10/26/17 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

gunsguy

I saw a commercial on TV this afternoon advertising for tomorrow nights show, adding to my excitement! I'm leaving my house between 4:30 and 5:00. Takes me about an hour to get there. I just hope I'll be able to get a lithograph, but we'll see. My dad is going with me too and he's just as excited as I am. But I know for sure he's gonna be a bit disappointed just like the casual fans will be at how many CD songs and covers they're gonna play lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Well, considering Atlas Shrugged has leaked today, one could hope.

Edit: Allegedly. I should have clarified. I have no information other than what i have read on other forums. Haven't actually heard or seen anything.

Nothing has leaked. 

As for everyone who's posts I just deleted asking for PM's - the above applies. We've never allowed asking for leaks to be PM'ed to them openly, and if anything is to leak soon, that same rule will still apply.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Nothing has leaked. 

As for everyone who's posts I just deleted asking for PM's - the above applies. We've never allowed asking for leaks to be PM'ed to them openly, and if anything is to leak soon, that same rule will still apply.

Thank you for cleaning that up :)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Sound check rocket queen, attitude. No poster yet beut saw one and they are cooSaw them last year in Pittsburgh on the rail in the pit. Couldn't pass this up since its on my birthday

On 10/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, BOSSY78 said:

Nice, I'm glad to see another from here going. I'm gonna be in section 100. I'm not really familiar with the arena as this will be my first time there.

Im in also, section 109

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, schneiderc39 said:

Sound check rocket queen, attitude. No poster yet beut saw one and they are cooSaw them last year in Pittsburgh on the rail in the pit. Couldn't pass this up since its on my birthday

Im in also, section 109

Happy birthday! Enjoy!

1 hour ago, mikeman5150 said:

That was an awesome show!

Was there ever any confirmation whether Tommy threw down his bass and got into it with Axl when he called them the Pigeons of Shit Metal? I remember even right after that show, nobody could seem to confirm it. 

• Like 1