New Steven interview: "I'd like to play more songs with GNR"

28 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

I wouldnt be surprised if TMZ leaked a video of Steven crying, banging his feet on the ground and screaming "I wanna play with them mom, I wanna play" like a child...

??Steven  is cause  world war lll

10 hours ago, MADDOGJONES said:

That's how things work in your world? Good for you Evan, keeping collecting those likes! And ignoring anything that contradicts your opinion!

Dude, you take this way too seriously. I was obviously joking, I'm just not used to using those silly emoticons to make sure that even people like you know that I am joking.

Also, I've said several times in this ''discussion'' that it's my opinion and that we (Modano09 and me) just don't agree on this, but he keeps quoting me and saying the same thing he has been saying for over 10 posts, so I do the same thing.

On 27/5/2017 at 5:16 AM, MADDOGJONES said:

Guns N Roses is not 5 guys. If you like that line up the best, great, fantastic line up and great album but guns is what happened then and what happened after. i Love appetite but i think i like UYI more.

You are right duff wasn't playing stadiums, but duff has done far better since GNR than steven, steven's band was supporting Loaded after all (and he almost burned that bridge), but whatever. My point is obviously the guys have reason to be wary, right? Actions speak louder than words. I think Steven is a better drummer than Sorum (for my taste) yet, no VR, etc, why? He got a great opportunity to play in front of thousands of fans and you know very well the band didn't have to do that for him. Would you at least concede, since they didn't advertise his appearance that they did that for him and the fans? Why else was he there?

I know Steven quite well and I like him, I don't have a problem with him being the drummer in GNR or not it just annoys me how anyone who is not involved suddenly becomes a saint and the rest become whatever the phrase of the month is, i mean, fuck, who really didn't take Axl at his word when he said "not in this lifetime"? I never thought this would happen and maybe you didn't either? But many here seem to have got tired very quickly.

Steven is not involved full time because he is not reliable and or liked, now level that same accusation at Axl from duff and slash's comments and it fits historically, but Axl's part in GNR is far bigger than stevens part. Not taking anything away from him, he did far more with appetite than i've ever done with my life, but he was sacked for a reason and he's not been invited to the big solo gigs and bands for a reason: the band find him difficult to deal with, clearly.

I have known a couple of famous people in my life and they are all fucking crazy. I don't know everyone in GNR but spent some good time with steven and he is just as much a diva as Axl is portrayed in the press (I don't know Axl in real life), he's a famous fuck, millionaire and he acts as such (just like i would).

I appreciate your post. I agree with many things you said and regardless of how much I agree or not with you, I think you're being fair to both sides.

• Like 1