11/17/17 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

gunsguy

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I was going to ask the same thing. He showed up, they sounded the best they have the entire tour.. That was a debacle?  So what if he talked a little bit about how shady he was treated. It is what it is.. 

It is but from their perspective they might be less keen to to have former members. My comment wasn't meant as a judgement on Steven, more an observation based on how the band has operated during this NITL tour.

• Like 1

Friggin A..waited 2+ hrs for the Merch truck to open in line. Only for some f’tard to cut and buy at least 30+ out of 100 that they had, of the lithograph posters. Leaving none. Does anyone know if they have been selling any inside?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, joe74 said:

Friggin A..waited 2+ hrs for the Merch truck to open in line. Only for some f’tard to cut and buy at least 30+ out of 100 that they had, of the lithograph posters. Leaving none. Does anyone know if they have been selling any inside?

Merch trailer had some issues - got three of the white lithographs there, and while they had the black neon slot machine lithos, they weren’t “in the system” yet so they wouldn't/couldn’t sell them yet.

”Little Rock” (guy in a Little Rock GNR shirt and riding a scooter) was waiting on a pile of those for them to be active in the system. We had dinner reservations, so got the white ones and took them back to the room.

So... I’ll be happy to trade a white litho for the black when I get back home Monday.

14 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Merch trailer had some issues - got three of the white lithographs there, and while they had the black neon slot machine lithos, they weren’t “in the system” yet so they wouldn't/couldn’t sell them yet.

”Little Rock” (guy in a Little Rock GNR shirt and riding a scooter) was waiting on a pile of those for them to be active in the system. We had dinner reservations, so got the white ones and took them back to the room.

So... I’ll be happy to trade a white litho for the black when I get back home Monday.

What time go GNR?