11/17/17 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

gunsguy

A few days ago, on his live Instagram stream, Dj Ashba mentioned that he will be throwing a part for his birthday at the Stratosphere - November 19th.

He also mentioned it in the manner - 'the day after Guns N' Roses at T-Mobile Arena' 

Perhaps he will attend the concert...

To those going to Stratosphere the following day - have fun, ask him if he did...

:)

16 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Please... No... Never

I wasn't following the band when he was in it but I did see a few videos on TV and stuff..  Nothing really popped out at me to understand why everyone hated him so much. Maybe IU didn't see enough. He seemed to play ok.. I can't see him being any worse in this band than Fortus.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Derick said:

I’m not that much of to keep crying about former members but since Matt’s in Vegas I hope that he can play tomorrow night w/ the guys! I hope he is on Axl's reconciliation list too. :P

Axl is probably not going to do it though due to fearing Slash Duff and Matt will devise an evil plan to launch into Slither randomly, forcing him to sing it or get booed

#firstworldrockstarproblems #VRstrikesback

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Axl is probably not going to do it though due to fearing Slash Duff and Matt will devise an evil plan to launch into Slither randomly

That would be pretty fucking bad ass if they did Slither and You Could Be Mine with Matt.

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

That would be pretty fucking bad ass if they did Slither and You Could Be Mine with Matt.

Actually Slither and anything

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Actually Slither and anything

It would actually be pretty epic if the whole band pranked Axl and was in on it by just suddenly doing Slither. Can you imagine him going "what the fuck are you guys doing?" in the in internal band voice com? :lol:

Then Slash would actually have something to say to the audience on the mic and acknowledge he was there for once lol. He hasn't spoken to the audience once the whole time.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Derick said:

Not this time..He’s on tour right now and tomorrow he already have an interview or something like that in LA and Saturday night he have a GIG in Santa Ana (CA) :wacko:

Santa Ana gig got cancelled.

i highly doubt Matt would jam with them but it would be fucking awesome.

27 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

What was the debacle with Steven?  That he  sounded amazing?

I was going to ask the same thing. He showed up, they sounded the best they have the entire tour.. That was a debacle?  So what if he talked a little bit about how shady he was treated. It is what it is.. 

• Like 1