11/02/17 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena

gunsguy

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

People are discussing a review of THIS show that reported empty seats and people leaving early... I think the discussions of why is warranted... 

Yes, but your post is just a copy-paste of every other post you make in every other show thread.   

Again, let's move on.  Please no more posts about how much you hate how many songs from Chinese Democracy they play and that this is the main explanation for why anyone has any issue with the show.   

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I'd say that is more of a $$ thing.  There is still enough interest to fill Arenas.. They should sell out every Arena in minutes but the prices are just too high.. I know a lot of people that didn't go because of ticket prices. Some are/were pretty big Guns fans too. 

Agree completely.  I went to two stadium shows and had a great time at both. I'd like to see them again, up close, but can't drop another $250 for a seat in the lower bowl.  So I'm skipping it altogether.  -_-

• Like 1

8 hours ago, downzy said:

Other than the odd rough patch here and there, I thought he sounded brilliant both nights in Toronto.  I know he's been fighting a flu/cold like illness since NYC so perhaps he has better days than others.  

I actually think he is getting better. He sounded fantastic early this year, had a bit of a dip towards the middle, and is killing it again.

6 hours ago, ironmt said:

One of the streams I was watching last night actually panned the crowd and I was pretty amazed at the number of empty seats. They went from 40,000 In stadiums to not selling out 20,000 seat arenas pretty quick. The Interest In the U.S. Is certainly dwindling. 

less than a year and a 1/2 ago they played a football stadium in Detroit and it was a crowd of 40,000+, the fact they are able to go back to a city like Detroit which is not a major metropolis like NYC ,Chicago or Los Angeles and get a crowd of 10-15,000 on a weekday is a testament to how good the shows are and how popular the band is in reality

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 9:14 PM, Underhardy said:

What about Duff?

Who knows?  I hope he makes another Loaded album.  I like his music.  At this point, I would like to go see him perform in a House of Blues somewhere with his band and play a bunch of songs that I don't know rather than go to another show on this tour.  I'm cynical though since I've seen several.  All a fan like me needs to do to  understand how awesome this tour has been is look down the row or behind me and watch some guy or girl losing their mind when the opening riff of Welcome to the Jungle comes on.