11/21/17 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena

gunsguy

This always happens near the end of any leg of any tour:

Most of the board has seen the band at least once, many users having seen the multiple times. Anyone who hasn't seen them has already had tons of threads to go through, so people kind of get worn out. 

I'm certain the 11/30 thread will blow up seeing as it's the last show of this leg and it's being broadcast.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

Yes, same standard setlist last night although I’m not sure if they always jam Johnny B Goode in Slash’s solo. Honestly for me that was the highlight of the night!

The mix started out horrible, but eventually the band sounded great. Unfortunately Axl didn’t really sound good all night. I mostly blame it on the mix, but Axl definitely had an off night vocally. We were 8 rows off the pit on the left side so sound shouldn’t have been an issue. 

I’m curious if others had the same issue with hearing Axl that we did, but his voice was in and out and he missed a few lines here and there. The bra stuff was hilarious and of course everybody was having a great time with high energy, but Slash and Duff made my night. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

This always happens near the end of any leg of any tour:

Most of the board has seen the band at least once, many users having seen the multiple times. Anyone who hasn't seen them has already had tons of threads to go through, so people kind of get worn out. 

I'm certain the 11/30 thread will blow up seeing as it's the last show of this leg and it's being broadcast.

Its being broadcast?! Where??? That's awesome

19 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

11/29

Will it be the whole show? Has this been confirmed? Just like Apollo? I imagine it will be...

A Live TV broadcast would of been truly epic though (or a disaster) ;)
Axl is, if anytime, way more likely to give a decent performance on a last gig of tour, at 

least...ALL fingers crossed !! 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Any good videos from this show? Was trying to convince my buddy to go since they announced it. Want to show him what he missed... Not trying to be a dick but CD songs don't apply, he wouldn't know em..

Wait. You don't like CD songs?? 

(I kid, I kid)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

hahah.. Legit just want him to regret not going. He's old school

Right on. I actually have one friend who missed the tour opener in Detroit and was kicking himself when all of the rest of us were posting videos and pics the next day. He got to go a couple weeks ago when they were here and sent me a crap load of video having an awesome time :)

• Like 1