11/21/17 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena

gunsguy

10 hours ago, thunderram said:

Yeah, my legs were killing me by the end of the night. Admittedly, I got downtown by 1 ish for a show that didn't start until 8pm and bar/restaurant hopped. But standing for nearly 4 hrs does take it's toll. I'm not complaining , as I would have stayed another 3+ hours had they continued to play. But it sure was long nonetheless. Loved every minute of it. I'm even considering driving down to Oakland tomorrow night to do it all over again ;)

Aleeve, my friend... It's all about taking Aleeve before the show starts. :lol:

2 minutes ago, melina i said:

wow girl were you standing the whol time, were you in the pit?  anyways glad you had an awesome time though:)

I got there early like an hour before the doors opened and stood, and then sat while the people all came into the stadium(45 minutes?) and then ZZ Top started playing around 7 and I stood up and stayed standing till like 11:30 when Guns ended the show about...so yeah lots of standing!!! No pit but I was very very close to the pit like row 5 near the middle where I had a great view of Axl. :)

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

I got there early like an hour before the doors opened and stood, and then sat while the people all came into the stadium(45 minutes?) and then ZZ Top started playing around 7 and I stood up and stayed standing till like 11:30 when Guns ended the show about...so yeah lots of standing!!! No pit but I was very very close to the pit like row 5 near the middle where I had a great view of Axl. :)

well your seats seemed awesome and a close view of Axl:wub:   I'm happy you had a great show w/extra songs:headbang:

Edited by melina i

9 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I only see Civil War on the last vid posted there..dont see a live video button

You need to touch her profile pic and then choose the “Watch Live Video” option. Did you have the Instagram app on your phone? 

14 minutes ago, Ratam said:

How crazy showtime is the hour of  LA 😨😡

It’s insane I’m +5 hours  :lol:

Could've easily BARTed in for this after work but I can't justify these outrageous prices. With my luck, they will bust out something random like Perfect Crime or You're Crazy. It would've been cool to finally see some of the CD songs they are rotating in like Madagascar and Prostitute.

4 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Could've easily BARTed in for this after work but I can't justify these outrageous prices. With my luck, they will bust out something random like Perfect Crime or You're Crazy. It would've been cool to finally see some of the CD songs they are rotating in like Madagascar and Prostitute.

Look what @gnfnrs1972 did..

I bought my tickets at the stadium box office the day of the show. $33 a piece with no fees. Drove 3 hours with no tickets in hand. If it had sold out I'm sure a scalper would have hooked me up.”

• Like 1