11/10/17 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

gunsguy

2 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Bring Brain back! Or at least have him play the CD songs tomorrow and bringing back The Blues as a tribute to Buckmaster would be nice.

He was the only guy who rivaled Adler in feel for the songs. That said Matt would still be my #2 choice but that's never gonna happen.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Tickets acquired. This will be my 3rd show on the NITL tour. I'm just as excited as ever! I know Houston is regarded as the best overall show of 2016 (was there and can confirm it was incredible). Hoping the same tonight! 

Three shows?  I'm jealous! :lol:  Hope you have a great time!

I'm dying to hear Slash on the CD songs so really hoping for videos this time...they were thin on the ground from the last show.  Only CD video I got to watch in the end was TIL...which is not one I like.  Slash did a great job with the solo though.  

8 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Three shows?  I'm jealous! :lol:  Hope you have a great time!

I'm dying to hear Slash on the CD songs so really hoping for videos this time...they were thin on the ground from the last show.  Only CD video I got to watch in the end was TIL...which is not one I like.  Slash did a great job with the solo though.  

Thank you so much! Yeah I'm really lucky location wise for this tour. I know it probably won't happen but I seriously want to hear Street of Dreams. If that gets played I'll definitely do what I can to record some of it. (not in the pit though so videos may not be top quality) 

Edited by GNRfanJen

18 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Thank you so much! Yeah I'm really lucky location wise for this tour. I know it probably won't happen but I seriously want to hear Street of Dreams. If that gets played I'll definitely do what I can to record some of it. (not in the pit though so videos may not be top quality) 

Yes please!  omg I will freak out if they do bring out SOD...probably ties with If the World for my 3rd favourite.  Would love to hear Slash's take on that solo.  I'm certain he'd do it justice, the way he's been playing the CD songs of late has been out of this world.  Axl hasn't failed to notice either.  So...maybe...it could happen?  It would certainly be a marker of how far those two have come in repairing their friendship.

7 minutes ago, Derick said:

@MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle Check out that Tako’s Instagram account. Over there she is uploading some Slash’s CD solos. I just watched Sorry and Prostitute.

I don't follow her, so thanks for the tip.  Will check it out now!