIS and similar groups as them fueled the fire.

Edited by DexAxl

2 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Security must be held accountable, I read somewhere that they are known for not checking bags and people which is completely unacceptable in world we are living in.

I'm sure Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia and his strong promise to destroy ISIS and similar groups as them fueled the fire.

I've heard the opposite. You have any idea how diffiult it is to check 18,000 people? If they check every single person the concert would have been held the next day. They check all the bags, but to pat down people, they do 1 out of 5 or in some cases 1 out of 10. 

7 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I've heard the opposite. You have any idea how diffiult it is to check 18,000 people? If they check every single person the concert would have been held the next day. They check all the bags, but to pat down people, they do 1 out of 5 or in some cases 1 out of 10. 

Then they need that shit they use on airports to detect any suspecious material, I know that would take long time too, but if something doesn't change this shit will become everyday thing.